The Curse of Kunamira Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra, still holding a torn piece of fabric, landed right on her back almost hard enough to knock the wind out of her. It might have, had she landed on anything other than soft sand. Her feet hit the ground half a second later. By the time she had managed to raise her head again, Isabella was already behind her, too far away to strike.

When their eyes met again, Cassandra felt her lower lip start to quiver, and a sore lump building up in her throat. In a second, her eyes started to tear up. With demanding and throwing tantrums having failed, she was falling back on the only defensive strategy she had left. Crying, though humiliating, usually worked miracles on Buck.

But it seemed to have the opposite effect on Isabella. As soon as she saw her pout forming, Isabella knew she had finally reversed their dominance. Isabella lowered her hands and stood easy.

"We don't have to fight," she said, almost stoically. Her hands were still shaking barely enough to be noticed, but otherwise she appeared perfectly calm. "In fact, we can't afford to. Listen me, Cassandra, we're shipwrecked! We have to make do with what we got if we wanna stay alive more than a week out here. And that includes each other. So, what are you gonna do?"

"I... I need to find him!" she said, still fighting that lump in her throat and wiping tears from her eyes. "You can stay here. I'll go without you."

"Fine! I can't stop you. Don't get lost!"

Cassandra got up and, without another word, hurried along after the footprints. As she stumbled along in a desperate jog, she became aware of that horrible itching again. This time it was everywhere. She was horribly tempted to throw her top off again, her whole outfit, in fact, except she knew Buck's crewmembers could be right around the corner. Or at least she hoped.

After twenty minutes, the footprints entered the woods, where she immediately lost the trail. Nervous, she went a few paces in, but could find no trace of where they had gone after that. Something heavy shook the branches above her head and flapped away on mighty wings. She gasped, and looked around for whatever else might be lurking in the dense foliage. Isabella's final warning to her rang fresh in her head: Don't get lost!

"Or eaten," she muttered, and ran back the way she had come.

Almost an hour after she had departed, as the sun hung high overhead, Cassandra came back to the wreckage, scratching herself furiously. Isabella was still sitting there on lookout, also scratching herself all over.

"Did anyone come back?" she asked as soon as they were within speaking range.

Isabella shook her head. "Nope."

"Not even Toby?"

"I don't know where Toby is," Isabella answered. Her voice suddenly registered genuine fear.

"Where could he have gone?"

"He couldn't have gone anywhere. He's still in the ship; he has to be! I would have seen him leave. But I checked every void, even looked in the bilge! I can't find him! Unless he left through the hole in the side, but why would he do that?"

"How long have the others been gone?"

"Since sunrise. Five, maybe six hours?"

"How long does scouting the woods take?"

"Not that long."

"What do we do?"

"I'm staying here. If they come back, then good thing we stayed here. If they got killed out there... then good thing we stayed here."

"Yeah," Cassandra agreed, with nothing further to say. So, they sat there in the best shade they could find, scratching away.

After fifteen minutes, Cassandra had reached her wit's end.

"God dammit, dammit, DAMMIT!!!" she screamed, tugging furiously at her bra. It had only become itchier since she had tried to sit down and rest.

She made one impulsive effort to rip it clean in two, but succeeded only in popping a few threads. Then she lifted it up, conceding to remove it the proper way. Again, her nipples seemed to be sticking to the inside of the fabric. This time it took a decent tug to get it loose, though she paid it little mind in her frustration. Once freed, she threw the accursed garment as hard as she could, screaming at it.

Isabella made an emotionless glance toward her as she did this, though showed no other reaction. Cassandra scratched her bare breasts for a few seconds until the itching went away. Surprisingly, the itching had almost entirely vanished already!

Her butt was another matter. She looked around, and confirmed what she already knew: there were no men in sight, not for miles.

"Oh, what the hell?" she muttered, and threw her shawl and panties off. She was left wearing nothing but her sandals, which weren't made of fabric, and her sunhat, which wasn't really touching her skin.

"Finally comfortable?" Isabella asked.

"Actually, yeah. Try it. I won't tell anyone."

"Mmm... maybe not," she said, blushing ever so slightly.

