The D/S Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wizard666
wizard666
38 Followers

Before Lori could react to that, someone else joined them on the balcony. It was the woman that Lori had seen earlier, the short, plump one with purple hair.

"Ah, rainbow dash," Catherine said to her. "Why don't you sit down and join us? This one here is Lori. She's Eric's new submissive."

"Hi," the woman said. She extended her hand. "I'm Brittany. Everyone calls me rainbow dash, because I'm so colorful. That's also my name on Fetlife. Rainbow Dash365."

"Fetlife?" Lori questioned.

"It's a website we all belong to," Catherine replied. "My handle is Catherine Wheel."

"Oh, okay." Lori wasn't sure what this website was. However, if everyone here belong to it then she would find out about it soon enough.

"Lori was just going to tell us a bit about herself," Catherine said giving her a sly look. "So Lori, since we were already on the subject, have you ever been married?"

Catherine was good at putting her on the spot! "Nope. I was engaged once," she replied truthfully.

"That sounds interesting," Brittany commented. She took a seat next to Catherine, across from Lori. "Were you with him a long time?"

"About seven years," Lori replied. "He was much older than me at the time."

"How much older?" Catherine questioned.

"I started dating him when I was only eighteen. He was thirty-eight," Lori explained.

"What!?" Brittany exclaimed. "You were eighteen, dating someone twenty years older than you?"

"Dating?" Lori corrected her. "I was living with him for years."

"You go girl!" Catherine toasted her. "You are becoming much more interesting now. I like you! And not just because this is my third martini!"

"Oh, it gets better," Lori added. "He was my best friend's father!"

"Wow!" Britany exclaimed.

"Good for you!" Catherine said. "Now I'm really impressed! I bet your friend wasn't though. What did she think?"

"Oh, it ended our friendship," Lori explained. "She could handle the thought of me being with her dad."

"I'm not surprised. People can be touch about family," Brittany agreed.

"I say to hell with her if she can't handle it!" Catherine stated. "Look Lori, never surround yourself with people who disapprove of you. If she can't take it, that's her problem. You love whom you love. There is nothing wrong with that. Okay, if you love Eric then that is all fine by me. Brittany on the other hand, may have a little crush on him."

"What!? Me? Okay, maybe just a little one," Brittany replied, her face flushed completely red. "But it is all good, I swear to God. If you're his submissive, then that's fine. I have no problem. I will just shove my feelings deep down inside and later on I will go cry in a corner. Just kidding, just kidding! Okay, maybe just a little crying!"

All three of them chuckled at that. Lori's phone vibrated. It was another message from Catrina. She looked at the message.

Catrina: Hey! Where did you disappear to this time?

"You're not being summoned are you?" Catherine asked her with a sadistic smile.

Lori shook her head. "No, it's just from Catrina. She wants to know what I'm up to."

"Text her back. Tell her exactly what you're doing. See what she says," Catherine told her.

Lori: I'm just outside on the balcony with Catherine Wheel and Rainbow Dash.

Catrina: OMG! Stay away from the railing, Catherine might push you over!

"What did she say?" Britany asked anxiously.

"She told me to stay away from the railing because Catherine might push me over the edge!" Lori replied.

Catherine and Brittany both laughed.

"Are you kidding me!?" Catherine exclaimed. "Wow! She's such a drama queen!"

A few moment later Catrina appeared at the sliding door to the balcony. "You're not holding my friend hostage out here, are you?"

"She's all yours if you want her," Catherine replied with a slick little wink.

The way Catherine put emphasis on the word want made Lori think of the kiss. However, Catherine couldn't know about that, could she? Maybe it was Catrina. Maybe she had a history of doing these kinds of things with other women. Maybe Lori just didn't know Catrina that well yet. Maybe Catherine was just good at reading people. On the other hand, maybe she was a complete liar. Lori wasn't sure about anything. However, she would rather not think about it right now.

"Sit and join us," Lori said to Catrina. "We are just doing a little female bonding out here."

"I'm going to have a drink at the bar," Catrina said. "Do you want to join me?"

"No, I'm having a good time right here," Lori replied. It was a little more defiant than she had intended. Quickly she added. "Just join us for a few minutes."

Catrina rolled her eyes, but she did take a seat next to Lori. She set her empty glass on the table and gave Lori a look that said do we really have to do this?

