The Cycling Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,137 Followers

As I say, I wasn't the only girl who appreciated their attention and gradually as the night went on, there were four of us girls who these seven boys were paying special attention to; me being one of the four. I was with a boy called Frank, and he kept up the supply of drinks until I was so drunk, I began to trip and actually fell during one of the dances.

"Come on, let me take you outside, it's the heat getting at you."

"I I don't know, I feel dizzy."

He called to another friend for help, this friend was Tom.

So with Tom's assistance, as I was helped out of one of the side doors of the big turkey barn, Frank said,

"You'll be ok once we get out of all this noise and bright lights."

Once we stepped outside, the cold night air hit me, and a shiver ran down my spine. I turned to Frank, and clung to his side,

"It's cold out here."

"Yeh, you're right."

Then he said to Tom,

"Come on, it looks like that's some kind of stable over there."

So the pair of them walked me across the yard, and into the unlit stable. Once inside, they found an empty stall, and they helped me down onto a bed of loose hay. I said no, and I kept saying no all the time. But they took no notice, and Frank started with kissing, whilst Tom just sat to one side. After just a minute or so, he began to push his hand inside the top of my dress. I struggled, but that was when Tom got involved. He took up a position on a bale sitting above my head, and he took hold of my wrists, holding my arms up above my head. Frank was now sitting astride my tummy, and he'd stopped kissing.

"There's no need to struggle, we're only gonna take a look at your tits."

And that's what he did, unbuttoned the top of my dress, and lifted my bra up to my neck, exposing my breasts. After a brief moment of staring at them in the dim light coming through the dirty windows, he started with fondling, and then began to suck on my nipples. Tom asked,

"What are they like, is it just a bra stuffed with hankies?"

The mouth left my nipple long enough to reply,

"No way, they're real beauties, and her nipples are standing out like organ stops."

Then Tom said,

"Well don't piss about with her tits if she's ready to fuck, get her knickers down."

Drunk as I was, this rang alarm bells so loud in my head, I made a frantic struggle. But Tom had got a good hold, and no way could I shift Frank's weight off me. It was then we heard more voices, and Tom called across to who ever it was that had come into the stable.

"Hey John, get your ass over here and give us a hand, we've got a live one."

And at the same time, he moved down off the bale and took up a kneeling position, using his knees to pin my arms down just below my shoulders. This left his hands free to work my breasts, which Frank had now moved away from. It wasn't just John who came to help, not that I knew who John was. But as I felt a hand wrapping around each ankle, with a second hand gripping each leg just above knee height, I knew at least two more of their friends had come to help them.

Frank moved and took up a kneeing position in between my now parted legs, and he lifted my dress, bunching it up around waist height. As I'd said, there wasn't much light in here, but I guess by now, Frank's eyes had become accustomed to what light there was, and as he uncovered my lower half, he said,

"Oh yes."

And then he pulled the top of my knickers down, until my outstretched legs prevented further movement. This left them cutting into the top of my legs, but uncovered enough of my crotch, to reveal my naked pussy. Down went his face, and I felt his mouth and tongue as he first licked my naked tummy, and then ended up by pushing his nose into my crotch.

"Get her legs together, I want these knickers off."

I obviously fought, but Tom abandoned my breasts and restrained my flailing hands. And the other two, just pulled my ankles together, while frank slid my knickers off. I'm not saying it was that easy, there was one point when they were getting my foot out of my knickers where I managed to get a leg loose, and I kicked violently.

But I might as well not have bothered. They soon got the leg back under their control, and then as both legs were held wide, I saw Frank dropping his jeans. I couldn't see his cock, as the light, what there was of it, was coming from behind him; but I soon felt it. You might have imagined that with the breast fondling and nipple sucking, my pussy would have been prepared with my natural juices. In fact, I'm sure that was Tom's meaning, when he'd told Frank I was ready to fuck. But I wasn't ready, and I was a virgin. A true virgin! Neither a tampon nor even my own finger had entered there. In fact, the only thing to have ever parted the lips of my pussy was the finger of the female doctor who gave me my pubescent medical way back at the start of my teen years.