Cassandra walked, almost as naked as the day she was born, through the palatial yacht until she was back in her room. She opened her underwear drawer, looking for something, anything she could stand to wear. But every piece of fabric she touched started itching almost instantly, even in her hands as she picked it up. Exasperated, she gave up and decided that she would just have to get used to being naked. It actually wasn't that bad.

By the time she got back outside, Isabella was scratching furiously.

"Gah!" she screamed. "Aye de me! It's getting worse!"

"Do you want me to look the other way?"

"Pero los hombres..." she mumbled.

"What?"

"The guys, they's still out there. What if they come back? I mean, I want them to come back, but..."

"So? They'll see me, too, right?"

"Si, pero... Yes, but you're his girlfriend. I'm his employee."

"Suit yourself."

Isabella didn't last another ten minutes. Soon, she had given in and was hurriedly unbuttoning her blouse. By the time she had gotten around to removing her pants, she was frantically kicking them off as if they were on fire.

When she was done, she stood up in nothing but her bra and underwear. It was much better, however it wasn't all better. She scratched her breasts and butt for a few seconds, contemplating what she knew she had to do. She looked at Cassandra with a reluctant expression on her face which almost perfectly said 'Do I really have to do this?' Cassandra shrugged.

"Aye dios mio," she muttered, and reached behind her back to undo the clasp to her bra. She slid the straps off her shoulders, and made a confused face when she had to tug a little to pluck the bra off the front of her chest. Finally, she bent down and slid her underwear down her thighs. Once she had kicked her underwear free of her, she stood up, looking at ease for the first time in hours.

She looked over at Cassandra, awkwardly, then laughed a nervous laugh. Though Cassandra would never have admitted to it, Isabella was quite beautiful, too. Her breasts, though smaller than Cassandra's had been even pre-op, were a good handful, with brown, cone-shaped nipples, almost like Hershey's Kisses. Though not as flawless as Cassandra's, her figure was still trim and pretty. Her butt, though, was actually plumper than Cassandra's own. Her crotch had a little stubble showing, but apparently, she often liked to enjoy the bare skin feel, too.

"Better?"

"Much! A little embarrassing, but..." She blushed and smiled a shy smile, then sat down, determining to put it out of mind.

They sat in silence for a few more minutes. Soon, Cassandra stood up and paced around to stretch her legs, arms crossed in front of her chest. She returned to the log they had been sitting on, but when she started to lower her arms, she felt something strange.

Like with her bra, one of her nipples was sticking to her forearm... quite hard in fact. After a gentle tug, it was still stuck. It wasn't until she gave a second, more forceful tug that she was able to pop it loose, but only after her pink, supple areola had stretched out a few inches as her nipples tried to follow her arm. Once her nipple had snapped back into place on the front of her large, round breast, her breast bounced and jiggled from the released tension.

It hadn't really hurt, but when Cassandra looked up, she saw Isabella staring at her with a confused expression, one eyebrow raised. She had seen that whole ordeal.

"Are... are you okay?" Isabella asked after an awkward silence.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm okay," she stammered, more than a little embarrassed. "My nipples have been a little sticky lately. Probably nothing. Girls lactate sometimes."

"I never seen breastmilk do that!"

Suddenly, Isabella's eyes narrowed on Cassandra's nipples.

"Wait, what IS that stuff?"

"Huh? What are you..." she began, but her words trailed off once she looked down and saw what Isabella had been pointing to. Coming out of her milk ducts was a viscous, black fluid.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" she screamed, horrified and disgusted!

She brought one finger up and gently prodded the black goo leaking out of the tip of her nipple. The plump tip of her nipple was considerably wider than the tip of her delicate finger. When Cassandra pulled her finger away, her nipple came with it, stretching her whole tit out. She gave a few panicked tugs, stretching her areola out like taffy before finally wrenching her finger free.

"Oh, god, it's sticky! What IS it?"

"Hold on, don't touch it. Let me see!" Isabella demanded as she got up to get a closer look.

"Wait, it's on you too!"

"Huh?" Isabella looked down at her own nipples, and sure enough, the same black goo was oozing out of her pores as well. "Oh, shit!"

Her hands hovered inches from her breasts, wanting to wipe the stuff away, but too disgusted to touch it.

"What is this, some kind of infection? This is BAD!" Cassandra shouted.

Isabella held her breast up and sniffed at her nipple, then did the other side.

"It doesn't have a smell. If is an infection, it's not a bad one. Wait here!"

