The Cycling Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on then, I'll have her on the double in the second cabin, and you can watch, just to make sure I don't get carried away."

I couldn't believe my Tom would do this, not only selling me off to have my pussy licked, but following behind, and being prepared to watch.

But once Tom had helped Derek lower the bed, and he was ushering me into position on it, I knew this was really going to happen. As soon as I was lying back on the bed, Derek lay alongside me, and he began with kissing and just gentle stroking of my hair and gradually my neck. His kisses gradually got more passionate, and I didn't need to act as if it was arousing me, on the contrary, I was frightened Tom would be annoyed at how easily I was going down under his spell. Then as if just to spoil the magic, Tom came out with,

"I wouldn't piss about with all that kissing; you've only paid for five minutes. If I was you I'd get into her knickers before your time is up."

Derek finished his embrace, and whispered gently, (but still loud enough for Tom to hear),

"I'm sorry my dear, just let me explain things to that brute of a husband of yours."

And then he sat, turned around and said,

"Tom lad, let me explain how this works. I'm paying the money, and you don't bite the hand that feeds you. Now this is what is going to happen. I'm going to take my time, and when your little lady is ready, and not before, I'll give her a pussy licking. If you want to come and join in, and help with her arousal, that's fine with me. If not, just keep quite until she's had her orgasm."

"But that wasn't the deal."

"Tom, I'm getting tired of this. Either I'm left in peace to eat her meat, or we're putting you both off the boat right now."

"Well just get on with it."

As he brought his face back in to resume his kissing, he smiled and whispered,

"He'll be no trouble from now on."

And that was it, he kissed, he stroked, off came my top, he released my bra, and that was gone. He gorged on my nipples, and I just moaned uncontrollably. By the time he was releasing my jeans and pulling them down, I was in a state of delirium. His every touch brought a moan sigh or shriek of delight, and I couldn't control either my verbal or muscular reaction. I writhed with pleasure, and as his tongue touched my pussy lips, I heaved up hard. His finger worked in and out, and his lips and tongue moulded themselves around my clit. It had to be obvious this was no act, and then I just went off to cloud nine. I came back to reality, with Derek already gone, a sticky wet patch of my own cum on the bed sheets in between my legs; and Tom sat at the end of the bed glaring at me.

The smile I came back with, disappeared as soon as Tom asked,

"Are you alright?"

A split second before, alright wouldn't go halfway to describing how I felt; I was ecstatic. But on seeing the look on Tom's face, and hearing the tone in his voice as he asked his question, I was now on a knife-edge of fear. I could hardly pretend that had been an act, but I instinctively knew he didn't want to hear me say I'd enjoyed it. So I tentatively said,

"I'm alright if you are."

"You weren't faking that, were you?"

Now I knew him seeing my reaction to another man's attention was what had upset him, but a sudden surge of anger welled up from deep inside. I guess I knew he was about to criticise me, and the injustice of him shifting the blame, must have lit a fuse.

"Faking! No I wasn't faking. But if he'd offered a few more notes, you'd have had me fucking. I don't know how you can look at me like that, after selling me to the highest bidder. And if you say one more word about how I handled that fiasco you arranged, I'll get them to stop this boat, and it'll be the last you'll ever see of me."

His attitude changed instantly,

"Please Kelly. I wasn't having a go. I was just worried for you."

"Well if that's all, you can stop worrying. He didn't hurt me."

"No, I guess not."

"So? Was it worth it?"

"What d'you mean."

"I mean; are you happy with the price you got for my snatch; as you like to call it?"

His face lost its concerned expression, and took on that of an excited school-boy. And then as he held up the fifty pound notes and began to crinkle them in front of my face, he said,

"Fucking hell Kelly, we got eight-hundred and fifty quid for that."

I looked at him with a deliberate expression of distain, but it didn't penetrate his mood one iota. And as I stared deep into his eyes, I saw something I recognised from years ago. I guess if you've never been really in love with anyone, you won't understand. But I saw the boy I fell in love with, and my frown just melted. And before I knew what I was doing, we were hugging, kissing, and both laughing. What we found so funny about the situation I don't know. But then Tom said,

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I don't know. Everything."

"But nothings wrong."

"No. You're right. Nothing is wrong. And maybe, just maybe."

"Maybe what?"

"You saw that wad of money."

