The Cycling Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,129 Followers

Ian said,

"Wow! She's a sore looser."

I looked him directly in the face,

"I've lost nothing, but I guarantee you this. None of you four will be able to say the same by the end of the month."

And with that, Tom and I made our way out to the front. He jumped down onto the bank, and just as he turned to help me off, Derek said,

"Four hundred; and that's my last offer."

I stopped, turned and held my hand out,

"Ok, count it out; and it had better be real money this time."

All of the others, that is to say all but Derek and I, looked on, not having any idea what was happening. As the last note was placed in my hand, I passed the whole wad to Tom, and then I said to Ian,

"Ok, you can go and collect the clothes now. I might as well have them; you'll probably just throw them away."

Ian looked at Derek as if asking if he should comply with my request, Derek shrugged his shoulders, and said,

"She's right; we've got no use for them."

And then as Ian disappeared back into the cabins to get my clothes, Steve asked,

"So what's happening? If you've paid her, why does she need her clothes?"

"Don't ask. I'll tell you once they're gone."

I could see it wasn't just Steve who was confused, both Dave and even my Tom were looking on and wondering what was going on. But then as Ian appeared with three large plastic shopping bags, stuffed to bursting with the clothes they'd bought me, I took each one from him, and passed it over to Tom on the canal bank. And then standing on the edge of the boat, I said,

"Think yourselves lucky that Derek isn't a gambler."

And with that I jumped down to the bank.

I thought it was better to exit under my own steam, than to have to ask any of them for assistance. But as my feet slipped on landing, and I ended up sitting on the dirt on my bum, I soon regretted my petulant gesture. Tom soon helped me to my feet, but as both Steve and Ian had already jumped onto the bank to help me, I still had to contend with their hands giving assistance. But now I was back on my feet, I soon brushed away their roaming attentions, and grabbing two of my bags from Tom, I said,

"Come on Tom, let's get back home."

So as Tom and I walked away from the canal side, and along the lane, I looked back to see the four of them all in a huddle talking in the front well of their boat. I could only guess that Derek was now explaining to them the threat I'd made, and I assume they'd taken it as seriously as Derek had; because none of them tried to follow us to retake their money back.

Maybe you're wondering whether I'd have carried out my threat if they hadn't been forthcoming with the money? Well in truth, although my maiden name was Harris, it was a totally none related family which carried out the attack I talked with Derek about. The only thing my dad would geld would be one of the animals on the farm. And even if dad would have taken revenge for me, I could never have brought myself to tell him or mom what things I'd done with those men on the boat. By the way, Tom thought how clever I was to make up such a threat, and he was more than pleased we got so much money.

The other things to come from that so called holiday were both good. One, the ticket I was given by Steve, actually did win. Not the twelve grand car, but five Grand's worth of kitchen units. And more importantly, at the end of that month, my period didn't appear, and now at the time of writing this, I'm three months pregnant, and all is going well. That is with me and my unborn child. One thing did surface, which could present problems in the future. The promise I'd made to Steve about going out on a date with him. He contacted me about three weeks after the holiday, and reminded me of my promise. Reluctantly, I told him I'd meet him, but said it was to be no more than just a friendly meal and chat.

Well we had the meal, and it was friendly; too friendly. He was charming, my pussy was throbbing. And well, I guess I just couldn't resist trying his big cock just one last time. I mean, as it was, I tried it four times, and arrived home at gone one thirty in the morning. And I had to lie through my teeth the next day, to try to cover my stupid liaison. I also promised myself I'll never see Steve again, but I'm not sure I'll be able to keep that promise. The problem is, that ever since I'm been pregnant, my libido has gone mad. I want sex night and day, and can't stop thinking about it. Whereas Tom says it doesn't feel right having sex and knowing there is a baby in there. So it's now been six weeks since Tom fucked me, and eight weeks since Steve. And if someone doesn't fuck me soon, I think I'll go mad.

Thanks for reading, and please feel free to email me through the link below.

It is only the feedback from readers that make the effort of writing worthwhile, and I will answer all mail received (eventually).

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,129 Followers