The Cursed Werewolf Pack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean Tony the pony," she said before giggling. "That's what the girls call him. Yeah, he's good, but he's not my boyfriend. I decided to give him some because he has a big dick."

"How about you Alex? How was it with Jack?"

"Um, he was a machine. He couldn't get enough," responded Alex.

"I know right," Sara agreed. "I mean that's what I've heard about him." She then bit her bottom lip.

Alex laughed loud. "Who did you hear it from? Yourself?" asked Alex with her eyebrows raised.

"Sweety, I like cock," replied Sara. dropping all pretense and speaking provocatively.

"So do I," Alex agreed.

Sara added. "I especially like them when the men are dogs."

"Oh wow," commented Alex. "So, are there men like you too?" she asked.

"Yep, there are few, but for most of our kind females are human , and the males are dogs, " explained Sara.

"Your kind," asked Alex tentatively. After that bizarre conversation with Theo, she was almost afraid to go there. "Yeah. Your kind. I know your kind as you put isn't a real pet dog, but what are you?"

"To be honest, I don't know," replied Sara. "And now that you mention it, what are you?

"I'm a werewolf," replied Alex.

"What," exclaimed Sara, before covering her open mouth with her hand. "I knew you had a scent I'd smelled before, but I couldn't place it. My friend Sheba had a litter of puppies by a werewolf. I met him when he was with her and their pups in the park.

"Sheba said his cock is huge. Is it true that all werewolves have a big one?"

"Hm, I hadn't given that any thought," replied Alex, who then gave it some thought. "Yeah, I think it probably is true."

"Now I want to be fucked by a werewolf," said Sara with a laugh. "Oh my, I sound like a slut don't I?"

"Pffttt, you're not a slut," Alex assured her. "There's nothing wrong with loving cock regardless of who the owner is."

Sara giggled and then said," Alex. "We're having our monthly get together in the park on Saturday. All of our kind in the neighborhood will be there."

~

Saturday at the park.

As soon as they walked into the park Theo and Alex took off on a dead run leaving Sara standing there. "Oh wow," said Alex as she and Theo loped along with their tongues wagging. "I can smell lots of scents like yours and Sara's. Can you explain what's going on?"

"I'm not sure if it'll make sense," replied Theo."But I'll try."

"As if this whole week has made sense so far," thought Alex.

"Ok," she said. "Give it a try anyway."

"I've already introduced you to three dogs like me," Theo began to explain. "The other five are Brandon, Sheba, Martha, Molly and Tony. And there are some of us who are human, like Sara, Margaret, Ward, June, Abby, Leslie, Rachel, Morris, and Barry. For our safety those of us who are dogs live with one or more of us who is human. Except for Brianna, she lives with real humans.

Alex suddenly stopped running and sniffed the air. "I smell werewolves," she said.

"Look over there to our left."

There were two werewolves who looked enough like Mastiffs to pass for dogs themselves. They were chatting up two young adult females who looked like Malamutes.

As soon as Alex stopped the two male werewolves turned around, scented her and growled.

When Alex and Theo approached them, they kept staring at Alex until Theo's gaze drew their eyes to his. They immediately looked down, then exposed their necks.

Alex wondered what that was about.

She then spoke so everyone could hear her saying, "We just wanted to say hey, "I'm Alex, this is my friend Theo Roosevelt."

"Hey, I'm Butch and this is Sundance," said Butch. "It's good to meet you." They didn't bother to introduce the two young adult female dogs who looked frightened and unsure what to do or say. They knew they'd been busted.

"Hello Martha, hello Molly," said Theo. "How's your momma and them?"

Alex then spoke again so only Butch and Sundance could hear her. "Haven't I seen you guys running in the Panola Mountain Nature Preserve?" she asked. She then cocked her head to the side, and in a snarky tone said, "What are two big ole burly male werewolves like you two doing down here with all these young lady dogs?"

"We're just a couple of humble dogs enjoying the park," said Butch with feigned innocence. "If we meet a nice girl dog or two and get some of their little tight pussies, well then all the better."

"True that," said Sundance who then shrugged while giving Alex his most adorable look.

"Gag me," said Alex. "If those two girl dogs end up pregnant I'll come looking for you two, and I won't be as nice as I've been today," Alex said to Butch and Sundance.

"C'mon Theo, let's go."

At that moment Sara caught up to them and said, "What are Margaret's daughters up to with those two big strange dogs?" They look too old for them."

