The Curse Of Greed: Ch. 01

Story Info
Can Celestia save Spike from his own draconic greed?
11k words
4.88
5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Pre-story]I told you I was back! Another new story for y'all, this one's an MLP fanfic about Spike and Celestia! The first of (at least) two chapters, and it might just continue after that, so keep an eye out for more!

Content Warnings: Unrealistic Anatomy, Huge Cock, Huge Tits, Weird Dragon Dick, Excessive Cum, Rough Facefuck

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+

The Curse Of Greed: Chapter 1

The mountains trembled as the colossal dragon let loose a bellowing roar of triumph; the ridge of emerald spikes on his head raked at the sky as he threw his head back like he was challenging the gods with his victorious cry. His razor-sharp teeth gleamed in the afternoon sun like a row of swords, lining a mouth large enough to devour a carriage in a single bite; His mighty claws dug deep furrows in the solid stone of the mountain as his titanic frame scaled the jagged rock face. Every inch of his towering reptilian form was layered with thick purple scales harder than steel, armor thick enough to repel any attack, though few would be so foolish as to try. A ridge of sharp emerald spikes flowed down his spine, all the way down his long, serpentine tail. The tip of his tail was coiled around a helpless maiden, holding her aloft; one of the many prizes he had claimed as he'd rampaged through the sleepy little village at the foot of the mountain, now left in chaos in his wake.

He was a walking disaster, a reptilian monstrosity capable of shaking the very foundations of the world, the scaled nightmare of those fragile mortals below. Once he had lived among them, he dully remembered. It felt so distant now, to be small and pitiful and too weak to TAKE what he desired. Now, he was this land's conqueror- no, this WORLD'S conqueror- hungry to plunder every treasure it held with his newfound strength, and to destroy anything that dared oppose him.

"Oh, be quiet!" Came a small voice from behind him.

The dragon paused, his brow knitting in confusion and indignation. Who would dare?! What foolish mortal thought they could speak to a DRAGON in such a manner? And yet, that voice... It felt... familiar, somehow... Something stirred in the back of his mind. He turned to look for the source.

"You've got nothing to be proud of!" The helpless maiden wrapped in his tail declared. There was no trace of fear in her voice, no awe, no reverence for the mighty dragon she now addressed. She squirmed in his grip, managing to pull her arms free of the violet coils of his tail- though she didn't try to loosen his grip or pull herself free, she simply began gesturing aggressively as she continued to speak.

"Steal everyone's things, terrorize the town, and use me as a weapon against my own friends- which as horrible as it is, I can almost understand because you're a dragon and all- but THIS!" She declared, indignantly, as she dramatically unclasped her cloak, pulled it off, and held it up to show its torn, ragged edge, the scorch marks, and the stains that marred what had once been a luxuriant garment. "THIS Is a crime against FASHION!" She added, raw anger in her voice

How dare some pathetic mortal speak to a dragon so?! She was an insect to him, she was tiny, she was weak, she was nothing, she was... familiar, somehow. The dragon drew her closer, emerald eyes narrowing as he examined her more intently. That pale, creamy skin, that flawless makeup, that long, silky, elegantly styled purple hair... that huge, glittering, heart-shaped ruby that hung on a golden chain around her neck... From the lower point of the ruby dangled a golden pendant, a simple, glittering ornament that hung down and drew the mighty dragon's eyes to follow- only for his gaze to settle upon the pale slopes of her enormous breasts, resting atop his tail as it coiled around her ribs, barely contained within a stylish, open-shouldered top.

As the tiny woman gestured vigorously with her cloak, every movement sent those pale orbs jiggling, wobbling hypnotically against her top. The dragon's emerald eyes widened, staring hungrily. The pale-skinned mortal looked confused by his expression for a moment, then glanced down to follow his gaze. She gasped, raising her hands, slender fingers fanning out as they covered the huge, glittering ruby at her throat protectively- a gesture that served to press her forearms against the sides of her heaving breasts and deepen the already impressive valley of her cleavage.

"Oh, no, you are not getting THIS gemstone!" She declared, even more indignant than before. The enormous, glittering stone would make a fine addition to his growing hoard, admittedly, but the sight of her breasts was beginning to stir a different sort of desire in him. A powerful, primeval hunger that he could feel growing swiftly in his core.

