The D/S Experience Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori turned back to her and they began kissing again. The next thing she knew they were laying down on the bed running their hands all over each other. She found herself on her back with Catrina tugged down her pantyhose. She hated wearing them, but she wanted to look good tonight and she had a black dress that was now crumpled up somewhere on the floor. After a short struggle the pantyhose where flung into the darkness. All the light in the room was focused on the bed. Lori kept catching glimpses of metal shining from Catrina's belt. Everything beyond the bed was darkness and Lori was relieved for that since she could not really see the men sitting in their chairs.

Catrina was down between her legs, kissing her way up to her panties. She had black lacy ones on that matched her dress. She was so wet now. She could not stop the moans that escaped her lips as Catrina pulled her panties aside and started kissing her pussy. Lori could not wait any longer. She made Catrina stop and just yanked her panties right off. She threw them away without a care.

Lori was completely naked now. Catrina only had her belt on. Catrina crawled up beside her. "You going to use that key?" She asked.

The look in Catrina's eye was so coy and so sexy. "Okay, how?" She asked.

Catrina rolled over onto her back. "The lock is here on the side," she pointed it out the shiny little lock.

Lori took the key and unlocked it. She fumbled with it at first, but eventually the lock slipped out of the metal loop. The belt was able loosen up now. She saw Catrina sigh and relax a bit. Lori when to pull it off, but Catrina stopped her. "Wait, there's a plug remember," Catrina told her. She reach down between her legs a twisted something that disconnected the plug from the belt. Finally, Lori got the belt off her. She set it aside on the bed. It was heavier then it looked. She did not want to toss it around. It was not hers after all.

"I need to take the plug out now," Catrina said. "Can you help me?"

Lori nodded.

"Okay, just pull on it gently and I will push it," Catrina told her. Lori felt the metal end of it that flared out to connect to the belt. The steel was warm from Catrina's body. She warned Lori. "Don't freak out if there's something there. It could be a little dirty."

At first, there was a bit of resistance, but then the largest part of it got past her anal ring. After that, it just slid out nice and gentle. There was a little bit of an earth smell, but the plug was more or less clean. The stainless Steel plug fascinated Lori momentarily. She had been wearing silicone ones for weeks now, getting use to the feel. This heavy metal one was different. It made Lori feel a bit amateurish. Catrina was so much more advanced than she was. She felt Catrina's hand on hers where she held the plug.

"What do you think?" Catrina whispered to her. "Are you ready for harden steel?"

"I don't know," Lori replied. She glanced at Eric sitting in the darkness, scotch glass in hand, then back at Catrina. "I feel like I'm slowing being made ready."

"You probably are!" Catrina told her.

They laughed together.

After that, the plug was placed aside and they embraced and kissed. Lori was completely new to this. Catrina quickly took control. She pushed Lori back against the pillows and kissed her down her body, work all the way to her pussy. Catrina was clearly an expert at this and she had Lori singing in moans and sighs. Then Catrina did something Lori did not expect. Catrina moved even lower down, below her pussy to her anus. No one had ever done that before. Lori always had a little fear about anything to do with her butt. Nevertheless, Catrina was cutting through that fear, faster than Lori could react. Catrina's tongue felt good. It felt so good! Lori's anus had been made more sensitive over the last few weeks and now she was experiencing a new type of pleasure. Her excitement was building and she felt the wetness that followed. She finally relaxed. Lori could feel Catrina's tongue working her anus open. She hoped she was not dirty or anything like that back there. It did not seem to stop Catrina if she was. Lori knew one thing for certain, she was not kissing Catrina again after this! She thought. When Catrina finally came up for air, she crawled up Lori's body, kissing and touching her all the way. She tried to avoid kissing her, but in the heat of the moment, it did not work.

So far, this experience had all been one-sided with Catrina taking the initiative. Now it was Lori's turn. It was a completely new experience for her. She flipped over getting herself on top of Catrina, holding her down by the wrists. Catrina was cooing and sighing while she writhed on the bed beneath her. Lori kissed her body all over starting at the neck. She was not going to kiss her on the mouth! When she got to the breasts, she was mesmerized by how soft and squishy they were. Feeling someone else's boobs was such a strange feeling, different from feeling her own.

"Tease my nipples, bite them," Catrina said to her breathlessly.

Lori did and Catrina growled under her breath, clawing at the mattress and arching her back. Lori was not sure how hard she could bite, but Catrina's nipples became very stiff. There dark colour contrasted against her lighter coloured skin. Lori decided to improvise. She grabbed each of Catrina's boobs in her hands and squeezed digging her nails in. Catrina moaned and bucked almost throwing her off.

"Oh you fucking bitch!" Catrina exclaimed. "You are getting good at this aren't you!?"

They both laughed for a moment. Lori knew without looking that the guys were smirking at each other. Heck, they were probably high fiving over it! She thought.

After that, Lori kissed her way down Catrina taunt body. Catrina's reactions were beautiful, she shuttered from every kiss and touch of her body. It was as if she was on fire. Catrina was freshly shaved, nice and clean. It made it easier for Lori to approach her pussy. The anticipation of this part the experience had been making Lori anxious. She was curious about how Catrina's pussy would taste, but also a little scared to try. She smell clean, fresh and perfumed. Lori kissed the labia first. She could already feel just how wet Catrina was. She reached out with her tongue and tasted another woman's vagina for the first time. It was not what she expected. It was slick like male cum, but creamier. There was an actual white cream that had formed and she tasted it. It was not sharp and salty like a guys cum can be. It was actually slightly sweet. Catrina was growing impatient. She began raising her hips trying to get Lori to get more involved. Finally, Lori decided there was nothing to be afraid of and she began licking Catrina's pussy all over. She even worked her tongue into the vaginal opening a little bit. All of this action made Catrina wild with desire. She kept moaning and thrashing on the bed. Her hands grabbed Lori's hair.

Lori's desires were growing stranger and more darker. She was thinking thought she never had before. There was something about seeing Catrina anus just below, pouting at her. She had an urge to kiss it, so she did. It had a strange taste, probably from the lube Catrina had been using. However, there was no bad taste. Lori started to lick around the ring a bit more. Catrina pulled her legs back to give Lori better access. Catrina kept moan, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck yeah!" This reaction was so heady that Lori felt herself to be entering subspace.

"I need a cock in my ass!" Catrina said. Then in a much louder voice, she exclaimed. "Sven, I need your cock in my ass!"

There was movement in the shadows. Lori sat up. Catrina got up on to all fours by the edge of the bed. She kissed Lori hard on the mouth. "Thank you Lori, you are wonderful at this! Now can you get under me? We can lick each other!"

Lori understood what that meant. Her head was so full of lust and subspace that she moved as if in a dream. She got into place. From where she was, she could see Sven approach. His erect cock pointed right at Catrina's ass. He got in real close, his cock seemed huge from Lori's vantage point. As the head disappeared, Catrina grunted and pushed her asshole onto his cock. "Fuck yeah!" She exclaimed. Lori could see his balls dangling below. Lori tried to concentrate on licking Catrina's pussy, but it was nearly impossible from her position. Sven's balls were brushing her face as he worked his cock in and out of his wife's asshole. Suddenly Lori was aware that another set of hands were manipulating her legs. Then she felt the head of a cock against her vagina. Catrina was panting hard. Lori felt her clit being played with between gasps. Finally, her pussy was spread open by Eric's enormous cock. She had no idea how bad she needed this until she felt it deep inside her! She tried in vain to move up to greet his thrusts, but Catrina kept getting in the way.

Eric pulled out of Lori's pussy for a moment leaving her empty. She was sure that Catrina might be sucking Eric's dick right now. Lori could not help herself. she was having these dark thoughts, urges she could no longer reign in. Sven's balls were right there. Almost touching her face with every thrust. She started reaching out with her tongue and licking the underside of his ball sac. Sven moved in with deeper strokes and holding them longer, so Lori could suck on his balls. First one then the other. She could not control her own body any more. Her dark desires came right out. She really wanted to suck a cock while being fucked. She wanted to be filled in all of her holes. If a stranger had been there, she would have let him fuck her ass! It was crazy! She was crazy! The heady lust that had grip on her was crazy!

