The Curse Of Greed: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After nearly a minute, and probably a gallon of cum, Celestia's swallows began to slow down- and soon after, Spike's apparently endless flow of cum overflowed her bulging cheeks once more, forcing the princess to, reluctantly, pull her head back and release tip from her plush pink lips' embrace. Spike's monstrous shaft throbbed again in the embrace of Celectia's pillowy breasts, and fired another salvo of dragon seed- its blasts were much weaker now, but they were still powerful enough to send a finger-thick rope of steaming-hot cum splattering across the goddess' face. Still trembling in the aftershocks of a powerful orgasm, Celestia caught a few more such blasts to the face before shifting her royal features out of the way, letting them instead fountain up into the air and rain down to splatter across her cleavage and the tip of Spike's cock. With her face plastered with criss-crossing lines of thick, creamy cum, rivulets of seed running from her nose and the corners of her lips, her cheeks bulged with the last few shots she managed to catch, the princess was almost unrecognizable from her usual, regal appearance.

As Spike's fountain of cum tapered off to a steady dribble, Celestia tipped her head back and swallowed, her slender throat visibly rippling. Each gulp of virile dragon seed sent another tiny shiver of pleasure through her body, practically a micro-orgasm! "Mmmh~" She hummed softly with pleasure as she finished drinking down the last of Spike's creamy spunk, her tongue slipping out to swirl around her lips hungrily, gathering up what still clung to her plush pink pillows. Reluctantly, she released Spike's shaft from between her breasts, leaving the final dribbles of cum to run down his length as she fell back to sit on her heels. She brought her hands up to her face and chest and began wiping up spike's cum, gathering it on her fingers before popping them in her mouth to sucking them clean, letting out soft moans as she did, losing herself in the obscene and delicious flavor.

Celestia wasn't sure how long it took her to clean up, it was like she entered a trance, mindlessly wiping Spike's seed off her face and chest and sucking her fingers clean. She only realized how long she'd been at it when she realized she'd run out of cum, though the intoxicating flavor still clung to her tongue and cheeks- the scent of dragon cum would probably be lingering on her breath for days! Her pink lips crooked into a playful smirk as she fantasized about heading back to the castle, walking right up to Luna and surprising her with a deep kiss, letting her little sister taste the dragon seed on her tongue. Luna would probably go into heat on the spot! She might even let Luna taste Spike's cum directly... by eating a still-warm creampie out of her well-fucked pussy!

Celestia shivered with lust, then shook her head. She had to wonder- was her bellyful of dragon seed somehow corrupting her, filling her mind with these lewd thoughts and obscene temptations, turning her into Spike's personal slut... or had she just always repressed these depraved, perverse desires? She glanced up at Spike, still struggling against his manacles, his brutal, monstrous cock still jutting straight up from his hips and towering over her kneeling form. Even after all that cum, he hadn't softened at all! Her pussy clenched with need as her eyes fixed on the rivulet of cum still running down his shaft, cascading over the ridges and bumps all along its length. She didn't even hesitate, she leaned forward, gripping the monster with two hands as she flattened her tongue against the underside and dragged it all the way up to the tip, gathering the last of his pearly-white seed on her tongue. She paused, rolling it around in her mouth for a moment to savor the flavor, and swallowed. A ripple of pleasure spread through her, and she let out a soft, blissful hum.

In the end, it didn't really matter if she was being corrupted by his seed or if she was just discovering her true nature as a slut for dragon-cock... She looked up at Spike, gazing deeply into his emerald eyes with a look of lust, love, and gratitude as she leaned forward and planted a worshipful kiss on the pointed tip of his cock. Either way, she knew she could never go back.