The Cursed Banquet

Story Info
A plan for revenge turns a celebration into an orgy.
4k words
3.77
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reopain
reopain
34 Followers

My name is Jeste Windtalker, and I am the last of my tribe. Ten years ago, knights of the Kings army invaded my village and killed everyone. My self and three others survived that night because our parents cut of elvish ears to look more human. The last thing my father said to me was never trust humans and when the time comes rebuild the great village of Delphio. He then took up arms and fought till his last breath. Lord Brawn found three of us huddled in a clearing not far from the village and since we looked human, he assumed we were kidnapped children. I was taken by lord Brawn himself. Ophilia my cousin was taken by a female mage, and Noella a friend of my family was taken by another Knight. That was the last time I saw them. I was renamed Gregory and was raised by Lord Brawn, his wife Talia never accepted me as family but rather treated me as nuisance.

My eldest sister Katyana never showed and hostilities toward me but never cared about me either. My younger Sister Juvia was my saving grace, from the moment I entered the home she treated me like family. She was kidnapped once but was rescued and just before my Sixteenth birthday she confessed her love for me and promised to be bride. I confessed my love for as well and told her when I finished my knight trials I would return and grant her desire to be my bride. Three years training as a knight and two more serving my King and every night I wrote to Juvia professing my love and desire to return to her. It was just after my 21st birthday, we were ordered by the king to hunt and kill the Black Dragon that had been causing chaos. The dragon took many lives but was brought down.

Tonight, was the royal banquet for my title ceremony. As the adopted son of Lord Brawn, I didn't have a noble title but serving as a knight in the king's army and helping defeat the Black dragon, the king was granting me a title. Tonight, may plan for revenge would start. As I walked toward the Banquet Hall, I saw Kara and Rosette Katyana's hand maiden and lovers although she tried to hide that fact. They both politely bowed; it was then that I sleep spelled them both and laid then on Katyana's bed. I then put a barrier around her room and activated a forbidden spell and continued on my way

As I made my way into the Banquet Hall, I could see the spell I'd cast starting to take effect. All the female severs were walking around topless without a care. While the knights and other men of nobility were groping the women or their wives. Everyone had a dull vacant look in their eyes. The only table not effect by the spell was my family table. In the center was my adoptive father Brawn a strong proud man standing just over 6 feet Tall with broad shoulders and a muscular frame but the signs of aging were starting to show. The wrinkles in his hard face and the whitening of his hair lead you to believe he was older. On his right sat my adoptive mother Talia, she was mature for sure but she held herself like a woman in her prime. Her long red hair cascading down her shoulders and back. She was wearing a royal blue gown which only extenuating her rather large bust and firm round bottom.

Next to Talia was my oldest sister Katyana much like her mother she had red hair but she loved to style it differently. She parted it down the middle of her head the front half of her hair was long enough to cover her massive chest while the back half was cut short. She had an hour glass figure like her mother but she was tall like her father. Five years older than me Katyana was past the age to be married. I was seated next to father and next to me was my other sister Juvia. Poor Juvia at a young age she was kidnapped and cursed with dark magic. The knights were able to rescue her but the healing the curse change her. Instead of red hair like sister and mothers Juvia had short white hair. she was short standing 4'10" and very petite her massive chest looked odd on her small frame but she held herself with dignity and poise. The dark magic also caused her to have silver eyes. She looked almost like a frost fairy of the North shore she was only missing the wings. As I stood before my adopted family i deactivated the barrier spell that was protecting them.

As Lord Brawn took in the scene my mother and sister felt the spell affecting them. The intake of breath as three sets of eyes started to glazed over.

"What is the meaning of this!" Lord Brawn yelled as he saw the banquet hall descend into an orgy.

"The first stage of my revenge Lord Brawn. You may think of me as your adopted son Gregory but my true name is Jeste Windtalker, last member of the Delphio tribe that was slaughtered by the royal knights all those years ago." I told him

"To think I let this trash in my home, I welcomed and raised you. All along you were one of those filthy animals. What of my wife and daughter will you not take pity on them" He replied.

I could see him already losing the battle as the bulge in his pants grew larger. As an insult a had the oldest serving maid tend to him. Gertrude was well over fifty and past her prime but as she pulled Lord Brawns manhood from his pants and engulfed it, Brawn could nothing but moan in pleasure.