"I think Lori is hungry?" Sven commented to Eric. Lori did not care. They could talk about her as if she was a piece of meat, as if she was not even there. It did not matter to her. Lori was being come the slave she had secretly desired to be.

"Then you should feed her," Eric replied. It was as surprising as it was exciting. The words filled her mind with lust.

Sven withdrew his cock from Catrina's ass. Suddenly, the head was dangling just over Lori's mouth. She did not think about it. The smell of pussy and ass filled her nostrils. She closed her eyes out of instinct. She was not ready to see the creamy brown colored cum that coated Sven's cock. Without any prompting, she reached up with her lips and grabbed the end of his cock. He moved closer allowing her to swallow much of his cock. It was huge. Not quite as big as Eric's cock, but pretty close. She sucked hard, just like she would for Eric. Sven moaned.

Catrina was getting restless. "I need it Sven," She moaned. "I need you to cum in my ass!"

Lori had Sven all the way done her throat. She knew he was close. His cock was twitching. She heard Eric say. "Give Catrina what she wants. She's a good girl. Lori can eat from her."

Lori's lust was soaking up the dirtiness of the whole scene. She did not care what Eric asked of her. In this moment she would do anything he asked, no matter how dirty. She might regret some of it later, but she was still going to do it. Lori tried to hold on to his cock, but Sven pulled it away from her mouth and put it back in Catrina's ass. Lori was being fucked hard again. She had been empty just moments before, probably so Catrina could suck on Eric's dick, again. She had barely noticed it before, but now she was close to cumming again. Sven let out a big groan and Lori looked up. Sven was buried deep in his wife's ass, holding still. His balls had grown very tight. Lori kissed them. She knew he was cumming.

"Give Lori your gift, baby girl," Sven said to Catrina as he withdrew. Her asshole looked well used. It was slick with lube and cum among other things. It was still gaping a little, not quite closed. It had been a pretty, little dark brown star before, now it looked red, angry and pouting. Suddenly, Catrina's asshole loomed over her and came down very close to her mouth. Catrina had moved up into a squatting position. There was nowhere to go. Eric held her hip still cumming within her. There was some low farting noises and then a cum bubble formed and popped. Slowly, Sven's cum began to drip down from Catrina's open anus. Instead of pure white, it had a brownish colour to it. Lori let the mixture plop into her mouth. She ate it up greedily despite is mildly bitter taste. She even licked Catrina's asshole clean. She had an orgasm as she did it.

It seemed like that was the end. Everyone in the room had been left panting and exhausted. The scene was played out. It did not feel like any more was needed. Catrina moved over to sit against the headboard. She said. "I hope it's not out of line for me to make a request, but I would like it if Lori and I could spend the rest of the night together here in this bed. Alone."

Sven looked at Eric who nodded. "Alright," he said. "You women can finish the night together."

*****

It was a half an hour later, somewhere around one in the morning, before Lori felt like she was finally coming down from subspace. She was cuddled up under the blankets with Catrina in the darkness. They were keeping each other warm, arms around each other, boobs pressed together.

"You know I love you, right Lori?" Catrina said to her.

"I just ate your husband's cum out of your ass," Lori replied. "You better love me! Because I certain love you! I wouldn't do that for anyone else!"

"I know. That was totally crazy, right?" Catrina giggled. "Was it okay? Did you like it at least?"

"There was a ... bitter taste to it. But it was okay," Lori replied. "I was in subspace. I just felt natural. Does that make sense?"

"Girl there was nothing natural about what you did tonight!" She replied.

"Shut up!" Lori exclaimed.

"I'm teasing you!" Catrina replied. She gave Lori a deep kiss and cupped her breast. "You do whatever feels natural to you. It is your body, your submission. Do let anyone tell you that you are doing something wrong."

"Stop it. You're making me horny again!" Lori protested.

"So?" Catrina replied. She climbed on top of Lori. "Is your pussy still full of Eric's cum?"

"Yes," Lori replied a little embarrassed.

"Good. I want to taste it!"

"Catrina, no..."

Catrina kissed her again. "Just shut up and let this happen."

As Catrina went down on her, Lori had another orgasm. She licked out almost all of the cum. "My god, he tastes good!" She said when she was done.