"Oh god yes. There must have been a fortune there."

"And he's as soppy as a week-old puppy."

"What d'you mean."

"I mean, we can play him like playing a piano."

"You can't play a piano."

"I know. But you know what I mean."

"I'm not sure. Do you mean you want me to do more of the same?"

"Yes. I mean, it's up to you. But like you said, you didn't get hurt."

And then he again waved his handful of notes in my face,

"And look at all this money."

Then after a little pause, he added,

"I think if you're honest, you liked it."

"I told you. I don't want to talk about it."

"No girl. Please, I'm not saying anything's wrong with that. I mean. It's good you like him doing it to you. Lets face it if you get paid and you enjoy yourself, it's got to be good."

"Maybe."

"Not maybe. It makes sense. Look we've got three grand coming at the end of this holiday."

"That's if we stop on board until the end."

"Why wouldn't we?"

"We haven't got through one day yet."

"No but. I mean, so long as every time any of them want to play, we make them cough-up a wad of notes, and then we'll be rolling in it by the time we get home."

"So how far is this going?"

"I don't get you?"

"I mean, what if next time he wants to go further?"

"I told him that's as far as it goes."

"Well yes. But if he offers more money?"

"We'll work that out when we come to it."

Just at that point, we could hear someone closing doors, so I guessed it was someone coming our way, and using the cabin doors behind them to warn us of their arrival. And sure enough, Steve opened the door. I was still naked, but I'd had time to pull a sheet up, and wrap it around myself.

"I see, not dressed yet. Just as well, Dave has selected this little lot, he wants you to put it on, and join us on the rear deck."

And then as he looked towards Tom,

"Oh, you can come as well if you like."

And as he dropped the small pile of clothes onto the bed, he turned and went back the way he came.

Tom began to look at the clothes,

"Are these the type of things you wore yesterday?"

Well, of course, I'd tried all the outfits on, and paraded myself around and amongst the men, as I'd said, I done it yesterday in a very flirty manner. But as he held up the 'pussy pelmet' which was supposed to be a mini-skirt, even I looked at it and wondered.

"I don't remember wearing one as short as that. But I guess being as they're now paying us, they could be seeing how far we'll go."

"We'll show em'. You put that kit on, and when we get out there, really flash yourself about."

"I don't get it."

"You will. They'll get so hot; they'll all want a piece of the action. And when they do, we'll make them pay through the nose."

"Are you sure."

"Too right I am. This is our lucky break, and we're gonna milk it."

"So you want me to rub myself up against them and play along with their touching."

"Yep. They want play acting, so you play them until their cocks are bursting out of their pants."

"But what if they get the wrong idea, and try something on?"

"They won't. You heard that stuck-up twat. 'We're business men'; 'We wouldn't do anything like that'. They wouldn't have the guts to take it by force, but they're prepared to pay to get it."

It was obvious Tom had got a taste for the money Derek had flashed in front of him, and totally against his usual character, it seemed he was prepared to use me to get at it. And although I'd thought through the events of yesterday, and promised myself I would resist the temptations I knew these men had to offer; and I'm not talking about their money. I knew in the back of my mind, Derek was playing with Tom, and I fully expected he and his friends would outwit him, and somehow get their way with me again. But I couldn't warn him, as I'd already lied, telling him they were harmless. So after one last confirmation of Tom's wishes,

"Are you sure about this, I mean you want me to really get up close, I mean kissing, cuddling and stuff with them?"

"You go for it, I want to see them gagging for it."

"Ok, but if you blame me for how this turns out, I'll never forgive you."

"Don't you worry. Once this holiday's over, we'll be so rich; you'll have to call me Lord Thomas."

So dressed in a short mini-skirt, the tiniest panties you've ever seen, and a ripped-short 'T' Shirt with no bra, I followed Tom out through the cabins to the back deck. As Tom stepped onto the deck, he moved to one side near the front, and climbed up, sitting himself on the cabin roof, with his legs dangling over the side. I appeared next, and instantly all eyes were on me, that is apart from Tom; who was deliberately taking no notice, and appeared to be just watching the scenery as we passed by. Derek spoke first,

"Stunning my dear. Come here and let me have a closer look."

I went across to him, as he stood, back leaning on the safety rail, with Ian one side of him, and Dave the other; Steve was stood the other side steering. As I got close to Derek, he reached down, and lifted the front of the mini-skirt.

