The Cursed Cunt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But the strangest thing of all, Father," Bernie continued unabated, "was when he'd want me to talk dirty to him, you know?"

Are you kidding? thought Jim incredulously.Do you think that just because I'm a priest I don't have male blood boiling in my veins? What are you on about, girl?!

Bernie seemed oblivious to her confessor's discomfort. Either that, or she was deliberately winding him up -- he couldn't tell for sure. "See, Father," she continued, "he'd ask me to say dirty words, like... 'tits'... and 'pussy'... and..." -- her voice lingered a while on the first consonant -- "'ffffuck'."

In an instant, Father Jim's resistance crumbled. That word was his favourite, a glorious fillip to all that was unholy and self-indulgent in the deepest recesses of his mind, and it banished all his residual will-power to the four winds. He quietly but swiftly unzipped his fly, removed his stiff sweaty cock from its prison, pulled back the damp pre-cum-lubricated foreskin, and began to slowly wank his shaft up and down, his lips trembling, his breath coming in ragged bursts. This was wrong. This was so wrong -- he knew it, of course. But he was going to do it anyway. This girl could not possibly be for real. This was no sacrament, this was an ambush. The Evil One was tempting him, and he was succumbing. And he fucking loved it...

"See, Father Jim, it must be something about men, they all like those dirty words so much. My husband did: he wanted me to say things like" -- Bernie lowered her voice conspiratorially -- "'Ram your fucking cock in my pussy, baby!' and 'Fuck my hot cunt with that big dick!' Things like that... Doyou like hearing things like that, Father?" Bernie's voice was hot and breathy now. Her prey was in her grasp, and she was playing with him: Jim knew it -- but, though he had no idea why this woman had chosen to ambush him in this manner, he knew it was too late. He groaned, as he felt his cock stiffen further in his sweaty palm, felt his heart pound faster with excitement.

"I'm sure we could have worked things out, Father. You know, I got quite used to the dirty talk -- that was quite fun actually. But the oral, and the anal -- no way. He'd show me videos on the internet, you know -- porn? Girls getting fucked in the arse, and taking cocks down their throats -- and it just looked so horrible and painful and disgusting. And then he'd show me videos of group sex, and asked if I'd ever like to do stuff like that -- and I said no! And then, to show him I really loved him, I'd let him fuck me. I mean, I really loved it when he fucked me: when his cock was all huge and stiff, and then he'd lie me on my back and fuck me all deep and squelchy. Sometimes he'd lie flat on me and grind the base of his cock against my clit to make me come. Sometimes he'd shift down, so his cockhead found my G-spot. Sometimes he'd flip me over and do me doggy. Sometimes I'd go on top and drive him wild, teasing him with my wet pussy lips before plunging down onto this cock. And I loved all that, Father, I did, truly. Cock in cunt -- that's the way it's meant to be, isn't it? I mean, that's the way God made us, isn't it?"

Father Jim groaned at the absurdity of his situation. Here was a young girl giving him lessons in Saint John Paul's Theology of the Body, while he stroked his cock in the confessional -- what the fuck was going on?! But he couldn't stop now. His cock was raging, his balls were aching, and his thoughts were in mindfuck mode. Here was a girl after his own heart, one who loved being fucked in the cunt, and who loved to talk filthy. "Oh yeah, oh fuck, oh God..." he muttered incoherently in his ecstasy.

"You OK in there, Father Jim?" giggled the girl. "I'm sorry for being so explicit, but -- I kind of have to, you'll see why soon, I'll explain..."

You don't have to explain, thought Father Jim -- as far as he was capable of thinking anything at all, for he was past thinking now. His mind was now fixed firmly on cunt, on fucking cunt, just like this girl was saying: cock slip-sliding in and out, grinding against engorged clit-flesh. It didn't matter whose cunt: his years of fake fantasy sex, week after week of dirty pictures -- "Jenny" or "Codi" or "Elsa" or whoever the fuck they were; or of listening to "Bea" recycling her mind-banked fuck-fantasies for his delectation -- all this had inured him to the sheer fakery of being a sex-obsessed celibate. It didn't matter anymore. Nothing mattered now, except the filth-filled moment.

"But then," Bernie continued, "one day, about six months ago, I came home early from work, and... and I heard voices from the bedroom upstairs. I was about to walk in, but then, through the door, I heard things like, 'Oh yeah, suck that cock, baby. I'm gonna fuck your pretty slut-face with my big dick...' -- you know, things like that?" Jim heard a nervous giggle from behind the lattice. "And there was the sound of squealing and gagging, like some girl was getting their throat fucked... So then I thought maybe he was watching porn...? But this was too real -- and when I realised what must be going on... Oh God, Father, it hurt so much..."

For the first time, Father Jim paused stroking his cock. The girl was sobbing softly now. Father Jim felt sorry -- and guilty. "I'm so sorry," he said quietly, as his cock began to soften, and he began to recognise the reality of his own situation. And so his "I'm so sorry" became, retrospectively, not just an expression of sympathy for Bernie, but also an admission of his own culpability. What was he doing sitting in the half-light, pre-cum smeared over his hand, jerking off while listening to a vulnerable, disturbed young woman telling him about the moment she found her husband cheating on her?Shame on you, Jim, he told himself silently.

But Bernie had not finished. "And so I opened the door," she whispered sharply, "and there they were: Giles standing there shirtless, his big cock stuck out through his fly, ropes of spit dangling from the shaft and dribbling all over the face and tits of my best friend Vicky -- you know Vicky: Victoria Berry, she runs the First Holy Communion programme here...? Anyway, she was saying, 'Oh yeah, babe, I fucking love it when you choke me with that big cock, go on, ram that cock down my throat again...'

"And then she saw me, before he did. At first she paused in shock. Then she screamed. And then she retreated to the corner of the bedroom, desperately trying to cover up her big tits and wipe the spit off her face. 'Oh God, Bernie, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!' But she wasn't sorry -- and I knew it.

"Giles didn't even pretend. He just stood there, spit dribbling from his cock, smirking. He even said, 'Wanna join us, Dette? Come here and I'll fuck your cunt just the way you like it, while Vicky licks my balls...'

"And I... well, I had no idea what to say. So I just screamed at him, '"Just the way I like it" -- sorry?! You're nothing but a fucking pervert, with all your porn, and your anal and your throatfucking. And now this?! How dare you treat me this way -- your wife?! What's wrong with you?!!' And then... I didn't know what to do: I wanted so much to hurt him, to make him suffer, standing there all smug with his dick dribbling all over our carpet. But more than that, I wanted to protect myself, to purify myself of the horror and degradation of it all. I wanted to show him I was better than all his filth, to save myself from where he was wanting to take me. So I shouted, 'You'll never fuck me again, you bastard! No man will ever fuck me again. I swear, as God is my witness' -- and I know I shouldn't have sworn, Father: I shouldn't have said anything like that, but, God forgive me, I did -- 'I swear that no man will ever fuck this cunt again -- ormay God strike me dead!' And then I ran out. And I never went back.

"So now what do I do, Father? I mean, I've called a curse down on myself. May Godstrike me dead if I break my vow -- that's what I said! And, you know, I've stuck with it, Father. I've kept my vow. Ever since then, I've not been fucked. And that was six months ago -- probably just before you came to this parish, wasn't it?"

Bernie paused. And Father Jim sat in the half-light, bewildered, confused, and scared.This woman must be unstable, he thought.Stark raving mad, actually. Why else would she come to the confessional to tell him, in the filthiest language imaginable -- what exactly? -- that she had caught her husbandin flagrante delicto and had now, on the rebound, forsworn sex?

"Bernie... Bernie..." Jim fumbled for the right words. "What can I do for you? You have committed no mortal sin. You don't need exorcism -- or even confession. But do you want help? Counselling? We have a wonderful ministry here for separated and divorced Catholics: let me put you in touch with the leader, she could help you..."

"No, Father," interrupted Bernie firmly, "you don't understand. I swore that I if am ever fucked again, God must strike me dead. I am under a curse, Father -- and I need to be released. And you are an exorcist,are you not?"

Father Jim sat in the semi-darkness, his flaccid cock dangling out of his fly, a little droplet of pre-cum still glimmering on his glans, and he took a deep breath. "I have been receiving training, yes -- but you don't need exorcism. Your words were spoken in haste, in an understandable excess of emotion: God will not hold that against you. You need to rebuild your life, not live in fear of an imagined curse that..."

"Father," Bernie interrupted again, even more firmly that before, "Pray over me now: release me from my curse. The Evil One has my cunt in his grasp. After all..." -- Bea paused, then spoke very slowly and clearly -- "I am a dirty, filthy, cuntfucking whore."

Father Jim's heart skipped a beat. "What did you say?" he gasped.

"I said, 'I am dirty, filthy, cuntfucking whore.' Or, would you prefer it like this:'I'm a dir'y, filfy, cuntfuckin' whore -- Jimmyyy...'" Bernie's voice had changed: gone was her slightly Chelsea accent with the barely-noticeable residual Irish lilt; replaced suddenly, brutally, by the chavvy South London drawl he recognised so well.

Father Jim leapt up -- terrified. Now he knew he was in trouble. Whowas this girl? Who was she pretending to be? Who was pretending to be whom? And what was she after? And why was she playing with him like this? What it a trap? All these thoughts raced through his mind, but he did not have time to voice any of them before Bernie's voice (or was it Bea's?), cold as steel despite the muffling effect of the latticed confessional screen, said: "Don't put yer cock away, Jimmyyy. Leave it danglin' like the good li'l wanker you are, and join me in front of the Sacrament." He heard the door on Bernie's side of the confessional open, and her heels click-clicking across the stone floor in the direction of the altar.

Obediently, though trembling in terror, Father Jim opened his door -- and gasped. For Bernie's tiny waif-like figure was naked now, apart from her red high heels, her tight bottom wiggling and swaying as she walked ahead of him, the wispy outline of her pubic hair just visible between her soft buttocks. "D'ya like it, Jimmyyy?" smirked Bernie, as she looked back over her shoulder to watch his cock, still dangling awkwardly out of his fly, begin to stiffen again. "This is whatcha wanted ta see when you followed me in here, wasn't it? Because ya like cunt, don't ya, Jimmyyy? Nuffink better than the sight of a hot cunt peeping out from between Bea's arse-cheeks, eh? Ya wanna fuck my cunt, Jimmy? 'Coz you can..." -- she reached the sanctuary steps, and turned to point one accusing finger at Jim as she bellowed -- "AFTER YOU FUCKIN' EXORCISE IT!!!"

Bea's demented scream echoed off the stone walls of the church, as she backed up the three steps to the sanctuary and lifted her bottom onto the altar, carelessly scattering crucifix, sacramentary and candle-stands onto the floor. She spread her legs wide and leant back on her elbows, pert puffy tits and lightly thatched pussy-gape shamelessly displayed. Father Jim stood, horrified and transfixed in equal measure. The detritus of Bea's blasphemy lay scattered on the floor -- but he couldn't keep his eyes off her.Oh yeah, cunt! he thought, despite himself.Yeah, hot fucking cunt!

Bea knew what he was thinking. "D'ya like it, Jimmyyy?" she breathed. "If ya wanna fuck it, get yer prayer book, and fuckin' remove my curse!" Bea began to slide one finger into her pussy, wetting it with her fuck-slime and gently rubbing her clit. Father Jim hesitated, rooted to the spot in terror, until Bea screamed again, "GET YER FUCKIN' PRAYER BOOK AND PRAY MY CURSE AWAY, JIMMYYYYYYYY!!!"

Father Jim scrabbled through a pile of books on the front pew, retrieved a copy ofPrayers Against the Powers of Darkness, and raised his right palm towards Bea, who was now panting in ecstasy as she rubbed her clit with one hand, two fingers of the other plunging in and out of her sodden pussy.

"L... Lo... Lord Jesus Christ," stammered the priest, "I place my sister at the foot of Your cross and ask You to cover her with Your Precious Blood which pours forth from Your Most Sacred Heart and Your Most Holy Wounds. Cleanse her, my Jesus, in the living water that flows from Your Heart. I ask You to surround her, Lord Jesus, with Your Holy Light."

"OH YEAH, AMEN!" screamed Bea, as a spasm went through her body -- whether of spiritual battle or sexual pleasure Father did not know, but no longer cared. His words were those of prayer -- but his mind was fixed on cunt.

Cunt... oh yeah, cunt! he moaned in the silence of his heart, even as he continued to stammer: "In... in... in the... Holy Name of Jesus, I break and dissolve any and all curses, spiritual influences, evil wishes, evil desires, and every dysfunction and disease from any source including your mistakes and sins. In Jesus' Name, I sever the transmission of any and all vows, pacts, spiritual bonds and satanic works."

"FUCK YEAAAAHHH!" screamed the girl, as another spasm passed through her body. Three slimy fingers were now pounding in and out of her cunt, as the other hand rubbed frantically at her clit.

Father Jim's cock was stiff and throbbing again -- but with one hand holding his prayer book and the other extended towards Bernie, he could not touch it, but continued to read with a trembling voice: "In the Name of Jesus, I lift this curse. I thank You, Jesus, for setting my sister free. Fill her with charity, compassion, faith, gentleness, hope, humility, modesty, tranquillity, truth, understanding, and wisdom. Help her to walk in Your Light and Truth, illuminated by the Holy Spirit so that she may praise, honour, and glorify Our Father in time and in eternity."

"FUCK YEAH JESUS!" screamed Bernie, as her whole body shook from head to toe, four fingers now forming a blur as they pounded in and out of her cunt. "FREE ME JESUS! FREE MY FUCKIN' CUNT! OH FUUUUUUCK!!!"

