The Curse of 100 Bottoms Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great. Maybe we could stop for lunch on the way home?"

She stared at him expectantly. His stomach lurched. There was no way in hell he was continuing THAT conversation with her.

"This headache is killing me. I kinda want to just go home and take a nap."

She sighed. "Okay, honey. Let's get you home."

Willem spent the rest of the day in his room scrolling through Grindr and reading over the schedule for orientation. Orientation was only three days away, which was plenty of time for Willem to fuck the last guy and break the curse. He looked through the pamphlet, reading over the list of different clubs and student groups on campus.

What would he do once this was all over? It felt like he'd spent so long trying to break the curse he hadn't even thought about what his life would actually look like. Would he know anybody at college?

Luckily neither Josh nor the twins were going to UCLA, so he wouldn't have to worry about them spreading rumors about him on campus. Still, he lamented the loss of his friendships. They had been his best friends for years, only to drop him the second they thought he might be gay. And now Jake...

He would be going into college completely alone.

The next morning, Willem was up bright and early and trawling the beach for cock per usual. He lurked around outside the public bathroom at the beach in Santa Monica, kept his eyes trained on all of the surfers and joggers roaming past, and laid out in the sun in his speedo for all the world to see. But despite his efforts, there wasn't a pink glow in sight.

He headed to The Abbey for lunch, taking a seat at his usual table and hunting for dick. His eyes scanned the crowd as his sandwich sat on the table, uneaten. No luck there either. Finally he caught the bus, riding back and forth throughout the city while scrolling through Grindr. He even splurged to get the paid subscription, expanding his search to the greater Los Angeles area. He scrolled through the endless sea of profiles until his eyes began to blur. Nothing.

Eventually it got so late that the buses stopped running. Willem returned to his car and drove home in defeat, the buzzing causing his headache to return in full force. This was the first day that he'd gone without cock in weeks. He broke out his trusty dildo for the first time in a while, fucking himself late into the night to alleviate the itching in his hole. Tomorrow was a new day, he told himself.

Tomorrow was not, in fact, a new day. Willem spent the day just as fruitlessly as the one before, searching the city for the 100th man and finding no one. As it got closer and closer to sundown, Willem started to panic. He was due at UCLA first thing in the morning—what would he do if he didn't find a man before then? With his luck, the 100th guy would be his new college roommate or the dean or something. Willem could only imagine the humiliation if he was forced to fuck someone he would be spending the next four years of his life with. He needed to break the curse before his entire college career was ruined.

By the time Willem got home that night, he was practically crawling the walls with lust. He secluded himself in his room and fucked himself again and again with the dildo, but it made no difference. He needed relief. He needed a real cock inside him, NOW. He clutched his pillow and curled up in his bed, trying desperately to fall asleep so he could at least achieve some sort of temporary relief in dreamland.

But it was no use. The buzzing was devouring him from the inside out, eating away at his brain and making it impossible for him to think about anything but dick. For all his submission to the curse, after all the men that he had fucked... he was still just as powerless as he'd ever been.

____________________

Jake sat on the couch watching his seventh episode of Golden Girls in a row when he heard a sudden flurry of knocking at the door. He got up from the couch, yawning as he walked slowly over to the door. He looked at his phone to see that it was almost 11 pm. With his shitty neighborhood, he wouldn't be surprised if it was some tweaker who had the wrong apartment.

"Jesus, I'm coming," he said in annoyance as the knocking continued incessantly. He looked warily through the eye hole in the door to see Willem standing on his doorstep.

"Jake? I know you're in there. Please open the door."

Jake rubbed his face, sighing.

"What do you want, Willem?"

"I just want to talk... that's it, I swear."

"Whatever you wanna talk about, you can say from there."

"Just let me in," Willem whined. "I need you so badly... I'm going fucking crazy!"

Jake groaned. He leaned his forehead against the door.

"I meant what I said to you, Willem. I don't want to do this anymore."

"I hear you, and I totally get that. 100%, for sure. But I need to get fucked RIGHT NOW or else my asshole is going to fall off. So open this goddamn door and stick your dick in me before I lose my FUCKING mind!"

Jake rolled his eyes. "If you need to get fucked so badly, why don't you just call up one of the other 100 guys? Surely any dick would do the job."

Jake heard a pounding noise as Willem smacked the door.

"Why are you being this way?" whined Willem. "You're such a frigid bitch. You think your cock is so great... well, I've seen better! And thicker too. My uncle had a dick like a python. It made your cock look like a baby carrot!"

Jake made a face. "You fucked your uncle?" he said quizzically.

Willem was silent for a moment. Jake put his ear to the door.

"...Willem?"

"I'm sorry I said that about your cock," Willem said quietly. "It's so big. It's the biggest! Please just open the door. I'll make you feel so good, you know I can. I'll ride you, I'll deepthroat you... I'll do that thing with my tongue that you like. Just open the door!"

Jake sighed. He unlocked the door and thrust it open.

"Willem, you need to get the fuck out of here, or else I'm gonna call the cops."

Willem's eyes lit up as soon he saw Jake. His mouth opened in a wide grin, his eyes crinkling as he laughed hysterically.

Jake raised an eyebrow. "What the hell's up with you?"

Willem threw his arms around Jake, hugging the tall boy tightly in his arms. Jake stood there awkwardly. He reached for Willem's arms and tried to pry them from around his waist.

"All right, that's enough."

Willem looked up at him, tears of joy streaming down his face. The pink light surrounding Jake was like a beacon in the dark, lighting up the few shreds of Willem's mind that were still left intact. Jake stared at him with a confused look on his face, looking to Willem like an angel of the Lord.

"Jake... you're the 100th guy!" laughed Willem.

Jake's face went pale.

"This is perfect! All we have to do is fuck and I'll be free from all of this. It'll be over!"

Willem dropped to his knees in front of Jake, his hands reaching for Jake's fly.

Jake grabbed his hands. "Stop."

Willem stared up at him in confusion. "What are you talking about? You have to fuck me."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do. You're pink, dummy," Willem giggled. "That means you're the 100th top. You have to fuck me, that's how it works."

Jake let go of Willem's hands and took a step away from him.

"I can't fuck you, Willem."

Willem laughed in disbelief. "Of course you can. Come on, just take off your pants and put it in my butt-"

He reached for Jake again when Jake slapped his hands away.

"Stop it!" he yelled.

Willem recoiled from him, the shock knocking him out of his stupor.

"I'm not going to fuck you, so just get the hell out of here," Jake said angrily.

Willem raised his hands in an effort to calm him. "Jake," he said soberly. "I know that you don't want to have sex with me anymore. I get that. You'll never see me again after this, I promise. But you have to do this for me. I need to get my life back."

Jake shook his head. "Don't put that on me."

"It is on you, Jake! Whether you like it or not." He grabbed Jake's hand. "Hey. Look at me."

Jake looked at him pleadingly. "I can't do it, Willem."

"Yes, you can!" said Willem, exasperated. "You can because you have to. Do you want me to go crazy? You know what will happen to me. My ass will keep growing, probably forever. I'll lose what little of my mind I have left... I'll never be straight again!"

Jake looked down. A look of recognition dawned across Willem's face.

"Oh my God. That's it, isn't it? You don't want me to be straight again, do you?"

Jake said nothing.

"Do you want me to stay cursed?" asked Willem accusatorily.

"No, of course not!" said Jake.

"Then you have to fuck me-"

"I don't want you to stay cursed," said Jake. "But I don't want you to be straight again, either."

He took a deep, trembling breath, forcing his eyes up to meet Willem's.

"I want you to be with me."

Willem felt like he got the wind knocked out of him. His head was swimming, but in a way that had nothing to do with the curse. He stared at Jake, dumbfounded.

"Where is this coming from? What is... why are you saying this?"

"Are you really so blind, Willem?" asked Jake. "I lied to you. I told you that I could separate sex from emotion. But the truth is... I've had feelings for you since the first time we were together. No matter how much I tried to shove them away, or tell myself that you were a bad person, or that I deserved better... I couldn't help it. Every time you came to my door smelling like another man, I would tell myself, 'This is it. I'm done.' But then you would kiss me, and I would just fall in even deeper. Even after the other night, after watching what all those men did to you... I can't change the way I feel about you."

He grabbed Willem's hand, staring into his eyes.

"I love you, Willem."

Willem looked down, shaking his head slowly. "You don't love me, Jake."

"Yes I do!" exclaimed Jake. He got down on his knees in front of Willem, still holding his hand as he looked up at him. "And I know that you love me too. I can see it. I could feel it. When I was inside you, and I looked into your eyes... I could tell that you felt it too. You weren't gone, you weren't somewhere else. You were there with me. You say that you can separate sex and emotion, and maybe you can with those other guys. But I know that you couldn't with me. I know that you felt something."

Willem closed his eyes and let out a deep breath.

"Tell me I'm wrong," said Jake.

"Okay, fine!" shouted Willem. "You're right. I felt something. I still do. But it's not love."

Jake screwed up his face in confusion.

"You don't love me, Jake. Not really. Because this isn't the real me. The me that you've fallen in love with, the me that feels these things for you... it's the curse. It isn't real."

Jake stood up, shaking his head. "I don't believe that. I know you, Willem. You might think that all that's left of you is the curse, but I don't. I can see you, the parts of you that are still there."

He put his hand on Willem's cheek, rubbing it with his thumb.

"Those moments when you're really you... that's what I've fallen in love with. You're funny. You're smarter than you admit. You actually care about other people when your head's not stuck up your own ass. You just need to stop being so damn afraid all the time."

Willem lowered Jake's hand from his face. "I'm sorry, Jake. But this isn't who I am. This isn't my life."

"Well, why can't it be?" asked Jake desperately. "We could have a life together. I know... I know I'm in this shitty apartment, and I'm just going to community college. But I have plans for my life. I'm going to Caltech, I'm gonna have a career... I'm gonna make a name for myself. I'm gonna be somebody, somebody you can be proud to be with."

He grabbed Willem's hand, leaning in close to him. "I know you're scared," he said softly. "About what your parents will think. And Josh, and the others. But I'll be there with you, every step of the way. You won't have to go through it alone."

Willem put his hand on Jake's chest, pushing him softly away.

"Jake... you don't understand. This curse is going to end, whether I like it or not. I mean, think about it! Even if I say, 'Sure, let's do it. Let's be together.' Then what? The second we have sex, I'm not going to be gay anymore."

Jake frowned, scratching his head.

"I'm sorry, but there's no way around it," Willem said slowly. "We have to break the curse."

"We could... we could go to Bussy," Jake said, his eyes lighting up. "We could ask her to use her magic. She could keep you from going back."

Willem shook his head. "No. I don't want that."

"Why not?" Jake groaned in exasperation.

Willem's eyes glistened with tears. "Because... I don't want to be gay," he confessed.

The look of devastation on Jake's face pierced right through Willem's heart. Jake sat down numbly on the couch.

"I don't, Jake. I'm sorry... but that's not the life I want for myself."

He sat down next to Jake on the couch. "You have plans for your life. So do I. I want a family, I want to have a wife... fuck, I might even want to have kids someday. That's the future that I want for myself. And I can't have any of that if I'm cursed."

"You don't know that," Jake said quietly.

"Yes, I do," said Willem. "You were right, Jake. I don't care about any of the men that I had sex with. None of them. I don't think I care about anything anymore. All I can think about is sex, and that scares me. I don't like this person that I'm becoming. You wouldn't want to be with me like that anyway."

He reached out and touched Jake's cheek. "But the real me, the straight me... he has a chance at a real life. He can be a good person. This curse was supposed to make me a better person. I'm trying to do that, Jake. But I need my free will back if I have any hope of that coming true."

Jake grabbed Willem's hand, holding it against his cheek as his face crumpled.

"I don't want to lose you," Jake said softly.

Willem shook his head firmly. "You won't lose me, Jake. I'll still be here. Even if I'm straight, I'm still going to want to hang out with you. We can be friends, real friends. It'll be better than it was before—I'll be better. I won't ever hurt you again. I can be the friend that you deserve."

Jake let go of Willem's hand and stood up, wiping his nose.

"I'm sorry, Willem. But I don't want that."

Willem stared at Jake in confusion. Jake shrugged.

"It's not enough for me. Being your friend, knowing I can never have you. I can't be around you if I can't be with you. It's too painful."

Willem's face fell. "But-"

"What am I supposed to do? Be your best man? Stand up there at the altar with you while I watch you marry some other girl? I couldn't do that to myself." He turned away from him and stared at the wall. "You're gonna be straight again, and I'm still gonna be here, stuck with these feelings that I don't know what to do with."