As Frank forced his cock into me, the pain made me let out a cry; I tried to stifle my own squealing by gritting my teeth. But Tom was obviously worried someone might hear me, and his open palm wrapped around my mouth. I'd obviously heard the horror stories back in my school days, about the pain when someone takes your virginity, and I assumed this was it. I was too inexperienced to know that the major part of the pain I was feeling was due to dryness because of the lack of arousal. And on Frank's part, I'm sure he was too much in a hurry to care. But gradually, as he thrust on, I guess my bodily functions must have kicked in on some kind of auto-pilot. And as my pussy began to respond, his thrusting pushed him ever deeper. And as he penetrated deeper, the arousal began to build. But just as I'd stopped struggling, and began to go with the flow, he gave three hard jerking thrusts, and collapsed on top of me panting wildly.

At first, I thought something had happened to him, a heart attack or something. But it soon became obvious nobody else saw anything unusual in his gasping. In fact, it appeared that the only thing on the minds of the three accomplices; was who would be next. It sounded like Tom won the argument, and then they were all pulling and shouting at Frank to get him off me. As soon as he got to his knees, Tom pushed him, and moved himself into position. I could tell he was naked from the waist down, and I knew his intentions. But for some unknown reason I didn't resist. And as he began to push his cock in, I just accepted him, and gradually began to heave with him. I don't think he fucked for much longer than Frank. But by the time he was ready to cum, my very first orgasm was about to explode. And that is what it did, right on queue. As he was pumping his cum inside me, my body shook and I burst into floods of tears.

Tom gasped for breath, like Frank had done, but as he collapsed onto me, he saw my reaction. He moved up, kneeling alongside my upper body, and leaning over me, began to stroke my forehead,

"Hey don't take on so, it's only a fuck."

But before he got chance to say more, one of the other two was tugging at his arm,

"Come on. You've had your go, let someone else get a turn."

Tom did turn towards the tugging arm,

"Fuck-off! Nobodies getting another go until I settle her down."

"Don't talk like a cunt. If you don't move I'll fucking move you."

And then a voice spoke, it was coming from over the partition between this and the next stall,

"No need to fight about it, I've finished with this one, and she fucks like its going out of fashion."

Whoever it was that had been arguing with Tom, just got to his feet, and as he walked away, said,

"Fucking wanker."

Tom was back to stroking my forehead, and my crying was now just gentle sniffing with the occasional kind of hiccup. It was obvious my crying had in some way touched Tom, and I guess triggered a guilt reaction. But I'm sure my tears weren't despair or desperation, but actually the opposite. They had burst upon me without warning, and definitely beyond my control. I can only assume they were some kind of tears of elation or sheer relief, triggered by a feeling so wonderful, I can't find words to describe it. But as Tom was now locked in such a deep remorse, and he was holding me in such a protective manner, I somehow saw him as my saviour, not as one of my attackers. His soft words and stroking turned to gentle kisses, and we were soon locked into an embrace.

The embrace got more intense, and as we kissed, he worked my nipples. As his hand moved to my tummy, I felt the turmoil bubbling inside. And as his fingers stroked the lips of my pussy, I opened my legs wide, to give him full reign. The way he worked my pussy, I thought I'd orgasm again before he mounted me. And in some kind of impulse reaction, I pulled at his arm, to encourage him back in between my legs. He didn't need any more encouragement than that, and as his cock slipped effortlessly in, it was like heaven. He thrust hard, and I heaved for all I was worth. The whole thing was better than I could have imagined possible. And again, we came as if worked by the same trigger.

This time, there were no tears, but as Tom lay panting on top of me, I was panting just as hard; but in my case, with such an afterglow, I'm sure my face must have looked radiant. But then I heard,

"Come on. Don't hog it. I still want a go at that one."

It killed the afterglow stone dead, and again the reality of my plight hit me. I looked into Tom's eyes as he was now lifting himself off me,

"Please don't let him."

I can't imagine why I asked, and as Tom didn't show any reaction to my plea, I assumed it had fallen on deaf ears. As soon as Tom was standing, he held out his hand towards me,

"Come on luv, I'll take you home."

Before I'd got chance to move, the other boy had grabbed Tom's arm and turned Tom to face himself,

"She's not going anywhere until I've fucked it."

Tom shrugged his shoulders, turned back to me, and I instantly grabbed the hand he offered. As Tom pulled me to my feet, he was again spun around, and I stumbled across the stall, saving myself on the side partition. By now, five of the seven lads were standing in a semi-circle around Tom at the entrance to our stall. From where I stood, I could see the seventh lad was busy with a girl in the next stall. I knew this one boy, wouldn't stand a chance of protecting me, against five other lads. But it was then that we heard the stable door, and three or maybe four torches were flashing around.

"There they are! Come on, let's get them."

The lads turned and ran in all directions, but Tom dashed towards me, and lifted me over into the stall on the opposite side, one with a horse in. And a split second later, he had climbed over to join me. He lifted a couple of bales and we both huddled together behind them. Just from the sounds, we knew the lad who had been busy with the girl had been caught. And at least one other, but it could have been two. But the pasting those young farmers dished out to those lads, while it might have been deserved, it still made me cringe listening to them suffer. The torches were flashed into all the stalls, but Tom and I kept silent and hidden.

Why didn't I cry out? I guess at first, I was just taking Tom's lead. But then as we heard the farmers accusing the lads they'd caught before they actually set in on the beating, I realised Tom should by rights be with them. I'm sure he saw the look in my eyes, but he never attempted to prevent me from giving him away. I almost did just that, but as well as the tirade they were giving the lads they'd caught, we could also hear the questioning the girl from the next stall was getting. Things like you silly girl, don't you know better than to accept drinks from scum like that? What on earth possessed you to come out here with them? How many of them have had you?

Those are not the kind of questions you want to answer, especially to local men. It would be embarrassing enough answering questions to some anonymous police officer, but knowing what ever you say would be common knowledge around all the villages the next day; I didn't want that. And this boy, although he had been with the others, he was trying to protect me. Well those are my feeble excuses, and Tom and I sat there for over half an hour, until we could hear no more voices. And then, he walked me home, about two miles. It's so funny, why I looked up to this boy I'm not sure, but look up to him I did, and I even silenced the dogs in our farmyard, and led him into our barn, where he fucked me again. And if I'm being honest, it was almost a case of me fucking him. I think I'd held off so long, and now I'd realised what I was missing, I just couldn't get enough.

Even when I got into my bed, my fingers found my pussy, and I worked it until it erupted. We'd obviously talked as he'd walked me home, and one thing I'd managed to get out of him was a promise that he'd see me again. He said he hadn't got a car or any other transport, but he'd try to get to see me in two days time; we'd arranged to meet at a local sports field next to the village hall. (Come to think of it, it was Stoke Golding village hall, the village where those men had hired the boat from.) Well we met as arranged, and he fucked me again that night, three times to be accurate. And he again arranged to see me a few days later. When we met this time, I pleaded with him to come back to our farm to meet my parents, but there was no way I could persuade him. I'd fallen for him so bad, and all I could think of day or night was that wonderful feeling as he fucked me.

That first two weeks, he'd meet me every two days, and in a deserted barn in one of dad's back fields, he'd fuck me. Now I know this will sound silly, but it never even crossed my mind that he wasn't using any form of contraception. That was until on a night I was due to meet with him, I started to show. Well I knew that had put paid to any fucking that night, but as we'd arranged to meet, I waited for him as usual. When he arrived and we got to the barn, I told him he could play with my tits, but below the belt was off limits. He asked why, and looked very surprised when I told him,

"So you're not up the duff. Still there's no reason why you can't suck my cock."

This took me by surprise, again, for my age; I must have been very green. You see, I never even knew girls did that to boys.

"I'll wank you."

"I can do that myself. If you're on the blob, I expect a blow job; otherwise I might as well go."

"A blow job, is that what they call it?"

"Don't come the innocent; you know what it's called."

But I didn't. I'd heard of blow jobs, but had no idea it meant to suck someone's cock. I mean, why call it blowing if you're sucking?

"I don't think I could do that, not putting your cock in my mouth."

"Ok, what about if I fuck your arse?"

"Tom! That's disgusting."

"Don't be silly; that's why it's where it is. God put it there as a substitute for when you're on the blob."

"Don't talk like that. You're disgusting."

"And you're acting like a school kid."

"Am I? Well there's no way you're gonna touch me down there."

He got to his feet,

"Ok girl, the fucking was good, and in truth, I'd expected it to end some time around now."

"What d'you mean?"

"I mean that's it, I'll find a girl nearer to home, one that knows how to look after a man when her twat's out of action."

I ignored his remark about knowing how to look after a man, but homed in on his previous comment,

"Why did you expect us to end?"

"I thought you be up the duff. Oh come on, don't look so shocked. You wouldn't have expected me to hang around and carry the can for someone else's sprog."

"D'you mean you were just going with me until I found out I was pregnant, and then you were gonna leave?"

"Well you wouldn't expect me to stay. I mean I've got no idea whose brat will pop out."

"But I've only ever been with you."

"Yeh! That's what they all say. But I know for a fact I wasn't the first, I took over from Frank if you remember."

"I remember. You held me while he raped me. I was a virgin until that night."

"Yeh, I'll bet you were. You talk some shit you do. I've never seen a bitch so keen to get fucked as you."

I burst into tears, and he said,

"Well anyway, you're not up the duff, so no harm done. No hard feelings. See ya'h."

And he began to walk away. Through my tears I blubbed,

"Tom please; come back."

He stopped, turned and said,

"If I come back, you've got to promise to stop behaving like a school girl."

"I promise Tom. I'll do what you want."

"You'll let me fuck your arse?"

"No! But I'll try sucking your cock for you."

He stood there for a while, and then said,

"Ok, but you'd better be good at it."

He came back, and he re-started from the beginning with kissing. But as his lips left mine and he was about to move to my breasts, I said,

"Tom, tell me you love me."

"I love fucking you."

"No Tom please. If you want me to do this for you, I have to know you love me."

"Course I love you. I'm here ain't I?"

"Well, will you promise to come and meet my mom and dad?"

"Oh don't start that shit again."

"If I'm gonna do this, I need to know I'm not just any girl. If I'm not someone special to you, I can't do it."

He sat up, and at first I thought he was going to get up and leave, but then he said,

"You know you're special, I mean I trek all the way out here on a fucking push-bike. If you weren't special, I'd stay home and fuck one of the local sluts."

"Please Tom, don't talk about other girls. I need to know you love me. Please; I'll do this to prove I love you, but you have to come back with me to meet my parents. Just say hello, that's all. You don't need to stop. Please, it means so much to me."

"Ok. But just to say hello, I'm not coming in. I don't want one of those doting fatherly talks about my future prospects."

So I reached up and kissed him, and then lay back, trying to mentally prepare myself for something I was dreading.

Again he started with kissing, and then moved on to breast fondling. But whilst he was fondling my breasts, I'd released his belt, and my hand was wrapped around his throbbing cock. I moved my position so that I could get my head down to where I'd got his rock hard throbbing cock pulsing in my hand. This was the first time I'd actually looked at his cock, or any cock for that matter; well close-up that is. It was a funny looking thing, and for a moment I almost began to giggle. The cock stood so stiff and proud, with a big fat helmet on top. And instantly I got a mental image of a fire-man from 'Postman Pat', (a children's program on daytime television). But the shaft pulsing in my hand was no puppet from a children's program. Tom suddenly said,

"What the fuck are you doing, get your gob around it."

I brought my lips over my teeth, not wanting to bite or scratch it, and then opening my mouth as wide as I could, I lowered my head down. As my lips touched the soft skin, and my tongue lapped up the underside of his shaft, I felt such a thrill deep inside my pussy.

And from that point on, it was as if this was the most natural thing in the world. As it pulsed in my mouth, I gorged myself on this throbbing monster. Tom kept pushing it deep, and it would keep hitting the back of my mouth and blocking my wind-pipe. I'd gag, and he'd withdraw slightly, and then he'd thrust again. I had no idea how long we'd been playing this new game, but without warning he began shooting the first squirt into my mouth.

As soon as I realised what was happening, I lifted myself from him and spat it out. Tom was so angry with me for doing that,

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Don't you realise how fucking rude that was? That was my spunk, ain't it good enough for you? You do realise that spitting that out is as bad as taking a mouthful of food someone has just cooked, and then spitting it out on the floor."

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,137 Followers