The Curse of Matriarchy Manor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry this all happened, Nina. We'll get your spot back."

"I know. I worked my way up once. I'll do it again." Nina said. "Are you free tomorrow night? I could really use a drink after this week. On me."

Brandon checked his calendar on his watch. Clearly showing off his watch more than being practical. "Yah, I could use one too. Shall I pick you up?"

"Actually, we're going to a good friend of mine's place. I'll pick you up."

Nina smiled politely, holding back the anger she would soon unleash on the man she had once called friend.

***

It didn't feel right, but somehow it did. David tried his best to not be embarrassed but it was hard in a sea of woman. At first glance, people would look and just think everyone in the room was a female. A strikingly beautiful blond approached and stood over David with her hands on her hips.

"So, you must be the new Eliza. I'm Clara."

Before David could grasp her extended hand fully, she grabbed just his fingers forcing him into a submissive handshake. If he wanted to assert his dominance and maybe even eventually seduce and sleep with Clara, a limp handshake was one of the worst ways to make his first impression.

"We're actually just about to have a meeting on one of our new campaigns. Why don't you join us?" Clara said. She grabbed a sparkly pink notebook and pink pen from David's new desk. "First rule, always take notes."

Clara winked and motioned David to follow her to the conference room. It was humiliating and a devastating blow to his ego to be seen carrying the pink notebook in front of so many attractive women. But David didn't want to start anything on his first day over a trivial matter. It was better to get the lay of the land before strategizing any plans.

His boss was the exact kind of woman he'd try to pick up at a bar or if he saw her out in public. She was the type of woman who always looked like she was about to do a magazine cover shoot, yet somehow it didn't seem like she was going over the top. The way she confidently carried herself allowed her to strut around and produce feelings of envy, not judgment, from anyone she encountered. The reason David enjoyed chasing these wannabe models was that once he got through a few layers of their emotions, it was easy to manipulate them.

During their walk, Clara's tight, swaying ass hypnotized David. However instead of thinking of bending her over a desk and taking her from behind, David thought of how much he respected the work she put into getting such an amazing body. All the hours in the gym and all the time acquiring the right outfits. She really put an effort into her image, and David really appreciated that. His eyes gazed down at her heels. What he wouldn't do to get on his knees and kiss her feet. No. David wanted to fuck her. The confusing thoughts gave him a bit of headache. His eyes shot straight ahead, and he tried to not think of Clara at all. What the hell was going on with him?

Clara opened the door and motioned David inside. There were three other women sitting at the table.

"Ladies, this is David. He will be replacing Eliza for now." Clara said. "However, if it's easier to remember, you can all just call him Eliza."

The women laughed.

"Eliza, you can sit next to Willow." Clara said as she took her seat at the head of the table.

The humiliation continued and although it was lighthearted in nature, for a guy like David, who's goals were to bang every girl at the table, it was completely demoralizing. David took his seat and met the other three girls, Amy, a cute, southern redhead; Yara, a Brazilian with the best curves David had ever seen and Willow, a well-endowed, black-haired woman that David could tell did not take shit from anyone. It was almost like the company mandated that each woman it hired to be drop dead gorgeous.

"All right ladies, I know you've all been super excited for this campaign, and I am happy to announce that this is the first official meeting for Project Reversal."

The television screen at the front of the room switched to show an image of a woman in a smart business suit holding money. Next to her was a muscular guy in boxers wearing a blue apron and holding a plate with a steak on it.

"More and more women are starting to be the family breadwinner and I think it's time we start gearing our marketing towards that concept." Clara said. "Does anyone have any comments so far?"

"This is ridiculous." David said.

"Hey!" Willow yelled but she was immediately silenced by the waving hand of Clara.

"Everyone's allowed to have their opinions, Willow. In fact, it will be interesting to hear an outsider's perspective from someone new to the company and the opposite gender." Clara said. "Go ahead, Eliza."

Normalizing the joke name was becoming annoying and, if it stuck, would completely derail any hopes David had with any woman at the Company. No girl was going to consider sleeping with him if he was introduced as 'Eliza'.

"Frist off, my name is David, not Eliza. Second off, woman have been the stay-at-home person for centuries because they are naturally more submissive and more caring than men."

The women gasped but held their tongues. Even the outspoken Willow didn't retaliate. However, all eyes looked to Clara.

"Naturally submissive, huh?"

"Yes, the majority of women deep down want a man to take them and dominate them sexually and emotionally and then pay for their shit. That's just the way the world works." David said. "So, this stupid ad of a woman flaunting money is just a fantasy of women who dream of power they'll never get."

The tension was evident by the silence from the other ladies at the table. So, David focused his efforts on Clara. Besides, she was the one he really wanted in bed. Challenging her authority in front her team was probably the best thing he could have done given the obstacles he had to work with.

"You know for someone who talks such a big game, you sure are complacent to women." Clara said.

"I'm trying to be nice on my first day." David said. His mind was becoming clearer as the unexplainable brain fog he had from earlier was starting to wear off.

"Tell me David, how would you present this campaign?"

David looked at the screen and the gears started turning. He was a salesman by nature, but that didn't mean he didn't understand the endgame of marketing.

"Well, you're obviously targeting companies with women in high positions. This ad right here honestly looks like it was made by a man attempting to cater to women." David said.

"That's because it is catering to women you idiot." Willow said.

"Willow. That is very unprofessional." Clara said.

This time David put his hand up to interrupt. He turned to Willow in civilized manner.

"It is, but it could be better. You're missing the one thing that women have and that men will never have." David said. "The artistic appreciation of your beauty. This suit you've covered this model in hides everything a woman utilizes over a man."

"You mean our tits and ass." Willow said and rolled her eyes. "Typical male."

"No, I meant your personality. The minute I walked in, I could tell you were going to be strong-willed, and that Amy was going to be a sweetheart and that Yara was going to be fun and flirty. Women have millions of fashion choices and its no coincidence you can all perfectly display who you are." David said. "For men, we're just another guy in a suit differentiated by the hair on our head and face."

David couldn't believe the horseshit that was spewing from his mouth. It was something he would say on a second date if things weren't going well with his usual physical escalation routine. What he really wanted to say was that the woman on the poster should be in lingerie or a bikini and at the man's feet because every woman secretly harbors the fantasy of being completely dominated.

It finally dawned on him that something wasn't right. Thinking back on the past few days, he hadn't been acting like himself at all. The shopping trip with Ariel, giving her the bigger room, making Nina a sandwich. They were all acts a submissive bitch would do. And if Ariel and Nina had taken advantage of whatever was going on, that meant it was possible any woman could do the same.

Looking around the table, David no longer saw potential sexual partners, but instead beautiful, dominant woman that could take control of him at any moment. He kept his mouth shut to limit the attention on himself.

"I mean, she could look more like a bad ass bitch." Willow said after studying her image with a critical eye.

The other women laughed including Clara. She stared at David with intrigue. He regretted having had opened his mouth at all given the potential implications.

"You know Eliza, I pegged you as a player who would have tried to sleep with this entire department."

"Who say's I'm not?" David said, trying his best to keep his reputation intact.

"Well after that speech, I can tell you three pussies that will be dry around you."

The ladies muffled their laughter through clenched teeth. David didn't want to engage anymore in fear of further embarrassing himself. He took the joke like a clean shot in the chest.

"Since you're so passionate about this, how about you and I be the models on the new shoot." Clara said to David." You'd like that wouldn't you, Eliza."

"I'd love to." David said begrudgingly.

**

Once Ariel had the two douchebags under her control, she sent them home in preparation for her arrival at school the next day. Their job was to apologize and undo their rumors so that Ariel could insert herself back into the social group. From there, she would continue to corrupt each man until she all had them bowing before her.

