The Curse of Matriarchy Manor Ch. 04

Story Info
Siblings inherit a house with a mysterious curse.
5.1k words
4.45
9.4k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,276 Followers

Ariel

"Come back!" Ariel said.

She banged the floor annoyed that her plan didn't work. Did that mean that the spell book was fake? There was some sort of magical manipulation over the men. But could women be immune?

To Ariel's delight, Stella came back in, meandering with a blank face. The anger from before had disappeared, replaced by an obedient drone. Ariel closed the door behind them for privacy and then walked around her toy.

Ariel had never experimented with other older women. It's not that she wasn't open to it, it's just that the opportunity had never presented itself. Until now. And with an attractive mother completely under her spell. If she could ensnare the mother, the whole family would soon follow. The thought of having power over a family made Ariel wet.

"You've been a little cranky, haven't you?" Ariel asked as if she was talking to a child. "Tell me you've been cranky."

"I've been cranky," Stella said in a monotone voice.

Ariel had forgotten that she was speaking to a drone. Any specific role play that she wanted wouldn't spontaneously happen. It temporarily killed the mood.

"Let's try this. I want you to act like a bratty teenager whose favorite thing in the whole world is sucking on your mommy's breasts," Ariel said. "And I am your mommy."

Stella's body language immediately shifted. Her perfect posture deteriorated into a slouch and her face lacked amusement. If Ariel had to guess, Stella's impersonation mirrored her own daughter's behavior.

"You've been a very bad girl, Stella," Ariel said.

"Like oh my God, mommy, leave me alone," Stella said in a whiny voice.

Ariel sat down on the bench and cupped her breasts.

"I think someone needs a little relaxation, don't you?" Ariel said.

Stella tried to play off the planted craving, but she caved with a smile. Ariel patted the bench next to her and Stella joined her, lowering her head into Ariel's lap. Ariel guided the milf's mouth onto her nipple and Stella began sucking without complaint.

Truthfully, Ariel had always been a sucker for age play but men never seemed interested. They always wanted to rail her like a sex doll and leave. Not that Ariel cared. Besides, an attractive woman under her control was so much hotter than some random guy.

Ariel took out her phone and made a duck face, making sure to get the grown woman sucking on her tits in the selfie. If this wasn't absolute proof that the spell book was legit, she didn't know what else would be.

Before Ariel could decide on what to do next, the changing room door swung open.

"Stella, what the hell are you doing?" A younger, attractive employee said.

Ariel told Stella to sit up and remain still. She stood up to confront the new employee, Rachel, who happened to be a manager. What a pity for Stella to have to answer to someone much younger than her.

"We were just having a little fun," Ariel said.

Rachel looked past Ariel at Stella and then back at Ariel.

"What is she doing? What did you do to her?" Rachel said. "I'm going to call security."

As Rachel tried to leave, Ariel grabbed her ponytail and pulled her back. Before Rachel could complain, Ariel locked lips and fought her desperate hands until the resistance faded.

Ariel let go of Rachel's hair and broke the kiss. She closed the door and locked it this time, giving her some time to think. She couldn't keep kissing her female slaves forever. That would be time-consuming and risky. The spell book did have other spells that promised obedient female slaves. She looked at the two blank females in front of her. But which subject to choose?

Could she pick Rachel, the black-haired beauty in her early twenties? It was clear that she had used her looks to move up to management. Not that Ariel could blame her, she would have done the same. But there wasn't much appeal in making Rachel a slave. Sure she'd be fun for a few nights, but having a milf and her family to mess with intrigued Ariel.

With her decision made, Ariel wasn't going to pass up messing with Rachel for rudely interrupting. She stripped the dazed manager down to her black bra and thong then stepped back to admire her body. Rachel's tits were average, but her ass was amazing. Clearly, she worked out in the gym to make up for a lack of a strong bust.

If the spell worked, then maybe Ariel would return to claim the black-haired beauty. But for now, she needed to get going. As much as she had the power to get out of anything, she couldn't be bothered cleaning up mess after mess. which would include luring men to her house or kissing every woman she needed to.

"Well Rachel. Since you interrupted us, I want you to stand in the middle of this change room and masturbate until my little spell runs out or until someone finds you. Then you will realize you sent Stella home for the day, is that understood?"