"THIS-" She continued, pointing to the stone, her fingertips trailing over the upper slope of her breasts as she gestured. "-Was given to me by my dear friend... Spikey-Wikey..." She explained, a look of sadness coming over her, her voice choked with emotion and her eyes brimming with tears as she continued. "...The kindest, sweetest, most generous dragon ever!" She shook her head and glared up at the dragon fearlessly. "-And it is far too precious to me to give to a greedy old beast like you!" She spat.

His gaze pulled away from her breasts for a moment to look upon the gem glittering at her fingertips. It was... familiar... Spikey-Wikey... he'd heard that before... His eyes widened, his slit pupils expanding as memories suddenly flooded to the surface. A small, lavender-scaled hand- his own hand- reaching out, offering the gleaming stone to this mortal- to Rarity- the pony he adored. The stunned look on her face, which quickly turned into a teary, adoring smile as he told her it would make him happier to see her happy than to eat it himself. The way she thanked him so earnestly, then leaned in and embraced him, kissing him gently on cheek... the way her lips felt upon his scales, the way her big, soft breasts pressed against his chest so warmly... He felt that hunger rising in his core again, that ravenous, primal desire he didn't fully understand...

Suddenly, there was a blinding flash of light inches from his snout, so intensely bright that even the horrified onlookers in the town below had to shield their eyes from it- it was like staring at the sun! The dragon roared and reared back in pain as the light seared his retinas, titanic claws coming up to shield his face from the sudden flash. The blinding light faded to a shining aura of radiance around a tall, powerful figure, huge alabaster wings of pure light spread wide, like an avenging angel. The woman that now hovered in front of the violet dragon was, in a word, perfect. Her incredible hourglass figure was the envy and aspiration of every woman in the land, her body wreathed in radiant light that revealed every inch of what softly tanned skin was exposed, and showed no flaws.

Her glorious form was only barely covered, artfully cut swathes of white, gauzy, diaphanous material that draped- no- floated around her curves, exposing as much as they hid, held together by gleaming golden clasps and delicate golden chains. Long, luxuriant, silky hair, long enough to reach her hips, flowed weightlessly upon a gentle, unseen wind, every strand shimmering, iridescent, shifting between shades of blue, green, purple and pink. She bore a shining golden tiara upon her brow, and more glittering golden jewelry adorned her neck, her wrists, her thighs, and her ankles. She wore no shoes, but her feet were perfectly clean and soft, like she'd never so much as touched the ground. She was Perfect. Divine. The glorious radiance of the sun made flesh, and ruler of all Equestria- Princess Celestia.

The princess did not speak. The dragon could only stare, that primal hunger surging inside him as he looked upon her. He didn't move- he could feel the power she exuded, the magic radiating off her form was powerful enough to make even a mighty dragon hesitate. The villagers below stared up in worshipful awe and hopeful anticipation- their prayers had been answered, their princess had come to save them! Celesita looked upon the dragon, then the village below, an unspeakable sadness in her eyes- then simply reached out, and laid a hand upon the dragon's snout. With another blinding flash, she and the dragon were both gone.

"AHHHH!" Rarity screamed as she began to plummet, the tail holding her up now gone, then squeezed her eyes shut. A spectral, spiraling horn of pale blue light formed upon her forehead, a ball of matching pale blue energy swiftly forming at the tip, before spreading all over her body- she began to fall slower and slower as the energy wrapped around her in an aura, until at last she was just drifting gently down to the ground. As her glittering high heels daintily set down on the grass, her friends swiftly gathered around her. As the energy, and the horn, dissipated, she took a moment to adjust her hair back into place properly, and flashed them all a cool, dignified smile, like she hadn't just been kidnapped by a rampaging dragon.

"Well... I do believe that's enough excitement for one da-AAAY!" She was suddenly interrupted by Pinkie abruptly plowing into her, wrapping her arms around the pale, buxom fashionista and bearing them both to the ground in an aggressive glomp, nearly burying Rarity beneath her plump, curvy body.

As the rest of her friends helped her back to her feet, muttering about how glad they were she was safe, she couldn't help but notice an absence. "Where's twilight?" She asked, growing concerned. The other girls fell silent, glancing back and forth amongst themselves. Rarity caught the look, and gasped, eyes widening. "...No! Did the dragon-?" She asked, horrified.

"Nah, she's fine, just freakin' out a little. You know how she is." Rainbow casually explained, pointing a thumb over her shoulder.

Rarity peered around Rainbow's side and spotted Twilight, breathing a sigh of relief- relief tempered by her current state. It was easy to tell she was 'freaking out' as Rainbow put it, she was pacing back and forth, staring at the ground with her eyes unfocused, alternately running her hands through her dark blue hair (which was turning into a tangled mess), chewing her purple-painted nails (RUINING her manicure), and muttering under her breath. Rarity strode over to her, concerned, gently laying a hand upon her light brown shoulder.

"Darling, what has gotten you so worked up? The Princess took care of that dreadful beast, we're all safe now. I don't know where she took it, but thankfully it's at least out of our hair..." Rarity inquired as she gently brushed at Twilight's hair, trying to undo at least some of the damage Twilight's nervous fidgeting had done to it.

"No, no, no! This is bad, this is really bad..." Twilight continued to mutter, not meeting rarity's gaze, going back to chewing her nails- Rarity sighed in disappointment as the manicure was damaged further. "I should have known, I thought he was acting strange, I should have studied dragon development more, I should have been prepared..." She drifted off for a moment then gasped, a horrified look coming across her face. "And the princess! She's gonna send me back to magic kindergarten for this! Oh, no, she's going to be so disappointed she had to come in and clean up my mess... I should have been more prepared, Spike was MY responsibility..."

Rarity blinked, confused. "...Spike? Did something happen to Spike?"

Rainbow leaned in. "...What, you didn't figure that out? Heh, and they say I'm the... uh... not smart one. How many purple and green dragons do you know?" she chuckled. "Yeah, that giant dragon was totally Spike! Somethin' about greed making him turn into a monster or whatever, I guess, I dunno."

Rarity gasped, horrified. "What?! That beast was... SPIKE?!" She asked in disbelief, glancing back at the claw-marks dug into the side of the mountain. That horrible thing couldn't possibly have been her cute, sweet, generous little Spikey-Wikey... What was Celestia going to do to him?

-----

Deep in the White Tail Woods to the west, there's a flash of blinding light, followed by an earth-shaking impact as the dragon hit the ground, dozens of trees reduced to splinters beneath its bulk. Every creature for miles around was sent fleeing in panic- small animals scampering through the brush and birds taking to the air, screeching and cawing wildly. As the dragon hauled its titanic bulk back onto its feet, it let out an indignant roar, sending even the most fearsome monsters fleeing as well- nothing here dared face down a dragon. Well, almost nothing.

Princess Celestia glared down at the greed-mad-beast, hovering on wings of radiant light, before suddenly tucking them in and diving toward the scaled monstrosity. The dragon bared its gleaming fangs, tongues of emerald flame escaping between them as it raised a massive claw. Celestia's eyes and hands began to glow, and a spiraling horn of bright white light formed upon her forehead. Her hands moved through the air in a complicated pattern, the light trailing from her fingertips forming an intricate glyph that hovered in the air in front of her. The dragon brought its claw down to swat this glowing annoyance from the sky, but suddenly, Celestia fanned her wings, drawing to a quick stop with the sigil right in front of the beast's snout. Suddenly, the sigil exploded in dazzling light that engulfed the dragon's towering form, and and the dragon suddenly stopped, stock-still, a statue frozen in time.

Celestia let out a soft sigh as silence fell. "Oh, Spike..." She muttered, her voice soft and maternal, as she drifted closer to his draconic snout, still frozen in a snarl of rage. "I had hoped this day would not come..." she murmured, sadly.

But it had come. The Curse of Greed. Dragons who were overcome by greed became rampaging monsters, little more than savage animals driven by pure instinct. Animals the size of a castle, capable of tearing apart mountains and levelling villages entirely. Their ravenous appetites could devastate lands, turning forests to desert or drinking rivers dry. They would fight and destroy anything that stood in the way of their instinct to hoard treasures of all descriptions. She'd seen countless neighboring kingdoms driven to poverty in desperate attempts to satiate the greed of dragons throughout the span of her immortal rule. She could not allow Equestria to suffer such a fate.

And yet... This was Spike. Though Twilight had hatched him, it was Celestia who had raised and trained the hatchling dragon until Twilight had grown old enough to be responsible for him. She had fed him, changed him, taught him to speak, to read, to write... She had thought raising him with a solid moral foundation might have been enough to avoid the curse entirely. But as she looked upon his frozen, snarling, reptilian features, she sighed again. It seemed not.

