The D/S Experience Ch. 06

Story Info
Catrina and Lori have a special date!
11k words
4.69
8.9k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six: A Special Date

It did not take long for Lori to settle in to her new routine. After signing the contract, she had new responsibilities and new expectation. Usually during the week, she spent most of her evenings at the condo downtown. That had already become routine in itself. However, now when she got home from work, she had a shower and either Eric or herself would either cook or skip the dishes. They still went out on the weekends, but during the week, they mostly dined at home. Not that any of that was new of course.

However, after dinner Lori's new part of the routine began. For about three hours every evening, Lori was required to wear a butt plug. It was only of medium size, but it still took some time to get used to it. Eric always inserted it for her, taking the care to make sure a proper amount of lubed was used. He would explore her back passage with his fingers a bit first before putting the plug in. The plug had a curve at the base that fit into her butt crack snuggly so it was not visible. She could even put her panties back on and whatever other clothing she was wearing and no one who suspect anything. That was actually somewhat thrilling to ponder. She had not gone out wearing it yet, but the thought of it made her more than a little wet.

Most of the time she would try to act as if the plug was not there at all. Except it was there. For three hours every night. Later in the evening, at bedtime, she would get down on her knees and give Eric a proper blowjob. One where she would swallow all of his yummy seed. He would reciprocate, by going down on her while she still wore the plug. Oral sex was something where they would alternate who went first every other day. One day she would give him a blowjob first and the next day Eric would go down on her first. It was a nice little fair routine and Lori was enjoying it. On the weekends, the routine was different. She did not have to wear the plug. Instead, she would have a punishment session usually on Saturday night, which mostly involved a spanking because she was not quite ready for the dungeon. There was one more thing, on the weekends they alternated between having regular sex and anal sex, both of which Lori now thoroughly enjoyed.

At first, the butt plug was uncomfortable, which was how Eric wanted it. He felt that a submissive should always feel just a little bit of discomfort so that she understood just whom the dominant in the relationship was. The only relief she had from the plug was on weekends. At least that was how it felt that first week. The funny thing about the human body is how quickly it can adapt to things. By the second week, she had come to accept the plug in her ass. It had become comfortable. After she had been wearing the plug for almost a month, she began to feel like it was not even there. At the end of the three hours, when Eric removed the plug she actually started to miss it. She almost asked Eric if she could wear it for longer, but she was afraid to wear it overnight. She did not want it getting dirty. In the mornings was normally when she had her bowel movement and she would be deeply embarrassed if Eric removed it in the morning and it was cover in her poop. Yet after a month and half now that she had been doing this daily routine Lori found herself craving the plug. It reach a point that she was surprising herself with how much she wanted it.

It had been a long day at the office and Lori was feeling pretty wrung out by the time she got home. She walked into the condo and Eric was already there. Most days she got home first, but at least once a week Eric got home first. This was one of those days. She could smell food as soon as she walked in the door. Eric had already started on dinner.

"Hi there beautiful!" Eric said to her once she came through the door.

"Oh my God what a day!" She replied. She kicked off her shoe, went over to him, and gave him a big hug and a kiss. That was also part of their routine. Not officially agreed to, but they always greeted each other with that kind of love and affection.

"That good was it?" Eric teased her. He had a glass of wine in his hand, he pointed to the bottle where another glass stood already full next to it.

"You have no idea how much I love you sir!" She said and kissed him again, this time with a bit more passion. She had the craving as soon as she walked in the door, so she asked. "Could I get the plug put in now?" Normally she would be a bit too shy about asking for something like this out right, but she had an itch that just need scratching. She needed the comfort of feeling it in place, filling her up.

Eric shook his head, but he had that devilish grin on his face. "You know the routine," he replied. "You shower first, then we have dinner, then I will put your plug in."

"But sir..."

"No whining," he said before she could get any further. "Drink your wine, shower and I will have dinner ready when you get out."

She pouted for a moment, before going over to the wine glass and draining the whole thing.

"Maybe it's time we move you up to the larger plug," Eric suddenly suggested.

"What?" Lori said a bit startled.

