The Cursed Cunt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD!" cried Father Jim again, his voice echoing to the rafters. He felt the cum rise in his shaft -- but this was different from any time before, for now his sperm was being caressed out of his cock by hot wet pussy. And when Bea got to her customary "Here it is baby, come deep inside yer dir'y filfy cuntfuckin' whore -- oh FUUUUUCK!!!" Father Jim did just that, ramming his cock deep, so he felt his dickhead hard against her cervix. Spurt after spurt of hot jizz exploded from his cock, deep inside this beautiful, sexy, demented, diabolical creature. Here in this moment were met good and evil, beauty and filth, Heaven and Hell. His vocation was forgotten, his reputation abandoned: all that mattered was cunt.

"Oh yeah, Jimmy, does 'at feel good, babe, comin' in my fuckin' pussy?" moaned Bea. "Was 'at good, Jimmyyy? D'ya like comin' in my dir'y hot cunt, Jimmyyy? Better than all those fuck-mags, eh?"

Father Jim groaned and nodded incoherently, as he slowly pulled out, leaving a thin gloopy strand of semen dribbling across the edge of the altar. Bea lay back, grinning naughtily, as she dipped two fingers into her fuck-hole, withdrew a blob of warm cum, and proceeded to savour the taste.

Father Jim felt like kneeling in thanksgiving and adoration -- but of course he knew that would be wrong, so instead he stood awkwardly, panting, feeling the ecstasy slowly ebb away. This time, he gradually realised, was different from before: instead of the habitual tawdriness of watching his semen congeal on magazine pages, instead of the creeping feeling of guilt he was so used to, he felt free. Liberated from decades of hypocrisy, elated by his shamelessness, he turned away from Bea, penis still dribbling, to face the nave, raised his arms heavenwards, and cried out towards the great east window: "Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, and hath raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David! Alleluia, alleluia, alleluia!"

And then Father James Wright laughed -- a great and glorious roar of laughter such as he could not remember ever having laughed for decades. And he danced, like David before the Ark, spinning round and round, skipping down the aisle, vaulting over the baptismal font, leaping skywards in a semi-naked paean to his new-found liberation. "If the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed! Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery!"

"Bea!" Jim shouted, turning back to face the altar. "You mad, sexy, dirty, beautiful girl! We haveboth set each other free! Never mind your silly little curse, never mind your adulterous husband and his First-Communion bimbo, never mind my half-baked hypocrisy of a priesthood -- you and I, Bea, are free! We have prayed and fucked, and fucked and prayed each other's curses and burdens away --alleluia! Bea, up you get -- come and join me in praising God!"

But there was no answer from the waif, who lay still and silent on the altar, cum slowly oozing from her cunt.

"Bea?... Bernie?"

There was silence.

Father Jim ran back up the aisle and up the sanctuary steps, approached the altar, and reached out his hand... He touched hers -- and withdrew immediately in shock.

"Oh God, no... no..."

Outside, the clouds must have been clearing, for a ray of sunlight pierced the great east window, suddenly casting a bright red glow on Bea's fucked-out, lifeless cunt.

"GOD, NOOOOOOO!!!" screamed Father James Wright, as he clutched his chest, then tore at his hair.

And then he turned, and ran.

To be continued...