The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 10

Story Info
Ryan starts dating.
13.2k words
4.84
23.7k
35

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Each Their Own

Ryan loved Melinda's big booty. It was firm and juicy, and felt just right under his palm when he slapped it. Seeing the tattoo on it -- his tattoo, his brand, his slave mark -- made it even hotter, even though he was supposed to hate that.

They were alone in Ryan's bed, which was a rare occurrence these days. Usually there were multiple girls around in the apartment, always willing to go along with anything and everything. The line between sex and no sex was fleeting, especially when Annie, Remy, and Erica were constantly competing to offer themselves for Ryan's use.

Melinda was on the bed, on her side, her legs bent, and Ryan was on his knees, fucking her. It was one of his favorite positions. He loved how the sideways pose accentuated a girls' hips. He pulled Melinda's hair with one hand and grabbed her thigh with the other. He was liberal with the energy. All of the girls could take it, these days.

Except for the new girl, Stacy, of course.

Melinda was still a little bit angry about that. She had not been included in the decision making process, and had been quite shocked when she found out there was a new slave in the harem. She had held out on Ryan for a few days. This was only the second time they had fucked since then. Ryan plowed into Melinda, hard.

"Oh yeah? Is that all you got, you fucking slave master?" Melinda panted. "Is this how you fuck all the girls you take? You just take whoever you want. No one is safe. Who's next? You gonna fuck my daughter, too?"

Melinda had no idea why she said it out loud. It was the heat of the moment. Ryan was already going hard and his cock was always like steel but there was one way the girls could always tell what Ryan was feeling. The energy. Melinda felt a clear spike in it.

"What? You bastard. Did that turn you on? You want to fuck my daughter! You fucking bastard. You want to take my Hannah and turn her into a whore like her mommy. Is this how you would fuck her? Is this how you would take her?" Melinda continued. She couldn't stop. Deep down, she'd been thinking about this for a long time. The curse was messing with her head and there were times when she genuinely wanted to offer Hannah to Ryan.

Most of the time she knew better, though, and she was ashamed of herself as a mother for thinking such thoughts. Now, in the heat of the moment, she was letting it all out as dirty talk. "Would you fuck her in the ass? Would you take that huge monster of a cock of yours and shove it into my poor baby girl's tight teenage asshole?"

Ryan didn't say anything, but shifted his cock into Melinda's ass. He pushed it in even more forcefully than usual. He commanded her big, jiggly butt to surrender to his throbbing manhood. Melinda's legs shuddered. Ryan took on a relentless pace, enough to wreck someone who wasn't as adapted to taking it as his girls were.

Melinda could feel the energy burning harder than usual. "You bastard! You would, wouldn't you? You would fuck my baby Hannah in the ass like this." Ryan covered her mouth to stop her from talking and took out his frustrations on her ass for good long while.

Long after she'd completely succumbed, he pushed Melinda to the floor. She assumed the correct position with practiced ease: on her knees, mouth open, and tongue sticking out. Ryan managed to mostly evade the open mouth, and came all over her face and chest instead. Melinda knew he did it on purpose, she didn't mind.

Ryan went to the shower without saying anything more. Melinda scooped up all the cum she could find into her mouth and swallowed it all. She then joined him in the shower but neither of them said anything.

Later, they were cuddling on the sofa. "What the hell was that?" Ryan finally asked.

"What?"

"I know you like to be naughty, and dirty talk is part of that, but didn't you go a bit far? I mean, for you? I completely understand why you want to protect Hannah from me, so why this now? I know you're still angry about Stacy but I don't get why you had to bring Hannah into it."

Melinda took a moment before she answered. "Look. I'm really sorry about that. Or, you know how you make us feel. Right now I can't feel bad about anything but I know I will feel bad about it later. I guess I better get this out while I can." She took a breath.

"I'm so happy when I'm with you, Ryan. I know it's a curse but it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Sometimes I really don't know if... any woman might not be happier with you in her life, you know? I took comfort in knowing you would never do it, take more girls, but now you did it to Stacy. I know it makes me a horrible mother, but would Hannah be as happy with you as I am? If I could offer her that, wouldn't it be the best gift I could give her?"

Melinda waited, but Ryan said nothing.