"Don't worry about Talia, Katyana, or Juvia I'll take good care of them. As for friends didn't really have any and townsfolk, the all looked down on me anyway. I wasn't a true noble just your adopted son, but who said anything about killing them." I mocked him

"This curse. . ." He tried to say

"As you can probably tell father this is a lust curse. You and everyone here will fuck themselves until there's nothing left in those heads but being mindless breeding cattle. A fitting for the people of this town." I laughed at him

I watch as he lost himself to the curse and he bent Gertrude over the table began pounding her from behind.

"Gregory please we're still your sisters." Katyana pleaded with me.

"Oh, dear sister you never paid me much notice in all the time I've lived here, but your right I still see you as my sister so the only way to overcome this curse is to be enslaved. If you wear this collar, I will claim you as mine." I said to her.

"How can you be so cruel? We are fated to become mindless rutting cattle or your obedient sex slaves." She sobbed.

I walked up to Juvia and slipped the collar around her neck. Then help her out of her chair and kissed her cheek.

"Dear Katyana, these collars are only to ensure we don't become mindless cattle by having Jeste become our owner. Besides bother knows your secret." Juvia said to her sister

"I see, I've never doubted you before brother and I won't start now." Katyana replied

I slipped the collar around her neck, then helped her up as well. I then turned my attention to the most difficult family member Talia.

"Dear mother won't you join your daughters and be free from this curse." I said dangling the final collar before her eyes.

"Never!! I would rather be mindless cattle then ever wear one of those collars again." She screamed at me

"Mother please Jeste is only trying to help us because he loves us. The collar helps unclog your mind from the curse." Juvia begged.

"It's true mother even I was scared but my head feels clearer now." Katyana added

It was too late though; I watch as her eyes glazed over. Talia then pulled up the bottom of her dress and wiggled her ass at me.

"I'm sorry sisters but this may be the only way to save mother now. Please don't be angry with me." I said as I dropped my pant and plunged my now hard dick into Talia's wet and waiting hole.

"It's not your fault bother you tried but she didn't want to listen. Now pound mommy until she regains her senses." Juvia said to me.

"Can you really help her with the curse like that." Katyana asked

"In a way yes, what makes this curse so destructive is that anyone in the circle is affected. It bonds you to the first person who has sex with you. While lowering your Intelligence every time you orgasm. So, two curse people will just bond together and fuck themselves mindless. When she orgasm she'll bond with me then I'll put the neckless on her." I tried explaining to them.

As I looked down at Talia, I felt her quake and a goofy smile spread across her face. I try to increase my thrust to orgasm faster. I fear she might fuck her stupid before I had a chance to save her. As I pulled her into me so I could play with her nipples I felt her core grip my dick as she orgasmed again. I began to worry.

"That's it big bother fuck mom hard, put a baby in her fertile woman when your done you can put a baby in me as well." Juvia said to me.

The thought of both her and Talia pregnant was enough to send me over the edge. As I filled her womb with my baby batter and saw some awareness return to her eyes, but she still had that big stupid grin, so I attached a collar around her neck.

"Oh master, I've never been fuck so hard in my life. No other man will ever do. I'm yours . . . Only yours master." Talia said as she looked at me shock covering her face. "Oh no, did I just call you master? Greg . . . No . . . Jeste! Please help me understand.

"It's okay Talia, I'm not your master unless you want me to be. We are bonded together since you didn't take the collar first, but that just means you will desire me. I care about you even when you didn't care about me, but we will have sex from now on. Now get yourself presentable." I told my former mother.

As I watched her put her clothes back in order, she would shiver, look at me and smiled. Then by surprise she put her finger in her pussy, moved it around, then brought to her lips and licked it clean.

"Wait, Kara and Rosetta are they going to end up like everyone else." Katyana asked fear in her voice.

"Don't worry sister your lovers are in your room. I put a barrier up to protect them and had to sleep spell them." I said to her

"Thank you, brother, I don't what I do if I lost my lovers." Katyana replied. "Although there are a few ladies here I wouldn't mind having in my bed.