Rachel nodded her head and then moved to the middle of her room. Her left hand found her right nipple and her right hand sunk into her thong, gently fingering herself to begin.

"Enjoy," Ariel said.

Ariel commanded Stella to follow her and she left with her new slave in tow.

***

Nina

Nina toweled herself off. For the first time since her demotion, work had excitement with a rouge Brandon now on her side. He hadn't reached out since her threat, but Nina thought she made her point pretty clear.

An urgent email from Chad caught Nina's attention. She opened it expecting some stupid secretarial task. To her utter disgust, it wasn't a task, but a new dress code effective immediately. How Chad got the company to agree to the dress code without public backlash bewildered Nina.

Nina had to be patient. Once Brandon infiltrated Chad's inner circle, she could then corrupt him at the manor. The image of Brandon's face when Nina had revealed her control had been priceless. And to see that same look on Chad's motivated Nina to power through the shitty part of her plan. Until the plan had been fully executed, she had to be the perfect secretary.

Nina opened her closet doors and looked at her options. If Chad wanted to see a slut, Nina would show him a slut.

***

David

David would never forget the image of Carla and her feet smothering his face. He found it distracting to work with such imagery floating through his mind. Not only because it made him horny, but because he didn't know why worshiping a woman's feet aroused him.

During the meeting, Carla had used his face as a footrest. At one point, David had licked and cleaned both Carla's feet and then her high heels. Every part of the experience felt like ecstasy.

"Dude, your coffee's done," a deep voice said.

David snapped back to reality. He grabbed the full mug from the machine and nodded to the young college kid behind him for letting him know.

"You're David, right?" The man said, as he put his mug down and waited for his own coffee.

Gripping his coffee tight, David turned around and nodded again. He didn't prefer a conversation at the moment. But it provided the perfect opportunity to refocus his mind.

"And you are?" David asked.

"Tony, I just started with the company a few weeks ago."

"And how are you liking it?"

"The works easy, but man are there a lot of fine women here. You get any action yet?"

David shook his head. "They're all pretty sharp. Still working on a few."

"I'm going for the top dog, Carla. I can tell she's playing hard to get for my D," Tony said.

"Good luck with that, she's a smart cookie."

"Bosses like that require boss-like moves," Tony said confidently. The coffee machine chimed and Tony grabbed his drink. "By the way, aren't you the guy that inherited that old house?"

"The Matriarchy Manor? Ya, my sister and I just moved in."

"Do you feel any different?"

"What do you mean, different?"

"Like, do you feel like a little bitch?" Tony asked.

"Are you calling me a little bitch?" David said working himself up.

Another male co-worker walked in to grab a coffee, easing the tension. Tony grabbed David and brought him to the opposite corner.

"I know a guy, who knows a girl, whose husband went like super mad for this chick out of the blue. Like full-on worshiping her," Tony said.

"Some girls have that power."

"True, but then it happened to a few of his friends. This girl was just seducing them one by one. They all lived at that house for a little while."

"That can't be right. My aunt owned the house," David said.

"Well, it turns out the bitch didn't actually own the place and she got arrested by a couple of female officers," Tony said. "I'm not sure what happened to her, but the guys eventually wanted nothing to do with her."

"What do you mean eventually?"

"I don't know the full story, but something happened and they dropped her like a bad diet."

"That's quite the history of the Manor," David said.

"Ya well, at least I think that's what the story was. Seemed a little far-fetched. I mean what kind of guy would be weak enough to let a dumb bitch corrupt him. You know what I'm saying," Tony said with a laugh as he nudged David.

David let out his best fake laugh. If only Tony knew. But if Tony's story was true, the spell had an expiry date.

"To dumb girls," David said, putting his mug out.

Tony clinked his mug and the two coworkers left the break room. Back at his desk, David conducted research on his new lead and did his best to keep Carla from creeping into his mind.

***

Ariel

The shopping trip had been a huge success. Bags littered Ariel's room and her new manservant, Marvin, hadn't even finished unloading the car. Ariel brought her new toy, Stella, up the stairs where her handsome slave, Cory, waited.

Like two dolls, Ariel had Stella and Cory strip naked and wait for her as she changed into fresh lingerie. Just for fun, Ariel had bought herself a diamond tiara, a fitting crown for a queen. Dressed like a Goddess, Ariel cat-walked from her bathroom into the room. Marvin entered the room at the same time and dropped the remaining bags at his feet in awe of Ariel's beauty.