"I want the best for my daughter and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. What am I supposed to do? I know it's wrong and I'm not going to do it, but I can't help how I feel. Please, tell me you at least understand what I mean. Say something."

Ryan always got spooked when the girls talked about how much he meant to them. It was horrible to realize he carried such a responsibility. "I do believe you, and I do understand. You girls keep talking about it enough, so I do believe you when you say I make you happy. I completely agree with you that I should stay far away from Hannah. Just remember, the curse is messing with your head, so if you feel weird or conflicted it's not you, it's the curse." Ryan felt pretty happy about getting the message across.

"No. You're not getting away that easily. I don't think you should stay away from Hannah. No, I want you two to get along," Melinda said.

"What? I thought you just said... What?"

"You idiot. I don't want you to date her, I want you to date me. The secret is out and you are officially my boyfriend now. That means you need to take me out, and get to know me, for real. You've done it with the other girls. You can't just get away with fucking me like a whore anymore. I want you to be a real part of my life. And if you want to date me, Hannah is part of the package. The reason we've always been such a good team is that we shared everything. Hannah met my boyfriends and I met hers. It is important to me that she approves of you."

"You want me to be a stepdad?"

"No. I want you to be my boyfriend. There is a difference."

"So, what about the crazy talk?"

Melinda thought about it for a moment. "That was just me sharing a deep, dark secret with you, in the heat of the moment. I feel like it has brought us closer already."

Someone was at the door so the conversation was over.

Over the next couple of weeks, Ryan did go out with Melinda a few times. This sparked the other girls into action, too. Rules and limits had to be set, and the final deal was that Ryan had to do two date nights a week. No more, no less. Each girl would get their turn in order but it was up to them to trade and barter their "tickets."

Melinda used all of her turns to cook for Ryan at her house. Hannah was also invited. Ryan's progress with her was limited, though. Hannah was rightfully afraid of him. Melinda did her best to get the two talking but other than that they had little common ground.

---

Annie was over the moon, beaming with joy. She finally got to be just a normal girlfriend, on a normal date. They were in a fancy restaurant and she could not stop talking about her day, and her life. Much of it involved Ryan, but it was still nice to just talk about it to him. Annie still worked at Ryan's old office but she wasn't the shy but gorgeous girl-next-door-type anymore. Now, she looked like she belonged on the silver screen, in a casino with James Bond or Danny Ocean.

Annie wore a red dress and red pumps. The outfit was new and more daring than anything she used to own in the past. Annie was naturally quite ginger already but she liked to dye her hair to enhance the effect. Recently, she'd changed to a much bolder shade of red.

It all screamed "fuck me," to Ryan, and he would, but the date was surprisingly nice, too. It was one of the best dates Ryan had even been on. Their relationship felt completely real now. It was getting easy for him to believe her when Annie said she wanted to be with him, curse or no curse. The curse was the root cause, of course, but things had evolved beyond that now.

And, despite the way she carried herself now, Annie was still a total sweetheart, deep down. She was still kind and caring. The change in her wasn't arrogance, it was just confidence. Being with Ryan had set her free from doubt.

Ryan was happy, too. With the way Stacy had entered his harem, he'd forgotten what a positive force Annie was, too. He loved watching her smile as she talked. He loved the way she saw the world. There was also some practical value in hearing all her gossip about the other girls without them being in the same room.

Their table was in a quiet and private corner so Annie had no qualms about it when Ryan kissed her after the dessert. They made out like teenagers, like lovers. The waitress came by with their check but Annie wasn't embarrassed at all. She kept kissing Ryan while he tossed a credit card at the waitress, not even bothering to check her out.

Eleftheria was also somewhere nearby, just in case, but for a literal Angel, she was surprisingly good at being inconspicuous when she wanted to.

Things got hot and heavy but Ryan knew in his heart Annie wasn't the kind of girl who would truly appreciate getting fucked in public. She would've let him do it, gladly, but tonight was her night.

"You want to skip the movie, or not?" Ryan said.

Annie sighed contently. "No. We can always fuck, but tonight is my only chance to do all this other stuff, too. Sorry."

"No. Never be sorry. Tonight is totally your night. And even when it isn't, you can still get whatever you want. You deserve it. All of it. You're the boss with me. Don't ever be sorry about that."

Annie smiled. "You're just saying that because you know I only want what you want."

"We're at an impasse, then, if we both just want what the other one wants."

"Man up. Take charge," Annie said.

"Okay. Movies it is. Something girly and emotional, I insist," Ryan said.

They spent most of the movie making out, in the relative darkness of the theater.

"You missed half the movie," Ryan said, in the hallway, after the movie was over.

"It was so worth it, and more," Annie said.

They gazed into each other's eyes and shared another deep kiss. Neither of them gave a fuck about the awkward glances their sappiness earned from some random bystanders.

Eleftheria was among them. She basked in the bittersweet pain she was feeling. Emotions were still new to her, but somehow, she already knew how to torture herself with them. She wanted to be the one in Ryan's arms and it felt somehow right for her to deny herself that joy. The wait would make the reward so much sweeter.

Eleftheria's weakness came dangerously close to disturbing her focus. She let her fantasies recede and concentrated on observing the surroundings again.

After the dinner and the movie with Ryan, Annie was ridiculously horny. She was horny all the time, but something about the wholesome evening had really pushed her desire to a new level.

Luckily, they had a car now, and Ellie was their driver. Annie couldn't have cared less. Her body was on autopilot and she would have made love to Ryan in the backseat of that car even if it had been just a taxi.

She let his cock slide inside her, under her red dress. Her breasts fell out, gently cupped by her garments. The energy was on full blast, but somehow, it had love in it. It wasn't just a tool for knocking out women and taking advantage of them. It was a rising tide of emotions, all emotions. Annie felt love, and devotion, and lust.

The world had completely disappeared for her. The was no car, no traffic. There was just a man and a cock. The cock filled her body and the man filled her soul.

Ryan was completely focused on her, too. Ellie stole little glances at them through the mirror. Annie didn't care about orgasms, or even the magic cum. She wasn't counting. She just enjoyed being in love. They moved in unison, at their own, excruciatingly slow pace, completely isolated from the frantic rhythms of the busy city around them.

When they arrived at home, Ryan carried Annie into their apartment and into their bed. They made love all through the night, and into the morning. At some point other girls started joining them and Annie was glad to love them all.

---

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. It's my night, so I get to decide, and I say we fuck," Remy said.

"Whatever. We fuck all the time anyway, but you're right, it's your call," Ryan said.

"You. Me. Bedroom. Your dick in my ass. Just the two of us. You go hard. Quality time," Remy said.

It came as a shock to Ryan to realize how rarely he ever fucked anyone one on one, anymore. He hadn't even noticed how routine group sex had become for him. "Fair enough," he said.

Remy grabbed him by the arm, quite roughly, and took him to the bedroom.

The tall and slim tattoo artist was almost naked already, and all lubed up under her buttplug, so all she had to do was bend over the edge of the bed and pull the plug out. "Go," she said.

"This isn't very romantic, you know?" Ryan said, as he pushed his big cock into her openly waiting asshole.

Remy didn't even answer, but once Ryan got up to speed, the atmosphere changed. The more Remy moved and moaned under him, pretending to struggle against him, the harder he wanted to fuck her.

"Be relentless. I want you to fuck my ass for as long as you can. Destroy me. I want to feel it for days," Remy said.

"This is starting to sound like a punishment," Ryan grunted.

"So what? It's my date. You need to do what I say," Remy said.

Ryan kept a relentless, even pace, for who knows how long, ramming her ass with his superhuman endurance. He never got the sense that Remy was actually looking for a punishment, though. Something about the hard, endless pounding was deeply satisfying for her.

If some people love to run marathons, then why not this? Ryan thought. It's not like he wasn't into it himself, too. He really got to luxuriate in how her well-trained hole accommodated him.

Remy's purple mane was still the nicest head of hair to pull in his whole harem. It was as if it was made for that. Much of what Remy said and did was designed to provoke. Ryan was glad he was the one on the receiving end of all that provocation these days and he got the sense that Remy was very happy to have him, too. He let his girl have what she wanted, and rode her ass without mercy.

There was no end to Ryan's power. Because of the magic, he could literally have gone forever. It was Remy whose body gave out first. She went from enthusiastic to ecstatic, and then from grimly determined to barely hanging on. Ryan was sure she would have said so if she'd wanted him to stop.