But there was still one problem. And Ariel hoped the answer was within the book she had found. She had read it cover to cover twice, but there was nothing about being a queen to women. Her fantasies of having Nina grovel at her feet, kept her passion burning to find an answer. The only line she could find was:

'One must win devotion before it is earned.'

How did one win devotion? The answer was a riddle and Ariel hated riddles. There had to be more information in the other books. Ariel scanned the bookshelf and found nothing remotely on the topic of being a queen or being dominant. There had to be an answer somewhere.

Passing by the mirror, Ariel stopped and looked at herself. She was so hot, and she understood why guys fell for her. She'd fall for her too if she was a guy. Her image was almost mesmerizing as she moved closer and closer to the mirror. Her eyes drawing herself in. And when she was close enough, suddenly it wasn't her eyes staring back. Ariel backed up and saw a young beautiful woman with a deranged look in her eye. She winked back at Ariel as the visage of the beautiful woman quickly deteriorated into an older woman. Ariel screamed and moved back tripping over a book on the ground. The fall was soft on the carpet and Ariel looked back at the mirror to see nothing out of the ordinary. She turned her attention to the book and saw the title. "Taming the Other side." Was this the answer she was looking for?

**

"This house is huge." Brandon said from the passenger door.

"It's a real gem." Nina said, withholding her excitement.

She parked the car and the two coworkers walked up to the door. Nina couldn't wait and tried to walk right in, but the door was locked.

"Is this like a guy friend?" Brandon said.

"No. No. Just a girl I went to college with. She told me it was unlocked."

Nina reluctantly knocked. All she wanted was for Brandon to step inside and then they'd be on their way. But Ariel knew Nina would try something like this. Ariel opened the door slightly.

"What do you want?" Ariel asked.

"You invited us over remember?" Nina said hoping that Ariel would play along.

Ariel poked her head out and noted Brandon standing off to the side.

"No, I didn't. Go home, Nina." Ariel tried shutting the door, but Nina wedged her foot in.

"Ariel come on. You can't be like this."

Ariel opened the door and let Nina in, before shutting it in Brandon's face.

"This is my house, and I can invite or refuse anyone I want. You want control of that guy, do it the old fashion way. It's not like you haven't opened your legs and done it before."

The comment was met with an immediate slap. Ariel didn't retaliate, acting like it was beneath her. After rubbing her cheek, she adopted a power pose with her hands on her hips.

"If you're so eager, I'll make you a deal. Get on the floor and kiss my feet and I'll let you have your little fun."

Ariel's lips curled into wicked smile, and she wiggled her red painted toes in the open toe heels she was wearing. Ariel had always been a princess, and this power was only going to escalate that desire. And as attractive as Nina found the hot, young girl, being at her feet wasn't Nina' style. She already got enough of that at work.

"Come on, Nina. One little kiss." Ariel said seductively.

Nina gave Ariel the finger to cement her decision. The insult was met with a retaliatory, unexpected slap to Nina's face. Nina had pulled her slap a bit, but Ariel didn't do the same, leaving a big red hand mark on her cheek.

"Then get lost, bitch." Ariel said.

There was a knock at the door and then Brandon walked through the threshold unprompted.

"Sorry, the mosquitoes are getting bad out there." Brandon said. He saw the red hand mark on Nina's face. "I take it weren't not staying."

Tonight, luck was finally working in her favor. She turned back to Ariel, hoping the spoiled brat wouldn't immediately tried to take control of Brandon. But she didn't.

"You come back here again, and I won't be asking for you to submit. There's only one queen, bitch." Ariel said. She walked away like her time was too valuable to waste with someone like Nina.

Nina had got what she wanted, Brandon was in the house, and she didn't antagonize any further. It was time to start putting her plan in to motion.

"So where are we going now?" Brandon asked.

"You have a girlfriend, right?"

Brandon nodded.

"Good. Let's go meet her."

Payback was going to be a bitch.

12