All Comments on 'The Cursed Tattoo Pt. 10'

by FacetiousTales

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I must be an outlier, because I totally was rooting for him to lose the curse. Honestly, day one I probably would have taken Eleftheria up on her offer of execution. It's given him sex, sure, and they say they're submissive, but more than that, it seems to have simply robbed him of all power, authority, agency, and control over his own life. I would absolutely be earnestly trying to get rid of it at all costs. Maybe I'm just not horny enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More stories please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Talk about a page turner with a cliffhanger. Lol

Looking forward to the next chapter.

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

SO Now the real adventure begins. We find out what the true meaning of the tattoo. is, and why he needs a multitude of women to support his power base?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When are some of these girls going to get pregnant? He has been having unprotected sex with them for months maybe even over a year. Otherwise I would like to know why none of them have become pregnant if their is a reason.

2lit8882lit888over 2 years ago

When are they getting a bigger place to live and how is he making money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

2lit888 - the girls are supporting him. They're donating reasonable portions of their income.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFacetiousTales@FacetiousTales
I mostly write male dominant mind control stuff. I have lots of stories in the works but I can't make any promises about any kind of a release schedule. I don't like reading unfinished stories, so I've decided not to release any of mine before they're ready. Of course, this ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES