The Curse of Kunamira Island Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm too far away."

"Can you throw it?"

"I might hit you!"

"Then can you reach my bag with the spear? Maybe the alcohol will work on the stone, too."

"No, I can't reach that either."

"Damn it! Well, keep thinking!"

Isabella looked at the statue again. The only other thing she could think to try was attacking the statue with her teeth, maybe trying to bite its eyes out. But that would probably only result in her lips being stuck to the statue as well, which wouldn't help things in the least bit. With no other ideas, she spat on its face, but there was no reaction whatsoever, even as the globule dribbled down its forehead.

As she struggled, she noticed herself getting aroused, as unbefitting as that may have been in this situation. She recalled Soa's warning about the dangers of letting these feelings go unanswered for to too long, and some stimulation would have felt very nice. But she couldn't move her hands at all, though the edge of the table came up perfectly to crotch height. A strange temptation came into her head. She wondered what it would feel like to thrust her pelvis forward and let her pussy lips get stuck to the edge of the altar, what it would feel like to stretch and tug on them like that? Would she be able to make herself cum from that?

"What's going to happen to us?" Cassandra asked suddenly, snapping Isabella out of this invasive thought. "Is that statue planning on doing anything with us, or are we just going to be stuck here until we starve?"

"Of course not!" Isabella insisted. "We going to figure out a way to outsmart this asshole again, and then smash it's stupid...!"

"Oh no!" shouted Soa, suddenly!

The other two turned to look where she was pointing. Down the path, not far from where the three savages had been standing watch, at least a dozen, maybe twenty of them were now gathering. In a minute, they started up the path.

"Those crazy bitches are coming for us! What are they going to do to us?" Cassandra screamed, terrified.

"They're going to fuck us until we're as mindless as them!" Soa declared, grimly.

The three of them began struggling with renewed vigor. They yanked and tugged at their bonded flesh. They squirmed and twisted, screaming in frustration at the hopelessness of it all. For the next hour or so, they struggled all in vain. They were stuck fast! Yet all the groans that escaped their lips weren't just from exertion. The power of the shrine seemed to be making each of them unnaturally horny, preparing them for what would come.

After a while, when Isabella had taken a break from struggling, she noticed the statue's eyes again. Its eyes had seemed to have faded even more, now barely a lighter shade than the surrounding stone. It was as if keeping them bound here by its magic for so long was draining its energy. With renewed hope, Isabella kept struggling.

But before any of them had even come close to tearing themselves free, the small regiment of sex-crazed arrived at the shrine. The three helpless victims watched in silence as they approached. They stepped onto the circle of dark stone, but their bare feet seemed unaffected by its magic.

Soa stooped down and reached for her spear, but as she made a grab for it, her fingertips brushed the stone floor and stuck to it instantly. She cursed, but in her struggles, she reflexively pushed off with her other hand, only realizing her foolish mistake a moment too late. Now both hands were stuck to the ground, with her butt up in the air in a compromising position.

The women slowly surrounded the three struggling prisoners, grinning and licking their lips. The one in front, who seemed to be their leader, walked straight to Isabella. She paused at her side only long enough to get a good look at her prey, then ducked down and came up between her bound arms. She sat down on the edge of the altar right between Isabella's hands, and sensuously wrapped her arms and legs around Isabella, pulling her in close for a kiss.

Isabella felt that, in principle, she should resist, but something inside her wanted to succumb. The woman's arms and legs wrapping around her in an embrace felt far too inviting. Isabella did not fight.

Their nipples got closer and closer together. Soa had warned her that touching their nipples directly together was permanent, which the woman in front of her seemed to be attempting. At the last moment, Isabella thrust her chest forward, but ensured their nipples just missed. Isabella succeeded in gluing her nipples to the bottoms of the woman's breasts, while the woman's nipples were stuck just above her own.

The woman pulled back, stretching out four strands of the black goo. At once, they both sighed at the firm, yet somehow gentle tugging on their nipples. They leaned in again, and began to kiss.