Isabella ran off and returned with a first aid kit. She doused the black goo with alcohol, then tried to wipe it away with an alcohol pad. The alcohol pad only stuck to her nipple. After considerable effort, she was eventually able to pick the last bits of paper off her nipple. At least she was able to get most of the goo off, too. Cassandra tried the same, and had no easier a time.

"I don't know what this is," Isabella said, once they had finished cleansing themselves, "but we need a doctor. Are you feeling any pain? Any burning when it comes out?"

"No. The stuff doesn't hurt."

"Any pain anywhere else? Anything sore, swollen, hurts to touch?"

"No. The only other thing was the itching, and that went away with the clothes."

"Me too. But tell me if anything gets worse."

For the next several hours, nothing got worse at all. The goo came back, but Cassandra noticed her nipples were feeling rather pleasurable, even more than normal. Strangest of all, she figured out that it felt incredibly good to touch the sticky tips of her nipples with her fingers and tug on them until they popped loose. Of course, she tried to do this out of Isabella's sight, but after so long with nothing happening, they weren't keeping eyes on each other constantly. As long as she stayed within shouting range, Isabella seemed fine with her being out of her sight.

Presently, Cassandra was on the far side of the boat, where the afternoon sun was leaving a nice shadow for to stay cool in. She had been increasingly infatuated with her sticky nipples, and was playing with them constantly. Stick... stretch... pop! Stick.... stretch... pop!

All of a sudden, an idea came to her. She turned around and looked at the side of the yacht next to her. Though being naked was no longer bothering her, she still stopped to look around for any onlookers. Of course, there were none.

She leaned forward until the sticky tips of her nipples touched the side of the hull. She pulled back... and gasped! She felt an incredible tug, really stretching her tits out, until her nipples finally popped free. This was even more fun than with her fingers!

She had to do it again! She leaned forward, letting her nipples stick. As she pulled back, her nipples were tugged on hard enough to stretch her pink areolas out a few inches in front of her breasts, looking like strands of sticky bubblegum! She almost moaned as her nipples snapped back into place a second time. Her pussy felt wet. She was getting horny! Maybe if Isabella stayed over there, Cassandra might even be able to masturbate for a little! God knew, she needed something to ease her stress.

She stuck her nipples to the side of the yacht again, but this time didn't pull back all the way. Instead, she moved around, slowly and gently, savoring the soft tugging on her nipples as they stayed stuck to the surface. She pulled back slightly, then eased up. She pulled back a little more, then eased.

Finally, she pulled back all the way. Her nipples stretched... but didn't pop.

"Ooo!" she gasped, as her nipples were tugged on almost enough to hurt.

She tugged again, this time a little harder. Again, her nipples stretched a few inches, stretching taut... but again no pop.

"Huh?" she muttered, suddenly starting to get a little worried. They were still on there!

She pulled once again, almost jerking. Her nipples stretched painfully taut, but stayed stuck!

"Oh, fuck..."

Realizing she needed to do something fast, she braced her hands against the hull and pushed off. Again, her tits stretched to their limit, but she kept pulling, harder and harder. Soon, she was gritting her teeth from both pain and effort as she struggled to pull her nipples unstuck. She leaned back, even putting some of her weight into it, trying to pull harder. It was hopeless! Her nipples were stuck fast!

Defeated, she eased up to give her poor tits a break. They were throbbing painfully from all the brutal stretching they had just been through.

"I'm such an idiot! Why did I have to do that?"

She just stood there for a minute or two, staring at her stretched-out nipples stuck to the side of her yacht, wondering what she was going to do. She tried for a few more minutes, but had no luck, whatsoever. There was only one more option, and she wasn't happy about it. She hesitated, waiting for another few minutes, only delaying the inevitable, working up the willpower to do what she knew she had to do.

"Isabella?" she called; her voice meek with humility. "Isabella? I... need some help!"

Isabella cantered around the corner to see what the matter was. When she saw the predicament Cassandra had gotten herself into, her first reaction was to burst out into laughter!

"Yeah, laugh it up! I'm fucking stuck here! Are you going to help me or not?"

Snickering, Isabella turned around and walked out of sight.

"Hey! Get back here! Oh, you fucking CUNT! Once I get free I'm going to strangle that skinny, brown neck of yours!"

A few seconds later, Isabella returned, holding the first aid kit they had used to clean themselves up the first time. Cassandra felt a wave of relief, and only a slight pang of guilt for having misjudged her so harshly.

Isabella gave her an annoyed look, but said nothing. She brought out the alcohol and sanitary wipes, and handed them to her. Cassandra scrubbed away at the place where her skin was glued, but after several minutes, she hadn't seemed to many any progress.

"I can't get it. Can you try?"

Isabella let out a disgusted groan, but complied. She wasn't happy about having to touch her boss' girlfriend's gigantic nipples, but realized the necessity. Trying to avoid eye contact, she worked away as best she could. But even she couldn't seem to dissolve the hardened black goo gluing her to the hull.

"What else can I do?" she begged, afraid to admit she had no idea how to help Cassandra. She wasn't going to just leave her there like that, but had no idea what else to try.

"I need a martini..." she muttered.

Isabella got up and disappeared around the other side of the ship, then came the sound of her marching up the gangway. Much to Cassandra's chagrin, Isabella returned with another glass of water.

"We are in a survival situation!" she scolded her. "Alcohol dehydrates. You need to conserve water."

"Bitch."

"Puta. Maybe I like you better stuck like this. Keeps you out of trouble.

But Isabella picked up the alcohol again, about to continue trying to loosen the strange, black goo. But before she could do anything, Cassandra completely lost her temper.

"Listen here! The last thing I need is to be lectured on what I need by some scrawny foreigner from some shithole third world country, and I don't give a shit what country that is! If you keep mouthing off to me, once we get back to land, I'll have my boyfriend deport your insolent, impoverished ass, you... spick!"

Isabella groaned loudly, exasperated. She clenched her teeth and her fists for several seconds, trying her absolute hardest to keep her temper. When she finally spoke, it was slowly, and with perfect clarity. Each word she spoke was a battle between remaining in control of herself and flying into rage just like Cassandra.

"Fine. If you do not want my help, I will leave you alone. If you change your mind, yell."

Cassandra was actually a little glad when Isabella walked away to return to her lookout station. At least she could suffer her humiliating predicament in privacy.

Minutes passed like hours. She watched as the ship's shadow lengthened. She struggled from time to time, but had no luck whatsoever. Mostly, she just leaned her forehead against the side of the yacht, debating if she had the humility to ask Isabella for help again. For a time, it seemed like boredom was her biggest immediate threat. How wrong that turned out to be! As the afternoon sun lowered in the sky, a far worse problem came rolling in.

Cassandra was awoken from her stupor as a cold wave licked by her ankle. She looked out to sea, and saw the water was much closer than she remembered. The tide was coming in! She had forgotten all about the tide!

"Isabella?" she squeaked. Admitting she needed this woman's help, especially after what she had said to her, felt so shameful she could barely speak.

There was no answer. The crashing waves were loud, so she would have to shout over them.

"ISABELLA?" she yelled. "Okay, I... I... think I need your help now! PLEASE!" The thought of saying sorry for what she had said earlier crossed her mind. Yet, even with the approaching tide, she wondered if she might be able to get the help she needed without having to endure such shame.

She heard another wave crash, and a second later shot past her ankles. Her feet sunk into the sand an inch as the water washed over them. She shuffled her feet, trying to stay high enough to not tug on her nipples.

"ISA...!"

But before she could finish, the girl appeared around the corner. Her eyes widened with fright when she saw what was happening.

"You're STILL stuck there?"

"YES, I'm still stuck here! Get me off! Hurry!"

"I'm sorry! I fell asleep! Haven't slept since before the wreck! I not mean to leave you like that!"

But before she could rush in to help, a freak wave, much larger than the others, crashed over the ship! This time, the water went up to Cassandra's knees. Even worse, the rising water level was enough to lift the ship. Poor Cassandra's nipples, still welded to the hull, were stretched up as high as her face. She scraped at the side of the ship, trying to grab hold of it to keep it from moving away from her, but there was nothing to grab ahold of. She had to stand on her tiptoes to keep from being lifted up by her nipples.

Finally, this monster wave started to recede back into the sea, and the yacht sank all the way back to the sand. But Cassandra's relief was far too short-lived. As the knee-deep water raced back to where it had come from, the boat began to drift with it!