The Curse of Kunamira Island Ch. 05

Story Info
Isabella makes a daring journey that ends in peril.
9.8k words
4.56
3.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After exploring the village for a short while, Isabella started to get worried about Cassandra. She had run off in a fury, as was typical of her... but to where? She wasn't in her protected life of wealth and luxury anymore. As much as she loathed her presence sometimes, she still wanted her to stay safe.

"Soa?" Isabella asked, as she peeked her head back into Soa's hut.

Soa was laying on some furs that seemed to pass for her bed, taking a nap and looking very content. Their lovemaking must have satisfied her immensely!

"SOA?" she asked again, urgently.

"Hmm?" Soa said, sleepily, cracking her eyes open slowly.

"Cassandra's nowhere in the village. I think she's been gone since we started our little... thing."

"Did she run off into the jungle? She shouldn't! It's dangerous!"

"She probably just gone back to our campsite. Maybe wants her precious vodka."

"Where is your campsite?"

"Not far from where your friends found us. If you can get me back to the pond with the waterfall..."

"I know the place. Come, follow," she ordered, as she picked up a spear.

Isabella followed Soa for maybe two miles. The farther they went, the less certain Isabella was that she would have been able to find her way back on her own. And if she would have had trouble, then Cassandra could be walking in circles!

At last, they came to the river where the tribeswomen had first found them. Isabella looked at a very familiar palm tree and blushed a little as she remembered what had transpired there. From there, she had no problem leading Soa back to her campsite. It was just as they had left it.

"Well, she definitely wasn't here," Isabella said, picking up the partially used bottle of vodka. It had the same amount as before. "Soa, do you have any idea where else she might have gone? I don't know nothing about the rest of this island."

"Maybe the sex-crazed got her."

"These are the people you said who lose their minds when they feel too much lust?"

"Yes. They are like animals. They are not always violent, but there's no telling what they will do to a stranger. We should scout their lands, but be careful," she said, clutching her spear.

If there was going to be trouble, Isabella decided, it would be best to grab a few provisions. She gathered a few items into a pillowcase, slung it over her shoulder, and followed Soa.

...

"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU CRAZY ANIMALS!!!" Cassandra screamed, thrashing like a fly in a spider's web. Two of the naked savages were at her side, slowly running their tongues up her body. Neither of them replied, or even made eye contact. They just kept touching and licking her, while she hung there, useless. Meanwhile, a few of the tattooed natives watched. Some of them were clearly masturbating, while others only stood there. All of them had vacant stares, as if rational thought had left them a long time ago.

The taut, thin tendrils of black goo tugged on her nipples hard, and no matter what she did, there was no relief from the constant tension. Her boobs were lifted up as high as they could go, and her nipples were stretched practically up to eye level in front of her face. The spear shaft the savages had stuck the other end of the goo to was wedged firmly in the branches well above her head, and there would be no shaking it down.

She thrashed as she tried to bat them away, but she had stupidly grabbed the tendrils with her hands in her first attempts to get free. All that had done was stick her hands to the tendrils, leaving her with nothing to fend off these nymphomaniacs.

Still, the feeling of their tongues and hands on her bare skin elicited some amazing sensations. Part of her wanted to give into it and enjoy her situation, but once Cassandra got angry, she tended to stay angry, even long after she forgot what she was even angry about in the first place.

"Let me GO, you... OHHH!" she began, as she was interrupted by a loud moan of pleasure. "Let me go, you jungle sluts! Get your filthy tongues off my perfect skin! Do you have any idea how much I pay to keep my skin this smooth?"

Cassandra leaned her head back and moaned for a minute as she let the pleasure overtake her. Suddenly, she seemed to remember that she had been angry, and started yelling at them again.

...

"You seem to know where you're going! You think you know where she might be?" Isabella asked, more than a little out of breath.

Soa had been marching straight forward at a vigorous pace, which wasn't how Isabella imagined searching for a missing person. Soa was going fast enough that Isabella was finding it hard to keep up with her.

"Yes. The sex-crazed like to gather near the base of the mountain, not far from their village. If they took her, they probably took her there."

"Oh? Why the base of the mountain? What's there?"

"They like to scout there to make sure nobody goes up."

"Huh? And why don't they want nobody to climb the mountain?"

"It doesn't matter. Nobody smart would go up anyway."

"Why not? Is it dangerous? More than the jungle?"

"Why do you ask so many questions? You should think about finding your companion," Soa said, as she picked up her pace.

After a short hike, Soa slowed down, and gestured for Isabella to stay behind her. Soa stopped and listened. From the distance, they could hear shrill, angry screaming. It was too far away to make out the words, but it was almost certainly Cassandra.

"Follow!" Soa commanded, and took off, clutching her spear in both hands.

Even running as fast as she could, Isabella quickly fell behind Soa. She wasn't at all used to running in bare feet, and every twig and rock she stepped on hurt. Her bare tits flapping around was also uncomfortable. She cradled her bag of supplies, as its contents clanked and sloshed around. She desperately hoped nothing would break. A broken bottle of vodka would probably ruin the rest of the contents she had stashed in there.

They finally came to a clearing. The first thing she saw was Soa, now several hundred feet ahead of her, stop and point her spear forward aggressively. When she finally caught up, gasping for breath, she almost laughed at the sight of Cassandra. She had been hung up from a tree by her tits in a way that reminded her of a child's swing in a playground!

Soa screamed a few words in what must have been her native language. A group of maybe half a dozen women turned and looked at her. They were fully nude, just like the women from Soa's village, but they all bore intricate tattoos all over their bodies, many of them accentuating their sexual features.

She repeated her command, and gestured with her spear for them to move away from Cassandra. But the women didn't heed her command. Instead, they started approaching Soa. The last of them tried to approach, but as she arose and turned from Cassandra, a tendril of black goo stretched from one nipple to Cassandra's hip, holding her in place.

As they approached, some of them repeated a short phrase. "Zu kah la gah," they seemed to be saying, though their tone was inviting rather than threatening. The goo dripping from their nipples was pulsating, Isabella saw, as they neared. As if unaware of their own mortality, they ignored Soa's spear tip, which she brandished threateningly. When the first of them came within skewering distance, Soa yelled louder at them, but slowly backed up. These women were unarmed, and she seemed very reluctant to use her weapon against them.

Even so, they closed the distance. Soa turned her spear around, preparing to hold them back with the butt end. Working as quickly as she could, Isabella reached into her sack, felt around, and pulled out a long, yellow tube with a red cap. She pulled off the cap, aimed it skyward, and hit the actuator.

With an angry hiss, a bright red ball of flame shot a hundred feet into the air. As it came back down, a parachute deployed, keeping the blazing flare aloft.

This was enough to break them out of their trance. The glazed-over look disappeared from their eyes, and they stopped to look at this unprecedented phenomenon in the sky, mesmerized.

It was a start. Isabella fumbled inside her sack again, this time pulling out a smaller hand flare. She lit off the night end, which produced a continuous, hissing red flame.

"Go! Go! Get out of here! You go!"

They stared fearfully at the flame Isabella waved at them from her hand, thinking it must be some sort of sorcery. Finally, they began to back away. Soa turned the point of her spear back toward them, and helped Isabella to drive them off. Now that Isabella had broken their trance, they finally seemed recognize the danger of a spear pointed at them. However, they still did not run away.

With the flame finally starting to dim, Isabella turned the hand flare around and lit off the day end, and an opaque plume of dense, orange smoke billowed out. Isabella circled around until she was standing upwind of them. The thick orange smoke slowly enveloped them, until they were coughing and nearly blinded. Finally, they turned around and ran.

The one stuck to Cassandra struggled for a moment to pull herself away. The tendril stretched out a good ten feet as she tugged, trying to catch up with her compatriots. With an angry shriek, not to mention a racially insensitive term or two, Cassandra jerked her hip away from her, which finally snapped the tendril. The native woman stumbled backwards, and sprinted away.

"Impressive weapons you have! Do you have more?" Soa asked, intrigued.

"Not many. And they're not supposed to be weapons. They help people find you if you get lost. But what was that thing they were they saying to us?"

"They were saying 'Join us.'"

The two of them approached Cassandra. Isabella didn't know if she should expect another barrage of insults from her, but Cassandra, for once, was quiet. In fact, she was clenching and unclenching her thighs, as if she had been brought almost but not fully to orgasm. Still, when she looked back at Isabella, it was a look of pure humiliation. She was bound by her tits, practically hanging from them, with her hands stuck to the stretchy tendrils just above her head. The poor girl had to stand on her toes even to be able to touch the ground at all.

