The Curse of 100 Bottoms Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake pulled his mouth off of Willem's hole, then stood up and pulled off his shirt. Willem watched with silent wonder as he took off the rest of his clothes. God, Jake was so beautiful. Willem wondered how he would remember him after the curse was over. Would he be able to remember the way he felt in this moment? Or would he see it differently in hindsight?

Jake climbed back on top of Willem. He grabbed his cock, leaning it down towards Willem's hole.

Willem put his hand on Jake's chest. "Wait," he said.

He pushed Jake back and kissed his neck, his fingers gripping the boy's wavy brown hair. His lips traveled down Jake's chest towards his nipples. He stuck out his tongue, swirling it around Jake's left nipple as he squeezed his chest with his hand. Jake moaned, closing his eyes as he succumbed to the pleasure that Willem was giving him.

Willem kissed down Jake's torso and down towards his pubic hair. He stuck his nose in it and breathed deeply, savoring Jake's scent as he slid his hand around Jake's cock. He looked up at Jake as he took the head of his cock into his mouth. Jake took a deep breath as Willem slid the rest of his dick into his mouth, letting it settle deep in his throat. Willem moved his head slowly up and down, softly blowing Jake as his hand ran across Jake's torso.

Jake reached down and grabbed Willem's hand, squeezing it tightly as Willem blew him. He closed his eyes as he felt Willem's mouth around his dick, wishing beyond belief that he could bottle this feeling forever.

After a few minutes, Jake knew he was getting close. He sat up and pulled Willem up off his cock, leaning down to kiss him. Willem's thumb brushed Jake's nipple. Jake's hand softly rubbed Willem's ass. They kissed long and hard, their tongues gently exploring each other's mouths as they prolonged the inevitable. Finally they broke the kiss, leaning their foreheads together as they breathed heavily.

Willem nodded.

Jake leaned him back against the pillow, his hand reaching down to grab his cock and position it once more at Willem's hole. They looked into each other's eyes as Jake pushed slowly inside of Willem. Willem gasped as he felt Jake's cock breach the entrance to his hole, sending ripples of pleasure across his skin.

The buzzing was back, sending his mind slowly up into the clouds the deeper Jake slid inside of him. Willem bit his tongue hard again, determined to stay with Jake as long as he could. It worked, as he could feel his mind starting to settle as Jake bottomed out inside of him.

Willem ran his hands across Jake's smooth back, feeling the boy's wiry musculature as Jake began to move in and out of him. Jake pressed his chest closely against Willem's as he fucked him, his head buried in the crook of Willem's neck.

Willem closed his eyes, giving himself over one final time to the boy who first took his anal virginity. He could hear Jake's breathing getting ragged. He felt Jake slow down. He smiled. He knew Jake was trying to make it last as long as he could. He was glad for it.

He turned his head to the side and kissed Jake softly on the cheek. Jake turned to look at him. Willem brushed the tears off of Jake's cheeks, then leaned in and kissed him. Jake kissed him back deeply, then slowly started to move inside him once more. They moaned into each other's mouths as Jake picked up the pace, pendulating his hips as both of their breathing grew shallow.

Jake started to moan louder and louder. Willem reached his hands down and pressed them against Jake's ass, squeezing them as the boy thrust in and out of him. It was too much for either of them to bear. Jake cried out as he came, his cock pulsing several times inside of Willem. Willem could feel his own cock shooting in between them, covering their stomachs with his sticky seed. He stared at the ceiling, the shadows cast by the moonlight etching themselves into his memory.

They held each other tightly as both of them were dead to the world for several seconds. Jake's breathing began to slow as he came down from his orgasm. He laid against Willem's chest, neither of them moving for a moment.

Finally he lifted his head to look at Willem. Willem looked back at him, a look of confusion crossing his face.

"Are you..." Jake asked

"I don't know," said Willem.

Jake pulled out of Willem and sat back on his feet. "Am I still pink?" he asked.

Willem looked up at Jake. He could see the pink aura flickering around Jake, crackling like a campfire. Jake's freckles were lit up brilliantly, peppered across his pale skin like ashes in the snow. Willem watched in a strange combination of hope and fear as the light snapped and crackled, slowly reducing to a simmer before extinguishing entirely.

He shook his head in disappointment. "No," he said softly.

Suddenly an unseen force thrust Willem back into the bed. His eyes were wide open, dilated and cloudy like they'd been the night of the ill-fated dinner. Jake watched in fear as Willem's body began to glow bright pink, so bright that it was almost blinding. He raised his hand to cover his eyes as he stood up off the bed, backing away from Willem.

Willem's body slowly rose off of the bed, hovering naked a few feet in midair. Jake stared in shock as his glowing body began to vibrate. He watched as Willem's ass began to slowly shrink, deflating like a balloon. Willem's cock began to lengthen slightly, still soft but returning to its normal size.

After a few more seconds, the glow slowly began to fade from around Willem's body. Willem was lowered gently down onto the bed, coming to a rest with his head against the pillow. His eyes were closed, his head tilted to the side as the light faded away entirely.

Jake approached him hesitantly. "Willem?"

He could see the boy breathing in slowly. He looked to be in a deep sleep. Jake stared at Willem's naked body in the moonlight, trying once more to capture in his mind the tan skin and gentle features of the boy he'd come to love.

After a couple of minutes that felt like hours, he grabbed the covers and pulled them over the naked boy. He leaned in and kissed Willem softly on the cheek, leaving his lips there for just a moment.

Jake slowly got dressed, then walked over to the window, pulling it up to let the cold night air in. He stood there for a moment, staring out at the darkness of the city.

He took one last look at Willem asleep on the bed. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the crumpled piece of paper that was now wrinkled beyond belief. He walked back over to Willem and gently slid the paper underneath his pillow. He stared down at Willem's sleeping face one final time, then climbed out of the window and into the night.