The Customer is Always Right Pt. 01

Story Info
A big black cock reminds me that my boyfriend doesn't matter.
3.9k words
4.28
56.5k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am originally from the deep south. Down there, we drink sweet tea all day, say 'yes/no, sir/ma'am', and well, some of us white women can't help ourselves around southern-fried black cock.

Look, I want to preface this by saying that I was raised by racist, prejudiced parents. When I became sexually aware in my life, their rants about how I should never get together with black guys, the tangents about how I should never 'mix races' or, uh, 'interbreed'? That fueled my rebellious fire in my clit and gave rise to the fantasy of fucking black men. This is a story for another time, but the first black guy I ever fucked was my friend Vick. Yes, 'my friend'. We were both 18-years-old and it was the most exhilarating experience of my life. The 'forbidden fruit' so to speak. What is funny is that, if I were raised in an open household with progressive parents, I wouldn't fetishize black men. Apparently, it is racist to fetishize BBC, but oh well, I do. I love chocolate.

Between the ages of 21 to 22, I worked in retail. To paint a picture in your head for you, it was at a popular chain store where we sold general items to frozen food. Basically, people came there to bypass having to go into Wal-Mart. In this particular town in the deep south, white people are the minority.

I became one of the three store managers within six months. The thing about this store that I worked at, I was one of only two white women who worked there. This is important to mention, because the other white woman there, Yardley, enabled me. Yardley was married to a black man, and they had a family together. Whenever we worked together, we would check out any physically attractive male customers who walked in. Not just black guys, but even cute white guys. Hell, even cute Puerto Ricans! This store was located in walking distance from a small college with a wonderful mix of diversity.

Given that white people are the minority in this town, most of our customers were black. Now, don't get me wrong. There were a lot of ugly people coming through, too... not to sound mean or anything, but that's life.

Yardley used to tease and ask me when I was going to find me a 'hunk of chocolate to hop on top of.' I would laugh about it, giggling like a schoolgirl. I had a white boyfriend, but the truth is, every day whenever I would encounter the hot black guys who came in regularly, I wondered about the size of their cocks. I'm a size queen, admittedly so. There are some guys who have no idea how to properly fuck, but when a big dick wielding man knows how to use it, ooooooh goodnight! It's over! My cunt will be gushing in moments!

Even though I had a boyfriend, I constantly flirted with all the hot black customers. I couldn't help myself. It was only flirting, so it isn't like I was cheating in any kind of way. When they would flirt back, or tease me with any comments, my pussy would be soaking wet. I would be so filthy by the time I would get home from work. The air conditioner was always lagging behind in the summer, because corporate set the temperature, and being in the deep south, yeeeah, it was hot and humid. I would be working my ass off and feel sweat running down my ass crack. TMI or not, I would come home being a wet, sweaty mess. Sweat and cunt juices galore.

One of our regulars, a black man whose name was Aaron, would come around a lot, and he was always flirting with me. He never said much to Yardley, and I think this is because he was friends with her husband. If I were stocking shelves, I would bend over in front of Aaron and hope that he would be staring. One day, he said, "Baby, you are a PAWG." I knew what PAWG meant, but I wanted to hear him say it, so I played giggled, played with a strand of my dirty blonde hair and asked, "Hehehe, what's a PAWG?" He smirked and said, "Phat ass white girl..." I blushed and said, "Nahhh... it is average..." before he retorted by saying that I'm being crazy for acting modest over it, telling me that "I needed a real man in my world." This is when I told him that I had a boyfriend, and when he asked me if my boyfriend was white or black, and I confirmed that he was white, he doubled down and stated that I 'needed a real man in my world'. I could feel the heat increasing in my nether regions. I was soaking wet for the remainder of the day thinking about fucking him. Perhaps my secret primal urges were overtaking my physical senses due to his aggressiveness.

I usually prefer muscular guys. My white boyfriend was 6'2″ and muscular himself, so it isn't like he was a distraction from what I prefer. However, muscular black men have always made my white pussy gush. Aaron wasn't muscular, but he was tall and lean. He had handsome facial features, including a square jaw and a neat, trimmed, clean beard. Fucking hot if you ask me.

Aaron started flirting more and more during his regular trips to the store. This is when he started telling me, "Let me be your boyfriend" and I would always be reluctant and tell him that I already had a boyfriend. This never deterred him. He was persistent. If I were not attracted to him, I would have been turned off and creeped out by this relentless request, but I was overwhelming attracted to him, so his resilience to the truth of my claim of having a boyfriend was arousing. He didn't give a fuck if other customers were around; he would keep telling me, "Let me be your boyfriend." One day he put his hands on my shoulders and lightly ran them down on my back and said his usual, "Let me be your boyfriend" catchphrase (it might as well have been his catchphrase by this point). This drove me haywire, feeling his hands on me. "I know you want it," he said as he ran his hands down all the way to the top of my ass before stopping. This was alluring to me, as he didn't touch my ass even though I wanted him to. He was telling the truth. I wanted it, but I was trying to be a faithful girlfriend, you know? I never would have dreamed of cheating on my boyfriend; I simply fantasized about other men and merely left it at that.

One day changed everything.

We had cameras all over the store, naturally, to prevent and watch out for potential theft. However, there is one part of the store that did not have a camera pointed at it, which is near the back, the end cap display behind the laundry detergents/washing powders. On this end cap we have laundry baskets, and I suppose we didn't have a camera pointed there because it would be difficult for thieves to sneakily leave with a basket. I opened the store at 8 in the morning and was adding some baskets on a lower shelf to restock a few. I was bent over, and I felt a POKE in the middle of my butt! Startled, I swiftly stood up and turned around, and it was Aaron. Before I could say anything, I looked down and his erect cock was out in the open!

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I nearly yelled. "What? You don't like it?" I said, "I'm trying to work! This is inappropriate! Put your boner away!" He smirked and said, "This ain't even a boner. I'm not even hard yet." I thought my jaw was going to drop to the floor. I might be bad a math, but I had seen enough penises to know he was at least 8 inches. "OK... umm..." I stammered, trying to get my words out, "I'm still trying to work." He replied with, "I know you want it. Every time I talk to you, you giggle and bite your lip. Just touch it. If you don't like it, then I will never do this again."

I knew I played with my hair and giggled every time he spoke to me, but I didn't realize I would bite my lip. I couldn't help myself, though, and my extreme desires overcame me and I touched his beautiful black cock with my right hand. At first, I only touched his bulbous, chocolate head with my palm, but I then ran my hand over his shaft and gripped it. It was so thick. My ability to be a resilient, faithful girlfriend was tarnished as I started stroking it. I wanted to feel the full hardness in my hand. "Is this what you want?" I asked. "Yeeeah.." he said, "This is what YOU want. I knew it. Taste it real quick. Give it a kiss, baby girl."

My rational mind wanted to say no, but my heart and my cunt wanted to say yes, and I gave in. I squatted down to eye level with his beautiful penis and wrapped my lips around the head and accepted him into my mouth, forming a tight suction with my lips. I tested myself to see how far I could accept his manhood into my mouth, once taking him into the back of my throat and then pulling him out with a loud PLOP. He and I were the only members of the store. I heard the automatic doors to the store open and I quickly released his cock from the grip of my mouth and stood up. "Put it away. Come back after 9 and we will do something about that." He grinned and acquiesced. I couldn't afford to lose my job, but I'm a horny slut and had to give in, because let's face it: I was born to fuck black men.

I was scheduled to work with Yardley that day, who did not come in to the store until 9. That hour felt like an eternity. My cunt was on fire. I could barely concentrate on the task at hand, which was getting the store ready for the day.

I planned on finishing him off by jacking him off and sucking his cock, even though I wanted to fuck him. This might sound gross, but I had not showered in over 24 hours, with an entire work shift in between the previous one to this one. I felt gross. Look, oftentimes I would go a day between showering, because my boyfriend and I weren't fucking daily, and I was lazy over it, although I maintain proper hygiene. I wear deodorant, and, ahem, wash up daily in my nether regions, but I liked to take care of my long hair by only washing it every other day. If I were expecting sex, I would obviously shower thoroughly, but how was I supposed to know I was going to be poked in the rear-end by a fat black cock on this day? That my intense interracial urges were overcoming my senses?