Isabella pulled out the bottle of vodka and poured some down the black strands of goo. After a few pours, Cassandra's hands came free. However, the tendrils themselves wouldn't break so easily, and her nipples weren't coming free at all.

"Just take the spear down, you idiot!" she yelled after a minute of unsuccessful work. "Stop wasting that stuff!"

"Whatever you say," Soa replied with a shrug.

As swift as a monkey, she climbed the tree and pried one end of the spear lose. When she released that end, the spear shot downward with all that pent-up elastic force, narrowly missing her head. Cassandra fell down on the ground as soon as the weight was taken off her tits.

Cassandra picked herself up and tried to pull the spear off her chest, but all the elasticity seemed to have vanished from the goo. Her nipples were now solidly welded to the shaft of the spear. As she tried to yank it away from her chest, the only thing to stretch were her pink nipples and areolas, which she still managed to stretch like taffy.

Isabella tried not to laugh out loud as she watched that dumb fool of a woman thrash around, grunt, and swear as she struggled to yank the seven-foot wooden pole off her tits. It was Soa who first took pity on her.

"Stop! Stop! You'll just hurt yourself. You can loosen it if you orgasm. Do you need my tongue?"

"What, NO! Don't be disgusting! I've... err... ERRRRR... got it under... HRRRRRR... control!"

"It's okay, Soa. If she says she has it, she has it," Isabella said with a laugh. "I'm sure she'll get it on her own. I certainly wouldn't want to waste this top shelf vodka on her."

By the time they began their hike back to the village, Cassandra had given up on removing the spear shaft, and had resigned herself to the idea of walking around with the wooden pole stuck to her chest. This turned out to make progressing through the dense forest problematic for her. She had to hold the spear sideways every time they passed a tree, though more than once she failed to notice one in time. Each time one end of the spear knocked into a tree, it yanked on the opposite nipple hard enough to make her scream in frustration. Isabella smirked each time.

Finally, she managed to hit two trees on either side of her at once, and was knocked clean onto her ass.

"God dammit! Get this fucking thing off me already!" she screamed and started yanking on it with nearly all her strength.

"Well, you'll never need to use the bench press as long as you have your broom handle. With ta-tas that stretchy, just lie back and lift it ten times," Isabella teased her.

"Shut up!" she screamed back at her.

By now, she had succeeded in getting one knee behind the shaft, right between her tits. She was tugging on it so hard her nipples and areolas were stretched like pink rubber bands. Isabella winced at how much force she must have putting on her sensitive parts, but Cassandra didn't seem to be beyond her pain threshold. Maybe her tits were just that tough.

"Cassandra, please stop it before you hurt yourself," Soa cautioned her, calmly. "It will loosen in time. And if you satisfy yourself, it may loosen faster."

"What am I, a pervert? I'm not going to just stop and... HYERRRRK... rub one out... right... eeeEEEEYEHH... here!"

"We'll turn our backs if it makes you feel less embarrassed," Isabella teased.

"I'll get it on my own, thanks! Grrrrr... YEHHH! God DAMN is this thing stuck! Fine. Hand me some of the vodka, then."

"Oh, but I don't want to waste your expensive booze by using it as a solvent! What if we come across some ginger ale on this desert island? What are we going to mix it with!"

"Fine! Don't help me get it off! I'll just wear this wooden pole on my bare tits for the rest of my life! Will you at least help me up?"

Isabella extended her hand, but when Cassandra reached her own hand to accept it, Isabella reached past it and grabbed the spear shaft between her nipples.

"ERK!" shouted Cassandra with a wince, as she was yanked back to her feet by her nipples.

"You are a very odd pair," Soa commented, and continued on her way.

...

When they got back to the village, Cassandra's condition earned her a few quick glances from some of the villagers, but that was it. Apparently, this was a perfectly understandable situation for them. They did, however, give her a wide berth as she passed.

Soon, she snuck off just outside the walls of the village, presumably to take care of a few things in privacy. Soa advised that Isabelle check up on her periodically, just to be safe. Sure enough, Cassandra was doing the deed. She even seemed to be enjoying it, despite her outward distain for the act.

When she finally finished, she gave the shaft a few solid yanks, and finally managed to wrench it free of her right boob. Three more yanks freed the other side. Furious, Cassandra threw the spear shaft as hard as she could. Instantly, it ricocheted off a tree, spun around in the air, and clonked her right in the forehead. Cassandra picked herself up, cursing loudly and rubbing her head. She grabbed the shaft in both fists, and drove it down hard over her raised knee. She failed to break the shaft, and began hopping around on one foot, clutching her bruised knee.

Isabella had to sneak away before she lost control of her laughter and gave away her hiding spot.

...

"Aye, you got it free! Feel better?" Isabella asked, as Cassandra came storming back into the village, and joined her and the tribe around the bonfire. Isabella turned her head away from her in hopes of hiding her smirk.

"Yeah. Thanks," she grunted, and said nothing further.

For the rest of the night, Cassandra was mostly quiet, which was a nice improvement. Maybe a little humility was all she needed. As the villagers generously shared a small feast of fruits and freshly roasted game, Isabella chatted with Soa and any other villagers who spoke any English, which wasn't many. She tried her luck with Spanish, but none of the villagers new enough to converse.

"So, what is it that's on top of that mountain?" Isabella asked Soa all of a sudden, once the sun was mostly set over the horizon.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Why don't you want to tell me?"

"We don't go up there, and for good reason. The sex-crazed guard it. And even if they didn't, it would still be dangerous by itself."

"But WHY do they guard it? WHAT IS UP THERE that they don't want us to see?"

"Fine, if you must know, it's the shrine of the Spirit of Kunamira, where his power is the greatest. So now that you know, stay away. His blessing reaches us just fine down here. They say he will be angered if we try to seek him out."

"You ever been up there?"

"No. Because I have heeded the warnings of my elders, as have the rest of us, too. And because of this, we enjoy lives of pleasure and comfort."

"But if you've never been up there, how do you know that's what's really up there?"

"Because, woman," Soa said, starting to sound annoyed, "not all of us were small children the day the spirit awoke. Some of the chosen were as old as thirty years when it began, and this is what they told us!"

"But that was twenty years ago, so they should be fifty years old now. Where are all the middle-aged people?"

"They are here! Around us! No, they don't look old, do they? That is part of the blessing. We stay young beyond our time. Those of us that can keep our minds that long."

"Those of you that keep your minds," Isabella scoffed. "And how many of you go loco and run off into the woods to join these 'sex-crazed?' How long does the average Kunamiran hold out against the blackness? You tell me that!"

"The blackness comes with a price, yes, but it protects us! And it will continue to protect us as long as we don't anger the spirit!"

"Of course, it protect you!" she yelled, so frustrated her English was starting to break down. "No parasite wants its host to die. That don't mean you're better off with a worm up your fucking butt! What about your mama and papa? You have any brothers who were taken? All those people who just vanish twenty years ago, you think THEY feel protected?"

"They weren't killed, if that's what you think! We know, because there were no bodies left behind! They LEFT! Don't you see?"

"Left? WHERE? Where did the rest of your people go?"

Soa took a deep breath and forced herself to calm down. After a moment, she spoke in a calm voice. "The truth is, we don't know what happened to them, or where they went, but we have no reason to know it was a bad place. And that was twenty years ago."

"Yeah, well my friend Toby was taken yesterday! And Cecil, and Pierre, and Buck! And I'm not ready to give up on them! I'm going do whatever I can to find out what happened to them, and so far, that shrine is the only thing I know about that might have answers. So, I'm going there tomorrow, and you can either help me or stay out of my way!"

Soa was silent. She had seen Isabella's conviction, and realized there would be no talking her out of it.

For their second night on Kunamira Island, Soa invited Isabella and Cassandra to stay in her hut. As quaint as it was, it was still nicer than the makeshift tent they had made for themselves out in the jungle.

As soon as Casandra was asleep, Soa and Isabella snuck out to make love once again. It was strange for Soa to have to keep her sexual activities secret from anyone, but Isabella explained that Cassandra would probably feel awkward to see the two of them having sex right in front of her. Though it seemed strange to her, Soa respected Cassandra's wishes and guided Isabella back to the center of the village, not far from where the embers of the bonfire slowly faded out. They found a soft patch of grass and did the deed there, out in the open, as their gasps of pleasure melded with the rest of the cries of passion from every corner of the village.