"Hey Tom, I like these panties she's wearing."

Tom turned his head, and after a quick glance, said,

"They wouldn't suit you. They look better on my Kelly."

"Very good lad. It's good to see you getting into the spirit of things."

"Well we've got a deal, and so long as none of you overstep what we've agreed, I'll keep out of your hair."

Derek was smiling as he replied,

"That's what I call being adult about the situation."

And after a few seconds pause,

"Now tell me lad, how would you feel about us using our new fangled video camera?"

"To do what?"

"Well film your little lady of course. You know, a kind of video diary of our holiday."

"That wasn't part of the deal."

"No, but if we want to do it, how much would it cost me?"

"Five hundred."

"Is that a one-off payment, and we can film whenever we want until the end of the holiday?"

The look on Tom's face spoke volumes. I could see he wished he'd pitched his price higher. And then as if to recoup money he thought he'd missed out on,

"No, just one day."

"Don't be silly lad. I'll give you the five if we can film until you leave the boat."

"Make it a grand."

"Sorry, that's too high."

"Ok, split the difference, and you've got a deal."

Derek took out his wad of notes, and as he began counting them out, said,

"Seven fifty it is."

But almost simultaneously as Derek had spoke, Ian said,

"I'll do that for you."

But he wasn't talking to Derek; he was pointedly talking to Tom.

So as Derek was still counting out money, Tom asked Ian,

"You'll do what for me?"

"What you said."

And he then grabbed the bulge in his pants, and whilst lifting it up and down continued,

"I'll split her difference. I've got just the right tool here to do it."

Tom surprisingly didn't blow up; he kept his cool, and just replied,

"You couldn't afford it."

By now Derek had finished counting out Tom's money, and as he handed it to him, he held up the remainder of the big thick wad of fifty pound notes, and quipped,

"Could I?"

And I wasn't expecting the answer Tom gave,

"Maybe."

"Wow! Do you mean that? If you do, we should start talking adult talk again."

"What, you want to know how much to fuck her?"

"Well we all know that's what we're leading up to. If you're up for it, why not cut to the chase, and start talking real."

"Go on then, make me an offer."

"Well I'm not averse to haggling, but the seller usually puts out an asking price first. And anyway, its one thing negotiating a price with you, how do I know Kelly will go for it."

The thing was, right from the time Derek had agreed to paying the seven fifty for filming, Dave had took out this big shoulder camera, and had started. So all these comments and this negotiation was all being filmed.

Tom answered,

"Don't you worry about Kelly, if I agree a price, she'll do it."

"Well that's as maybe, but we need to establish two things before I take this any further. First, are you serious about this, are we talking about permission to fuck your wife?"

"I told you, if the price is right."

Derek then looked at me,

"If I agree a price with him, will you go along with it?"

I looked at Tom, and I could see he was serious,

"If Tom wants me to."

"Ok lad, name your price."

"Five grand."

"Bloody hell, that's shooting a bit high."

"Not when you've got a wad of money like that in your hand."

"But this isn't mine, and yes I might be able to swing a fair chunk of it, but this little promotion of ours has still got a way to go and I'll need a lot more to make sure it all goes to plan. Come on, be a bit more realistic and maybe we can start haggling."

"Ok, a grand each."

"What? Each fuck? You're kidding me."

"Well what the fuck were you thinking of paying?"

"Well we can't pay each time we fuck her, I haven't got that kind of money to slush around. I was thinking of maybe something like five grand to cover all of us for the rest of the holiday."

"What, all of you can just have her whenever you want, until a week on Saturday, and all we get is five grand. You're already paying three grand just to have her swan around in skimpy outfits."

"I know, that's what I mean, it's not a bottomless pit of money."

"But fucking her has got to be worth a lot more than just posing. Make it ten."

"Tell you what, I can't go that far, but I'll go five, to have her till this Saturday. That's a grand a day, and I'll pay each day in advance."

"Ok, start counting out your money."

So Derek did just that, and Ian who was at my side, said,

"Right love, I think it's time you sorted out this lump in my trousers."

I looked up to Tom who was leaning down towards Derek with his arm outstretch ready to take the cash.

"So do I just go with them and let them do what ever they want?"

