The Curse of Matriarchy Manor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right David, you're going to take the heel off and gently kiss the top of Mary's foot," the photographer instructed.

David's head snapped towards the camera for the first time. "Excuse me?"

"I was told there would be no contact," Mary added.

Carla stepped in from behind the scenes. "I believe the wording in your contract is minimal contact. And what older sister doesn't want to see their brother embarrassed."

Mary laughed. She looked down at David. "Are you okay with this?"

David nodded. "It's just a shoot, besides I don't think you can see my face in these. Because that would certainly make an interesting family dinner."

The siblings laughed. "Well then, enjoy worshiping my feet," Mary said in her sexy voice as a joke, but she had no idea of the repercussions.

Now that David was cognizant of his curse, the horniness of holding Mary's foot did not surprise him. He looked down at her painted red toenails and sprung an erection. Because Mary had commanded him, her feet became his world.

David leaned down and kissed Mary's foot, lapping up a small puddle of sweat in the process. Her feet didn't smell great, but he didn't care. Touching them, kissing them, massaging them, whatever he could do to worship. No one stopped him and the flashes of the camera encouraged him to continue.

He kissed.

"David."

He licked.

"David!"

He sucked on her toes, losing himself in her taste and aura.

"David stop!"

His world came crashing back to reality. Everyone looked at him, including the photographer, who finally broke the awkward silence. "Great work, David. I got some really good shots from that."

Mary's feet shot away from him and she stood up. David stood up too. "Sorry Mary, I was just really getting into the shoot."

His sister didn't know how to respond. She nodded her head, but the lack of friendliness signaled that he had gone too far. Not that he could help himself. David caught a glimpse of Carla smiling in the background, no doubt enjoying the show.

For the next set of photos, David and Mary carried out several other poses that showcased the woman as the dominant partner. David became a footstool, a wine glass holder, and a personal waiter. Each role that he played reinforced his submissiveness to his older sister.

After the awkward submissive photos, the models took a fifteen-minute break. This allowed David to take care of his boner which he hid under his apron. When he returned to the set, his sister wore an even sexier outfit, a bikini, and thong.

"Fuck me," David mumbled to himself.

A member of wardrobe then gave David a bright red speedo and took away his boner protector. If he got hard wearing his new costume, the whole set would be aware. After changing, he joined Mary and the photographer on the fake beach set. The palm trees and the ocean behind them helped capture the essence of the beach.

The photographer explained what their next roles would be. Mary would be sunbathing and her brother would be applying lotion to her entire sweaty body.

David could hardly look at his sister in fear that a tent would form in his pants.

With the crew and photographer ready, the two models took their place. The bikini and thong left little to the imagination. David had never realized his sister had a curvy body. Now he had the opportunity to put lotion on it, a job he didn't know he wanted until now. Mary lay on her back and the photographer instructed David to begin his duties.

Mary's skin was soft and wet from the sweat already forming from the bright lights. The lotion only made her shinier and sexier. Every inch of her tanned body glistened after his slippery hands roamed over it. In his younger days, David had only ever fantasized about his sister when she tanned outside. All the girls did it and David always snuck a peek. Now he had a front-row seat.

With Mary's body completely lubed up, the photographer had Mary sit up. David and Mary locked eyes. Kneeling helped conceal his boner, but the next area he had to moisturize would be the hardest part. The foot scenario had left Mary uncomfortable with David. Her bubbly, playful personality no longer came out. Instead, David dealt with Mary the model.

Begrudgingly, she pushed her tits forward, giving David access to her chest and the valley between her tits. With the perfect view, David squeezed a little too much lotion all over his hands and her legs. He steadied himself and avoided eye contact as his hand made contact with Mary's chest. Sensually, he rubbed the lotion in, first starting in the middle, then gently down the ridge of her tit. At least now he could say that he touched his sister's tit. Not that he'd ever brag about that.

After reviewing the photos, the photographer instructed David to complete the task again. However, this time he had to make eye contact with his sister. With a handful of lotion, David gently rubbed his sister's chest again then looked her in the eye. While he caressed the edge of her tit, he maintained his gaze. For a split second, he could have sworn that a grin flashed across her face.

The photographer took several photos and had David repeat the process to capture other angles. It had been less awkward than he had anticipated, but still awkward enough to never speak about it again.

Once the photo session ended, the photographer joined Carla to review the photos. To David's delight, Mary made her way to her dressing room and no one paid any attention to him. This allowed him to pretend to be busy so that his erection could subside. When his cock finally deflated, he got up and strode into the dressing room designated to him.

Before David removed his speedo, he heard his door open and shut. He turned around and saw Mary, still wearing her tight black swimsuit.

"Listen, that whole foot thing was a little...weird," Mary said.

"I'm sorry Mary, I just got caught up in the moment. Unlike you, I haven't been in front of a camera before. It's kind of fun."

Mary smiled. "Usually people are camera shy, not camera whores."

Clearly, they had to discuss the issue before it became an elephant in all future rooms with Mary.

"Is there something else you want to ask me?" David asked.

"Did you always have a thing for my feet or..."

"You're attractive Mary, but I never saw you that way. I told you, I was just getting super into character," David said. "And again, I'm sorry if it weirded you out."

Mary nodded her head. A playful smile formed.

"You don't have to lie to me, David."

"What are you talking about?"

"I've heard the rumors about the house we inherited and to tell you the truth, I thought it was all complete bullshit. But the way you ravaged my feet. The devotion, the passion. You said it yourself, you never saw me that way, yet you treated me like a queen."

"It's a really nice house, you should come visit sometime. But I think I need to get changed and get back to work," David said. He moved towards Mary in an attempt to guide her out.

His older sister obliged and went to the door. But instead of opening it, she locked it.

"Mary, what are..."

"Don't speak in my presence unless spoken to."

David's ability to speak vanished.

"I'm sorry David. I know you're my brother and I've also never fantasized about you, but what girl doesn't like to be worshiped? The way you pampered my feet was weird at first, but the more I thought about it, the more it turned me on," Mary said. "On your knees in my presence."

David dropped to his knees. At this point, he accepted that Mary had complete control of his body and mind.

"So I'm going to reward both of us," Mary said. "I want you to worship my ass like it's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen."

The command coursed through David's mind rewiring his beliefs and fantasies. When Mary turned around to reveal her ass, David's whole world focused on his new goal in life. The glistening lotion and sweat made David's mouth water and the round firmness ignited David's erection. Perfection in the purest form.

He crawled over to indulge his fantasies and carry out his commands. First, he kissed it, slobbering his lips and tongue up and down as if savoring every taste. He then pulled the thong out of her ass and licked the inside hoping it still maintained its flavor. With the thong sucked dry, the most important prized begged for his attention. Mary's asshole.

Her pedicured hands grabbed either cheek and she spread her ass wide inviting David for a taste. He dove tongue first. To David, Mary's role as a family member disappeared into her role as the owner of the best ass that ever existed. His tongue reached as deep as it could go as the lotion and sweat from her ass cheeks rubbed against David's face.

After what felt like an eternity of eating his sister's ass, she instructed him to lay on the couch. With David's face in place, his sister slowly lowered her peach towards her new throne. Once the ass descended, David's cock exploded in his speedo without warning. His sister's bubbly ass covered his face encasing him in pure ecstasy. David couldn't think of another place he'd rather be than under his sister's ass. Pleasuring and worshiping her perfect asset.

12