All Comments on 'The Daddy Baby-Daddy'

by Pardog

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Her ass would giggle?

I've never heard of a giggling ass before. Thank goodness.

PardogPardogover 9 years agoAuthor

Oh, you need to find a woman with a giggly ass, my friend. You just need to. It is a spectacular view when you are taking a woman with a giggly ass from behind and you can just watch that sweet ass shake and wobble as you push into her. Trust me, find a bigger woman with thick ass and do it doggy style. You will not be disappointed. (Of course, I'm assuming you're a dude.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

giggly = laughing ass

jiggly = big ole shaking ass

PardogPardogover 9 years agoAuthor

Wow! I can't believe I did that. Thank you for pointing that out. I feel like such an idiot.

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Giggly

I'm giggly over the idea of a giggly ass!

I loved the story and the concept, though I did call Brenda a bitch cos she didn't want her baby to look like Garrett!

Thanks for a great read, again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

As a fairly unattractive man, yes Brenda, you are a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm not totally sure how his sperm bank idea was legit...

I mean, she said she didn't want a baby that looked like Garret. The problem wasn't necessarily having sex with him to make the baby. How would finding a sperm donor that looked like Garret solve the problem?

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
Wow they are both shallow assholes

So she can marry him and look at him all the time at home but not in bed? Really? Traten the poor baby gets sick and needs blood or a organ and they are caught. Huge nose on father but daughter has no sign of it and he has no questions hahahah

Clarissa72Clarissa72about 2 years ago

The story was good. Ppl need to stop finding stuff wrong with everything. Most of us can’t even write a story. Garrett being unattractive is just life. Who wants a baby that has his features. Brenda married him for ALL THE RIGHT REASONS-like his kindness, humor, Intellect and loving nature. That’s why so many get divorce, they marry for shallow reason- looks and money. How long does a person look young and vibrant? Not long! Then their partner is looking for an upgrade. So cut it out ppl.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really a great loving story i just love

those types of out comes . Such a

beautiful ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous