The D/S Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wizard666
wizard666
38 Followers

She could not wait. She gasped. She wrapped her arms around him. "Please sir! I need this!" She whispered in his ear.

Eric wanted to savior the moment. He entered her, but only an inch at a time, moving slowly and with purpose. It drove Lori crazy. She wanted it all. She could do nothing about it. He held her firm in place on the counter. She tried to breathe hard. To pull herself closer. Eric kissed her hard. It took her breath away. Suddenly, it was like a dam breaking. There arms were wrapped tightly around each other. They were fucking hard and fast. The granite countertop was cold and solid. It held Lori in place. Eric took his full pleasure from her. It drove her up to the edge of her own climax.

"Oh god!" She moaned. "I'm close, so close!"

"Not yet!" He growled in her ear, knowing that it would bring her even closer.

"Please sir!" She begged. "I'm going to cum!"

"Not yet!" He demanded. "You'll wait for me!"

They were both breathing so heavy they could barely get their words out. She tried pleading more, but he kissed her to keep her quite. Finally, he knew he had pushed her as far as he could. She would not be able to hold back any more.

"Sir, I'm going to cum!" She almost shrieked it.

"Alright," Eric relented. "Cum for me, baby!"

She buried her face in his chest so no one would hear her screams of pleasure. She came powerfully. She felt sticky and moist. Her pussy contracted. In that moment, Eric had his own release. They came together as one. Her legs wrapped around him locked in place. Holding him. For almost a minute they didn't move. They panted trying to catch their breath. Finally, he kissed her, hard on the lips.

"Satisfied?" He whispered in her ear.

She could only nod in response, unable to form words yet. She nuzzled his chest and whimpered.

He grabbed her by the collar. "Let's get cleaned up so we look respectable and return to the party. You can try and act like nothing happened, but Catrina will probably figure it out."

They both snickered at that last statement. If Eric knew Catrina, she had probably figured it out already. As if on cue, Lori's phone vibrated with an incoming text.

wizard666
wizard666
38 Followers