"Oh my God! You are simply amazing," Lori said lying there next to her. Then she said. "Have you ever tasted his cum before?"

"No."

"I will have to save some for you to try another time," Lori said. You might have to eat it from my back door though."

"Oh my God! I'm totally in love with you!" Catrina said. She planted a big kiss right on her lips. Then she told her. "I know we have only know each other a short while, but you are my best friend, you know."

"Same," Lori nodded in agreement. "I don't think I could ever do something like tonight with anyone else."

"You will," Catrina said. "In time."

"Do you know something I don't?" Lori asked. She gave Catrina a suspicious look. "Is Eric preparing me for something?"

"Oh, nothing like that. I mean, I don't know anything. I just know that this is how it goes with everyone," Catrina replied. "The more you do these kinds of things the more you get into it and want to do it more."

"Oh, okay," Lori said. She felt that Catrina was right in a strange way, but she also felt like maybe she was being prepared for something she did not know about yet.

"Anyways, I really loved how we kept switching and dominating each other," Catrina added.

"I know, it was weird getting on top though," Lori said.

"But so much fun!"

"Definitely!"

"I feel like we are mostly submissives, but for each other we are switches," Catrina explained.

It made some sense to Lori. It did feel a bit like that after all.

"I don't know what the plans are for tomorrow, but I'm not leaving until I've had an experience in the dungeon," Catrina said. "What do you think of the fun room downstairs?"

"Its... intriguing," Lori admitted.

"Good," Catrina said. "I want you to be there for my punishment."

"Punishment for what?"

"Ah, for fun of course!"

*****

Lori had never seen a real BDSM punishment scene before, until now.

It was late in the morning and they all had their coffees, but they had no breakfast yet. By the time they got around to eating, it may as well be lunch.

Catrina was already naked and tied up to a large wooden frame that held her arms apart above her head. Lori could not help, but admire just how beautiful she was. Last night already felt like a thousand years ago and jet the lust and desire was right there with her now.

"What shall it be today my darling?" Sven mused. His voice boomed filling up the whole room, which was huge. On the other side watching it all, Eric and Lori sat on a large sturdy table. Lori's hands were wrapped around a warm cup of coffee.

"It's not my choice," Catrina replied defiantly.

Sven stood before a big display of various devices hung on one of the walls. Eric had quite the collection of instruments of pain. Lori was sure that at some point she would experience them all.

"The crop, the flogger, the paddle," he said to himself teasing his wife who was growing frustrated with the delay.

"Just pick one!" Catrina spat.

"Maybe the cane will fix your attitude?" Sven replied. He had one in his hand. He put it back. "No, I have a great idea. We have the room, let's use it." He picked up a braided leather whip.

Lori tried to focus on what was happening. She really wanted to, but her eyes kept wondering over to the cage that was just a few feet away from her. She did not understand why, but it really intrigued her.

The long leather whip uncoiled until it touched the floor. It made a strange sound as it dragged across the floor. However, the sound it made as it whistled through the air caught Lori's attention. She watch jaw agape as Catrina was struck across the back. She gave a yelp in pain, but she looked a Lori and smiled.

Again, the whip lashed her across the back. She cried out and screamed, "Ah, fuck yeah!"

Again she was struck.

"That's it!" She panted.

Again the blow landed hard.

"Fuck yeah!" She bellowed. "Give it to me harder!"

Now Sven was putting everything he had to it. The whip cut through the air striking across her back, with the tail actually wrapping around her rib cage to the front. She flinched every time despite herself. Even with tears streaming down her face she continued to look at Lori and smile.

Lori thought that maybe she was putting on a show of how tough she was. Red welts were forming across her back where she had been hit. Catrina continued to cry out. "Fuck Yeah! That's how it's done!"

Sven gave her twenty-five lashes in all before he decided to put the whip down. Catrina tried to act as if she could have taken more, but everyone in the room knew she was done. As Sven unhooked her from the frame, she collapsed into his arms. It was a touching moment the way they held each other.

"Come on," Eric said to Lori. "Let's leave them be."

Lori knew instinctively that one day soon it would be her up there being whipped. She was not sure how to feel about that just yet.