But Ariel had no time for observers. She thanked and dismissed Marvin for the day. Besides, she couldn't keep everyone from their families. There had to be some give and take if Ariel wanted her corruption to remain undetected.

With Stella off to the side and out of the way, Ariel commanded Cory to fuck his Goddess. The ripped stud did not disappoint. The way he moved had Ariel's body tingling and desperate for more. Cory's hand gripped Ariel's throat with his left hand. His other hand stimulated her clit while he penetrated her at the perfect pace. For the first time in a long time, Ariel felt like a completely objectified fuck toy. Despite being in control, she surrendered herself completely to the dominant Cory.

Ariel closed her eyes and fantasized about Cory making her a submissive little slut. Making her suck his cock anytime he pleased. Using her like a set of holes, then moving on to other women while Ariel recovered with cum dripping from each hole. How hot it would be to have her power stripped and to become a toy for a man.

The titillating thoughts and physical stimulation sent Ariel over the edge. She screamed with pleasure. As instructed, Cory lost control over his orgasm the minute he felt Ariel cumming. And within thirty seconds, Cory had filled Ariel and immediately pulled out. With a clear mind, Ariel snapped back to reality.

Her sexy ripped slave moved off to the side having played his part to perfection. Now it was time to complete the spell. Stella came forward and knelt before Ariel's open legs. The cream pie oozed out of Ariel's pussy and dripped down her legs.

"Come make yourself a permanent slave," Ariel commanded.

Stella moved in and lapped up the cum. Her tongue swirled inside Ariel's pussy, giving the Goddess another burst of pleasure. It felt so good, Ariel pushed the milf's face closer, holding it tight while Stella collected Cory's cum.

After Ariel finished with Stella, she'd have to let her go back to her life. Testing the spell required the passage of time, so she'd have no use for the milf until later. The anticipation of using Stella and her family in the future built Ariel's pleasure back up. She gyrated her hips and humped the milf's face using her like a sex toy. If this worked, soon she'd have more sex toys to play with!

***

Nina

Nina's skirt barely covered her ass cheeks and her low-cut top did the best it could to maintain some of her dignity. The 5-inch heels added a touch of insult for a job that required a lot of movement. With spotless make-up, Nina followed all the rules of the new ridiculous dress code.

As she walked down the hall to her desk, Nina felt more like a Hooters employee than a business professional. To Nina's surprise, the other female employees still wore normal business attire. She quickened her stride and made it to the elevator then pulled out her phone.

"Fuck!" Nina said after checking her email.

The email wasn't a mandatory office-wide uniform change. It was from Chad to Nina, Eve, and a fake group called 'Secretarial Staff'. Chad would get away with something so borderline ridiculous that the thought that it was a prank hadn't even occurred to her.

Nina stormed out of the elevator. Her anger reached a boiling point when she saw that Eve also wore her normal work attire. A professional blouse that showed no cleavage and a tight skirt that went to just above her knees. The moment Eve saw Nina, her eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh, Nina. That email was a joke. I didn't think you'd actually dress..." Eve took another look at Nina's appearance. "Like a whore."

"Whose idea was the email?" Nina snapped back.

"Chad's. He said it was an inside joke between you two."

Nina clenched her fists. She reminded herself of Eve's innocence.

"But I mean, come on Nina. You don't need to show off to move up," Eve said.

"Excuse me?"

"Look, I know you were demoted, but this isn't going to help you impress management," Eve said.

How did no one see Chad's misogynistic behavior? Nina liked Eve. But calling Nina a whore after sending an unprofessional prank email left a bad taste in her mouth.

"What's he doing right now?" Nina asked.

"He, as in your boss, is having a meeting with one of our biggest accounts."

"Is that so?" Nina said with a smile. "Can I ask you a favor, can you tell me if there's something in my teeth?"

Nina moved in close to Eve to let her have a closer look at her mouth.

***

Brandon

As much as Brandon wanted to listen to Chad's presentation, he couldn't get Nina's visit out of his head. How the hell did she take control of both, him and his girlfriend? It almost felt like a dream, but he remembered it clear as day.

"Brandon, next slide please," Chad said.

