All Comments on 'The Customer is Always Right Pt. 01'

by SucculentTreats

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkabout 4 years ago

Great start. How many other BBC's got into her pussy. Will she carry a black baby

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Can't wait for more...

A promising start. I look forward to her continuing to explore her sexuality as she indulges her size queen nature with black men. I hope you intend to involve her boyfriend and play up her "cheating" on him, to indulge the naughty, taboo nature of the act; if you shunt him to the side... I can understand why you would do that, it makes things easier as a female writer, I would think. But I think we all (well, most of us) appreciate the subversiveness of the act, it's more fun when she's breaking the rules. Plus, it helps me to have a character to project myself on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crap

Enormous load of crap!

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryalmost 4 years ago

I'd have more respect for ya if you'd broken up with your boyfriend first. Doing it this way just makes you a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
DREAM COME TRUE!!

THIS STORY IS MORE REAL THEN YOU REALIZE!! THERE ARE WAY MORE WHITE GIRLS DOING THIS THEN WHITE BOYS THINK!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story.

Good, not great, but it was sexy and it aroused me. Good writing, but all your stories seem to only be the first chapter of an adventure that could go on and on, and I think readers like me would love to read another few chapters of each of your stories. Also, @lusciusladymary, i think you may be missing the point. The cheating and sluttiness, with the interracial taboo in the deep south, are actually the things that make this story so hot. If people had “respect” for the described behaviour, then it wouldn’t be taboo, and it would just be boring Missionary sex between man and wife. Yawn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSucculentTreats@SucculentTreats
*Every story I write is complete fantasy/fiction unless stated otherwise. Simply a product of my inner desires and fantasies. Long-time lurker, perennial sex addict. The stories are a product of my own sexual desires and fantasies -- my way of expressing them the only way I c...