"Didn't i say I'd take care of you sister." I said handing her four lace collars. "These are spelled much like your collars, but most of the ladies her are already too far gone. When you put a collar on them make sure they lick your pussy it will bond them to you.

I watch as my sister walked around the room. Realizing I still had Extra collars in my head I walked over to my only friend in the knights Norina, she was currently licking the balls of a fellow knight. I push him over to another female and scoped up Norina. I was having difficulty putting on the collar as she kept kissing me and trying to undo my belt. After several attempts I finally got it around her neck and watched as awareness returned to her mind.

"I told you she wouldn't wear it didn't I?" She said smiling at me.

"Yeah, I had to force it on her after fucking her and becoming bonded. Lucky for you I had a spare collar or you might have ended up mindless cattle." I said to her.

Norina had an amazing body, she had just enough muscle on her 5-foot 7-inch Frame that she didn't look manly. Her tits were so large that even her chest plate couldn't hide them, and her purple hair had a pixie cut to it. She had long lean legs and a round firm butt.

"Katyana finally told you she like the fairer sex then, and is that lady Olivia." Norina asked.

I looked over to see Katyana putting a collar around lady Olivia's neck then grab her head and put it under her dress. Olivia had been one of Talia's inner circle. Her dark olive skin was complimented by her green eyes. She had long dark brown hair that was always braided. She had small breast that fit her petite 5-foot body. She was Lord Draco's third wife. His first dying in childbirth and second was cursed with sleeping death. I looked back at Norina.

"No, she still hasn't said anything. Juvia told her that I knew her secret and that seems to be enough. I gave her some of the spare collars I made, so she's choosing some playmates. I have an extra collar if you want a playmate." I told her

"No thanks, you're the only one I need. Beside shouldn't you be using those, every nobleman I know has a wife which I presume will be Juvia. And at least five concubines. If you count Talia as one and I will be one of your women then you still need at least a few more." She said laughing at me.

"Laugh it up Norina. " I said joking with her. ". . . But your right I should use the last two collars.

I began searching the room for two more ladies. I looked over to see Katyana had her biggest rival lady Suzza collared and between her legs. Lady Suzza what could I say big tits blonde hair, blue eyes, amazing body, and the biggest bitch alive. Looking around I finally found my first choice in lady Monica. Now she may have been on the plumper side but she wasn't overweight. She had massive tits like Talia and a small waist that flared into a Hugh ass and thighs. I thought she looked absolutely sexy. Her dark skin looked stunning with her green hair that was braided into pig tails. It was said somewhere she had sky elf in her blood lines.

By the time I got to her she was completely naked and covered in sweat and sex juices. She began rubbing her head up and down my leg then pulled my dick out of my pants and began sucking it. I put the collar on her then came in her mouth and watched her swallow. She stopped moving and just sat there on the staring at me with her glazed over lifeless eye, so I offered her my hand.

"Go stand by lady Juvia and get yourself clean up." I command at her

She got up with my assistance and clumsily walked over to Juvia who was waiting with a dinner cloth and began wiping her down. I looked over to find Katyana having the same issue.

"What's wrong with her bother, no matter how many times she lickes me Suzza still looks lifeless." Katyana asked concern setting in.

The is the effect of the curse, she probably orgasmed her mind to mush by now. If she's collared you can retrain her but her personality is gone. From the looks of thing most of the guest will be like that." I spoke.

"Well, that takes the fun out of it, but I guess I better hurry and pick my last few bedmates then." She pouted at me.

As I made it to the far end of the banquet hall, I find someone I didn't think was there, Lady Bridget, Lord Brawns mother. She had just turned fifty but had the body of a thirty-year-old, there was definitely magic. Her silver hair matched her cold blue eyes. As I approached her, she glared up at me. She was currently naked on her hands and knees taking it from behind.

"You are a strong will old hag aren't you, Bridget?

I pushed the young stud fucking her toward another lady and grabbed Bridget. I carried her to the main table were Juvia was waiting with a cleaned up and semi dressed Monica. I made sure to keep two fingers buried in Bridget's slit keeping her on edge. Then laid her down on the table.

"Juvia my dear would you hold this while I break you grandmother." I said while handing her a collar. "I going to fuck Bridget here and when she orgasms, I want you to put that collar on her, can you do that for me honey?"

"Of course, my love." She replied

Since Bridget was nice and ready, I slid into her warm pussy in one thrust. A moan escaped her mouth but then she locked eyes with me and grinned definitely. She was challenging me and I knew it, so I started slamming into her harder causing her to growl with each thrust.

"Honey I don't think that's going to work with her. If she been getting pound for the last hour and hasn't broken yet it won't matter how hard to fuck. You need to try a new tactic." Juvia said to me

"Your right babe, she does have another hole I haven't tried yet." I replied

I pulled out of Bridget and line up my dick with her rosebud. Using the slickness of her pussy I pushed in inch by inch until I was ball deep in her ass. I saw a look I her eyes, a mixture of lust and fear, it let me know I had her. I pulled out and slam back into her with all my force. She let out a cross between a moan and a growl before started to tremble. Her eyes cross and she no longer had that defiant look but more one of serene bliss. A smile spread across her face, as I gave one more thrust and emptied by balls in her ass and it was enough to take her over the edge.

"Quickly Juvia put the collar on her." I spoke

She trembled through her first orgasm as the collar was put around her neck. As I slipped from her ass, she moved so that I enter her pussy again then wrapped her legs around me and sat up and threw her arms around my neck. As she settled on my cock, she triggered a second orgasm her eyes never leaving mine.

"Oh, thank you master, thank you thank you thank you. I knew one day I'd find a man strong enough to tame me I never knew I'd have to wait so long or that he'd be so dominant." Bridget said as she peppered me with kisses.

"So, you were able to keep your mind, Bridget." I asked truly surprised.

"Yes master, I've always had natural defense against mind magic and the spell used was forbidden magic known as carnal lust. Lucky for me none of the others could bring me to orgasm. That is until you ravaged me, then your collar was put on before I lost my mind. I know I'm older than most but I will be your most obedient slave ever." Bridget declared to me.

"Well, a good slave girl knows to obey her master. Now go with Juvia and try to find some clothes while I get Katyana." I spoke.

Bridget got off of me, licked me clean then put my dick back in my pants before turning to Juvia. I turned to see Katyana pulling two slaves with their hands cuffed behind their backs. I recognized Pavlina her biggest rival and the second looked like her older sister.

"Dear brother look who I found. Pavlina always thought herself better than me and now she's mine and this sexy twin of her is actually her mother Vashta." Katyana said cheerfully.

They did look like twins both had hourglass figures large tits but they fit their frames perfectly. Narrow waist and large hip with perfect round bubble butts. The only real difference was Vashti had age lines near her eyes and stretch marks from childbirth. Their long black hair was pull back into a twist that went all the way to their butts. Their eyes had a mixture of fear and lust in them

"Katyana are the aware.?" I asked my sister.

"I think so brother, when I found them, they were hidden behind one of the larger portraits. Let's ask them." Katyana said.

"Pavlina, what happened to your mother and you?" Katyana asked.

"My mother and I were seated at the same table as Bridget. When the spell activated Bridget shouted a warning. My father knowing the forbidden spell tied our hands together and hid us behind the portrait. My mother being more experienced with sex was able to use my toes to get herself off about three time but I'm still a virgin so I was only able to get off once before you found and collared us." Pavlina recounted.

"Alright ladies I think it's time we got going." I announced.

"I need to get Tara and Rosetta." Katyana said

As Juvia, Talia, Bridget, and Monica all gathered around me. Katyana had Olivia, Suzza, Pavlina, Vashti gathered around her. As we went to leave Norina walked up carrying a dark-haired servant over her shoulder.

"What? A girl could always use a little stress relief, besides you said by this point everyone is little more than a fuck toy." Norina joked.

"Alright everyone I have a carriage waiting outside. Katyana run upstairs and get your lovers. Also grab some clothes for Olivia and Suzza. The rest of us will be waiting outside." I informed everyone.

As we made it out front there were two carriages waiting for us. I put Talia, Bridget, Monica, and Norina's girl in one and Pavlina, Vashti, Suzza, and Olivia in the other. Pulling Norina and Juvia aside to talked to them.

reopain
reopain
34 Followers
12