The Cybernetic Breeder Pt. 02

Story Info
Theo finds the second monster woman to fuck...
2.7k words
5.7k
8
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Day Two...

...Or days not having much meaning

Well, not really day two. But the second monster he encountered, the second one that posed a viable breeding prospect to create the perfect monster army from. She was day two, glorious and standing in the middle of a rank pool, though the water glistened off her green hide with a wet look to it.

His first mate, Venom, for only later did he uncover the poison tipping her fangs, sprawled behind him. It had only been a month, give or take a few days, but she was already ready to pop, her stomach huge and round with his offspring. Theo had already spent hours upon hours rubbing his cock over her belly and marking it as his own -- not to say the least of using his aching hard-on in her pussy, satisfying her needs, though he made her climax with the might of his dick alone.

Yes. His cybernetic enhancements were that good.

The second monster woman, however, was luxuriously destroying too, with eight mandibles for her jaws, surrounding a long, elongated muzzle. It looked like a normal snout when she closed them all together, each mandible slotting neatly together, but it was when she hissed, in the cool, dank, dark environment of the pool she inhabited, that the rasp of her sloppy tongue hissed out from within. Her sharp teeth glinted wetly, towering cliffs rising above, though Theo did not fear her.

"I have come..." He grunted, not used to speaking after spending so much time moaning with Venom. "To claim...my mate."

She eyed his body as he observed her, the three pairs of breasts lining her body, the lowest ones, closest to her lower abdomen, the smallest. The front of her slick, wet body, which looked like the skin of an amphibian, was a lighter shade of green-yellow than the rest of her, darkening down her back, the rounded muscle of her arse too. Her shoulders and the points of her elbows were similar to Venom's also, covered in sharp, jagged points, as if her body had been given teeth there, to act as a defensive mechanism. Her head rounded back from her mandibles, prickling and pointed, though the back eased through a curve, yellow eyes sunken with greedy intent.

"Prime..." He breathed. "I name you, Prime. Take me..."

Yet she hissed, her tongue lashing out, her pussy on show, though it was not as if she was wearing any clothing. There was no tail on the monster woman, but she stalked towards him imperiously all the same, a good head and shoulders taller than him, but the bulk of her was greater than Venom's slightly more sinuous form with longer limbs.

"Ohhhh..."

Theo growled deep in the back of his throat, the monster woman grabbing his face, forcing him to pucker up as "Prime" snarled in his face. An otherworldly screech, one that should never have come from anyone, least of all a monster who was the closest thing to ever bear such a sound.

Yet it was the sloppy twist of her tongue driving into his mouth and throat that he moaned for the most, loving how it wormed around his, dominating his mouth. He didn't have to be caught up there, didn't have to be the dominant partner, not when Prime was giving him everything that he could ever have wanted.

A few days ago, his communicator, for the guys back at base, somewhere up orbiting the planet, had broken. But a shot of lust rang through him, his erection throbbing, as she slurped into his mouth, letting the pheromones released from his enhanced body do their work.

Theo groaned into the kiss, leaning back, though he drew Prime with him, on the edge of the pool. Splattering down into the mud, he wrestled for position, the monster woman fighting him for the right to be on top. Eventually, however, he used the power in his fully cybernetic arm against her, holding both of her hands above her head as his free hand shoved up her right leg out of the way, bent at the knee.

"Yessss..." Her pupils dilated, becoming so dark and so full that they nearly took up her entire iris. "Yes... Mate... Breed... Fill meeee!"

Her voice curled around him, deep and guttural, though Prime, who had had no name before, did not shriek for him. She sounded exactly as she was supposed to sound as he rammed into her, her pussy readily accepting him, tight and ready, achingly rippling. It took him a while to realise that that was something that Prime was doing deliberately as he ruthlessly bred her pussy, his vision practically whiting-out with his single-minded intent.

Truthfully, he didn't need his sight to fuck her, only his driving need, his sexual need. He'd lost count already of how many times he had fucked Venom, though it didn't seem all that important anymore, not when he could have her whenever he wanted, slowing the progress of their travel when she demanded so much sex from him. Her pregnancy did not even slow her down.

The monster woman's pussy clenched around him as he bellowed, her legs pressing up to him, scrabbling wetly to wrap around his body, but she could not draw him even harder into her even as he thrust with raw power. He slammed her right through her orgasm, head dropping to bury itself between her tits, growling into her breasts, nipping at her flesh and hungrily suckling on her nipples.

Theo did not care for which nipple was in his mouth at any one time, not as she climaxed around him, milking his cock with pulsing waves of her pussy, muscles contracting, running from the base of his dick to the tip, again and again. He could not have held back from such lust even if he had wanted to, heaving and grunting, grinding into her harder and faster, a bare foot pressed back in the mud, though he still slipped and slithered back and forth. The awkwardness did not matter -- nothing mattered but the might of orgasm as lust swelled within him, a tightening of everything, until he could not keep it inside his aching, swinging nuts for a single moment longer.

He exploded inside her, though it was only his first orgasm. His cock pulsed with every throb of cum shooting down his length, almost as if his body was trying to shoot it into her as deeply as it possibly could. He grunted, the sound lodging itself in the back of his throat as if it did not truly want to come out, though her aching pussy, rippling and pushing around him, milked him of every drop. Or, it would have milked him of every drop of cum that his balls contained, if his jiggling nuts were not refilling themselves at such a pace.

Panting over her, Theo relished in his orgasm, letting the pulsating throbs of it sweep through, driving him on. he didn't stop fucking her, not even while climax was upon him, already hankering and chomping at the bit for another, grunting and groaning. As her stomach bloated up, faintly, with his seed, forcing it all up into her womb, right where it belonged, he kept his cock deep, shuddering through orgasm. It was only a pause of a few seconds, though it still somehow managed to feel like a million ears to him, so long that he was holding off fucking her full all over again, going and going to the messy end.

Well, another messy end.

He pulled out, only to let her stand, leaning against a rock and readily accepting her mate with a groan.

"Fuck me..." She snarled, her tongue lashing out with a damp slop against her cheek. "Need...mate..."

She was perfectly able to talk, it was just the raw, ragged breaths heaving through her that forced her to pause between words. Still, he spun her around so that she faced him, hefting her up in both hands against the rock, though his feet still slid through the mud, struggling for the best kind of purchase that he could get. Prime huffed and panted, cheeks puffing out with air, though the warbling shriek that ripped itself from her throat came forth as if it was underwater, as if she was sunk into the pond that was her bed right then.

Yet she still took every inch of his cock into her pussy, squelching around it, squealing and writhing up against him as her pussy contracted. She couldn't stop herself from squirting in orgasm, wet arousal flooding her cunt, slopping around Theo's cock. Even though the head was sensitive, he ground his teeth together, forcing himself through it, slamming and grinding, using every inch he had at his disposal.

"Mine..." He snarled, forgetting his mission, forgetting that, surely, he was being watched from somewhere, for none of that mattered anymore, not in the pursuit of lust. "All...mine... Mine..."

They were his, his monster women, the women that he had lusted for so terribly. It was fitting that those that had come before, not monsters, had never been able to live up to the seductive squeeze of a monster's pussy, though Theo did not know who he would have chosen, honestly, between Prime and Venom.

Thankfully for him, as he nipped and bite passionately at her tits, catching her nipples between her teeth, tasting a hint of milk in lactation, Theo didn't have to choose. Every thrust brought him closer and closer to sweet completion, not needing to considering her pleasure for it was already evident in the rock of her body against him, how she ground down on his cock as if she couldn't get enough. Their sexual fluids mixed as she took him deep, pussy lips squeezing all the way down to the base of his dick and his crotch, though the mess, surely, would be easily cleaned off afterwards in the pool of water.

Things that were vile and rank did not matter to him anymore, not as Theo grunted, his hands on her arse, holding her up, though Prime wrapped a leg halfway around him, drawing him in closer. She climaxed again on his cock and it was that which dragged him into orgasm, bellowing against her tits as he exploded once more inside her. The pulsing massage of her cunt around him kept him going and going, thick spurt after spurt of seed flooding her pussy, making even more of a mess of her folds than was already in place. The slick cream-pie of her sex bubbled and drooled around his cock and the join of their bodies, but Prime needed a moment, the grip of her claws on his shoulders loosening. Yet he had another monster woman there, hot and ready to go, so there was no trouble to be had for him in swapping from one to the other.

Finished with fucking Prime, the monster woman sprawled out in the messy, slick mud, his cum drooling from her holes, he sauntered over to his pregnant first mate, cock hard and throbbing. Venom smirked, on her knees, the huge swell of her belly making her pregnancy even more obvious than before. With his seed changing the genetic makeup of her body too, he had the suspicion, from earlier research, that her body would run through every subsequent pregnancy more quickly than the first, until the optimum was reached.

Yet Theo didn't care for any of that as his fetishes and his lust were satisfied, his cock seduced inside the twisting tongues of Venom. Although her mandibles were lined with sharp teeth, in each jaw, her tongues did the work of a blowjob, lusciously sucking and slurping on him as thick, fat globules of pre-cum drooled forth from the dark slit at the head of his cock. That slit was very rarely ever closed up anymore, letting his pre-cum ooze out pretty much constantly, though there was no reason for him to hide out there.

Ropes of saliva messily coated his cock, splattering to his legs, though getting a blowjob from Venom was always going to be a messy affair. Yet, before he knew it, he was being flipped onto his back with Venom on top of him, still with his cock wrapped up in her tongues, sucking him as deeply into her maw as she possibly could. The one who had knocked him over, however, slamming into the ground and barely even feeling the thump of impact, had been Prime.

She loomed, squatting over his face as he lay there on his back, dominated by the two monsters, though he would have them both again with his dick soon enough. Her pussy greeted him and he slurped deviously right up into Prime's pussy, not caring whether his tongue ran over or around either her sex or her anal ring. It was all the same to him, whether he was eating out her arse or inciting her pussy to squirting pleasure, grabbing her arse and groping roughly, squeezing hard enough for her to let out a yelp.

Yet Prime was a monster and she ground her wet, almost slimy body down against him even more fervently. Though her snarls might have sounded as if they were saying otherwise, his tongue in her sex, dragging over her clit, had her rocking her hips and bucking, though it was far from her first time. Prime rocked and howled, curled over on top of him, her hands driven into the ground on either side of his head, digging into the sloppy, squelching mud. They slipped and slithered, their lust far too great for any one of the three to at all stay in the same place that they had started, until Theo could hold it back for not a moment more and released into Venom's throat with a bellow.

Venom swallowed all she could, but she could not draw his cock that deep without catching his sensitive flesh with her teeth, so some cum still slopped and splattered back out with lewd, wet sounds. He didn't care as his warm cum drooled onto his thighs and lower abdomen, grabbing Prime and dragging her down onto his face, her juices slickening around his mouth, around his jaw.

No part of him was untainted by the monster women and, frankly, Theo would not have had it any other way. Not even as Prime howled and bucked on his face, crushing his nose, her juicy, squirting orgasm adding to the mess. Still, he ate her out, ramming two fingers into her arse at the same time and working at getting his fist in there, though he would have much rather been using his dick. Maybe that was a better ploy, he thought hazily, through a waft of pleasure, than fingering her hole. Still, his cock ached, as hard as ever, Venom lifting her jaws from him with a throaty groan.

"Mmm... My mate... Our mate..."

The monster woman eyed one another wearing, Prime looking back at Venom, though any competition between them would be as friendly as they could make it. Between monstrous, beastly women, however, it would always be breath-taking and furious, leaving dents in the earth and claw marks where claw marks did not have any right to be.

He groaned, Venom sinking onto his erection, taking him deep into her hungry cunt, before Prime could even do a thing, though a challenge would soon be made. His cock throbbed, twitching within her, already so close to cumming all over again, his world one of endless pleasure as Venom's pregnant belly filled his vision. He wanted more of that, aching to see Prime rise in pregnancy too, even as his cum dripped from her stretched sex.

Venom and Prime... Two mates, one to go. The biggest and most beastly monster woman of them all.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breeding Her Mom Pt. 01 Teen breeds the hotties slut mom.in Mature
Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 01 Kai’s secret is found out by his sister and girlfriend.in NonHuman
Bred by Her Cousin Curiosity goes too far when she mounts her cousin...in NonHuman
Monster Girls: Motherly Succubus A guy fucks a horny succubus mother and her two daughters.in NonHuman
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
More Stories