When Yardley arrived after 9, I excused myself to the restroom and performed a quick 'smell' check on myself. I ran my finger over my wet vagina and sniffed the said finger, to see if it stunk, and it didn't. Only an earthy musk. I even ran my finger up my crack to see if any off-putting odor was arising in these departments of human things, and again, only musk. I wanted to be sure, just in case anything beyond a blowjob happened.

When Aaron came back to the store, I told Yardley I needed to assist a customer with a return in the office. Usually we completed returns at the register, but I told her this was a return from weeks ago and that I needed to authorize it with paperwork. Total bullshit. I think she knew it, too, because a big grin appeared on her face when I asked her to watch after the store, as I would probably be in the office for a bit.

Yes, the office. The store featured a room for managers to complete paperwork among other things. It wasn't meant for promiscuous acts. However, that is where I walked into with Aaron before I closed and locked the door.

Aaron sat down in the office chair and whipped his cock out. "I can't believe this is happening," I emitted. "I really shouldn't do this." I don't know why I said that, as if I were expecting him to talk me out of it and remind me that I had a loving white boyfriend who took care of me. All he said was, "This is what every snow bunny wants. Every white girl should suck a black cock at least once in their lives." He was so masculine and dominant. Again, if I didn't find him as physically attractive as I did, this would have creeped me out, but my overwhelming sexual attraction to him was overriding any contrary thoughts.

As I prepared myself to kneel in front of his dark meat, he told me to take off my top. He didn't ask me; he told me. I was under his spell, so I followed his order. I have small boobs, which I have never been a fan of despite making up for it in the backdoor side of things. Once again, before I could proceed to suck his cock, he stopped me and told me to take off my pants, and being veritably under his control, I removed my shoes and subsequently my work pants. I was nervous, being this intimate so quickly. I had never done anything like this so 'early' before. I stood in front of him with nothing but a pink thong separating me from complete nudity.

"Goddamn! I love a blonde slut wearing pink panties! Sit on my lap, girl." Mind you, he was wearing sweatpants, but before I could sit on his lap, he removed them and tossed them over to the side before I plopped my fat white ass down on his right leg. He pulled me closer to him, cupped my left breast, the one closer to his mouth and sucked on my nipple. It felt so good. In moments, he moved the hand that was previously cupping my left breast and wondered down my body to my crotch, sliding into my panties touching my pussy. "This is why we should have done this a long time ago. I knew you were wet for me." Even in my overwhelming horniness, I teased him and told him that it was only sweat.

He didn't reply when I told him that it was 'only sweat' because he knew otherwise, all the while he gently worked two of his fingers into my cunt. I let out an uncontrollable moan. At the store, we always left a fan running in the office, because again, with the air conditioning issues it stayed fucking hot in there. I couldn't believe Aaron was actually fingering my pussy. I couldn't believe I let it go this far. In moments, I had rendered myself into a cheating slut. In my mind, I fantasized about this happening in so many ways, but not this type of scenario. Not in this way.

I was going crazy. It felt so good feeling his fingers move in and out of my cunt. Then he said it. Again. What did he say? "Let me be your boyfriend."

In all the other times, I wasn't 95% naked when he told me that. "Let me be your boyfriend." In those other instances, I wasn't having either of my nipples sucked or nor did I have a pair of black fingers buried in my gushing wet cunt.

At first, I didn't say anything when he blurted out his quasi-catchphrase, but then I just said, "OK.. OK." He stopped sucking my nipple for a moment and said with a grin, "Oh? But what about your white boyfriend?" When he asked about my boyfriend, it is like my arousal heightened in a bittersweet sense. It was the way he said it, almost in a demeaning way as if to say, 'Heh, your attraction to me is more powerful than the status of your inferior boyfriend' which was the truth, if he happened to be thinking that way.

"He doesn't matter," I said. Heartless and cruel, sure, but in that moment, in the throes of passion, my white boyfriend did not matter to me. I was succumbing to my black fantasy featuring something bigger and better.

"That's right, baby girl. That's right. Now take those panties off and climb up on this desk for me. If I'm your boyfriend, then let's do what couples do." I followed his orders, but not without worrying that I would be unfit for sex given the circumstances I mentioned earlier. I also nervously asked if he had a condom, and he said, "Of course I do. I carry them with me all the time." I previously thought men who carried condoms with them in their wallets were sleazy, but in this case, I was appreciative for it.