"Right, and not only that, they're trespassing in our territory" said Theo. "I think I should be pissed about that, but I'm not. This damned being domesticated thing has taken all my aggression away."

Alex stood there befuddled. "Is Luna messing with me?" she wondered.

She then shrugged her shoulders before she asked Theo to introduce her to everyone in his pack. They chatted with all the humans and dogs that Theo had named. All the while Alex was glancing at Butch and Sundance from time to time. When she noticed they had disappeared, she got Theo's attention and followed their scent into the woods where she found them a few minutes later.

To her and Theo's surprise, there in the thick underbrush was Sara on her hands and knees with Butch pounding her pussy while Sundance watched and waited for his turn.

She was straining under the weight of the big werewolf who was on top of her doggy-style. She was also whimpering due to the deliciously painful pleasure she was experiencing as a result of being impaled by his big werewolf cock.

The werewolf smelled Alex, but he ignored her and kept right on fucking until his knot lodged inside Sara's sex and he flooded her pussy with cum.

~

Watching both Butch and Sundance fuck Sara left Alex horny for werewolf cock. The good news was, she only had two more days of living as a dog. In the meantime she'd have to find a way to entertain herself.

It was near bedtime on Wednesday night when she and Theo let themselves outside. When they arrived at their favorite spot to pee, Brianna came through the shrubbery dividing two yards. "Hello guys" she said. "It's been a while since I've seen you."

"Hi Brianna," said Theo cautiously.

"Hi Brianna," said Alex suspiciously.

After a moment of silence Alex squatted to pee and Brianna joined her. As she was doing her business Alex said to Brianna, "I'm glad you calmed down since the other day."

She laughed then responded after sniffing Theo's pee. "Girl when I first saw somebody was with Theo, I thought it was that bitch Shasa. I was gonna kill her," she joked.

"Haha," laughed Alex. "I'm serious you butthead."

Brianna laughed, then sniffed Theo's pee. She then said, "Oh my Luna, y'alls pee is full of pheromones. Why aren't y'all fucking each other right now."

Theo huffed and said, "Brianna, can you not be your normal self right now. I have a guest."

Brianna smirked. "Any other time your nuts were overflowing like that, you'd already be on top of me.

"I hope you're not trying to impress Alex with that being a gentleman shit. I don't know her all that well, but I can smell that she wants to fuck too."

Theo and Alex looked at each other and both of them raised an eyebrow.

Brianna was right. Alex was as horny as a goat, and she didn't offer denial to Brianna's reading of her situation. Instead she turned her hind-end to Theo and raised her tail.

He looked at her swollen pussy then looked at Brianna. "Go ahead. Get on her and start hunching," she said. When you're done with hers you can get some of mine too, if you have anything left to give me."

Theo closed his eyes and exhaled. He hated it when Brianna was right because he knew he wouldn't hear the end of it, but he did want some of Alex's pussy. So he climbed on her back and started hunching. His cock hit pay-dirt on his third thrust, and his fourth thrust sent his cock balls deep. His tongue was hanging out of the side of his mouth and he was panting as he slammed his shaft into Alex's tunnel over a hundred times in about a minute.

When he finally stopped thrusting, his knot was seated inside of her pussy, locking them together briefly. "Hm, label me impressed Mr. Roosevelt," said Alex. "That was some good fucking."

When his semi-hard cock plopped out of Alex's vagina, Brianna licked his dick clean of Alex's juices. "Both of you can thank me later," she said. She hadn't been fucked, but that didn't matter. She'd come by to smooth things over with Theo so they could get back to their regular nightly sexual encounters.

~

By Thursday Alex was actually dreading being rescued by Fifi. She decided to tell Theo she'd be leaving the next day, and of course he was disappointed. But he felt better when she promised she'd come back to visit.

It was Thursday night; Alex was in her usual spot, lying on the floor in Sara's bedroom while she showered. When she walked into the room naked except for the towel wrapped around her wet hair Alex caught a whiff of her pussy scent.

She raised her head off of her front legs and said to herself, "Sara's horny again."

Sara's phone chimed with a text as she walked across her bedroom. As she sat on her bed reading the text a foot or so away from Alex, Alex stood up an pushed her nose between Sara's legs and licked her pussy.

Sara tried to shoo her away, but she didn't make much of an effort to get her to stop other than saying, "Alex I didn't know you were a pussy eater."

When Alex persisted Sara tried to push her head away and close her legs while also lightheartedly chastising her. "Will you stop it? she said through her laughter. "You're tickling me."

She then managed to get free of Alex's grip by rolling on her bed, but Alex climbed on the bed with her and tried to wedge her head between her legs again.

Sara was still laughing while playfully struggling to avoid having her pussy licked. Meanwhile she was getting more and more aroused because she knew what Alex wanted to do to her. But she still resisted until Alex stopped pursuing her and lay on the bed.

Sara then propped herself on an elbow and teased Alex saying, "Alex, I had no idea you were so thirsty to eat my pussy." Then she laid on her back and laughed out loud.

While she was having a good laugh Theo came into the room and hopped up on the bed. He then laid across Sara's chest pinning her down. She screamed at him while laughing again and calling him a traitor. But he knew she loved being overpowered and taken.

Alex took advantage of Theo's help and went after Sara's pussy again. Sara tried to hold her legs together while turning her hips from side to side but Alex was able to get to her pussy. The scent of her arousal was strong and her pussy was sopping wet. Alex went after her task with vigor, licking her pussy clean and drinking her juices. At that point Sara stopped squirming and spread her legs.

Alex then went all in. She used her tongue expertly. Licking Sara's pussylips and spreading her folds with the tip of her tongue. Soon after Sara gave herself to Alex's tongue she was thrashing about and reaching her peak.

~

Friday was bittersweet for Alex and a bummer for Theo. He knew his new wingman was going to leave. Alex was thinking a lot about Sara, and thought she'd make a great girlfriend.

Sara made it home from work around 6 pm. By 6:15 she was crying because the guard at the front gate to the community had called her to tell her Alex's owner was there to claim her.

When Fifi pulled into Sara's driveway Alex said, "There's the bitch who lost me." She then rose up on her hind legs to give Fifi a hug when she climbed out of her SUV.

Sara was crying tears of sadness and joy. Once Fifi and Alex broke their hug Fifi turned to Sara, introduced herself and thanked her. "I hope she wasn't too much trouble. She can be a brat sometimes."

Sara wiped away her tears and said, "It was my pleasure. She was a great houseguest." She then introduced Fifi to Theo saying, "This is my brother Theo."

Theo was sitting on his haunches. He raised his right paw to shake Fifi's hand and in a very authoritative tone of voice said, "Hi Fifi. Please promise to bring her back to visit me."

Fifi hadn't expected for him to talk, and it caused her to do a double-take. She wasn't sure how to take him. She turned to look at Alex with a questioning look before saying, "Um, ok. I promise to bring her to visit you."

Alex hugged Sara and Theo one last time before climbing into the front seat of the SUV with Fifi.

~

A short time later Alex was in her human.

"Well, how was it?" asked Fifi.

"That was one weird two weeks," responded Alex.

After a pause she said, "I do like Sara and Theo though."

Fifi glanced at her for a second. "Do they know what you are?" she asked.