Meanwhile, Soa watched between her legs as several of them approached and surrounded her. She didn't struggle, and said nothing, just watched and waited to see what they would do.

Cassandra, on the other hand, was yelling angrily for them to stay away from her, as she sat stuck on the floor. Yet, she made little effort to clench her knees together or fend them off, and as they approached, her cries of protest grew less and less commanding.

More of them surrounded Isabella, and began to caress her bare skin up and down her entire body as she continued to make out with her lover.

Behind Soa, one of the savage women knelt down and began probing her pussy with her fingers. Soa was already soaking wet, and her fingers slid inside effortlessly. She let out a faint gasp of pleasure. Having determined that Soa was good and ready, the savage woman pulled her fingers out, clenched Soa's butt cheeks, and leaned in. She stuck out her tongue and let the tip brush against her clit.

Soa let out an audible groan at the gentle touch. After a few moments, the woman pulled back and lifted up one breast to pop a goo-coated nipple into her mouth. She sucked for a few seconds, then let her nipple fall out with a faint pop. A thin strand of goo stretched between her nipple and her mouth, but broke easily. She opened her mouth to reveal that her tongue and lips were coated in the stuff.

She leaned in again, and when she placed the tip of her tongue on Soa's clit, the goo instantly welded them together. She tightened her lips around Soa's labia, and the goo formed a perfect airtight seal. She started sucking, while her tongue continued to rub, flick, and tug at her clit.

In front of Cassandra, one of the women knelt down in front of her and moved between her legs. Cassandra offered very little resistance as the woman parted her knees and leaned over her. As soon as she was in position, some of the black goo softened enough that it dripped onto Cassandra's pussy. Cassandra finally held her breath, watching in anticipation. All pretense of resistance was gone. She was excited!

Once there was a generous coating, the woman crossed her right leg over Cassandra's left and lowered her own womanhood down onto Cassandra's. She pressed their flesh together only momentarily. When she pulled back, there was a thick strand of blackness connecting them, tugging on their lips and clits.

The black ooze had completely sealed off their holes, and when she tugged, there was a slight sensation of suction in addition to the tugging. The woman stared wordlessly into Cassandra's eyes as she skillfully gyrated her hips, tugging, pressing, and rubbing. They both began to gasp and moan.

It felt so good that Cassandra felt the urge to start rubbing her nipples like she often did when the sex was really good, but her hands were still welded to the stone floor, completely immovable. Almost as if sensing her needs, two more women approached her from either side and began to suckle her nipples. They sucked her large, stretchy nipples deep into their mouths. When they pulled away, strands of Cassandra's blackness stretched between her tits and their tongues and lips, pulling their mouths back into place. The blackness from their own nipples was now attached to the floor and to Cassandra's side.

Isabella was flanked by several women, all caressing and licking her up and down. One, on her knees beside her, had managed to stick the goo from her nipples onto Isabella's hip. Isabella turned to look, but as she broke away from the mad kissing of her partner, she felt a tug on the tip of her tongue, trying to keep her face pressed against the other. She pulled back again, and realized the tips of their tongues were now stuck together. There was no goo that she could sense, so it must have been the same invisible force binding the palms of her hands to the altar.

Her partner seemed to enjoy this new game, and pulled back as well, which stretched both of their tongues inches out of their mouths. She stretched herself far enough away that Isabella could see she was smiling excitedly. No matter how much she tugged and tugged, the tips of their tongues remained firmly connected.

After a minute, Isabella's partner brought their lips back together, and they continued kissing passionately, as the tips of their tongues continued to tug at each other playfully. Her pussy was painfully excited by now. She tried to tug her hands free from the pedestal to touch herself, but could not. Her desire was so great she was making small whimpering sounds, like a begging puppy. She clenched and relaxed her thighs, trying for any stimulation she could manage.

But it seemed her partner was just as unable to give her the touch she so desperately needed. Her hands and feet were now welded to her skin, just like their tongues. Thankfully, some of their attendants filled in. One of the women to her side reached underneath and rubbed her fingers against her aching vulva, while a second woman began to service the one still sitting atop the altar. Isabella eyes almost rolled back into her head with relief. Instantly, she felt her labia, inner and outer alike, suddenly weld themselves to the woman's fingers, but by now she couldn't have cared less. She had a vague sensation that there was a tongue stuck to her left butt cheek, but she paid this no mind as she continued kissing her unnamed lover with single-minded purpose. She also paid no mind to a set of hands as they reached around from behind and caressed the sensitive underside of her breasts, or even when that set of fingers became hopelessly entangled in the thick black strands of goo.

As Soa stood there, hunched over, helpless to raise herself up, she watched between her legs as another woman approached her own partner from behind. This woman paused long enough to run her fingertips up her breasts, flicking her nipples one after the other. The goo rubbed off on her fingers, but broke free from her nipples willingly. She reached her goo-coated fingers underneath the woman currently eating Soa out and glued both hands to her privates. The woman, her mouth still tightly sealed to Soa's vulva, let out a muffled moan of pleasure as the newcomer began to work at her.

All around them, the remainder of the women found an unattended pussy, breast, mouth, or any other body part to attach themselves to. They laid themselves down on the stone floor around the altar, forming one interconnected web of hot, nude women, writhing in pleasure. Wherever they touched, they became stuck fast together, either by the blackness or by that strange, invisible force.

As Isabella's pleasure built and built, she got a look over her lover's shoulder at the face of the grotesque. The eyes were becoming iridescent again, even more so than before. They caught the overhead sunlight, glimmering like jewels.

She could hear the moans of pleasure around her growing stronger, as if the entire web was experiencing the same pleasure. In another minute, they all began to climax. Isabella's mouth fell open as she finally lost focus on her kissing. She reared her head back, pulling on her still tightly fused tongue, and began to scream as her pussy clenched rhythmically along with the movements of a stranger's dexterous fingers.

As soon as she began to orgasm, the eyes started to glow like burning coals! This couldn't have been just the sunlight reflecting off them anymore, they were burning with their own energy! Isabella was afraid of that face now, but she was powerless to retreat from it, and the orgasm was so overpowering she might not have had the will to, even if she had been free to move.

But once the orgasm had subsided, as had everyone else's at once, those fingers continued probing her most intimate parts, continuing to give her pleasure. In a minute, the entire group of two dozen women began to orgasm again.

Again, the grotesque's eyes flared up, even brighter than the last time. Isabella realized that their orgasms were feeding this thing somehow. That burning energy in its eyes was coming from all of them, possibly being channeled through the web of black tendrils and naked flesh, and finally through her own hands into the altar.

It didn't stop! Isabella felt orgasm after orgasm come over her, so many that she had long since lost track. It was at least ten, though likely far more. All she knew for sure was that it was far more than she had ever had in a single day before, and it was getting to be more than she could withstand. She wanted to collapse, but the women around her kept fingering and kissing, having seemingly no limit to their sexual stamina.

Her legs were now too weak to support her. She sank down, though her lover's arms and legs fused to her back and shoulders took some of her weight.

'We had it frightened,' Isabella thought to herself with the last of the energy her brain could muster. 'It used a lot of its energy to try to stop us. That's why it had to summon so many of its servants to this orgy: it needed that many of them to recharge what it had lost fighting us.'

Isabelle's eyes were too tired to focus on anything anymore. She was on the verge of passing out, and she had a feeling that when she woke up, she would be as mindless as the women surrounding her. Were these the last of her conscious thoughts? Would she even be self-aware enough to miss having a mind of her own? What would madness be like? If it was never ending pleasure like what she was feeling now, maybe madness would even be nice. Or maybe these were already the thoughts of a madwoman.

At least she had given the Spirit of Kunamira Island a good run. She had given this arrogant demon a frightful scare, figured out how easily it can be hurt, and forced it to take more drastic and costly measures to stop her. At least she could be proud of that.

Then, Isabella saw only blackness.