The Cursed Werewolf Pack

Story Info
Alpha Theo Roosevelt gets his swag back, but now he's a dog.
8.2k words
4.48
6.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hola peeps. In my stories my characters exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

Anyways, this time I write about a favorite character of mine from the 'You Can't Deny Your Wolf' franchise. She's Alexandra Cornwell, Panola Mountain werewolf community's shaman.

In this story Alex has to remain in her wolf for two weeks as a human's pet, as a result of losing a bet with Luna the moon goddess. In order to pass as a dog she takes a potion that makes her look like an Alaskan Malamute instead of her wolf.

Note; In this story a small werewolf pack has a curse placed on them that causes them to look and act like large dog breeds instead of werewolves. They resemble Lapphunds, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, and Alaskan Malamutes etc.

~

"Fifi, I can't believe you're going along with Luna and making me do this," said Alex to her longtime best friend and occasional sex partner.

"This will teach you not to make silly bets" Fifi told her. "Especially when you've been drinking.

"How was I supposed to know Luna was such a good cock sucker," countered Alex. "I made JT cum in less than a minute, but she beat my time easily. She had frickin Saint Peter busting his nut in 30 seconds."

"Ha," responded Fifi. "Serves you right for making such a slutty bet anyway."

"Whatever," responded Alex dismissively. She then fixed a fierce gaze on Fifi and said, "You'd better come claim me in two weeks is all I know."

"Don't pitch a fit with me," replied Fifi as she pulled into a small park near a gated community. Luna had told Alex to find someone from the upscale neighborhood to take her in.

Fifi parked the SUV and the two women walked in to the woods where Alex shifted into her wolf that looked very much like an Alaskan Malamute, only with bigger k9 teeth. Fifi then put a collar around her neck that did not have an identification tag attached to it.

"Now look lost so one of those rich people can rescue you," said Fifi. "And remember, you're a dog and you can't shift to your human for the entire two weeks. Luna will be watching to make sure you don't cheat."

"Ugh," said Alex. "Wait, before you go, please get me my flee collar. Its laying in the back seat of the SUV."

A few minutes later with her flea collar in place she trotted away to search for an opening in the fence surrounding the homes. If she was going to be someone's pet, the least she could do was to choose the house she'd be living in.

After much searching she didn't find a single hole she could sneak through, so she decided to try following a car when one of the residents drove through the gate. It was just her luck the guard at the gate was actually paying attention, so she couldn't get by him.

Finally she decided to just hang out in the park and hope for the best. Her plan paid off when the residents of the community began to arrive home from work and some of them brought their dogs to the park to walk them.

After lying around in the mostly empty park for a while, Alex suddenly had to fend off dogs and their owners who approached her. The dogs all wanted to sniff her butt, and more than a couple of them licked her pussy. Meanwhile one dog owner after the other checked her collar for an ID tag.

Alex was evaluating the scent of each dog and each of their owners as she tried to find the pair she had chemistry with. But she found something she didn't expect. Her sensitive nose told her some of the people weren't totally human. She finally settled on a Lapphund with swag, and his pretty owner who appeared to be a thirty something professional woman with a nonhuman scent.

The Lapphund approached Alex by rubbing noses with her. "Hm, that's a different approach by him," thought Alex, as the dog's owner kneeled beside her and rubbed her head and neck while asking her how she was doing.

"These two will do," thought Alex. "The pooch is a smooth operator, and his owner is nice... and kinda hot." She then licked the woman's hand and wagged her tail.

When Alex stood up to let the woman know she wanted to go with them the woman stretched her eyes wide for a second. "You sure are a big one, aren't you?" she said to Alex. "My name is Sara and this is Theo. You're going home with us. I'll put out some posters with your picture on it tomorrow."

Alex took a deep breath and said to Luna, "I hope I can do this for two weeks." The thought made her regret losing the bet all over again.

~

It felt surreal to Alex when Theo entered the kitchen through the oversized doggy door and Sara invited Alex to follow him.

Alex quickly claimed a spot in a corner of the kitchen where she could watch Sara and Theo. She was fascinated by how much Sara talked to Theo, and that Theo seemed to understand what Sara was saying. Alex had a thought; according to her bet with Luna she had to live in her wolf as a human's pet, but there was no rule against her talking to them if they could understand her.

So when Sara asked her which dog food she'd like to eat, Alex tried speaking to her telepathically saying, "Actually I'd like a raw steak same as Theo, if you have another one please."

To her relief Sara smiled and said, "Ok, one raw steak coming right up, but you'll have to wait a bit until it thaws."

"No worries," responded Alex.

Dinner was great, and then the three of them watched some tv until Sara told Theo to go for a walk before she locked the house for the night. She looked at Alex and said, "OK, go outside with Theo, he'll show you the area in the yard where he goes."

Alex closed her eyes and exhaled. She didn't have a problem with peeing while Theo watched, but she wasn't looking forward to when she'd have to go number two.

While they were outside doing their business Alex asked Theo what kind of master Sara was. Theo smiled and said, "She's actually my sister, and she's the best. I think the world of her. "How about you? Do you have a good master?"

Alex jerked her head in surprise. "She's your sister?" she repeated.

"Yeah," replied Theo. "We tell humans she's my master, but you're not human, so... I can tell you the truth."

"Ok," said Alex. Now she was wondering what had Luna gotten her into, but she decided to roll with it.

Theo interrupted her train of thought. "You didn't tell me about your master. How did you get separated from each other?"

Alex then played along with the idea that she had a master. "Her name is Fifi, and she's a bitch," responded Alex before giggling.

"Whoah," said Theo. "Ok then."

"But I love her," Alex continued. "Um, so tell me Theo, are there other humans and dogs around who talk to each other."

"Yes, the ones in my pack can," he said, as he arrived at the perfect spot to pee and started sniffing around.

"Your pack?" she asked skeptically. "You have a pack? Of what?"

"Um, I'm not sure exactly," he replied.

"Oh. I see," responded Alex as she raised an eyebrow. "Hm, there's a possibility that Theo might be nuts," she said to herself, before changing the subject. "So whose scent are you looking for?" asked Alex.

"Shasa's," replied Theo without looking up.

"Shasa?" repeated Alex.

"Yep," responded Theo. "She's a lesbian but she likes cock. She sneaks away from her yard and leaves me a sample when she wants to suck my dick. Sometimes she let's me tap that pussy of hers, but she's really not into that."

Alex looked out of the corner of her eye and smirked at him while she peed. "Is he being serious," she asked herself.

He then lifted his hind leg and started to pee. A moment later an overweight black and gray female Husky walked up to them. "Hey Theo," she said sensually as she put her nose in his pee to sniff.

She then growled and glared at him. "You better be glad I didn't smell that bitch Shasa's spray mixed with yours," she said after inhaling deeply.

"Stop being dramatic," said Theo coolly, while looking into her eyes. "Don't you see I have company?

"This is my friend Alex. Alex this is Brianna."

Brianna looked at Alex dismissively, then sniffed her pee too. Once she was sure there was no scent of arousal in Alex's excretion, she said. "Good to meet you Alex." Then she glared at Theo again.

"Hi Brianna," said Alex, as she was wondering what was about to go down.

"How're you doing this evening Brianna?" asked Theo, sounding formal.

"You didn't act this distant towards me last night when you dropped the hammer on me," stated Brianna, with her anger growing.

"Hm. Hush your mouth girl, and don't you be telling people my business," responded Theo.

"C'mon Alex, let's go back inside."

"Brianna, I will talk with you later." He then trotted toward the house.

"Hm," she grunted dismissively. "You'll tear a big girl's pussy up when nobody is around won't you?" Then she turned her attention to Alex. "You got you a skinny bitch tonight huh."

Brianna then stepped toward her and tried to sniff her pucker, but Alex snapped at her with her teeth, then hurried away to catch-up with Theo.

~

A few minutes later Alex was lying on Sara's bedroom floor while she got ready for bed. Alex checked out her body when she came out of her en-suite bathroom naked. Her c-cup tits were tipped with dark brown nipples and still fairly high on her chest. Her tummy looked firm, and she had a generous amount of closely cropped pussy hair shaped in a small triangle. Her best feature was her amazing ass.

Sara looked at Alex and smiled and said, "It's nice to have another girl in the house."

~

Sara left for work around seven thirty in the mornings and Missy and Alex were free to do as they pleased all day. The only rule was they couldn't leave the yard. Theo explained the reason to her. "The community association doesn't allow dogs to roam the neighborhood without a human. So we let them think the invisible fence system keeps us in our yard. We communicate by barking, same as the real dogs. Once our quote, master, unquote, comes home from work they take us for a walk so we can visit each other in person. Afterwards we eat dinner, watch some tv and go to bed.