"Yeah, I told them," replied Alex.

~~~

"Are you really going back to visit them?" asked Fifi.

"Yeah I am," responded Alex. "I want to figure out what the hell is going on with them first though, whatever they are."

"Why?" asked Fifi.

"Because there's a pack of some type of creature living there with an Alpha, but they don't know what they are," replied Alex. "Theo mentioned that there was a curse on them. I want to find out if that's true."

"And how are you going to go about doing that?" inquired Fifi.

"I'm going to talk with Luna of course, and ask her what shall I do," replied Alex. "But first I'm going to take a shower, then we're going to get me a proper meal fit for a human."

"And then you're gonna dish about everything you did the past two weeks," said Fifi.

~

They ate a couple of huge steaks that were cooked long enough to get the meat warm, and washed it down with a bottle of red wine.

Throughout the meal Alex was retelling the events of the past two weeks. She talked about Sara, Theo, Shasa, Brianna, Margaret, Molly, and Jack. Fifi was intrigued when Alex told her that Sara had the scent of a dog, but she considered herself to be human. Everyone else she named was living as dogs, and they didn't believe they were capable of shifting.

After Alex finished telling her what she'd seen, Fifi asked her what she'd done.

"Um, well," replied Alex guiltily. "Let's just say Sara's pussy looks and tastes like a sweet juicy peach. And Theo and Jack fuck like they're werewolves. I had a threesome with Brianna and Theo, and Shasa is a lesbian dog who loves to suck cock."

Fifi covered her mouth when her jaw dropped open. "You're so bad," she said.

~

Alex had a double shot of aged cognac before going to bed, knowing it would put her into the deep sleep necessary for her to see Luna. Shortly after falling asleep she was in a room surrounded by whiteness, but there were no walls. The stunningly beautiful Luna was standing there in her sheer white lace floor length toga. Her trim figure and c-cup breasts with their light pink nipples were clearly visible through the material. At the apex of her thighs was a neat 1970s style bush. As always, music by the Commodores was being played softly.

"Hello Alex," said Luna. "Come sit with me."

After sitting on the foot of the bed beside her, Alex said," Hello Luna how's you?"

"I'm good," she responded. "I see you paid off your debt to me." She added with a smile. She then looked to her left and to her right before saying, "This room looks like the set from a movie I made. You didn't know I visited earth in the 70s and made a few porn movies did you?

"That girl in those movies named Annette Haven is actually me."

Of course Alex was aware of that because Luna retells that story every time she talks with her. But she's Luna, so Alex remained expressionless while waiting for her to finish.

Luna smirked at Alex's lack of a response. "It's just that the 1970s was one of my favorite decades in centuries is all ," she said sounding wistful. "So, what can I do for you sweetie?"

Alex cleared her throat before speaking, then said, "I know you do everything for a reason, so why did you send me to live with Sara and Theo for those two weeks?"

Luna smirked again then smiled. "You are very perceptive aren't you?" she said. "I know you've already figured out that their community isn't what it appears to be.

"Here's the thing, a few years ago a witch got into a magic fight with the shaman of a werewolf pack. They were going toe to toe with spells and potions until the witch hit the pack with a powerful curse. The curse caused the pack to forget which species they were. Some of them look like dogs. Some look human. They don't know that they can shift. The worst part for me is since they don't know they're werewolves, they've lost connection to the moon and to me. Therefore I can't send their perfect mate to them."

She sighed, then continued, "I'm a hopeless romantic, and if I can't matchmaker I get bummed out."

"Here's the good news, I was recently talking with a friend of mine, 'The Sea Witch', if you don't mind me name dropping. She told me the curse can't be completely broken, but the Alpha can be fixed and the pack can restore its bond with the moon.

"All that has to happen is Theo has to shift into his human and bond with one of his pack members. That'll restore his Alpha dominance. The problem is he can only shift if he believes he can shift. Right now he's convinced he's a dog, and that he can't shift."

"I sent you to meet him so he could build trust with you. Now you can go back to him and convince him he can shift."

Alex sat there quietly for a long moment before she responded. "So that dick sucking contest you and I had was a setup huh?" she asked.

A big smile spread across Luna's face before she said, "Nope that was real. I'm really that good at sucking dick, and I like to show off my skills. I was going to give you this task during the next full moon anyway."

~

The next morning Alex told Fifi about her meeting with Luna. Fifi laughed when she heard that Luna mentioned again the porn she'd done in the golden age. She told Alex she'd watched the Autobiography of a Flee, and Luna was pretty good in it.

When they talked again later that day after work, Alex told Fifi that she couldn't stop thinking about the assignment Luna had given her. She'd been racking her brain for ideas for convincing Theo he can shift, but she had nothing.

Fifi thought the answer to her dilemma was obvious. "Show him how to shift by shifting in front of him."

~

Alex had Fifi call Sara and arrange for her to visit her and Theo again. Fifi dropped her off at Sara's on Saturday morning. Theo was all smiles when Alex climbed out of Fifi's SUV. "Alex, its good to see you," he said.

Sara gave Alex a hug too.

Alex greeted both of them warmly, but she was on a mission. She then explained that she was a shaman, and that Luna has told her how to help them remember who they were.

"Say what?" asked Sara.

"Do you mean Luna the Moon Goddess? I thought she was just a match maker.

"Technically that's true," conceded Alex. "But she has connections with other knakers in the supernatural world. She got the info from the Sea Witch."

"I've heard of her," said Theo, duly impressed. "So I'm going to be the Alpha I used to be, huh?"

"Exactly that," Alex confirmed, "All you have to do is shift into your human, the rest will take care of itself."

Both Sara and Theo looked hopeful, but neither of them said anything.

Alex then spoke in a reassuring tone saying, "In order for you to make it happen you have to trust me."

Theo looked at Sara, and she nodded her head yes.