The Curse of Matriarchy Manor Ch. 02

Story Info
Siblings inherit a house with a mysterious curse.
6.1k words
4.35
14.6k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,269 Followers

Ariel hadn't seen Nina in a long time, outside of social media. And even then, Nina barely posted about her life. She didn't know Nina that well, but she had occasionally tagged along with David to hang out with his friends. Seeing Nina brought back fond memories of having fun without a care in the world. But it also brought about twisted thoughts given what she had learned about the house.

"I see you've found out that this house has a certain effect on people." Ariel said.

Nina nodded as Ariel sensually walked towards her.

"That's good. It will make this a lot easier." Ariel said, now standing directly in front of Nina. "I want you on your hands and knees before your queen."

"Yes, Mistress." Nina said in a blank tone. But she didn't move a muscle.

Ariel snapped her fingers. "Now, slave."

"Yes, Mis..." Nina burst out laughing, unable to keep a straight face. "Well haven't you become an entitled little princess."

Ariel deflated. She had been excited about luring so many people, both men and women to her home, but now she wasn't sure how the effects of the house worked. From her experience so far, only her brother had been affected.

"I thought it worked on everyone." Ariel said.

"Maybe we can roleplay next time." Nina moved in close to Ariel, who didn't back down "Except I want your pretty face looking up at me."

"In your dreams." Ariel said.

"Oh, it will be." Nina said as she kissed the air mockingly.

Ariel moved away from Nina and jumped on her bed. "Now all those times you wanted to play spin the bottle make sense."

Nina shrugged her shoulders. "I was curious, and you were hot."

Ariel twirled her hair on her finger. "I know, right. I don't blame you."

David returned with the sandwich and handed it to Nina. She took a bite, not caring how ladylike she was being. "So, is he hypnotized or something?"

"I'm not sure. Was he like this before you guys came here?"

Nina shook her head as she continued to eat.

"Hmm. Well, that would imply it only works on men who enter the house." Ariel proposed.

Nina didn't disagree. She took the last bite of her sandwich and both girls turned to David.

"David, who is your mistress?" Ariel asked.

David paused momentarily. "Both of you are my mistresses."

Ariel put her hands on her hips in disappointment. So much for exclusive power. Nina seemed quite content with the equality.

"Why are you so happy?" Ariel asked.

"Because we can control any men we lure here. Look I'd love to control you and take that hot body for a ride just as much as you'd love to control me and make me your slave, but now we get to work as a team."

Ariel pouted. "But I wanted to be queen. The book said there was a queen."

"What book?"

"Like I'm going to show you that."

"Fine whatever. You do your thing and I'll do mine." Nina said.

"This is my thing, not yours. David, ask your friend to leave."

David turned to Nina. "Hey, I think it's getting late, you should probably get going."

"Really." Nina said.

Ariel smiled. "You heard him."

"David, hold your sister." Nina said. Quickly, she put her fingers in both of David's ears before Ariel could react.

Ariel didn't budge. "David, stop."

But her brother didn't stop. She commanded him again, but he still wouldn't listen. She turned to run, but David caught her arm and spun her around to catch the other arm, holding her for Nina. With a swift movement, Nina released her fingers from David's ear and tightly covered Ariel's mouth with her right hand. Ariel tried to bite, but her beautiful, full lips prevented any harm to Nina's hand.

"Listen here princess. We're sharing whether you like or not. And if I ever find a way to control that pretty little mind, I'm going to make you the best lesbian sex toy there ever was." Nina said. She licked two of her fingers and put them down Ariel's panties, gently fingering her before removing and licking her fingers again. "Now that's a taste I could get used to."

Nina whispered in David's ear then let go of Ariel's mouth. David unhanded his sister and followed Nina out of the room. Ariel dropped to the ground and her fear swiftly turned to anger. There was no point in retaliating until she was sure she had full control. The book had said there would be one queen. She had assumed it was her, but there must have been more to it than that. Before the end of the night, she vowed to know everything there was to know about the Matriarch Manor.

**

There was something off about himself that David couldn't put a finger on. After Nina had left, Ariel had spoken to him and jokingly told him that he should be obeying all women. Like he would ever give any woman the time of day or listen to their opinions.

"David."

