The Curse of Kunamira Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no, NO!" Cassandra yelled, as she was pulled along with it by the tits. "HELP ME!!!"

She struggled, trying not to be dragged out to sea with the ship, but all her struggles could have no effect on the two-hundred-and-twenty-ton behemoth. Her heels only dug into sand that seemed to melt away under her weight. At last, the water seemed to run out, and she ship came to a halt.

Just then, two strong arms wrapped themselves around her from behind.

"Here, I'll save you!"

"GET ME OFF OF HERE!!!"

Cassandra saw Isabella place one leg against the side of the yacht, and she realized with horror what was about to happen.

"Sorry, this maybe hurt like a bitch, but no other choice. On count of three! One... two..."

And Isabella yanked with all her strength, one full count early. Cassandra was pulled away from the yacht with force she wouldn't have expected from such a petite girl. There was no 'pop pop' this time, only a painful RIP!

"ERRRRRGH" Cassandra groaned through clenched teeth as they fell backwards into the sand, just as another wave crashed over them. Thankfully, this was no monster wave: just a couple in inches of water this time.

Her hands immediately went to her tits. Though it had hurt like a bitch, just as promised, she seemed to still be in possession of all of her flesh. But before she could celebrate coming away fully intact, Isabella started to struggle underneath her.

"Move!" she ordered.

Cassandra started to roll off of her, but felt resistance. Something was tugging her back downward by her skin... two points halfway down her back, to be precise.

"OW!" Isabella screamed.

Cassandra tried to get up again. This time, Isabella grabbed onto her shoulders, pulling her back down. As she kept struggling to get up, Isabella tightened her grip, wrapping her arms around her collarbone and her legs around her waist.

"GO!" Isabella commanded. Cassandra finally struggled her way back to her feet, and carried Isabella piggy-back.

When they were finally clear of the surf, Isabella hopped back down onto her own feet and struggled to pull away from her. It was obvious what had happened. The black goo coming out of Isabella's nipples had stuck her to Cassandra's back when she had pulled her loose.

"OW! Get OFF of me!" Cassandra shouted, swatting ineffectively behind herself.

"I'm TRYING! This black shit, it's like GLUE!!!"

They struggled and fought each other until they fell down into the sand again, this time Isabella on top of Cassandra's back. Cassandra tried to squirm out from under her, but Isabella kept Cassandra pinned this time. She could feel the slight prickliness of Isabella's pubic stubble against her lower back, rubbing against her like sandpaper. Then Isabella leaned back and tugged, yanking on the skin of her back.

"Ow! Ow! That fucking hurts! Stop it!" Cassandra complained, as the skin on her back was pulled on every time Isabella tried to pull away from her.

"Oh, that hurts YOU, does it? Well, I'm pulling just as hard on my freaking NIPPLE! It hurts, too, but I not screaming. Cause I not a PUSSY!"

"Well at least I'm not a CUNT!"

"Oh, dios mio!"

"Speak ENGLISH!"

"Oh, you think every time somebody says a word in Spanish, they insulting you. Well, here's a word that IS for you: Puta! You know what that means? It means you a bitch! A total, fucking bitch! You nasty, you impossible to please, you hate everyone that don't give you money for having huge boobs, and you a weak, little pussy!"

Isabella had wrapped her right hand around her right breast. Just as that last word had come from her mouth, there came a loud RIP as she finally tore one nipple free of Cassandra's back. Isabella groaned in pain, but Cassandra nearly screamed!

"THAT FUCKING HURT!!!"

"Yeah, yeah, little puta. You want me off you or no?"

Isabella grabbed her remaining boob, then gave one tug, a second tug, and on the third finally ripped herself free. She fell over onto her back with an 'oof,' but wasted little time in sitting up and inspecting herself for damage. Aside from a little stinging, she seemed to be fine.

Cassandra got up, but before she could walk anywhere, Isabella grabbed her by the shoulders from behind.

"Hold on, let me see you. Let me make sure nothing torn."

"Oh, I didn't know you cared," Cassandra said, sarcastically.

"That's cause you don't fucking listen! Okay, you gonna be okay. You a little red, but nothing torn. No blood, no pieces missing. Just like you had two band-aids ripped off of you."

Another wave washed over the beach, and stopped only a few feet from where they were.

"Shit!" Isabella screamed! "That yacht won't be there for long! We need to get as many supplies off it as we can before it's gone for good!"

Cassandra helped Isabella reposition the gangway, and they hurried onboard.

"What do we get?" Cassandra asked in a near panic.

"Food, water, shelter... anything we need to survive on this island! And watch where your ta-tas are going this time! Don't get stuck to anything!"

The two women ran around the ship, gathering anything they thought would be useful and throwing it to shore. Cassandra went to their cabin first, and grabbed a clean pillowcase to throw things into. Once she had grabbed what she needed from there, she dashed to the galley to grab whatever food she could find. When the sack was full, she ran to the bow and chucked it to shore.

"Help me out on the stern!" Isabella called to her. "Help me lift the liferaft!"

"Why do we need that?" she called back as she ran aft. "We're already on the shore!"

"It's got all kinds of supplies in it, and the raft itself can be a tent!"

Just as Isabella had unscrewed the restraining harness, Cassandra arrived to help her lift the large, pill-shaped capsule. But even together, the two women had trouble even lifting it out of its bracket.

Just then, they felt the entire stern of the vessel rise a foot or two, and rock unsteadily, as a large wave swept under the vessel.

"Fuck! We gotta go!" Isabella shouted, commandingly.

"But... the tent!"

"It'll float free if the boat sinks. We'll have to grab it then. Get off, now!"

By the time they arrived at the gangway, it was bucking wildly. Cassandra was knocked off the rung third from the bottom and face planted into the sand. Isabella hopped down beside her and helped her back up. They sprinted to safety and grabbed the parcels they had thrown to shore, to prevent those from being washed away with the ship.

They watched from just above the high-tide line as the ENTREPRENEUR, which had been different aspects of each of their lives, briefly refloated and was carried out to sea. It barely survived two minutes before it went nose down and disappeared from sight for good.

Then, a glimmer of hope appeared. A familiar white capsule floated above the surf and came apart, like a hatching egg. From inside came a mass or orange canvass that started to inflate, eventually forming a raft with a full canopy to protect its occupants from the elements.

They watched eagerly, but soon that hope vanished as the raft floated out to see, out of sight.

"FUCK!" Cassandra screamed! "Fuck, fuck, dammit, FUCK!!! NOOOOOOO!"

"We did our best. Let's see what we salvaged," Isabella answered, calmly.

They emptied the bags they had thrown to shore and laid everything out.

"Well, I managed to get a few useful things," Isabella began. "I brought about thirty emergency rations, a few gallons of fresh water. The water will go fast, so here's a purifier and a sun-powered distiller. Some matches and a hatchet, rope, some space blankets, a fresh first aid kit, and I tossed a few boat hooks to shore. They can be weapons if we need, or I suppose they can be poles for a shelter. Then I grabbed a bunch of flares. These smoke signals can be seen in the day, and I've got twelve parachute flares that can be seen at night. I suppose those could also be weapons, if we need to scare off predators. What about you?"

She had brought some linens from the bed, her favorite pillows, a bathrobe, her toothbrush, a bottle of shampoo, several valuables she didn't want to lose, and a couple bottles of vodka.

"What are you doing?" Isabella asked, exasperated. "This isn't packing for one of your vacations. This is the stuff we have to survive on! And I really hope that vodka is for cleaning wounds."

"Lay off me, okay? I didn't have a lot of time to make a shopping list! And I'm not done! I grabbed a whole sack of food from the galley."

"Oh, thank god! Maybe you're good for something after all!"

But as she dumped out the pillow case, Isabella's smile quickly waned.

"Half this stuff is perishable... I mean, that filet minion will be really good tonight if we can get a fire going, but we have to eat all this stuff, like, tonight, or it'll be no good! Please tell me you grabbed that giant jar of peanut butter."

"No, what are we going to put it on? I couldn't find the bread."

"We're going to have bigger problems than what to put peanut butter on! Whatever. What else did you grab? Rice? Okay, that's going to be really hard to cook here, but I guess it will last. Mayonaise? Come on! Oh, olives! A lot of them! Okay, good. That's something that will last."

Cassandra decided not to tell her that she brought the olives to go with the vodka.

"Wait, eggrolls? EGGROLLS?" as she dumped five large freezer packs out of the sack.

"I really like those..."

"What the fuck you gonna do with FROZEN EGGROLLS on a DESERT ISLAND, Cassandra? I hope you salvaged the fucking DEEP FRIER from the galley while you were at it! How are you even alive, you fucking idiot? How does somebody as stupid as you even remember to breathe?"

Isabella stopped, just staring down at Cassandra. Her fists were shaking. It was all she could do to not start punching her. That's when she noticed Cassandra's lower lip quivering, and her eyes starting to tear up. She forced herself to take a deep breath. Verbal abuse wouldn't solve anything, no matter how many mistakes either of them had made. It had been an extremely stressful day, and had tried both of them to the breaking point. Despite their considerable differences, they were going to have to try to do their best to get along.

"I'm sorry. Let's find a place to build a shelter."

And so, as the sun set on their first day on the island, Isabella and Cassandra huddled inside their make-shift shelter, made from boathooks, linens and bathrobes, while dining on campfire-roasted filet minion and soggy eggrolls.