All Comments on 'The Curse of Magic Mansion Ch. 02'

by BDLong

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
fafhrd09fafhrd09over 6 years ago
Excellent1

Funny and arousing, the best of both worlds.

SupportMain420SupportMain420over 6 years ago
Please we need a part 3!!!

Love the story and was so hyped that part was uploaded the next day after!! Much love <3

ErrantZebraErrantZebraover 6 years ago
Bravo!

This is not the type of story that I normally read, but I'm so glad that I did. This has such a unique setup, and your characters are really well drawn and likeable. You also have a great sense of humor. Reading these first two chapters felt like reading a hot, porny, Terry Pratchett novel.

And all of that ignores the sex scenes, which are way hotter than they have any right to be. I never thought I'd get off on the idea of girls getting raped by werewolves or giant spiders, but your descriptions are so visceral, and your characters are so sexy that it all somehow works. I wish you had more stories in your favorites, because I'd love to read some of the stuff that inspired this story.

I can't wait to see what you dream up for chapter 3!

SWIM21SWIM21over 6 years ago
Poor Dan...

It seems like his sisters are having all the fun. The sisters seem to feel like they are in love with each other, but how do they really feel about Dan? I don't know, with the introduction of Nirella, it seems like this story is all about girl-on-girl or creature-on-girl and Dan is just a supporting character. Hopefully he'll actually be able to fuck his sisters in human form, because when he's a werewolf it dilutes his identity and familial connection to his sisters and obstructs his own personal feelings toward them other than guilt after-the-fact. The werewolf element is really only attractive if his mind is still somewhat intact. I liked the way that jdnunyer did it in his Homelands series. If you haven't read that, I think you would like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I love the tongue in cheek geek humor with an edge of cheerful smut. Very creative and I hope more is coming! *****

steveo0603steveo0603over 6 years ago
Part 3?

Is there going to be a part 3?

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 6 years ago
Please continue!

Love this, and it feels like you're just hitting your stride. Really hoping to see more! *****

steveo0603steveo0603over 6 years ago
Part3?

Will there be a part 3?

BDLongBDLongabout 6 years agoAuthor
Part 3

Yes. There will be a Part 3. Real Life has placed a host of demands on me lately, so it may be a while, but patience will be rewarded.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Loving every minute of this - really looking forward to reading more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Where is the next part? I hope you don't take too long to bring us to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Just discovered this series and am loving it. Really looking forward to more. Can't wait to see what mom and dad have been up to since they seemed to have succumbed almost immediately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous