The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He realized then, in that moment of total passion, that his previous plans had to change. He could not give her up as he had planed. The hell with Jesse and the Caliph! No, he would keep her for himself and mark her as his. But how to do this? He got off the bed. Rechained her hands and feet kissed her lips and told her to rest and that he would return with a gift for her.

"This is only the beginning, my love. I told you that you would beg for my cock and you will!" he said as he put on his under shorts and went out and spoke to the guard and directed that two small gold rings and a few other things, be brought back to their tent. When they arrived he placed them on a tray and put them beside the bed.

He watched, as she now lay exhausted and sleeping, her naked body splayed on the rumpled pillows, "Wake up my little dove. I have my rings of ownership to give you."

Waking as one does from a nightmare she screamed, "No please! I have no wish to be near you, or to be owned by you. Let alone wear your ring."

"Nevertheless, you have no choice, and you will," he smiled as he showed her one of the open rings. "See it is made of gold."

"I will not wear any your ring of yours," she vowed.

"Oh yes, you will," he smiled and moved the tray near to her and tightened her bindings to the point where she could not move. Humming softly, he took her right breast in his hand and began to tease the nipple until it was rock hard again. Then he took the long needle from the tray and brought it to the hard nipple.

Ronnie began to scream and struggle with all of her might. But she could not move at all. To her horror and then pain, he thrust the needle through the nipple. With skill he removed the needle and inserted one of the gold rings clamping it closed. Ignoring her curses and cries, he deftly pierced the other nipple and inserted the other ring clamping it closed also.

"There now don't you look lovely and they mark you as mine!"

Still unable to move, her body throbbing from the pain of the piercing. She begged him to leave her alone. His fingers parted the soft folds of her womanhood and carefully, he again placed his lips on her cunt lips. She screamed and she screamed, as he found the place again to make her body react over and over again as his tongue dripped into her, until her body shook in a pain-induced orgasms. But he did not enter her. No this he would not do until she begged him to and she was almost there. When all thoughts of Jesse were cleansed from her mind, only then would he take her virginity. But he was going to use her and her body in any way he wished until then.

Her body burned. Her nipples throbbed from the piercing and her soft flesh between her legs ached from the stiff hairs of his rough beard as well as his many bites. Passion and fire seemed to envelop her, fill her, as she passed out again. Luckily, she did not even feel the pain as his fingers prodded her and tried to enter her rear end...

To be continued...

12