As soon as Ryan realized there was no limit to his endurance, he reveled in that knowledge. The realization spurred him on and lifted him to an even higher level of enthusiasm.

Toward the end, Remy's discomfort was clearly evident on her face, but Ryan kept going. Like so many times before, he fucked her ass until she literally passed out. The difference was, this time, she passed out from pure physical exhaustion. It wasn't the magic that rendered her senseless. Her distended asshole was offering little resistance anymore.

Ryan came inside her and backed off. He took a long look at his crazy slave's gaping anus. It was in a sorry state, and he hoped this was really what she had wanted. He had to admit, the sight made him horny again, and a part of him wanted to go back in, do it all over again, and make doubly sure she would feel the consequences of what she had begged for.

Ryan would not be this excited about so completely dominating any other person. Remy, however, had been constantly pushing him to do it to her, ever since they first fucked. He knew her soul, he could see it whenever they fucked, so he knew her darker desires were real, and true.

Ryan was almost done with his shower by the time Remy limped in. He half wanted to laugh at her, half to beg for forgiveness. He split the difference and kept a neutral face. He was finally starting to get tired of always feeling sorry for everything.

Remy said nothing but her actions spoke loudly. She had rarely been so tender with her hugs and kisses. She surrendered into his arms without a word and let Ryan wash her body all over, including her extremely tender tush. He was gentle, turning every touch into a caress.

Once they were out of the shower, watching TV, Remy was perched across Ryan's lap. She was face down and her ass was poking up, right under his face. Ryan was gently rubbing a bag of ice on it. He wasn't sure if it helped, but he felt like it was at least a nice gesture.

Lizzy, the precocious store clerk and Remy's best friend, was also home, but she had given them some space. Remy sighed a satisfied sigh.

"Help me understand," Ryan said.

"Thank you. That's such a nice thing to say, instead of just 'I'm sorry' all the time," she said. "It's okay for you to like it, too, you know."

"With you, maybe, but I don't want to be like that all the time. But with you? Yeah. Maybe I do get a kick out of it. And, technically, I'm taking advantage of you, I know. But help me understand there's more to it than that."

"I can see why she likes you now," Remy said. She was referring to Lizzy's newfound interest in Ryan as a person. "Our little Master is growing up. I like it, too."

"So, tell me what's in it for you, and maybe next time I'll go even harder."

"It's not about that. Well, not just about that. It's about power, I think. I like it when you feel powerful. I don't know why, but it just makes me feel good."

"It makes you feel safe, right?" Lizzy said. She'd crept right up to them.

"Yes," Remy said.

Lizzy got right up close to Remy's face. She was almost kissing her. She caressed her cheek.

"The more powerful he is, the weaker it allows us to be. The more strength he shows, the safer we feel. When we feel like he has the power to do whatever he wants to us, the only thing we can do is to trust him," Lizzy said.

"Yes," Remy said. "That's right. It makes me trust you."

"You know what that means, right?" Lizzy said to Ryan. "It's completely up to you where you draw the line. If you go too far, make sure it's just by a little bit. We are completely at your mercy, all of us."

"Not in life in general, thank the heavens, but I know what you mean," Ryan said. "I feel it, too, during sex. None of you have ever said no to me, about anything. I do realize that."

"We don't want to," Lizzy said. She caressed Remy's cheek again.

"You're a super strong bad-ass, aren't you? People don't mess with you," Lizzy said, to Remy.

Remy smiled. "You know it, bitch. You ever want someone beaten up, I'm your girl. Always."

"But with him, you want to be weak," Lizzy said.

"That's right," Remy said, her eyes lighting up in realization. "If you want me to beat him up I will try, but in my fantasies that fight would always end up with my ass about as sore as it is now." She laughed, but then winced, and clenched said sore butt. Lizzy laughed, too, and then kissed gave Remy a gentle kiss.

"So, take a lesson from the history books," Lizzy said, to Ryan. "You are the conquering hero. Us poor girls, we can only surrender. So when you have your way with us, make sure to show us what a powerful man we belong to now."

"That's a bit sexist, but I like it. In the bedroom only, of course," Ryan said.

"Fuck bedrooms. Take me anywhere," Remy said. "We're not scaring you with too much girl talk again, are we?"