"Its a dogs life. What can I tell you?"

"Hm, there's got to be more to life than this," responded Alex.

She'd had no intention of doing anything other than getting through the two weeks unscathed, but everyday played out pretty-much the way Theo laid it out and Alex was dying of boredom. After several days where going for a walk was the highlight of her day she figured if she was going to be stuck pretending to be a pet dog for a few more days she might as well try to have some fun.

She took a long look at Theo and considered doing him. His dog was cute, and sexy and swagalicious, but she was determined to resist her curiosity about him. She needed a distraction. Fortunately for her Theo must have needed a distraction too. He'd been barking with Shasa all day and they wanted to sniff and lick each other.

When Sara took them for their evening walk Theo told her he was going to go to the cul-de-sac where Shasa lived. When they reached Shasa's yard the wolfdog came to the street to greet Theo. Sara smiled big as she watched the two dogs rub noses and sniff each other's backsides.

"Hello Shasa," said Theo. The tone of his voice was now deeper and sexier. "I've been thinking about you all day. Its so good to see you again."

"It's good to see you too Theo," responded Shasa, sounding receptive to whatever he had in mind.

He then introduced Alex to her saying, "This is my friend Alex I told you about."

"Hi Alex, it's nice to meet you in person," Shasa greeted her.

"Alex responded saying, "Hey Shasa, good to meet you too. I've heard how sweet you are." She then glanced at Theo mischievously before she and Shasa circled one another and gave each other's personal parts a sniff.

They'd just backed away from each other when Jack the German Shepherd came running up the street. When he joined the group Alex's scent sent him into a frenzy. He was so excited he tried to mount her. Alex spun around to keep him away while telling him to stop it.

When he ignored her plea Theo spoke up. "Jack," he said smoothly but authoritatively. "Calm down player, and get a grip on yourself, or you'll scare her away."

Theo's admonition broke him out of his lust induced haze, and he settled down. Jack then said, "Oh, yeah, right. Uh, hi Theo, how's it going? I'm sorry about that. I was a bit out of control there."

Theo laughed before he officially introduced Alex to him. "The female who has your nose wide open is my friend Alex," he said. "And you might want to put your weapon away."

It took Jack a couple seconds to realize that his cock was extended from its sheath, and Sara, Alex, and Shasa had seen it.

He then greeted them. "Um. Uh. Hello ladies," he said.

"Hey Jack," said Shasa.

"Hello handsome," said Sara, flirtatiously. "Alex is beautiful isn't she?"

"Indeed she is," replied Jack and he regained his footing. "In fact, all three of you are beautiful." As clumsy as his initial approach was, he'd redeemed himself.

Alex liked his scent too, and they were soon flirting with each other. The flirting led to Alex standing still and allowing him to give her swollen pussy long slow licks. She returned the favor seconds later by usig her tongue to flick the tip of his cock that was already leaking pre-cum.

Meanwhile Theo and Shasa were licking each other too.

Sara watched all of them pleasure each other for a minute before she said, "OK Theo, we'd better get going before you all draw too much attention to yourselves. Perhaps you and Alex can come back to see them tonight.

"Of course," replied Theo. "In fact I was already thinking about being in Shasa's yard when she lets herself outside tonight.

"If Alex is interested in Jack, I'm sure we can make our way back here without getting busted."

"Sure," responded Alex, while looking at an excited Jack.

"OK, its settled then. We'll be back at eight o'clock tonight," said Theo.

As they walked back home Sara said, "Theo I think I'll invite Tony to come see me while you two are gone."

"Ok," responded Theo absent mindedly.

~

A couple hours later; Alex and Theo were about to go through the doggy door in the kitchen on their way to Shasa's and Jack's, when Sara's booty-call showed up. She said, "Alex, wait a minute before you leave, I want you to meet Rachel and Tony.

Alex almost shifted from shock when she saw that Tony looked like a German Shepherd.

Sara winked at them and said, "This is my best girlfriend Rachel and her brother Tony."

Alex was speechless.

Theo looked at her then looked at Rachel. "Alex doesn't speak," he said. "We gotta go. We're gonna be late."

"Be careful," said Sara. "I'll see you in an hour," they headed outside.

As soon as they were on the other side of the doggy door Alex looked at Theo intensely and spoke in a whisper, even though she was talking telepathically. "Is Sara a shifter too?" she asked.

"Huh?" asked Theo, with a confused scowl. "What's a shifter?"

"You don't know what a shifter is?" replied Alex, making a statement as much as asking a question.

"No" replied Theo. "Why would you assume I would know?"

"Hm, excuse me, but I thought we were kinda the same." said Alex.

"The same how?" asked Theo.

"Like, you know, that we can shift, um from animals to humans," replied Alex, hesitantly.

"Oh, OK, gotcha,: responded Theo. "Sometimes I think I remember that I use to be human, but I don't know how to um, shift. I'd definitely try though."

"I'm actually not a shifter; I'm a werewolf, "replied Alex. "You know what that is right?"

"A werewolf huh," responded Theo. "I could tell you were different by your scent. Now that you say that's what you are, I remember where I smelled a scent like yours before.

"Sara's friend Sheba had a litter of puppies by a werewolf. I smelled werewolf scent on her pups."

Check this out. Sara said, "Sheba said, "The werewolf's cock was huge."

"Now what the fuck do you think I cared about that?"

Alex raised an eyebrow and decided not to respond.

~

A few minutes later they were at Shasa's house. She was waiting for Theo at the edge of her yard. He stopped in Shasa's, while Alex went two houses down the street to Jack's. Both couples picked up where they'd left off earlier that evening.

~

Meanwhile Sara and her hookup were about to get down to business. As She was taking her clothes off she said, "Do you know what I liked best about our last time?" She then dropped to her knees and turned her ass to him.

"I think I have a good idea what you want," he replied. He sniffed her pussy and pucker before licking both of them.

Sara giggled from the sensations caused by the touch of his tongue, as he licked the cheeks of her ass as well as her most intimate area. She then braced herself when she felt his front paws wrap around her waist. A second later he started searching for the entrance to her sex with the tip of his cock. Each time he hunched she felt his hairy sheath brushing against her taint and pussylips.

When he started to whimper from frustration when he couldn't find it, she spread her legs slightly then reached between them an guided his cock to her opening. As soon as he felt her wetness he tightened his grip on her and thrust forcefully. In an instant his cock was balls deep and his knot began to swell as he laid pipe to her.

~

In the cul-de-sac Shasa was licking Theo's cock. She was a lesbian, and she couldn't remember ever being into men, but she loved sucking cock and she desperately wanted to give his dick a proper blowjob. In fact she was so into licking him, she was still going after his dick when he was trying to mount her.

As much as Theo was enjoying her oral ministrations, he wanted some pussy. Finally he mounted her and grasped her firmly before plowing her womanly garden until he seeded it.

At the same moment Jack was struggling to mount Alex due to her being slightly taller than him. She was use to big werewolves, so it took her a while to figure out how to get her pussy low enough for him to reach it with his cock. By accident she spread her hind legs wide. As soon as she did that the tip of Jack's cock dipped into the warm wetness between her folds. He then increased the intensity of his thrust as he drove his cock home.

His body might not have been the size of a typical werewolf, but his cock measured up to the ones Alex was used to, and his stamina was off the charts. He fucked her with jackhammer force and speed for several minutes before his knot locked them together.

~

As soon as Alex and Theo finished fucking their partners, they carefully made their way back home a bit earlier than Sara expected. The aroma of sex hit them the second they entered the kitchen through the doggy door. Alex inhaled deeply then said to Theo, "Sara has a sweet smelling pussy doesn't she?"

"Ummm, yeah," responded Theo. "But I try not to think about her that way." He then laid on the living room floor and turned the tv on, but Alex wanted to see what Sara and her date were doing, so she quickly made her way to her bedroom. She could hear Sara's grunting and Tony's panting before she stuck her head around the half closed door. Tony had a serious hump in his back and he was pounding her pussy. She stood there and watched them for a minute or two until he climaxed. Another minute passed before he dislodged his knot and withdrew his wet dick from Sara's well fucked pussy.

When Tony realized Alex was in the room he turned to face her with his long cock hanging nearly to the floor. Sara looked at Alex and smiled big, then mouthed the word wow.

~

Sara called Rachel to tell her Tony was ready to come home. They left around midnight. Alex then laid on Sara's bedroom floor while she showered. When she came back into the room Alex asked her about her date. "Sara, your boyfriend has a big dick. Is he good with it?" she asked.