The Daddy Complex

Story Info
Maddy is addicted to daddy-daughter fantasies.
7.3k words
4.49
17.5k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers

"Please take a seat, Maddy. Don't be nervous. I'm not here to judge, only to listen and provide suggestions. When you set up the appointment, you told me something was wrong with you, that you were having difficulty with dating men your own age. Could you elaborate on why you believe you have a problem?"

Jennifer Mason watched her new client nervously take a seat on the couch. Maddy, a pretty redhead with green eyes, was twenty but could have passed for someone much younger. She was barely five feet tall and weighed just over one hundred pounds. Her small but perky breasts puffed out from a blue t-shirt worn over a pair of snug jeans.

Maddy looked down at the floor. "Um, well, it's just, um, guys my age don't make me feel things."

"Are you talking about sexually?" Jennifer asked. "Are you more attracted to girls? There's nothing wrong with that, Maddy."

"No, no, um, I don't like girls that way. I...oh this so embarrassing. Maybe I should go."

"Maddy, I won't judge you. My job is to help you. People come to see me for all kinds of problems. Please relax and tell me why you're here."

"I didn't know something was wrong until a few years ago when I went out on my first date. We kissed and stuff but I didn't feel the things other girls talked about. I dated a few other guys in high school, but it was the same thing. I tried masturbating thinking about one of the cute guys in my class, but it left me frustrated."

"That sounds more like a sex phobia, Maddy. I can help you with that."

"No, um, that's not it. There's more."

"Okay, then tell me. Pretend like I'm not even here."

"I'll try. It began when I turned eighteen. My best friend Amy knew I was a virgin and set me up on a date with Dan as a birthday present. He's a good looking guy at school that all the girls fawn over. He owed Amy a favor and agreed to go out with me. I didn't care if it was just a setup. I knew it was time for me to lose my virginity and Dan seemed like a good person to do it with.

"I was surprised at how nice he was to me. He gave me flowers and took me to dinner like we were on a real date. Afterwards we went to a motel. He slowly undressed me and told me I was beautiful, but he was just being nice. He kissed me and sucked my nipples. Out of nowhere, an image of my father flashed into my head. It was no longer Dan sucking my tits. It was my dad. He slid his lips across my stomach and between my legs, but in my mind it was Dad's tongue licking my pussy.

"I cried out OH DADDY, which was the wrong thing to do. Dan stopped eating me and asked me why I called him daddy? I mumbled that I thought I said OH DANNY. He laughed and continued eating me. I closed my eyes and once again it was Daddy licking my pussy and fingering my cunt. I had my very first orgasm and did something that scared him as much as me. Stuff began squirting out of my pussy in gushes. It was all over his face and dripping from his chin."

Maddy stopped talking and looked at Jennifer with horror in her eyes. She put her hand over her mouth. "I'm sorry. I got carried away telling it, but I didn't mean to be so crude. I don't normally talk like that."

Jennifer put her hand on Maddy's knee. "Please don't apologize. It's exactly what I want to hear. Just tell it like you're writing in a diary. I want all the details. Don't hold back."

Maddy nodded and continued. "I'll try. Anyway, after I went off like that I apologized and said that had never happened before, which was true because I had never had an orgasm. He went into the bathroom to clean up and came out wearing only a pair of briefs. It was obvious how excited he was. He pulled them down and I saw my first cock. I was curious and traced the contours with my fingers. It felt so alive, throbbing and pulsing with excitement. I knew what a handjob was. I wrapped my fingers around it and stroked.

"I knew if I kept it up, white stuff would come shooting out. I was curious to see it, but before it happened, Dan pressed the tip against my lips. He wanted a blowjob. I was nervous because I had never given one, but Amy had told me enough that I thought I could fake it. I parted my lips and felt him slide across my tongue. He moved it in and out.

"It was okay, but not nearly as exciting as Amy had described it. Not until I closed my eyes and imagined Daddy's cock sliding in and out of my mouth. All of a sudden my nipples felt like they were going to explode and my pussy throbbed. I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit. My mouth began flying up and down his cock, my tongue swirling around the hard flesh. Pressure continued to build in my belly. I was going to have another orgasm.

"Just before my pussy exploded, I felt Dan's cock swell. He thrust deep and grunted. His hot sperm sprayed into my mouth again and again and again. Moment later I went off imaging it was Dad's sperm I was tasting. His cock was still in my mouth and muffled my scream. Hot sticky white stuff poured from my lips and dripped from my chin. My pussy clenched. It gushed and squirted all over my fingers and legs.

"Now I was the one that was a mess. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. Afterwards, I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself, trying to figure out why Daddy's face and cock kept invading my mind. Just thinking about him was turning me on. My hand slid between my thighs and rubbed my pussy. I leaned forward and kissed myself in the mirror. My fingers moved faster. I began mouthing the words OH DADDY...FUCK ME DADDY.

"Once again my pussy tightened. I bit my lip to stifle a scream. A stream of cunt juice shot from between my legs and splattered onto the floor. I shoved two fingers up my cunt and pumped them in and out. FUCK ME DADDY...HARDER. Another spray squirted from my pussy. I collapsed to the floor trying to catch my breath. It was the first orgasm I had from masturbating.

"Dan knocked on the door and asked if I was okay. I told him I had to pee and would be right out. He surprised me by asking if he could watch. I thought it was weird but for some reason I said okay. He walked in and stood in front of me completely naked as I sat on the toilet. He was staring right at my pussy so I opened my legs to let him see. A steady flow of golden pee tinkled into the bowl.

"Dan's cock grew bigger and bigger as he stared. I emptied my bladder until the last few drops fell from my pussy. I grabbed some toilet paper to wipe, but Dan grabbed my hand and asked me if he could clean me with his tongue. This was so weird, but I said okay not knowing what else to do. I climbed on the bed and spread my legs. Sure enough, Dan crawled between them and licked me. He even pushed my legs back and licked my asshole, which I thought was really weird.

"He continued licking me until I was nice and wet, then climbed on top. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down my pussy and over my clit. I could feel his tip press against my opening. I was a little worried it might hurt because his cock seemed so big. There was a lot of pressure when the head of his cock popped inside me, but it didn't hurt or anything. My pussy stretched around him as he went deeper and deeper. I felt the tip bang against my cervix and knew he couldn't go any further. Dan began moving in and out, slowly at first and then faster and faster.

"Amy told me getting fucked was the most incredible feeling in the world, and it was pleasant, but I couldn't say the heavens and earth moved. I watched his cock slide in and out of me, and that was pretty cool, but my pussy didn't feel like it was going to explode just from that. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate. Daddy's face came into my head and I imagined him saying, "Does my Baby girl like Daddy's big hard cock?" All of a sudden the intensity went from like thirty to one hundred.

"I think Dan sensed the change as well. He began pounding his cock into my pussy harder and faster. I clawed at his back with my fingernails. My heels slapped against his ass cheeks. I bucked up against his cock driving it even deeper if that were possible. I couldn't control the shrieks and squeals coming out of my mouth. Without thinking I cried out FUCK ME DADDY...SHOVE YOUR BIG HARD COCK UP MY CUNT.

"Dan laughed. He said every time I cried out his name it sounded like I was saying 'Daddy'. I didn't bother to correct him, because as far as I was concerned, it was Daddy's cock up my cunt. He continued relentlessly pounding into me. An orgasm ripped through my pussy. I could feel juices sprinkle out from around his cock and coat my thighs.

"A second orgasm hit, and then a third, and then one right after another. I was out of control and exhausted, but unable to stop. Wet squishing sounds filled the room as he continued to pummel me. Through the fog in my head I heard him telling me he was going to cum. I yelled back YES DADDY, CUM IN MY PUSSY. He thrust deep and grunted. Spurt after spurt filled me until it was leaking out from around his cock, making a big puddle on the sheets below.

"I went home very confused. It became difficult living in the same house with Dad. Every time he smiled at me, my pussy tingled. I began wearing sexy outfits in front of him, hoping he would look at me the same way I looked at him. He smiled and told me how pretty I was, but in a fatherly way. A few times I sat in his lap squirming my ass against him, but I got no reaction, just a friendly peck on the cheek. Having sex with Daddy was not going to happen.

"That's why I said I'm not normal. I can't have sex with the boys I date without thinking of Daddy. I still masturbate thinking about sucking his cock or having him fuck me. I know it's not going to happen. It's so frustrating."

Jennifer contemplated what Maddy had said before replying. "You know, it's not unusual for people to imagine a different partner while they're having sex. Married couples do it all the time. It's also not unusual for girls to have what's known as a Daddy Complex. They often don't even know that is why they are acting out. It sometimes takes the form of nymphomania where a woman will fuck anyone at any time yet never achieve full sexual satisfaction."

"You think I'm a nymphomaniac?" Maddy asked.

"Probably not, but it could be related. You are achieving sexual satisfaction, but only when thinking of your father. Tell me, did you see Dan again?"

Maddy nodded. "Yes. I was surprised when he called and asked me out a few days later. I thought he had only asked me out as a favor to Amy."

"Tell me about it, Maddy."

"He picked me up at home and we went to dinner. I felt relaxed around him this time. He asked if I wanted to come over to his place. His parents were out for the night. I made a joke and said, "Sure Daddy, um, I mean Danny." He laughed and said if I wanted to call him Daddy, that was okay. I replied, jokingly, that I would be happy to be his daughter, which was not so far fetched because he looked a lot older than eighteen and I looked younger.

"We went to his room. The game we were playing became more intense when he said, "Daddy wants to eat your pussy." I almost had an orgasm in my jeans. I quickly pulled them off and climbed on the bed. He wanted to eat me from behind, which I thought was weird. I got on my hands and knees. He buried his face between my ass cheeks and licked my pussy. Of course, in my mind it was Daddy licking me and I let him know in a very loud manner. YES DADDY. EAT ME. LICK MY PUSSY.

"I felt his tongue wash across my asshole and almost lost it. When he shoved two fingers up my cunt and pumped them in and out, I did. As always, my pussy exploded all over his hand and splattered his face. He clamped his mouth around me and swallowed the juices pouring from my vagina. "That's my Baby girl," he said. "Daddy loves the taste of your pussy." I was in heaven.

"Next I sucked his cock, my eyes closed imagining it was Daddy's cock sliding in and out between my lips. Dan played the role perfectly. "Suck Daddy's cock, Baby. You make Daddy feel so good." I completely forgot Dan was there. I attacked his cock like a wanton whore, sucking and slurping wildly. Spit poured from my lips and ran down the shaft. I gagged and choked as it repeatedly slammed against my throat.

"I heard him say, "Oh fuck Baby...Daddy's going to cum." I pulled him from my lips and stroked his slimy shaft. YES DADDY. CUM ALL OVER MY FACE. I kept stroking and squeezing until I felt him swell. A loud grunt was followed by a powerful spray of cum that splashed off my nose and cheek, finally landing on my ear and in my hair. More splattered my lips and shot into my open mouth. It splashed off my cheek and across my forehead. I took him between my lips and swallowed the rest.

"I reached between my legs and rubbed my pussy. With cum dripping down my face, my body twisted and jerked as one spasm after the next sent me spinning. A spray of pussy juice shot across the bed. I rammed two fingers up my cunt and fucked myself to a second orgasm. I finally collapsed with exhaustion. When I caught my breath, I had to pee and said so to Dan. I was surprised when he said, "Daddy wants you to pee on his cock." I was shocked but figured what the heck.

"We went to the bathroom. Dan sat on the toilet and asked me to straddle his thighs. I positioned my pussy just above his flaccid cock, spread my pussy lips, and let go. A golden spurt shot out and splashed against his stomach. I readjusted my aim. A second spurt landed right on his cock. I saw it jump. Then I opened up. A steady spray drenched his cock, balls and pubes, dripping into the toilet below. He slowly grew bigger until his shaft poked up from between his thighs like a flagpole.

"I finished peeing. Dan slipped a hand between my legs and rubbed my pussy to clean it. He sucked them into his mouth, savoring the taste of my pee. I knew what was coming next and closed my eyes. "Daddy wants to put his cock inside his little girl's cunt," he said. I lowered myself onto his knob and pushed until I felt it slide inside me, except that it was Daddy's cock, not Dan's. FUCK ME DADDY.

"It bottomed out inside me. I lifted up and slammed back down, impaling myself completely. Two hands grabbed my ass cheeks to guide my fucking motions. A finger slipped between my crevice and rubbed my anus. I wanted more. PUT YOUR FINGER IN MY ASSHOLE, DADDY, I yelled. He pried open my sphincter. Moments later his entire finger was buried up my ass.

"It was too much for me. I lifted off his cock and sprayed a stream of girl cum against his stomach. I slammed my pussy back down his length and fucked him hard, his finger still up my ass. He sunk his teeth into my neck and sucked on the skin. I had another orgasm that left me breathless. "Turn around and sit on Daddy's cock," I heard him say.

"I did as he instructed and lowered my ass until his knob wedged between my pussy lips. I squirmed back and forth, then plunged my pussy down his length. I leaned forward and moved my ass up and down so he could see his cock going in and out of my dripping cunt. It felt so good. FUCK ME DADDY. FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG HARD COCK.

"I slipped a hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. The pressure in my belly continued to build until I could no longer contain it. I lifted off his cock and sprayed a stream of cunt juice across the bathroom floor. I slammed my pussy back down his length and rode him hard. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back on him. His hands found my tits and squeezed. He pinched my sensitive nipples. My pussy exploded again, drenching his embedded cock.

"We went back to the bedroom and did sixty-nine until I came all over his face. I got on my hands and kness and he fucked me dog style with a finger up my ass. I splattered the bedspread when I came. He rolled me onto my back and pushed my knees to my shoulders, driving his hard cock deep into my pussy and bottoming out on each thrust. CUM IN MY PUSSY DADDY. CUM IN YOUR DAUGHTER'S DIRTY CUNT.

"That was all it took. I heard him grunt and felt him thrust deep. Stream after stream of hot thick cum pumped into my waiting pussy, filling me until it leaked out from around his cock and ran down my ass. I screamed and came hard, my cunt juice mixing with his cum and making a big puddle on the bedspread underneath me."

Maddy stopped talking. Jennifer was squirming in her chair with a pained look on her face. She regained her composure and smiled at Maddy.

"In a way, it was the perfect relationship for you, Maddy. You get to live out your fantasy with your father and have fantastic sex with a boy your age at the same time, but I do think your Daddy complex is somewhat severe. Tell me, did you continue seeing Dan?"

"Yes, but only until he had to go off to college a few weeks later. The next time was at my house because my parents were out. I wanted to get fucked on the same bed Dad fucked Mom, but that turned out to be a mistake. By the time we were finished the bed was soaked with cum and cunt juice. I changed the sheet and put the dirty ones in the wash. Mom noticed and asked me about it. I told her I fell asleep in their bed watching TV and accidentally peed myself."

"And he continued to pretend he was your daddy?"

"Yes," Maddy replied. "He was into it."

"What about the pee play? Did that continue?"

"It did. It wasn't just peeing on his cock, although we did that quite a lot. He also liked to watch me pee in my panties and then eat me out afterwards. As long as I could pretend I was doing it for Daddy, I didn't mind. It got even more intense when one day he said, "Daddy wants to pee on his little girl's tits and pussy." It was Daddy asking so I said okay. I sat on the toilet and felt his warm pee spray against my nipples. It ran down my stomach and over my pussy. It was exciting. I rubbed myself to a squirting orgasm while he was peeing on me."

"Very interesting," Jennifer said. "I read a paper once that said sexual fetishes are often a result of people punishing themselves for guilt they carry from childhood. We'll have to explore that further. Unfortunately, our time is up for today. I'll see you next week."

************************

Maddy arrives the following week less nervous after her first session. She takes a seat on the couch.

"The last time we spoke you were having sex with Dan," Jennifer began. "He was pretending to be your father. You told me he left for college at the end of the summer. Let's pick up from there. Did you date other boys?"

"I went out with a few of the boys I knew from school. Quite a few actually. Apparently, word had spread about what I had done with Dan. Not the Daddy games, but the sex. I knew what they wanted and let them have it, but it wasn't the same. I couldn't make myself imagine it was Daddy like I could with Dan. I gave them blowjobs and let them fuck me, but I never had an orgasm. I don't think they cared. All they wanted to do was shoot cum into my pussy or mouth so I let them."

"Interesting," Jennifer says. "Your behavior resembles that of a nymphomaniac - having sex with a lot of partners and not achieving satisfaction. Were you ever able to have an orgasm after Dan?"

"Oh yes. At first it was by myself. I found I could get turned on by reading Daddy-Daughter stories and watching Daddy-Daughter porn. I ignored the names and let the girls in the stories and videos become me. Then I discovered Daddy-Daughter chat rooms and it opened up a whole new world."

"I see. Were these audio or video chats, or just typing?"

"Typing at first. I had to do a lot of searching to find a good partner. They were mostly older men which made the fantasy more real for me. I found this guy from England named Ian who was especially good. He talked me into trying audio and then video on Skype. I only let him see me from the neck down and asked him not to show his face so I could imagine it was really my own daddy. It was incredible."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers
12