The Customer (Dexter's Saga) Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope we have," Ronnie said.

Fortunately, with Yethro's help and the fact that there were many more rooms in the Governor's mansion than they needed, Jesse was able to arrange for Ronnie to move into the place and set up a small apartment for Ronnie and her Grandma. It was a few doors away from Jesse's apartment so he could look in on them from time to time and Grandma was able to 'protect' Ronnie. Not that she 'protected' her too much. It would appear that living away from Rashid, Grandma was becoming something of a liberated woman herself. It looked as if she was developing a sort of relationship with one of the security guards, and Jesse and Yethro encouraged it. Both Jesse and Ronnie joked about it to themselves. Not only did the three of them encourage it, but also Yethro really liked having Grandma and Ronnie around to talk Arabic to. He hoped that with the three of them speaking Arabic; it would 'help' Jesse to learn more. (Even though Jesse secretly spoke Arabic as well as they did.)

Within a few days after the big move, Yethro cornered Jess and said, "Jess, you know this is all so silly. Why not get married already and have it done with. You know I'm ready for you to have a family... Besides with her living right down the hall from you - the whole thing looks so contrived that it's ridiculous."

"It is what it is! Let them talk. What do I care? Wait a minute! Is it you that cares? Do you think that with her here it might change things between you and me? Or is it that this might have some political repercussions for you?""

"Well, partly yes. The thought did enter my mind. I had hopes that her living next door to you did not put a crimp in 'our relationship'. After all, just remember, I am not that old that sex is no longer needed. I need you, too."

"How can you even think that?" Jesse threw his arms around him kissed him and said, "I will always want you. Even after Ronnie and I are wed and make you a grandpa many times over, no one can replace that special place in my heart that I have for you."

"Thank you for saying that. But both of us know that while I am aging, I'm not getting too old for you and sex. No matter how old I get and how much I like the idea of being a grandfather, I hope I never lose my sex drive. Perhaps it's time both of us just settled into the family mode. After all, you are still young and have the stamina for both a wife and me or maybe even two or three concubines. You must realize that I'm older than you and like that movie star said, 'We'll always have Paris'!"

"I don't know what the hell has gotten into you, Yethro! Are you sure that you haven't found another boy?"

Yethro laughed, "I only wish that was so. No it's just age. Wait! Just wait, until you get a bit older. You'd best enjoy the sex while you can before it is too late."

Jesse held him in his arms and hugged him and kissed his lips lightly. "Stop this foolish talk and besides just remember that the best times we ever had were not only the sex times, but even more so were the times we were together fishing and camping and doing nothing but sleeping next to each other."

"Jess, I love you!"

"Yethro, you old fool, I love you, too. Now let's get back to work."

A few days later, on a secure phone, Mr. Green shouted, "What the hell do you mean you are quitting? You just can't quit on me! Get your ass down here to me NOW! I just got off the phone with the Boss and he wants to see you and he wants to see you now and he isn't taking any 'no' for an answer. He just got a full report from his friends in Israel plus a letter from their Prime Minister with all the details about the intelligence they got from that Captain and Dawud. He said that the information on the smuggling tunnels alone was worth enough to award you a medal. He wants to meet with you ASAP."

"Philip, I'm bushed out right now and I don't think I have the energy. Please tell him both Ronnie and I are under the care of doctors and need our rest."

"I'll tell him that, but one does not say "No" to this President... If he wants you, he is going to send a team of people there and drag you back here. Please, Jess, do it for me."

"Well give me a few days to think about it and I'll get back to you. That's the best I can do right now."

"Well, okay but he isn't going to like it."

"Philip, at this particular time, I just don't give a damn what that man thinks. He can go to hell for all I care..."

"You better care!! Who the hell do you think approved your use of an Aircraft Carrier, a Seal Team, as well as making it possible for you to work with the Mossad? Do you think it was your 'Good looks' that got you all that help? Nothing you did or could do - could have been done without his knowing and approval. We were very lucky on this one. We could have lost some men. Thank God we didn't. They put their lives on the line for Ronnie and you! You owe it to them. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, you do. Sorry, but give me a week or so to rest up and get settled..."

That was all the Director of Homeland Security could say as Jesse hung up...

To be continued...

12