But perhaps... perhaps it wasn't the only option. She'd watched his confrontation with Rarity. It had seemed like he wasn't ruled solely by instinct... Perhaps it might be possible to get through to him. She recalled a spell used to grant a dragon a more humanoid form. Usually used for diplomats or ambassadors, to allow them to see more... eye-to-eye with other representatives. But perhaps if she wove it together with a calm emotions spell, it might serve to reverse some of the effects of the curse, at least for a while? And if it could clear his mind enough, and he realized what he was doing... OF course, there was no guarantee it would work.

It was risky. The temporal binding was draining, if this hybrid spell took too much magic she might not have enough to cast it again... Her hand trailed over Spike's scaly snout, warped by the curse, imprisoned in time... She had to try. If it was enough to save Spike, it was worth the risk.

Princess celestia slowly floated down, and down, and down, her bare feet daintily touching down amid the soft grass of the forest clearing, her radiant aura slowly fading to a gentle glow, her wings of light dissolving away. The frozen dragon towered over her, tall as the spires of Canterlot. She took a deep breath... closed her eyes... and began the incantation. Light began to gather at her forehead, forming a long, straight, spiraled horn of radiant energy, a focus for the mystic energy she now began to channel. Twin orbs of light began to form before her, small and faint at first, but growing larger and brighter as she poured arcane energy into them. First, they were the size of grapes, then apples, then oranges... They were blindingly bright when her eyes snapped open and she unleashed them, twin scintillating rainbow beams spiraling around one-another as they flew across the clearing and impacted the frozen dragon's leg, the grass parting, nearly flattened by the sheer force of the combined spells.

The temporal binding began to unravel, and time began to return to the titanic dragon, it's claw slowly grinding into motion to finish its brutal swipe, only to find its target long-gone. Confusion began to knit across the dragon's brow- he barely had time to realize things had changed before the twin spells began to affect him. A shudder ran through his enormous frame. His eyes twitched uncontrollably as his muscles began to spasm, his mind overwhelmed with sensations as the magic began to change him. He shrank, smaller and smaller and smaller, all the while his limbs began to shift and change, his body rearranging itself. For a moment, his body was still fully draconic while one arm shrank down to human scale, nearly invisible on his hulking body, and the other changed to human shape, a thick, muscular limb the size of a tree trunk- making him look like some sort of bizarre serpentine dragon with a single muscular arm, like a child's drawing, or perhaps the artistic efforts of someone with boxing gloves for hands. The transformation began to stabilize more and more as the dragon approached human scale, until finally, with a few final, jarring pops, it was complete, and the dragon- Spike- now crouched, hunched over, upon the grass, his large frame trembling as he struggled to become accustomed to his new form.

Celestia slowly began to approach him, tentatively. One flawless hand reached out and alighted upon his back, a gentle, slightly hesitant touch. "Spike? Can you hear me?" She asked.

"...PRIN...CESS?" A deep, powerful voice rumbled out from Spike's hunched form as he raised his head, blinking with confusion. Shakily, he pushed himself to his feet and turned to face her.

Celesita's eyes widened as Spike stood, rising up... and up...and up... Celestia was accustomed to standing head and shoulders taller than her subjects, but by the time Spike was fully upright, he towered over her, her head level with his chest. He looked down at her with emerald eyes bearing slit pupils, his head still largely draconic, though its reptilian features were somewhat less pronounced- his snout much shorter, his eyes forward-facing, his lavender scales smaller and smoother. The towering ridge of spikes on his head was still there, though it now resembled a deep green mohawk more than a row of blades, and his old green fin 'ears' had re-emerged on the sides of his head.

But below the neck, his body was... very human, albeit huge, layered with muscle. He had a huge, barrel-like chest, with broad, square shoulders and slab-like pecs that tapered into a toned six-pack of abs and thickly muscled arms, his biceps as big around as Celestia's thighs. His hands were large and powerful, and his fingers ended in somewhat blunted claws, and a thick, prehensile tail swayed idly behind him. He was covered head to toe in scales- tougher, thicker lavender scales on his limbs and back, with softer, more supple bands of light green scales running down from his lower jaw, covering his throat, chest, stomach, and the underside of his tail.