David took his headphones off and looked up at his boss Mrs. Audrey Steele. With her hands on her hips, she stood over him like a Goddess looking down at an insignificant subject. She was already taller than he was, even without her heels and the way she handled herself around the male management team only added to her effectiveness as a leader. David was smitten, which was weird given that he had never fallen for older women before. The urge to grovel at her feet and worship her was powerful.

"David."

He snapped back to reality. "Hello Mrs. Steele."

"It has come to my attention that we need to do some re-shuffling of the desks. Please pack your things and come with me."

That's the last thing a person wanted to hear at a new job. First it was a desk change and the next thing you know, you're out the door. But David didn't express his opinion. He couldn't. Not to the all-powerful Mrs. Steele.

With his laptop bag, he followed Mrs. Steele two floors down and into an almost identical room. However, to David's delight, the only difference was that there wasn't another man in sight. Everyone that worked on the floor was female and all of them were gorgeous. It was a player's dream. His own personal playboy mansion.

Mrs. Steel brought him to the desk in the middle, which still look occupied. The chair had a pink cover, heels were scattered underneath the desk and various pictures of ladies' nights out were off to the side in frames. This couldn't be his new desk.

"This is your new desk." Mrs. Steele said. "One of our market associates, Eliza, has earned a shot at sales and since you're the newest and lowest man on the totem pole, she'll be taking your spot for the time being. In the meantime, you will work in marketing on Eliza's old team. Since this may be temporary, please keep the desk as it was in case Eliza has to move back. Any questions?"

It was a ridiculous move even for someone new to the company. David was hired as a salesman, not a marketing associate. He wanted to stand up and tell Audrey that not only was he not sitting at the girly desk, but he would also be taking the job he was hired for back. In his mind it played out smoothly and perfectly. But in reality, David nodded in agreement and meekly sat down on the pink cushion. He couldn't tell if it was his mind playing tricks on him, but he thought that he could briefly hear faint giggles from the girls around him. It was embarrassing and not a good look if he was going to be gaming these girls.

"That's what I like to see. Your new team leader will introduce herself shortly."

Mrs. Steele walked away and left David in the middle of a sea of rockets. Everywhere David looked, he was infatuated with what he saw. But for some reason that infatuation turned to respect and then to admiration. He admired all these women for their hard work not only at their job, but on their appearance.

No, that wasn't how he really felt. They all worked hard on their appearance to attract men like him. He focused back on his computer. The conflicting thoughts were starting to mess with him. The best thing to do was take a moment and not think about women. Maybe then he could approach his new coworkers with a clear head.

**

Playing her part for the time being, Nina showed up to her first day as a secretary in pantyhose, a short skirt and a top that dipped to display her cleavage. The worst part was walking through the halls to her new desk outside of Trevor's office and being ogled and objectified by all the men she used to oversee. When she got to her desk, there was an attractive young woman sitting in it.

"Excuse me, who are you?" Nina asked.

The girl was a stereotypical blond with not much going on upstairs. She was very much a simple girl hired for her looks.

"I'm Tammy, who are you?" Her cheerful tone already rubbed Nina the wrong way.

"You're in my seat. I'm supposed to be Trevor's secretary."

"Like really? I thought Mr. Nix hired me. Is your name Tammy too?"

"No, I'm Nina."

"Wait did he hire a Tammy or a Nina?"

Nina blinked and turned to the door. Talking to Tammy was only going to give her a headache. She burst through the doors and saw Trevor leaning back in his chair with his hands behind his back. He saw Nina and didn't flinch.

"Nina. I see you're understanding your new role."

"I thought you said I was your secretary."

Trevor paused for a moment then laughed.

"Oh, did I say my secretary? My apologies, Nina. I meant Chad's secretary. He's already got one, but he said he can take you on as well. Always looking out for the team, that one."

Nina clenched her fists. "This is bullshit. I don't want to be Chad's secretary. It's pointless, meaningless work for a dick."

"Hey, hey." Trevor said motioning to under the desk. "Don't undermine the job because you don't like it. Businesses run on secretaries."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"What?"

"I can see her heels."

Trevor grinned. "Hey, they come on to me, okay. What am I supposed to do? Say no?"

Nina couldn't believe the nerve of the CEO to not only talk down to her, but to do it while an intern was blowing him. She held back her first choice of words.

"So, I'm Chad's bitch now."

"Secretary and yes. Unless you want to quit, but it would be sad to see you go."

Nina left the room before she said something she would regret. She passed by Tammy and didn't bother saying anything.

"Bye Tammy." Tammy said.

***

Like Pavlov's bell, the sound of the doorbell had Ariel salivating for revenge. With David at work, she had the house to herself. And what better way to utilize the powerful manor than for revenge. Dressed only in her sexiest red lingerie, Ariel opened the door with a welcoming smile. The two guys took a few moments to pick their jaws' up off the floor after such a sensual greeting.

Ariel held the door wide open and stepped aside. "Come on in boys."

She overplayed her enthusiasm in much the same way she had overplayed her desire for a threesome. To the two idiot frat boys in front of her, she was a slut that had not known what she wanted and now she was sure she wanted to be spit roasted and used like a sex toy. Brett and Connor happily followed her in like two dogs picking up the scent of meat.

Ariel led her guests up the stairs. The mysterious power had worked on David, but not on Nina. So far, there was a greater chance it would work on men, however that was still a gray area. As they got closer to her room, Ariel's heartbeat increased faster and faster. What if it didn't work? What if she had led them right to her bedroom dressed like a complete whore and then had to fuck them? It would be an insult to injury of the highest order and the new rumors would ruin her reputation completely. If she thought the rumors were bad now, wait until both Brett and Connor had intimidate details of her in bed.

At the big wooden doors marking the entrance of her new throne room, Ariel paused and took a deep breath. Now it was the moment of truth. She pushed through and smiled back to lure her prey. Like she was a siren of ancient mythology, the two men helplessly followed her, mesmerized by her body in such a magnificent, revealing outfit. Once inside, Ariel turned to both men.

"Strip, boys." she commanded despite the nervous jitters echoing in her voice.

The two guys wasted no time. She knew it wasn't because of the command. Any guy would do the same when a woman wearing $200 worth of lingerie told him to strip.

Once the guys were naked, it was time for the moment of truth. Was it just David? Or was it all men?

"Jerk each other off to get hard." Ariel said. The confidence that she had previously displayed completely drained and was overtaken by her nerves.

Brett looked at her. "How about you get down on your hands and knees like the slut you are and let us plug that useless thing you call a mouth." Clearly the suggestion of some homosexual activity didn't sit well with him.

"Dude." Connor said.

"What?" Brett gave his friend an irritated look.

But he soon realized he was stroking Connor's cock and Connor was jerking him.

"What the fuck dude. Stop."

"You're doing it too."

"And I can't stop."

A rush of adrenaline hit Ariel like she had just won the lottery. She felt a complete reversal of her nervous energy as she jumped up and down in triumph. It actually worked. The two men were now under her control. The one slight difference was that David seemed blissfully unaware while the two jocks were fully aware. It wasn't a one size fits all spell, but the important thing was that Ariel was now in control.

"Hey, you bitch. What the hell did you do to us?" Brett said.

"I didn't do anything." Ariel batted her eyes innocently. "You two are the ones that came here."

"When I get free, I'm going to fuck every hole you have over and over again."

Ariel walked up to Brett, no longer afraid thanks to her newfound power.

"Fun fact. You're never getting free. You two will be the first in my loyal harem of male slaves."

"Fuck you." Connor chimed in.

"Unfortunately, those." Ariel pointed to their crotches. "Which are pretty pathetic by the way, will never touch this pussy. Now, repeat after me: We will never touch Goddess Ariel's pussy."

In unison, the two men repeated the phrase.

"Now keep your mouths shut." Ariel said.

She walked around her new boy toys, jerking each other off. As demeaning as it was, seeing two men getting it on wasn't her kind of scene, so she cut to the chase.

"Now that I have you're undivided attention, here's what's going to happen. You two are going to tell the school that you made up the rumor about me because you were mad at me for telling you to show everyone who you truly are." Ariel said sympathetically. "Gay lovers. That should really punish homophobic jerks like you."

Brett and Connor tried to shout and scream, but their closed mouths made their pleas muffled.

"That's right, when you leave here today, you're going to be my gay best friends. Doesn't that sound fun?"

Ariel walked up to Brett, who's eyes told her all she needed to know about his state of mind.

"What's that Brett?" Ariel mockingly gasped. "No, you don't want this? Now there's a concept. Good thing 'no' means yes in your world, douchebag. Now, you can tell me what it's like to have cock shoved in your mouth and ass."

With her plan laid out, Ariel jumped on her bed and commanded her two slaves to kneel in front of her.

"Before you two go out into the world with your new life. I could use a foot massage."

The two slaves each grabbed a foot and started massaging. Ariel lay back in her bed and looked up. She could get used to a life like this. The possibilities were endless. All she had to do was figure out how to control both sexes. Then the real fun would begin.

***

The vacant desk was the smallest of the bunch and looked completely out of place in the otherwise lavish office. Nina put her things down without unpacking much. She didn't expect it to be a permanent spot, or she would end up quitting. Chad's usual secretary, Eve, came out of Chad's office and greeted Nina politely.

"I was ecstatic to hear you were joining the team." Eve said.

Nina smiled politely back. She had no ill will towards Eve. She was always friendly, pleasant and from what Nina gathered, very good at her job.

"For the time being." Nina said. "Can I put my stuff here?"

"Of course. I cleaned that out just for you."

Nina nodded. "Is Chad in there right now?

"Oh yes, he asked me to send you in when you were ready."

"Oh, I'm ready."

Nina walked through the double glass doors. The last time she had walked through the same threshold, she had been the same position as Chad. Although her position had changed, what lay on the other side had stayed the same. Chad was sitting behind his desk and was joined by three clients that Nina had helped bring to the company.

"Gentlemen, you all remember Nina."

The clients turned and saw that the once conservative and respected Nina was now dressed like an office slut.

"We had to shake things up at the top a little bit, but we managed to find Nina a secure spot as one of my secretaries."

Nina had been ready to give Chad a piece of her mind in private. But having clients in the room was not part of the plan and caught her completely off guard. It was an embarrassing set up by Chad that she just had to play along or risk further damaging her reputation. She smiled graciously and joined Chad, standing by his side.

"Can I get you all some coffee, tea or water?" Nina asked.

The clients body language clearly indicated that it was awkward talking to her in this capacity, but they ordered a round of drinks. Nina headed back towards the door with the orders.

"We found this role suits her capabilities better. It's a little more her speed." Chad said loudly enough so that Nina could hear.

It wasn't going to get any better. As long as Chad had power over her, every chance he could get, he would ensure she was embarrassed. But she could play the same game. When she returned with the drinks, she set them down on the desk in front of Chad. As she handed each drink out, she knew Chad was mesmerized by her hanging cleavage. Nina grabbed the final coffee and 'clumsily' tipped it over onto Chad's crouch.

The usually calm executive jumped out of his seat. "You stupid, bitch."

The clients were taken aback by Chad's behavior. Nina kept calm and hid behind her newly appointed ditzy persona.

"Sorry Mr. Williams, how clumsy of me."Nina said, mustering up the fakest sincerity she could generate.

Chad read the room quickly and straightened up. The pain must have been killing him, but he held it together.

"Nina would you kindly get me a couple napkins."

"Of course, Mr. Williams."

It was a small win, but a win, nonetheless. Her current circumstances were unfortunate, but she had to accept being Chad's secretary until she could put her plan into motion. She would take the humiliation and the small victories as they came, but the real victory would be when she conquered Chad and the rest of the executive team responsible for her demotion.

**

On her lunch break, Nina found Brandon in the break room. As expected, it was awkward on Brandon's part, but Nina played it cool. She didn't want him to know how furious she was with him on the inside for stabbing her in the back.

"Hey, how's the new project coming?" Nina asked in a cheery voice.

Brandon took a few timid bites from his sandwich.

"Are you okay?" Brandon asked.

"I'm fine. Why?"

"I expected you to stab me in the eye with that fork."

"Look, I know you're taking over my project with my idea, but I know you only did it so I can still help. Chad and Mr. Nix set me up and I'm going to do something about them. Whenever I figure out what that something is."

Brandon's posture relaxed. His biting habits returned to a normal pace. "So, you're not mad at me."

"Should I be?"

"No. I just know how this looks."

"Well, I trust you, so I'll take you at your word."

XBan
XBan
1,269 Followers
12