The Curse of Kunamira Island Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella, Cassandra, and Soa took part in the planning meeting with the Matriarch and her court. But rather than meeting in her longhouse, this meeting was conducted around the central bonfire. As the elders planned, younger villagers cooked delectable food to keep the others happy through the long hours of work. Meanwhile, extra lookouts had been assigned to the walls to make sure the sex-crazed were not spying on their activities.

To protect against the dark stone that clung to flesh, Soa proposed each warrior wear sandals and other garments to keep from touching it directly. She proposed wearing additional garments, arguing that even severe itching would be less of a hindrance in battle than getting stuck to the stone.

Cassandra brought up how alcohol had seemed to dissolve the goo, and was especially vulnerable to it when it came alive. While concentrated alcohol was nothing that was available on the island, they discussed sending divers to nearby shipwrecks to see if they could scavenge any. Another member of the planning council, a former American like herself, mentioned she used to work for a distillery. There were fermented drinks the islanders could make, and she brought up the possibility of making a distillery, though she would have to get creative with the available materials.

Isabella was pleased that most of the elders wanted to use non-lethal force against their enemy if at all possible, and discussed the use of nets in their battle tactics. She proposed coating portions of the net with some of the black goo to make them especially hard to escape. They brought up the problem that the goo tended to weaken and dissolve if separated from the body that spawned it, but Isabella suggested there might be a way to infuse the ropes with nutrients that could sustain the goo.

The discussion began to die down after the sun was well below the horizon, and much had been accomplished. Matriarch Gara had already assigned teams to carry out some of the tasks that had been suggested. The strongest divers were to salvage any materials from known shipwreck locations around the reef, beginning the following morning. Others were to experiment with the goo, and learn if there were any way to keep it alive or control it after it had been removed from the host's body.

By now, the members of the council were enjoying the last of the refreshments that had been prepared and basking in the warmth of the bonfire. Soa had retired to her hut to get some more rest, while Cassandra and Isabella got to know some of the other islanders. Presently, Isabella was speaking to two pairs of nipple-bound women who had accompanied the Matriarch earlier. She had felt shy about asking them for details about how it was possible to live permanently bonded nipple to nipple with another woman, but they weren't the least but embarrassed about it, and were happy to explain it to a newcomer.

"Some things must be relearned," explained a native woman named Talena, who was bonded to a castaway named Kristi. "But walking becomes easy, as does eating and sleeping."

"It just takes a little coordination," Kristi added.

"Other things become difficult or impossible. None of our hunters are bonded. Once a joining occurs, the pair are regarded as elders, and help the village with tasks of the mind. That is why so many of us were present for the war council."

"Yes, we are kind of useless for some things," Kristi continued. "But there are some real benefits, too. For one, the goo solidifies, so you don't find yourself getting accidentally stuck to stuff you run into. But even better, I've never been more intimate with another person in my life!" She paused to give Talena a loving kiss. "We share a deeper connection than what you can see with your eyes. Seriously, I don't know how it works, but it's like our bodies and are emotions are synched up. If she's sad, I'm sad, and I often don't even have to ask her why."

"And we also feel each other's pleasure," Talena finished, and gave her lover another kiss.

"So, how do you decide to stick yourselves together?"

"I fell in love with her exotic beauty," Talena admitted. "I had never seen eyes that are blue like the sky before she came. And when we became friends, I found her spirit was as rare and beautiful. After four years of the best friendship I have ever known, we decided to make it permanent."

Talena then said a few words to the other joined pair with them, both native Kunamirans. The four of them shared a brief conversation in their native tongue, and the pair laughed as if reminiscing on old times. When they were done, Kristi turned to Isabella and Cassandra and spoke in English.

"Gani and Sokoa fell into each other accidentally over ten years ago. They hated it at first, but they started to fall in love pretty soon after. Like we were saying, the link shares something between the individuals, almost like the corpus collosum links the two halves of the brain."

"What is this thing?" Talena asked her partner.

"Never mind the details. We can't read each other's thoughts, exactly, but we're in tune with each other. We can sort of function as a single mind, at least on a basic level. Does that make sense?"

"It does!" Isabella answered. "I was thinking that all these joined partners always seem to get along so well! I wish marriage worked so well in the world we came from. I've met too many husbands and wives who seem to hate each other. Can't agree on nothing! Lots of divorce where we're from. It's sad, really."

"Well, I wouldn't say it's so perfect here, either," said Kristi. "You might be looking at a little bit of selection bias. Those pairs that get along usually get along wonderfully! And they are highly resistant to the madness. But... those that don't get along... the madness takes them within a year, almost without fail."

"Yes," Telena agreed. "To join with a partner you cannot love means certain madness for both."

"And there's no way to separate them?"

"No, and I've seen them try," Kristi explained. "These solidified strands of goo are as strong as cargo straps. Yeah, they can stretch to the end of the world and back, but you'll probably pull your tits clean off your ribcage before you'll pull them apart from your partner's. I've seen them try to cut it, too. Even the sharpest obsidian they have will barely put a nick in it, and it can regenerate a lot faster than you can cut it. Fire doesn't weaken it, either. If there's a way to break these things, it's a technology we don't have here. In my seventeen years here, I've never seen a single pair get separated. Once both pairs of nipples touch, that's it."

...

Later that night, Isabella returned to Soa's hut, and found her there relaxing, but not asleep. Soa greeted her, and beckoned for her to lay down beside her. She did, happily, savoring the warmth of skin-on-skin contact.

"Cassandra will not make trouble without you by her side, will she?"

"No. She's actually doing very well! She's chatting with some of the English speakers in your tribe. Maybe hope for her yet!"

Soa laughed, pleasantly. "That is good to hear!" She rolled over and gave Isabella a kiss on the lips.

"Soa, love, what's it like to be joined nipple to nipple? I talked to some of the joined couples tonight, and I can't stop thinking about it. They said they share a special bond."

"It is true. I don't know what it feels like, myself, but that is what they say."

"They say something about sharing pleasure. You know what they mean?"

"A little bit. One can orgasm through her partner's pleasure. If her partner's pussy gets rubbed, she feels it, too, through the blackness connecting them."

"Dios mio! And if they are both rubbing the other's pussy, they get twice the pleasure?"

"Maybe. I do not really know."

"That must be incredible! But once both nipples touch, there's no way to get unstuck, is there?"

"No."

"But what if it's only one nipple? Not both. Can that come apart?"

"I believe it can." Soa had sat up and was rubbing Isabella's stomach. "But that is dangerous. If the other nipples get too close and touch, even for a moment, it will be permanent. Why? Do you want to try it?"

"Yes! Sharing pleasure and emotions sounds incredible! It's one thing to share your bodies, but to share your feelings... I never experienced intimacy like that in my life! I want to!"

"I always wondered what it feels like, too. I admit I was thinking about it. After the battle, whatever happens, if the curse is still here... maybe you and I could join. It was just a thought. I wasn't going to ask you yet, but..."

"I'd love that, Soa! I mean, if it turns out there's no way for us to leave the island. But, if we can try it out first, like you say..."

"Yes!"

The two women were up on their knees now, staring lovingly into each other's eyes, hands on each other's shoulders. Soa was point her left breast toward Isabella. Isabella turned her body and brought her right breast toward Soa's, aligning them nipple to nipple.

"Are you sure?" asked Isabella, nervous.

"It should be safe. So long as the other nipples do not touch, so long as we do not complete the circle, we will be able to break it in some time."

"Let's do it," she whispered, trembling with desire.

Nervous, but too excited to back away, they brought their nipples closer and closer together. They were quiet except for their breathing, loud and deep with anticipation. At last, the tips touched. Both of them felt a pleasurable surge as they connected intimately. The black goo seeping out of the pores of either nipple merged together.

They just stood there like that for a minute, staring into each other's eyes, mouths agape with awe as they savored this experience that was new to both of them! But there could be more. They felt an overwhelming urge to bring their other set of nipples together. But they knew the danger, and by this alone were able to resist.

Isabella raised her left hand and began to massage the soft, sensitive underside of Soa's right breast. In part, this was to keep control of her free breast and make sure it never got too close to her own.