Willem walked slowly over to Jake and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Jake... please. I need my life back. If you really love me... you'll do this for me."

Jake turned to look at Willem. He could see the pleading look in the boy's eyes.

He shook his head.

"I'm sorry, Willem. Please... just go."

"Jake-"

"Please."

Willem could feel the buzzing shaking his body through to his core, consuming his mind again and urging him to throw himself at Jake. But he knew it was pointless. Jake had made up his mind, and nothing he could say or do was going to change that.

He turned and walked out of Jake's apartment. He got back in his car, his head throbbing so badly he thought it was going to split open. He did his best to concentrate on the road as he drove home, despite the vibration tearing him apart from the inside out and the tears streaming down his face.

Willem snuck up the stairs to his room and climbed gingerly into his bed, trying his best to ignore the incessant buzzing that had consumed his mind and body over the last several months. He closed his eyes, falling in and out of restless sleep as his body shivered and sweat with fever. His mind felt like a beehive, with a million little angry bees buzzing and stinging him from the inside.

He retreated into the depths of his mind, searching for the secret hiding place he'd long since forgotten about. As he opened the door and looked up at the shelves, he could see the dusty glass globes of his memories, long forgotten. He picked up one of the globes off of the shelves, dusting it off as he relived his memory.

He could see a girl laying underneath him, her naked body pale and smooth as she smiled up at him. He couldn't remember her name, or where they were. He strained to remember the softness of her skin underneath him, her wetness as he opened her up, the taste of her tongue on his mouth. The memory was so dim it was almost like it was gone entirely. It flickered in his mind, evading him like something hovering just out of his sight.

The buzzing rippled throughout his body, causing him to lurch violently in his bed. He rolled over, grabbing the pillow and holding it tightly as he started to cry. He wasn't sure how much more of this he could take. Was he doing the wrong thing? Should he just do what Jake said, go to Bussy and give up his free will forever?

He couldn't do that to himself. No matter how much pain he was in, he couldn't give up.

But he knew he wouldn't have his free will for long either way. The last time he had tried to resist, the curse had taken over his body, forcing him to follow as it guided him to the next man. He couldn't let that happen again. He knew he'd put Jake through enough. After everything that had happened, the curse had at least taught him one thing—he had done this to himself. Whatever happened was only what he deserved.

He crawled out of bed, limping over to his dresser. He leaned up against it, using all of his weight to shove it towards his door. He was weak from the curse, but he used every ounce of free will left in his system to maneuver the dresser in front of the door. He sat down with his back against it, panting from the effort. At least now he wouldn't be able to get out. The curse couldn't hurt Jake again. He closed his eyes, his head slumping down into his chest as the buzzing overwhelmed him.

A sudden noise caused Willem's eyes to snap open. Had he heard something? He couldn't tell how much time had passed or whether or not he'd been awake, asleep, or somewhere in between.

There it was again. A tapping sound coming from outside. He climbed laboriously to his feet and limped over to the window. He slowly opened it, his eyes growing wide.

"Jake?"

Jake climbed wordlessly into Willem's room. Willem shivered from the cold night air, a shock against his feverish skin.

"What are you-"

Jake cut off his words with a kiss. He grabbed Willem's shoulders, pushing him back towards the bed. Willem allowed Jake to take charge, falling back onto his bed as the taller boy climbed on top of him. He reached his hands up and held the back of Jake's head, kissing him softly as Jake shrugged off his jacket.

Jake broke the kiss, grabbing Willem's shirt and pulling it over his head. Willem laid back on the bed as Jake pulled off his underwear, leaving him fully naked. Jake stared down at Willem, his eyes traveling all over Willem's body as if to memorize it one final time. Willem could feel the buzzing inside him urging him to hurry up, but he bit down on his tongue to stifle it.

Jake ran his hands across Willem's legs, slowly spreading them apart. Willem leaned his head against his pillow as he felt Jake take his cock into his mouth. He moaned at the feeling of Jake's lips running across his shaft, his fingers gently squeezing Willem's balls. Suddenly he felt Jake raise his legs, lifting his hips slightly off the bed. He whimpered as he felt Jake's tongue run across his hole, gently eating him out. His body began to relax as he gave himself over to Jake's touch. He was there with Jake, he was truly present. Even the buzzing had started to recede into the background as his fever broke and the pounding in his head dissipated.