"Listen up you lot. You all heard the deal. You can fuck her, but that's all, no rough stuff. If anyone hurts her or tries to make her do any kinky stuff, I'll fucking swing for them."

And then a gentle soft tone to me,

"Go on girl, just think of the money."

And as Ian escorted me into the cabin, with Dave the camera-man following, I heard Derek asking Tom,

"Aren't you coming?"

I didn't hear his answer and their conversation, but this is how it went,

"I thought you wanted me to stay out of your hair."

"Look lad, so long as we can all work together and keep it friendly, you might as well join in the fun with us. Unless you want to stay out here and relieve Steve on the tiller."

"No, you're right, I'll come. But only to keep my eye on how you're treating her."

So in the cabin, with me sat on the bed, as Ian pulled the 'T' shirt over my head, I see Tom following Derek in. Dave said,

How about if he has first go; maybe she'll warm up better if her old man goes first."

Derek said,

"Good idea, how about it Tom, I'm sure the little lady would appreciate it."

Tom looked at me, and although I knew the feelings in my pussy were already getting intense, I thought maybe getting Tom to go first would give me an excuse for being aroused. So I nodded and smiled, and as Tom lay on the bed, laying me back with him, Ian was pulling my skirt and panties off. Tom got straight down to kissing and fondling my breasts, but Ian was spreading my legs, and had begun licking up my inner thigh, rapidly approaching my pussy.

My body gave an uncontrollable heave upwards in response to Ian's tongue, and Tom then took a glance down,

"I thought you wanted me to get her worked up first?"

Ian lifted his face from my pussy,

"That was Dave's idea; all I want is to get my turn in this juicy cunt of hers. So if I was you, I'd get my kegs off, and get fucking before I jump the queue."

I could see Tom was annoyed by this, but I'm sure he realised, he was outnumbered, and unless he did as Ian said, and got himself in between my legs, Ian certainly would. So there were no more words between them, and Tom's trousers were soon being kicked from his legs. He mounted, and began a manic display. I mean there was no need for any more fore-play, but a nice steady deep thrusting would have been nice.

But in only a few minutes, he was pumping his cum up inside me, so I did my best to feign some kind of display which might resemble an orgasm. Whereas in truth, the real orgasm was still building. As soon as Tom rolled off, Ian was in position, and he'd already got his big cock thrusting slowly in and out when Tom must have looked across to see how things were going. I'm sure he didn't mean to say it out loud, but it came out as clear as a bell,

"Fucking hell. He's got some cock on him."

And as Derek came up behind Tom patting him lightly on his back, he said,

"That he has lad. And your little lady has got it all up her pussy right now."

I don't think Tom could take it in, it was like him and Derek were voyeurs watching from a distance and they thought we couldn't hear them. Tom's voice sounded excited as he said,

"Look at the way her snatch is stretching around as it goes up her."

"Yes. And look at the way she's arching her back to help him get it all in."

The excitement in Tom's voice went up even higher as he said,

"My god, every time he's on the back stroke, you can see the lining of her snatch almost turning inside out."

"That's one of the advantages of a good size cock, it really stretches the pussy."

"I'd never have believed she could take a cock of that size so easily."

The last of their conversation I heard, was Derek saying,

"Like a duck to water. Listen to her, she'll be cuming soon."

Well it's obvious Ian brought my orgasm to a head, and it was again one of those intense events that took me out of my normal consciousness. So when I came back to earth, and it was Dave lined up and ready to fuck, it was no surprise. But again, there was a conversation going on between Tom and Derek, one I think that had started when Tom realised Dave was also well endowed. And Derek was now explaining to Tom about his special club. So as Dave began to pump his cum, and I again went floating in the clouds, Derek went out to take the tiller from Steve.

As I opened my eyes and smiled, it was now Steve's smile that greeted me,

"Ok girl, are you ready?"

No words came from my lips, but a strong pelvic thrust lifted my hips, impaling my pussy onto his throbbing cock. We fucked hard, but not hurriedly, making each and every thrust of his big cock count; and count where it did some good, deep, deep inside my tummy. I know I was saying silly things about fuck me harder and such like, and I must have known Tom wouldn't like this. But it didn't stop me. I hadn't noticed, but during this fuck, Dave had re-taken the camera, Ian had gone out the back to steer, and Derek was back inside with Tom.

1...1213141516...18