Father Jim's cock was sticking horizontally out of his fly, throbbing with wild desperation. Pre-cum dribbled down his shaft -- but still he did not touch, as he continued to stretch out his right hand in prayer: "For You, Lord Jesus, are the Way, and the Truth, and the Life, and You have come that we might have life, and have it to the full."

Bernie's whole fist was now pounding in and out of her cunt, her fuck-lips stretched wide in agony and ecstasy as she screamed, "DEPART FROM ME SATAN! I'M COMING! OH FUCK YEAAAAAH!!!" Juice squirted from her cunt, across the floor and down the stone altar steps, splattering Father Jim's shoes and trouser-legs.

"Surely God is my salvation," intoned the priest, lips and hands trembling but his cock throbbing nevertheless. "I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he is my salvation."

"Amen... Amen..." whispered Bernie as she slowly withdrew her slimy hand from her cunt, her fuck-lips stretching wide, leaving her pussy gaping, her pink flesh glistening in front of Father Jim's face. The priest lowered his right hand, then stood, staring, bewildered, drained -- but his cock still stiff and dribbling.

"I'm free, Father," said Bernie, a wild deranged smile spreading across her face. "Jesus has set me free from my curse!"

Jim stared in horror. Bernie's face was luminescent, demented. But her cunt shone with a different kind of gleam -- and Jim could not tear his eyes away from it.

"I can fuck again, Father," said Bernie. "My cunt is free again: look!" She spread her pussy-lips wide, so that Jim could stare into her pink gloopy bubbling depths. And then she said the inevitable: "Now ffffuck me, Jimmyyyy..."

Father Jim gripped his cock with his right hand, even as his left held his prayer book tight. He was scared -- terrified of what he had just done, and of what this deranged troubled girl was now telling him to do. He knew this was all wrong. But the scent of frigged-out cunt, the sight of that glistening pink fuck-flesh, and the sound of her sultry voice breathing at him, were too much to withstand. "Fuck me, Jimmyyy," she said again, "Fuck my hot cunt. 'Coz I'm a dir'y, filfy, cuntfuckin' whore. And you like dir'y fuckin' whores, don'tcha? You wanna fuck my filfy cunt wiv yer big cock?"

Father Jim nodded, mutely, his right hand gripping his shaft. His prayer book slipped subconsciously from his left hand, landing in a little puddle of pussy-squirt on the stone floor. "Come on Jimmyyy," breathed Bea. "Don't be scared. My cunt's all safe now. No curse no more. And I've been waitin' for this for so long, Jimmy. Every fuckin' Friday night I've had my fingers up my cunt, rubbing myself off for ya, listening to ya spurt your hot cum all over yer wank-mags. Now it's time for you to fuck my cunt for real, Jimmy!"

"Wh... who are you?" stammered Father Jim. "Why me?"

"Later, Jimmy, later," said Bea, spreading her cunt-lips again. "Now fuck me."

Trembling, Father Jim walked up the three stone steps to the edge of the altar, where Bea sat, her legs spread wide, still adorned by her red high heels, her cunt pungent, oozing, inviting. He nudged his bulging cockhead against her cunt-lips, and pushed.

"OH GOD!" He could not resist calling out -- for here, now, for the first time ever, was something he had fantasised about all his life. He felt Bea's soft moist velvety depths yield and engulf him, felt her juices gently coat the length of his shaft, felt her inner cunt muscles squeezing, caressing. And then he started to fuck -- slowly at first, relishing the heavenly-hellish feeling of her slip-slimy walls stroking the full length of his shaft as it slid all the way out, then in, and then again, and again, each new thrust taking his cock to a new level of pleasure, and his mind closer and closer to ecstasy.

"Is 'at good for ya, Jimmy?" Bea eyes gleamed. "You lifted my curse, Jimmy. I knew you could, Mister Father James Wright! From the first time I saw yer card details I knew you were the one to save me. Giles and Vicky can go fuck themselves: 'coz I got a priest to set my cunt free!"

Jimmy knew deep down that this girl was mad, that he had been trapped, and that this meant the end of everything he had ever truly valued: his vocation, his career, his friendships, his reputation. But... cunt.Cunt. This was not like jerking off over his magazines on Friday night. This cunt was real -- and truly,he saw that it was good. Bea was now talking to him the way he could never resist: "Feel how fuckin' wet my cunt is, Jimmy? That's what you do to me, babe. You're gonna make me come, Jimmy, 'coz I'm a dir'y, filfy, cuntfuckin' whore, and I'm gonna fuckin' come all over your big cock!"