The Curse of Kunamira Island Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I finally had a nipple orgasm..." Isabella muttered, after what seemed like an eternity.

"Me too," Soa agreed. "I've never been able to do that. It must have been Cassandra's pleasure we were feeling. She allowed us all to experience what she did."

"Yeah, that's great and all. But what are we going to do about this?" Cassandra asked, and plucked one of the strands. The goo barely stuck to her finger at all.

"Nothing, I'm afraid. We will live like this now. I've never seen a bound trio before, but we see now it works just the same. This is our new life," explained Soa.

"But... but... the mountain!" Isabella lamented. "How we going to guide Matriarch Gara up the mountain now?"

"I don't think we can anymore."

"No! We have to break the shrine! We have to!"

"Plans sometimes change."

"What are we going to do now? What are we going to do?"

"These Kunamirans seem like tough ladies," Cassandra said trying to console her. "And that Matriarch of theirs... I think she means business. I'm sure they'll do what they need to do."

"Maybe. Yeah, maybe. I hope..."