"Well you've gotten a bit too comfortable with the medium one we have been using," Eric said. "The larger plug that came with the set has just been sitting there waiting to be used. I think maybe your ready now."

"But sir, I just got comfortable with this one, do we have to change it?" Lori questioned.

"It's not your decision to make," Eric replied. "I will put it in right away after dinner so you have it in longer, to get used to it."

She felt like pouting again. She had pushed her luck too much. The next size up was going to make her feel uncomfortable again. It would take weeks to get used to it. What if she never got used to it? She thought. Could she live with that or would she have to beg him to go back to the smaller plug? All these questions were running through her mind while she had her shower.

Dinner was a muted affair, but Eric was a decent cook and he chose an Italian dish for dinner that night. Lori had another large glass of wine. She need it to take the edge off her anxiety. She was growing nervous about moving up to the larger butt plug.

Dinner seemed to finish too soon for Lori. Eric took her by the hand back to the bedroom they had been sharing for months now. Lori was wearing a light white summer dress with no panties on, just as Eric had requested.

"Bend over onto the bed kitten," Eric instructed.

She obeyed. The nickname kitten gave her butterflies in her tummy, just as he had known it would. Damn him! She thought. He knew how to play her body like a fine tuned instrument. Could you love and hate someone at the same time? She had to hold back a laugh thinking about it.

"Please lift up you dress, kitten," he commanded.

Once again, she obeyed. She heard a drawer opening. She could not see anything since she had her face buried in the blankets. That was how she wanted it. She did not want to see. She felt stress, excitement and butterflies all at the same time. It was a strange sensation. She craved the plug, yet she was also afraid of it. Did that even make sense? She needed her ass filled, but she was not looking forward to the stretch and burn.

"Sir, could you fuck my ass?" She whimpered. She hoped that would work. He could just fuck her and forget about the plug.

"No kitten, not tonight," he replied. "I have something here that will make this a little easier on you."

"Oh?"

"It's a special anal lube. Different from the one we normally use," he explained. "This one will numb the area a little bit. No burning."

"No burning?" She said. She almost felt disappointed. What the fuck? Was she starting to like the pain? Was she a painslut now? Lori was confused and starting to scare herself. She was not sure who she was any more.

"No burning," he replied. She felt his hand on her back. It was the warning of what was coming. Then she felt the lube on her asshole. It was cool at first and made her jump. Why was she so jumpy? Then just as Eric had told her, she started to feel a little bit numb. The sphincter muscle, which she had been clenching out of fear and excitement, began to relax much to her surprise. She could vaguely feel a finger probing her asshole. She was disassociating from her body. Was she going into subspace? The whole scene was putting her into subspace! She was barely aware that there might be several fingers probing her anus!

"Very good!" Eric said to her. His one hand stroked her back while he probed her. "You're so relaxed I have three fingers in already."

"Really?" She was shocked.

"I think you're ready for the new plug."

"Yes sir."

A few seconds later, he took away his fingers. Then she could vaguely feel the smooth surface of the large black anal plug. Eric had already lubed it up. She could feel a bit of a stretch as it slide in, but not nearly as bad as she thought it might. The burning sensation was very light in the background. Something she could easily handle, even as it passed the widest part. Then it was in. She was wearing the large butt plug in her ass. She was proud of herself for taking it so easily, without complaint.

Even with the new lube, it would take time getting used to. It still felt a bit uncomfortable. Not painful, but she was definitely aware that it was there. It was like her sphincter muscle wanted to close a bit more, but it had not adjusted yet to the large plug that held her open. For the rest of the evening, it was there. When they cuddled and watched TV in the living room, it was there. When they had that third glass of wine as a nightcap, it was there. When they finally retired to the bedroom later that evening, it was still there. Moreover, it was making her horny as fuck! She did not say anything to Eric, but her pussy was wet for most of the evening. She was anxious to get to the bedroom for some play.

When the bedroom door closed behind them for the night, Lori dropped to her knees and began to undo Eric's pants. It was his turn to go first. Lori went first yesterday. She was very horny and needed release, but she was not going to get until she tastes his cum. She fumbled with the zipper. When she pulled Eric's cock out it was already hard. She devoured it like staved dog. She sucked long and hard using all of her talent to make his penis throb. Eventually he came hard grabbing her hair and forcing her to take it all. She had been ready for that and swallowed all of his seed just as she was required to.

Now it was her turn. Eric wasted no time throwing her onto the bed. Her dress flew up and Eric grabbed it and held it over her. She writhed on the bed, unable to see with her pussy and plug exposed.

She begged to have the plug removed. "Please sir!" She pleaded. "Can you remove the plug now?"

"Not until after you have cum, kitten," he replied.

She moaned from beneath her dress. He began licking, first around the outside, then he teased the labia. He knew exactly how to get her going, but tonight he did not need to. Tonight she was already wet. The plug may have been a bit awkward and uncomfortable to wear, but Lori could not deny that it had been turning her on all night. Her body was betraying her, enjoying the experience far more than her mind. However, that was Eric's point in this exercise, to train her body to respond. It was working. He tapped the end of her plug as he finally licked her creamy center. The rest for her was a blur. She built up to the orgasm very quickly and before she knew it, she was screaming and moaning in ecstasy, unable to control herself any longer.

At some point during all of this, probably afterwards, the plug was gone, leaving her with an empty feeling. Lori was unable to tell when since she was still high on her orgasm and subspace. Eventually, it all blurred into a dreamy sleep.

*****

Eric: Hey, There is a thing that I have been meaning to talk to you about for some time now. It seems our girls have been a bit naughty. LOL

Sven: Really? How so?

Eric: Lori confessed to sharing a kiss with Catrina. I will assume you already knew that.

Sven: True, I did. Catrina told me about it the day it happened. Which was a couple of months ago now. Sorry, she can be a real brat sometimes. I would have told you, but I didn't feel it was my place. It was up to Lori to come to you and tell you.

Eric: No worries. Totally understand. If it were the other way around, I would have done the same.

Sven: I didn't punish Catrina for her actions, should I?

Eric: No, of course not.

Eric: In fact, I just might have an interesting idea...

Sven: Really? Let's hear it!

Eric: If the girls are a little curious about each other, why don't we indulge them a bit?

Sven: you have an interesting proposition. What do you suggest we do? I'm listening...

Eric: I'm willing to let the girl explore their bisexual side with each other. Under our strict supervision of course!

Sven: I like where this is going. Do you want to set them up on a date?

Eric: Yes, a sex date. With us watching the whole scene!

Sven: Catrina will seduce her, if I let her. I'm sure of it. She will be agreeable.

Eric: I think it would be more exciting if it were a total surprise.

Sven: My friend, you are full of great ideas! I'm interested, go on.

Eric: We set it up like a blind date. Neither knows what is going on until they are suddenly sitting at a table together with instructions to enjoy their date.

Sven: LOL I love it!

Eric: That kiss had an effect on Lori. She's growing and exploring new things. I wish to encourage that as much as possible. I'm sure you can understand that.

Sven: Of course. Catrina also has urges. I let her indulge them sometimes. I like that we plan and control the whole thing for them. They are still the submissives after all. We must remain in control.

Eric: Absolutely!

Sven: We could end up seeing a beautiful little scene.

Eric: I know.

Sven: It will be very hard to just sit back and watch.

Eric: I know.

Sven: Would you consider participating?

Eric: Yes. On one condition, no swapping. I don't think Lori is ready for something like that yet.

Sven: Agreed.

Sven: This is all very exciting. When do you want to arrange it?

Eric: I don't want to wait too long. How about next weekend?

Sven: Agreed.

Eric: Where should we do this?

Sven: I would suggest your mansion. Lot's of big bedrooms, plus the basement.

Eric: Alright. Sounds good.

Sven: Good. We have a plan. Let's set it into motion.

*****

Catrina was feeling a bit nervous. That was not a common for her. Normally she was a confident person. Earlier in the week, Sven had told her that they had plans on Saturday. This in itself was common, Sven often made plans in advance for them. However, he told her to dress up nice for a date and that she would be meeting someone. That was the real worry. She was not sure whom she was going to be meeting. Apparently, Sven had arranged for the two of them to meet another couple. It was at a classy restaurant in Guelph, one she had never been to before.

They had done a bit of swinging in the past. That had been years ago when they were first married. Catrina had threesomes and more with Sven and a few other people. However, Catrina had never been loaned out as a slave to anyone else. This whole arrangement was giving her an odd feeling in the pit of her stomach. Sven would not give her any details. She did not say no to this arrangement, at least not yet. I would be very unusual for her to say no to Sven, so she decided to play a wait and see game. There was a certain thrill to it and she was a bit curious about where this was all going. She decided that she could back out at the last minute if she was truly uncomfortable with it.

Saturday came too quickly. That afternoon she got ready for her date, as Sven had commanded her to do. Catrina put on her chastity belt first as she always did before going out. This time it gave her a lot of comfort to know that she was protected. Nobody could violate her against her will while she wore it. She did not really think anything like that might happen, but whatever! Sven said to dress up for an important date. That required a nice lacy bra, red like the floor length dress she put on next. She added her make-up, perfume and high heel shoes to finish her ensemble. She had a glittery little clutch purse which could hold her cellphone and a few other small items. She looked at herself in the mirror. She felt like an escort. Did she look like one? Was she going to be one tonight? She hoped not. She just wanted to look like she was going for a nice night out with her husband. Hopefully, that was all it would be, she thought. For his part, Sven was also dressed up. He always wore a suit during the day when he went out to work. However, tonight he wore something more designer and a new style.

Sven met her at the front door and together they left and got into the car. It was a Mercedes. Sven loved Mercedes, so that is all he ever drove. Eric had a variety of cars, but Sven was brand loyal. It took over an hour to drive out there. It was a quiet drive. That was unusual since Catrina was normally quite chatty. Sven did not say much, he never did, but he smiled the whole time. Catrina was not sure if that was a good or bad smile. Normally she was good at reading Sven, but tonight was different.

Finally, Sven said to her. "You're awfully quiet tonight."

"Am I?" She replied. She was concerned about how strong her accent sounded. It was always strong when she was tense about something.

"What's wrong?" He asked her.

"I'm a little nervous," Catrina admitted. It took a lot for her to admit that to him.

He laughed. "It's alright baby girl. You will like this! I know you don't like surprises, but you will enjoy this one!"

"Okay," she replied. "I hope so."

He put his right hand on her thigh. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes, of course," that was an absurd question to her. He was everything to her, she trusted him completely.

"Then just relax. I wouldn't ask you to do something that I knew you weren't comfortable doing. Do you want to back out? I can turn the car around?"

"No, no, it okay," Catrina replied. It sounded so meek to her ears. Why did she sound so meek and subdued? She felt at bit stupid now about being so nervous.

They pulled up to the restaurant. There was a valet to get the car. Wow! Catrina thought, this is very fancy! They went inside. Sven had reservations. There was an intimate booth already waiting for them in a corner of the restaurant. They had arrived first. No one else was there yet.

"Damn it!" Sven cursed. He was reaching into his pockets as if he was looking for something. "I think I left my phone in the car. I was charging it and forgot to grab it when I got out. I'm just going to go back to the valet and get it."

Sven left her sitting alone in the booth. This was making Catrina feel a bit nervous again. She hoped he came back in a few minutes. Then it dawned on her that this might be part of the set up for tonight. Something was going to happen. She had a gut feeling. She took out her phone to check for messages.

It was just then someone approached the booth guided by a server. "Catrina?" Asked a familiar voice.

Catrina looked up from her phone. "Lori?" She questioned. She found this a little bewildering. If they were just meeting Lori and Eric, why all the secrecy? It did not make any sense. "What are you doing here? Where is Eric?"

"Oh he saw someone he knew at the front desk, he just stopped to talk to them. What's going on here? I didn't expect to see you here. Eric said he was bringing me here for a date," Lori explained. "What are you doing all the way out here in Guelph? I thought you were at home."