"Catherine was just going to explain to us what it's like to be a dominant. Right Catherine?" Lori said to her.

"Touché," Catherine said saluting her with her glass. "You are really impressing me. You are not a pretty face. I like that. Okay, I will tell you this. There are many people, even on fetlife, who will try to tell you that to be a domme you have to be strict, act like this, and do that, etc. However, the reality is that it is the dominant's prerogative to do whatever they damn well please."

"For example?" Britany questioned.

"Cock sucking," Catherine stated. "Now there are a lot of women out there who are dominant who would never do such a thing. They would say that it was a submissive thing to do and it services the sub. I call bullshit on that. If I want to suck a dick, and believe me, the mood does strike me from time to time, than I do it. I am the dominant. The rule is; I do what I want. An act isn't submissive, if that is what I want to do. Does that make sense?"

Britany nodded and Catrina looked bored.

"In other words," Catherine continued. "If you're dominant says he can't lick the kitty because it's not the dominant thing to do, that's bullshit. A dominant can do what he likes."

Lori chuckled at Catherine's turn of phrase and it embarrassed her. She got red in the face. She was afraid Catherine was going to say something about it, but suddenly someone else came out onto the balcony. It was the owner of the place, Thomas. He had a cigar in his hand.

"Well, well," he said. "What do we have here? A bunch of women sitting around talking about men I suppose?"

"Give us a little credit Thomas," Catherine said to him.

"Yes," Catrina added. "Catherine was just explaining the importance of cock sucking."

"That doesn't sound like the Catherine I know," He replied before lighting his cigar. He walked over to the railing and leaned casually against it. "Now, someone turned on my Google Home and had it play Britany Spears. Would you know anything about that Catherine?"

"Totally busted!" Catrina squealed. "I knew it was her!"

"Me? Do something like that?" Catherine said in mock offence.

"Oh that's, right! Go ahead, pretend," Thomas replied. "Because when I think of innocence I immediately think of Catherine Wheel!"

That made everyone at the table laugh. Even Catherine who said. "I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for inviting me to your party. You didn't have to do that, you were very kind."

Thomas smiled. Lori got the impression that he was a big-hearted person who liked to see everyone get along. He said to Catherine. "Now, you did promise you would be on your best behavior if I invited you..."

"But Thomas," she replied. "I am on my best behavior. I can't help it if what I'm best at is being a bad girl!"

"Alright," Thomas said with a shrug. "I got nothing, you're right. You are a bad girl. But bad girls get spanked."

"Sorry Thomas," I don't get the spanking, I hand them out," Catherine said.

"Not in this household," Thomas pointed out.

Catherine pouted.

Catrina piped up. "I think we would all like to thank you for inviting us."

"Of course, Cat," he replied. "It is my pleasure as always. We really need to do these parties more often."

"Can we go get that drink now?" Catrina asked Lori.

Lori nodded. She stood up and finished her martini. She and Catrina excused themselves and left the balcony. They walked to the bar together.

"Okay," Catrina said. "So obviously, Catherine is Eric's ex-wife. Do not let her get abusive with you."

"Everything is fine Catrina," Lori replied. "She was a little rough at first, but we were actually having a good time."

"I don't trust her," Catrina stated. "She is a Domme. You never know if what she is saying is true or if she just wants to be sadistic. She will push your buttons."

"It's okay, I can handle myself," Lori told her. She was a little annoyed. She wasn't stupid. Lori was new to the lifestyle, but not life it self.

"I'm supposed to be guiding you and instead you're avoiding me," Catrina pointed out. To Lori she actually looked a little insecure. It surprised her. Catrina asked her. "What's wrong? Are you mad at me about something?"

"No, of course not," Lori replied.

"Are you sure?" Catrina questioned.

"Yes," Lori stated. She tried to reassure her friend. "It's nothing like that. I just don't need a babysitter, that's all. By the way, you never told me that Eric had a daughter."

"That family stuff. That's not my business," Catrina replied with a heavy sigh. "That's up to Eric say."

"Fair enough, I guess," Lori replied.

"Don't be mad at me because of that," Catrina said. She was being a little pouty.

"I'm not. It's fine. By the way, what's Fetlife?" Lori said changing the subject. Catrina was right of course. It wasn't her place to tell her about Eric's personal life. That was his responsibility. She should be taking anything out on her. That was not what Lori was trying to do.

"Oh, it's a community website for those who are in the lifestyle," Catrina replied. "Everyone here is on it, I think. Just a place for people to post pictures, videos, writing and plan events. I didn't realize that you're not on there. It's no matter though. We can always get together and make a profile for you."

"Okay," Lori agreed. They both got a white wine from the bar. Chatted for a little while longer while they sipped their drinks. Catrina was surprised that Lori was able to bond with Catherine. No one else that Eric had ever been in a relationship had been able to do that. Catherine was the kind of person that either liked you or she didn't. She made snap decisions like that. Lori was amazed herself. She never expected to meet Catherine like this. She didn't expect to ever get along with an ex-wife. Catherine was not how she had pictured Eric's ex-wife to be at all. On the other hand, she had no real image of what Eric's ex would be like anyway.

She looked around to see where Eric might be. She spotted him sitting in the conversation pit talking with a few other people. He had a scotch in his hand. He looked content. She decided to join him. She needed to talk to him.

*****

"When are you going to host Fetish Fridays again at your club?" Someone asked him.

"I don't own the club. I'm only a partner," Eric pointed out. It was true. He owned a large percentage, but it wasn't his club.

"Still, you are part owner..."

"Yes, but I'm a silent partner in the nightclub," Eric added. "However, with summer coming up, I think that I could probably do one Friday a month. It would be a lot better if we had some other venues that we could rotate with. Friday night is still a busy night, even out there. We don't want to lose too much revenue with the vanilla people. We would be better to partner up with a swingers club if we want to host these events on a regular basis."

There was about a dozen people sitting in this conversation area. Sven was sitting across from him talking to several other people. Eric spotted Lori and Catrina sitting at the bar. A little while earlier, he had seen Lori speaking to Catherine. He hoped the Catherine was being nice. She had a history of being sadistic and not always in a good way. She had a habit of judging people. He had not prepared Lori for her to be here because he had not actually expected her to be here. Well surprise, here she was! Catrina was supposed to be keeping an eye on her and he hoped she was. Catherine could say some things to Lori. Things that Eric was going to have to explain later. He had a feeling that had already happened. Catherine would not keep her mouth shut. He was going to have to have a little talk to Lori about a couple of important things.

Eventually, Lori saw Eric. They made eye contact and he smiled at her. She finished her drink and came over to him. All the seats in the conversation pit were occupied. She stood in front of him. Eric took her by the hand and motioned for her to sit down in his lap. Lori did so. She wrapped her arms around him and snuggled her face in against his chest. He could smell the alcohol on her breath. Clearly, she had had a few drinks although he didn't think she was actually drunk yet. It was only four in the afternoon after all. A bit early to be drunk.

"I need to pee," Lori whispered to him.

He nodded.

"Meet me in the bathroom, in five minutes," she added.

He kissed her on the forehead and replied. "Okay kitten."

She got up and left. Eric waited for what he thought was about five minutes. People around him were talking, but he wasn't really listening to them. He was think about her. Lori was special to him in so many ways. She was different for the submissives he had in the past. Like clay, she could be molded into just about anything he desired. Her love was pure and unrestrained. Whatever baggage she had from the past, she did not bring with her. When they were alone together, it was like fire burning their souls and fusing them together. There was so much to show her, to teach her. She was so eager to learn, like a sponge absorbing everything. Yet she could be so innocent and charming. That smile of hers was so disarming. She really did want to be a good girl for him. There was no doubt for him. This was a love that could last a lifetime.

He had a feeling what she might want to talk about in that bathroom. It was fine. He could explain himself if she wanted to talk about some things he had been holding back. He was sure that Catherine had spoken to her about some of it. This was the wrong place to talk about it, but if she wanted answers, she would get them. Right now.

Eric excused himself from the conversation and went to the bathroom. He knocked on the door. "Lori?" He asked threw the door.

She unlocked the door and let him in. She closed the door, locking it behind him.

"People are going to notice that we are both gone," he pointed out to her. "What's this all about?"

Lori just stared at him. It was as if she wanted to say something, but was frozen in indecision.

"Look, I'm sorry. I did not think she was going to be here," he explained. "If I knew Thomas had invited her, I would have told you beforehand..."

"You have a daughter," Lori stated before he could say any more.

"Yes," he said. He expected that. "One daughter, with Catherine."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Lori's expression was unreadable. He couldn't tell if she was angry, hurt or confused.

"I wanted to be sure that this was a long term relationship before I introduced her to you. She is the only real family I have. I'm very protective of her. She's still very young," Eric explained. "She also very impressionable. I'm very careful about who I introduce her to. I don't think she understands this lifestyle."

"You see her almost every day and you never even mentioned her to me," Lori said. He still could not figure out what she was thinking.

"You're right. I'm sorry," he said. "I should have at least told you about her before today. If I knew Catherine was going to be here I would have sat you down and explained it all."

"What's her name?" Lori questioned.

"Katie, but I call her KitKat. It's a nickname I gave to her when she was just a baby, but I still call her that today. Look, here on my cellphone. She's listed in my contacts as KitKat," Eric pulled out his phone. He brought up the contact to show her.

Lori nodded. "Do you have a picture of her?"

"Of course," Eric flipped through the photo app and found one. It was a selfie of Eric and his daughter at some sporting event. She was typical teenage girl with the same smile as Eric, but the complexion was similar to her mother. She had the same black hair and dark eyes of both her parents.

"She's beautiful," Lori commented. She seemed a bit taken aback.

Eric nodded. "Do you want to meet her?"

"Really?" Lori replied. Now her reaction was one of astonishment. "I can meet her?"

Eric nodded. "I think it's time. We are going to be together for a long time, aren't we? It feels like we are, anyway."

Lori looked like she might start crying. She quickly embraced Eric slinking her arms around his body. She hugged him tight. "I would love to meet her," Lori whispered to him. "And yes, I want to be together forever. I don't want to ever be without you. I have to know everything. No hiding things any more. You can show me the dungeon when you are ready. Even if you have other submissives, I don't care!"

"I should have expected that from Catherine," he replied to that last thing she said. "Don't listen to everything Catherine says to you. She like to push buttons..."

Lori pulled away. She nodded and said. "Catrina already warned me. Catherine's all right, I guess. She's a little different."

"She was nice to you?" That had that concerned him. Catherine could be quite mean if she wanted to.

"In a way," Lori replied. "There's still a lot about this lifestyle I don't know."

"You'll learn it all in time."

"We need a contract," she said seriously. She looked up at him with a determined expression.

"Agreed. We can make one this week," Eric said. It had been on his mind anyway. It was time to get something down in writing that they could both agree to.

Lori shook her head and said. "I don't know anything about them."

"Catrina can help explain them to you," Eric said.

"Okay," she said. She was biting her lower lip and she looked like she couldn't make up her mind about something.

"Is there something else on you mind?" He asked her.

"I'm horny as all hell!" she stated.

Eric almost laughed. "You want to mark you're territory?"

"Huh?" Lori looked confused.

"You just met my ex and who know who else," he explained. "Now you are feeling a little insecure and you want to know that I'm yours. You need me to claim you."

"I just want to get fucked?" Lori replied. "Right here, right now."

"This conversation hasn't exactly been stimulating," Eric pointed out. Which was true, he wasn't exactly horny himself right now.

"I can fix that," Lori said. She sank down to her knees and undid the buttons on his trousers.

He wanted to stop her. People were going to wonder where they were at some point soon. However, he could not do it. She needed this. He needed this. So he let it happen.

Lori took his cock out from his pants, which slid down his legs. She went to work like a master of the craft. It was something he didn't need to instruct her in. She was already very good at it. She tease the shaft with her tongue. She kissed the head. Then swallowed as much as she could, until his cock was cutting off her breathing. She took deep breathes and went down on him repeatedly for as long as she could hold his cock in her throat. Finally, his cock was as hard as steel and she couldn't get it down her throat any more. She looked up at him with those lustful eyes. Eric grabbed her by the hair. He pulled her to her feet. Lori hiked her leather skirt up and Eric grabbed her stockings and underwear. He pulled them down. He grabbed her by the waist. He sat her up on the counter. Her breath was hard and ragged. He felt around her pussy with his long probing fingers. She was ready! He thought. He pulled her to the edge of the counter. Eric placed his cock against the folds of her vagina. He held still for what seemed like an eternity.

wizard666
wizard666
38 Followers