"Can you feel my pleasure?" Soa gasped.

"I don't know. This is so intense! I can't tell what's what. Here, let me try this."

Isabella reached her trembling right hand toward Soa's groin and began to massage the already wet flesh down there. Soa reared her head back, gasping and sighing. Isabella concentrated, trying to feel what Soa was feeling, but this was so new to her, she didn't know what she was looking for.

"I don't know. Maybe you should try."

Soa tried masturbating Isabella, but she was also unable to tell if what she was feeling was Isabella's pleasure, or just an effect of the goo touching. All they knew was they were feeling intense pleasure.

"It's hard to tell. Maybe both must be together to feel the other's pleasure. We cannot go so far yet."

"Hold on, don't none of us orgasm just yet. I don't want to weaken the bond so soon. Let's play with it a little!" Isabella suggested.

They stood up and pulled away from each other. They both backed up a step or two, and stretched the goo out. It was not a new feeling to either of them, but the raging hormones amplified the feeling enough to make them both shout out their pleasure loudly. The pleasure ran from their nipples to deep inside their breasts where the goo took root. The feeling of tension built, but was never painful. They stretched the tendril of their joined goo a foot, two feet, three feet...

"Wait," Soa warned, "do not pull too hard: only what we know we can hold. If we slip and are pulled back together, the other side might touch."

Isabella heeded her warning, and eased up just slightly. They began to pull and relax, pull and relax, rhythmically. The stimulation on their connected nipples was intense, and the temptation to bring their other nipples together was growing.

They came closer together now, until their connected nipples were touching, and then pulled back again. For the next few minutes, they tried to focus only on nipple stimulation, trying to see if they could do it. They were so focused, that they didn't notice the frantic footsteps that were rapidly approaching the entrance to the hut.

All of a sudden, Cassandra burst through the entrance with energetic speed!

"Isabella! Soa! You'll never believe the idea we just came up with!" she shouted excitedly as she ran.

The two lovers were so startled that they just froze and watched, helpless, as the exuberant woman raced toward them. Cassandra saw them standing in the middle of the room far too late to slow her momentum. Her feet skidded, and she crashed, tits first, into her two companions.

When she tried to back up, she was already stuck. Strands of goo stretched out from her breasts and the formerly free breasts of the other two. She had met them perfectly nipple to nipple. She had completed the circle.

"Oh, god damn it! Not this again!" she cursed.

"Cassandra! Pull! Break it!" Soa commanded, terrified.

"This doesn't count, does it? I thought it only worked on two people," Isabella asked, not sure what to make of it.

"I don't know! I've never seen it happen with three before, but we should not take that risk!"

"Huh? Chill out! We've gotten unstuck from this before. I'm not happy about it, but..."

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS! PULL, NOW!"

"Quit bitching at me! Geez, I'm pulling!"

Three strands of black goo stretched out in a triangle. They dug their heels into the floor of Soa's hut and pulled for all they were worth. Each strand stretched three feet... four feet... five... And as they did so, the goo seemed to change its appearance. Normally wet and shiny, the goo was starting to dull, starting to look more solid.

They lost their footing and crashed back into each other.

"No, no! It's happening! We have to separate... NOW, or we never will!"

"What? But I thought we just have to... you know..." said Cassandra, confused.

"Not when it's tit to tit!" Isabella shouted.

"WHAT? What the fuck are you talking about? And you never thought to tell me about this before?" Cassandra screamed in disbelief.

"I thought you knew! With all the couples walking around here like that, how could you not..."

"Stop arguing and pull!" interrupted Soa.

They pulled back, and the goo stretched out several feet again. Motivated by Soa's desperate warning, they struggled and struggled against the goo. But in the backs of each of their minds, they knew something: it had been too late the instant Cassandra had touched nipples with Soa and Isabella.

"Pull! PULL!!!" Soa barked!

They managed to gain a few inches more, but that seemed to be the limit. Isabella's feet slipped first. She was dragged toward the middle and landed on her butt. With the tension shifted, Cassandra and Soa tottered for a second as they tried to keep their balance, then fell, Cassandra forward and Soa backwards. They landed with their arms and legs scattered randomly, and the goo stretched at odd angles.

"You clumsy ass!" Cassandra cursed at Isabella.

They picked themselves up and pulled again, but it seemed hopeless. They each grunted and groaned with effort, frustration, and mounting pleasure. Cassandra's famously stretchy nipples were almost stretched to elbow length, and Soa's weren't far behind. After several minutes of fruitless struggling, they eased up to catch their breath.

"What's with the goo? Why's it changing color?" Cassandra panted, as she finally started to grasp the situation.

"The change is almost complete," Soa stated, grimly. She moved her hand to touch one of the slightly taut strands.

"Wait, don't touch it!" Isabella warned.

Soa did not heed Isabella and touched it with her fingertips. When she pulled her hand away, the band stretched out to the side a few inches, like a strand of spider silk. After a moment, it snapped free from her fingers and vibrated. There was no goo on her fingers; it had come away clean. The black substance was losing its adhesiveness, but was getting tougher.

"This is bad!" Soa shouted with fear!

"No shit!" Cassandra shouted. "If this is permanent, what the hell were the two of you even doing before? How stupid can you be?"

"But Soa said if it's only one, it can still come apart," Isabella said, defensively. "Maybe if you watched where you were going!"

"Cassandra! Isabella! Stop it!" Soa yelled.

The three of them started pulling again. Cassandra reached behind her and grabbed a support log while the other two pulled. With Cassandra anchored, they were able to stretch farther, though this seemed to accomplish little. Step after step, Isabella and Soa backed up until they had nearly reached the opposite wall of Soa's hut. Cassandra's tits were stretched straight forward, and she was nearly shouting from the pleasure she felt building up.

Soa was reaching behind her, trying to grab a support log of her own. Her fingers were barely an inch from it, when all three of them suddenly gasped with a rush of pleasure. That was all it took, and the tree of them flew back into the center of the room and landed in a pile.

Rather than getting up and trying the same again, Soa leapt up to her knees and lunged for a wicker chest near her bed, dragging the other two along with her. She brought out a stone knife and began sawing away. When the blade stuck to the goo, she yanked it away and tried sawing again. She was making no visible progress.

She yelled what sounded like a curse word in her own language, and tossed the knife aside. With three yanks, she wrenched her other hand away from the strand, and just stared hopelessly at the goo.

"Come on, no giving up!" Isabella shouted.

They stood up and tried pulling again, though by now their energy was noticeably drained. They gave one ineffective tug after another, horribly uncoordinated. After several minutes, their constant tugging was having only one effect: Cassandra was nearing another nipple orgasm. By now, her moaning and sighing no longer sounded like strain; it was unmistakably sexual.

In another minute, Cassandra's legs weakened, and she fell to her knees. She had given up pulling entirely, but her moaning only increased. She brought her hands up to her breasts and caressed the stretched-out undersides. Her buttocks clenched as she rocked her hips around in the air.

Isabella and Soa were feeling the same. Soon, they also became too aroused to continue fighting and dropped to their knees right in front of her. Having given up on pulling themselves free, they leaned back only to keep the tension and the stimulation going. Soa was rubbing the insides of her muscular thighs, but stopped just short of touching her vagina. She was feeling more than enough pleasure without it, and had a feeling she wouldn't even need to. Isabella had been rubbing and massaging her smaller breasts, similar to Cassandra, but moved them to her knees to help herself stay upright.

Their moaning grew louder and more enthusiastic, until... all as one... they began to climax! For nearly a minute, one of the longest orgasms any of them have ever had, they reared their heads back and screamed in utter ecstasy! Before it was done, each of them felt the need to stroke their clits, if for no better reason than to finish it strong. They knelt there in a triangle, facing each other, tugging backwards on their tits and vigorously rubbing themselves between their spread knees.

Finally, it was over. Isabella was the first one to collapse, as she fell forward with the tension and caught herself with one hand on the floor. Cassandra nearly fell over sideways, and Soa lowered herself down into a supine position. Once they had each found a sufficiently comfortable position, they just laid there, gasping loudly in awe at what had just happened!