When I perched myself on top of the desk, arching my back and offering my fat white ass in the air for him, he grabbed my hips and buried his face in my pussy, eating it with gusto. I was worried that he would potentially recoil because I wasn't freshly showered, but he lapped away on my lips with his tongue, going from running his tongue up my slit to my clit and back down to the entrance of my cunt, tasting my juices and driving it into me. He stopped momentarily and said, "I love the smell and taste of white women like you" before returning to this oral wonderland.

I was supposed to give him a blowjob, finish him and return to work. I didn't think it would lead to this. I was in heaven.

After another minute, he said he couldn't help himself as he stood up and I heard him open the condom wrapper, as I turned and watched him apply it to his monster black cock. He easily had the biggest cock I had ever seen in person up to that point. He put my boyfriend to shame.

When he began entering me, I had to beg him to slow down so that my pussy could acclimate to his size. It wasn't used to cocks of his stature, at the time. When he finally buried his big black cock into me, all the way to the hilt, I told him to wait a minute before continuing. I was breathing heavily. "Oh my God," I said. I think I uttered, "Oh my God" at least five or six times! "What? Is it too much?" he asked in reply. "No, no, no... it feels wonderful, but I just need a minute."

"Your boyfriend ain't have shit like this, does he?" he asked in the guise of a rhetorical question. "No, oh fuck no," I answered emphatically.

I needed to feel him pump me. I gave him the go-ahead and that is when he started. He had his hands on my hips but he intermittently ran them all over my pale, white ass cheeks. When he started to pump me, I could feel his cock seemingly exit my cunt before he thrusted back inside. Uncontainable moans left my mouth as it felt so good to be fully filled. I could feel my pussy stretched out on his cock. It was a wild feeling, because I had never felt that way before — I mean, so stretched that I could feel everything. With every thrust, I could feel Aaron's cock against the walls of my cunt. It was the perfect amount of pressure.

The color contrast of our interracial moment increased the hotness factor of this moment. My pale skin versus his dark skin. I loved it.

From a slow buildup, he worked himself into a rhythm. I mentioned that I was breathing heavily, but I could hear his labored breath, too. I wondered, in that moment, if he had ever fucked a cunt that was quite as tight as mine. Maybe that is the competitive side of me. I wanted to be his favorite white woman. His favorite queen of spades.

He slowed down for a minute while buried inside of me, and I pondered the possibility that he was close to cumming and needed a break. I used this time to tease him the same way he teased me, and I said, "You've always wanted this fat white ass, haven't you, Aaron? You have wanted to fuck me since day one. So fuck me. Make my big, white ass bounce on you. Fuck me like I'm the last white woman you will ever fuck!" This perked him up as he started to pick up the pace. "Yeah, bitch, yeeeaaa.." he uttered while in rhythm. I was in ecstasy.

I wondered what it sounded like from outside the office, if we could be heard. My ass cheeks were clapping off his thighs quite loudly. If anybody had been listening with their ears against the door, they would be hearing the noise of our sexual communion. He was fucking me so hard, his balls were clapping against my sensitive clit and sending me into overdrive.

Before long, he straight up told me, "I'm not gonna fuckin' last" and removed his beautiful black meat from my cunt and instructed me to get down on my knees. It was uncomfortable being on the desk like that, so it took me a second to straighten up my freshly fucked self and get down on the floor to my knees for him. By the time I did so, he had removed the condom and was stroking his cock in front of me, eye level all over again just like over an hour prior.

I egged him on and told him that I wanted to fuck him since the first time I ever saw him. I told him how much better black cock is than white cock. This must have been too much auditory stimulation, hearing these words, as he stroked his fat cock as fast as he could and emphatically said, "Oh fuck, OH FUCK, OH FUCK!! HERE IT COMES!!" I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. He held the head of his cock on my tongue while he stroked it and ensuingly blurted out the first rope of his viscous seed into my mouth. "Taaaaake itttt, little fucking girl..." he stressed in his voice as he drained the remainder of his seed into my mouth, completing our interracial rendezvous. I swallowed it whole and opened my mouth to proudly show him, giggling as I did so.

12