Brandon switched to the next slide and Chad continued his boring presentation. The clients receiving the presentation had threatened to take their business elsewhere. Trevor told Chad to make sure the thought never crossed their minds again. And despite the dry talking points, it seemed to be working, especially with the group's leader. He enthusiastically nodded along, enthralled by the material.

"Chad!"

Everyone turned to the door to see the source of the interruption. Chad's secretary, Eve, rushed toward her boss in the middle of his presentation. Chad seethed with anger but maintained his composure because of his current company. By the door, Brandon could see Nina peeking in. With her involved, anything could happen next.

"I apologize for the interruption. My secretary gets a little excited sometimes," Chad said. He met Eve halfway. "This can wait until after, Eve."

"No, it can't. I need you to breed me now."

The room went silent. Brandon couldn't believe what he heard and neither could the clients. If they weren't paying attention before, they were now. Chad gripped Eve's arm tight. The risk of looking aggressive more preferable to whatever Eve was about to spout out. But he underestimated Eve's urgency. She slipped his grip and ran to the conference table then tore her clothes off.

"You need to breed me right now. I need your seed, Chad. Put a baby in me," Eve said.

She threw her last piece of clothing off and lay on the table naked in front of the client's leader.

"Fuck me Chad, fuck me good. Make me a mommy," Eve said, seemingly ignoring everyone around her.

For the first time in his life, Brandon saw Chad panic. He had no idea how to control or handle the situation.

"I'd like to sincerely apologize for this interruption. My secretary is having a mental breakdown that requires my attention," Chad said. "Can I ask that everyone follow Brandon to our new state-of-the-art conference room. I will be with you shortly."

The group wasted no time getting up. Despite their curiosity, Chad wanted to ensure no one saw the conclusion of the naked woman on the table. Brandon led them out, unsure what the heck was going to happen next.

***

David

David showed up at the studio where they'd be shooting the new advertising campaign. He had heard they'd be shooting many risqué ideas that involved men submitting to women. After the shoot, Carla would choose the best option. At least David would have fun with an attractive model and it's not like he was actually submitting to her. He was only acting after all.

After wardrobe and make-up, David reluctantly showed up to set wearing tighty-whities. He dreaded the moment that the model saw him in the most embarrassing form of male underwear. From behind, the model's ass mesmerized David, and her heels encased feet that he wouldn't mind worshiping.

"David, this is Mary, she'll be starring opposite of you," Carla said.

The name triggered his recognition right away. When the woman turned around, it confirmed his hunch. The model wasn't some random girl. David turned around embarrassed and walked over to Carla.

"I can't do this photo shoot," David said.

"I know you usually have performance issues, but it's not that kind of performance."

David moved closer. "That's my sister," he whispered in her ear.

Carla looked at the model then back at David and laughed. "Are you serious?"

He nodded his head hoping that would be the end of his participation.

"Well, won't this be fun."

Carla grabbed David's hand and turned him around as she walked towards Mary.

"I guess you're already acquainted with our male talent," Carla said to Mary.

David couldn't make eye contact. He had no idea how his older sister perceived him and standing in underwear probably didn't help his image.

"I thought he worked here," Mary said.

"He does. But he volunteered for the photo shoot, isn't that right, David?"

David finally looked up at his older sister. "Yes. I thought having someone masculine like myself would help hammer home the campaign." He added a smug smile to sell his stance.

"Look at you getting involved. That's awesome," Mary said. "I'm actually kind of glad because sometimes working with men in shoots gets a little awkward. This is going to be a fun shoot."

Mary had a natural sexiness to her, but she also had a bubbly personality. Her ability to switch between the two in a split second confused a lot of people. But it acted as a defense mechanism when men confused kindness with flirting.

Carla patted David on the shoulder. "She's right. This is going to be fun."

His boss walked away leaving David nervously awaiting his first instructions.

In the first scene, Mary wore a professional suit and David wore his underwear with a black apron. The scene showcased the female as the breadwinner and the male as the stay-at-home husband. Mary posed in a power stance and David knelt at her feet.

After a few photos taken with David like a slave at her feet, Mary sat down in a leather chair. She looked at the camera and David stared at his sister's sexy red heels. In the warm room, he could smell her feet tightly encased in sexy heels. Sweat glistened in the light, mesmerizing David. He had never found anything about his sister attractive. But the curse had other ideas.

XBan
XBan
1,276 Followers
12