The Daddy Complex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've always wondered how that works," Jennifer says. "Do you masturbate together while you're talking, or do you take turns? I assume you are naked."

"Yes, but there's more to it. I have one of our sessions recorded on my phone so I can watch it when I'm feeling horny. Do you want to see?"

"I would. Can we project it to the TV and watch it together?"

"Sure,"

Maddy pulls up the video on her phone while Jennifer turns on the TV. Through the firestick, an image pops onto the screen. Maddy hits play. A man wearing red briefs and a t-shirt is sitting in a chair. He is visible from his neck to his thighs. A smaller window shows Maddy, also sitting in a chair, visible from her neck to her knees. She's wearing white shorts and a satin turquoise top that shows two little dents where her nipples poke through. She speaks first.

"Hello Daddy."

"Hi Baby. Do you have something you want to show Daddy?"

Maddy pulls off her green top and sits back in the chair. Her smallish tits swell from her chest. Two perky nipples poke out from the pink circles in the middle of each one. She makes a show of rubbing them with her fingertips.

"I think there's something wrong with me, Daddy. Every time I rub my nipples I get wet and gooey between the legs."

"I see, sweetie. That does seem to be a problem. Can you show Daddy exactly where it is that you get wet?"

Maddy stands and pushes down her shorts, stepping out of them. Her pink panties cling tightly to her pussy mound. She slides a hand between the gap in her thighs, rubbing a finger back and forth across her gash.

"Right here Daddy. This is where my panties get wet."

"Take them off, Baby. Daddy wants to see."

Maddy sits in the chair and lifts her legs, slipping off her panties. She spreads her thighs and puts her feet on the edge of the desk. Pink folds peek out from a strip of bright red hair covering her mound. She puts both hands between her legs and spreads her lips which are speckled with beads of cunt juice.

"See how wet I am, Daddy. And when I rub this spot here, I get even more gooey."

Maddy moves a finger to her clit and rubs it in circles.

"What do you think about when you rub yourself like that?"

"I, um, I think about you, Daddy. I think about what you look like without any clothes on."

Ian pulls off his t-shirt, revealing a nicely developed hairy torso. Maddy continues to rub her clit, getting more into it. Ian takes off his briefs. His hard cock pokes up from between his thighs.

"Is this what you think about, Baby?

"Yes Daddy. When I rub my pussy I think about your big cock. I think about licking it and what it would feel like sliding between my lips and into my mouth."

"Show Daddy how wet that makes you, Maddy."

Maddy dips two fingers into her cunt, twisting them around inside. She pulls them out and holds them in front of the camera. They're glistening with her sticky secretions. She spreads her fingers apart. Several strands of web-like cunt goop hang between them.

"See Daddy. Thinking about your cock makes me all gooey."

"Put your fingers into your mouth, sweetie, and taste your pussy."

Mandy makes a show of lifting them to her lips and licking the fingertips with her tongue. She sucks them into her mouth, holding them deep and moaning. Her other hand continues to tease her clit. Then she pumps her fingers in and out of her mouth like she's sucking a cock.

"That's good, Baby. Are you thinking of Daddy's cock?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmm," Maddy mumbles and nods her head, still sucking on her fingers. Ian wraps his hand around his cock and begins to stroke.

"Daddy's thinking how good your lips feel wrapped around his cock. Do you like sucking Daddy's cock?"

Maddy nods her head. She pushes a third finger into her mouth and rams them in and out, making wet slurping sounds as spit drools from her lips.

"That's good, Baby. Do you want to make Daddy cum?"

"Mmmmmmm," she moans, nodding her head. She rams two fingers up her cunt as she continues to suck three others into her mouth. Loud squishing sounds can be heard through the microphone.

"Oh god, Baby, your mouth makes Daddy's cock feel so good. Suck it sweetheart. Suck Daddy's big cock."

Maddy pulls the three fingers from her mouth and flutters her tongue back and forth across the tips while staring straight into the camera.

"I love sucking your cock, Daddy."

She shoves her fingers back into her mouth, pumping them in and out hard and fast. Spit drools from her lips and drips from her chin. Her other hand, slimy with cunt juice, moves back to her clit.

"Daddy's going to cum, Baby. He's going to cum all over your face."

Ian stands and pumps his cock faster, aiming it directly at the camera. Maddy pulls her fingers from her mouth.

"Yes, Daddy, cum on my face. I want to feel it splatter against my skin and shoot into my mouth. Please Daddy. Cum for me. Cum all over my face."

Her fingers fly faster and faster across her clit. Ian roars. A powerful stream of hot cum shoots from the tip of his cock and splatters across the camera lens. The view is partially blocked, but not enough to hide several more spurt that shoot out from his cock. He is still spewing when Maddy arches her back and bucks her hips. A spray of cunt juice shoots from her pussy like a stream of pee. She keeps rubbing her clit until a second spray shoots from her cunt.

Jennifer looks over at Maddy on the couch and realizes she has a hand in her jeans and is fingering her pussy. Maddy stiffens and throws her head back. She squeals as her body bucks and jerks. A large wet stain appears in the crotch of her jeans. She falls back in her seat breathing hard. Jennifer squirms in her seat and crosses her legs.

"That was very intense, Maddy. I have to say, I've never known anyone that squirts the way you do. Do you always squirt?"

"Almost always, yeah, at least the first time. I keep wondering if I might be peeing when I cum. It doesn't taste like pee, but it doesn't exactly taste like my pussy either, more like something in between."

"I'll have to do some research to see if there is anything psychological about it. So back to Ian. Do you and he chat a lot? Are there others?"

"We hook up every week or two, but Ian's married and can't find privacy as often as he would like. I have other chat partners, all married, and some with daughters my age."

"Do your sessions go more or less the way you and Ian do it?"

"Sort of, with variations. I have a flesh colored rubber penis I use to pretend I'm sucking a real cock or getting fucked. In fact, if you watched the video with Ian longer, you would have seen it. He likes to cum twice during our sessions."

"Can you give me a copy? I'd like to study it."

Maddy nods. "Sure. I'll text it to you right now."

"Thank you. I'm curious, how do you know when someone is going to be a good chat partner? Does it always work out?"

"I can usually tell after the initial exchange through chat sites, but not always. There have been a few that got weird on me."

"Weird in what way?" Jennifer asks. "Give me an example."

"Well, one was into pee games. I didn't mind that so much. He liked me to watch me pee in my panties while calling him Daddy. When I was finished, he had me pull them down, turn around and spread my cheeks. He pretended to lick my butt hole which usually got him off, but one night he went too far."

"What happened?" Jennifer asks.

"He wanted me to poop my panties."

"Did you?"

Maddy's face turned red. "I told him I didn't want to. He got angry and yelled, telling me to never disobey Daddy. I don't know why I did it. It was so disgusting. My panties sagged from the weight that filled them. Tears streamed down my cheeks. I heard him grunt and looked over my shoulder. Cum splattered his camera, blocking the view. When he was finished, he disconnected. I immediately blocked him on all my accounts."

"I'm glad you blocked him. Do your partners ever get rough with you?"

"Yes, a few are into rough sex and domination, but I don't mind being ordered to do something or a little rough sex. I'll wear nipple clamps, insert butt plugs, and slap my pussy and tits, but I have limits. One partner wanted me to cut my finger and drip blood all over my nipples and pussy. I blocked him after the session."

"But not until after you cut your finger, right?"

Maddy looked down and nodded her head.

"Maddy, it's good you have limits, but you have a hard time saying no. That could become very dangerous. We'll work on that in the following sessions. Our time is up for today. See you next week."

*****************

Maddy returned to her apartment. Her phone pinged. She looked at the message.

Daddy's waiting for you outside in his car.

She recognized the number. It was Brian, a handsome fifty-four year old married man with gray hair, blue eyes and a seven inch cock. They had met in a Daddy-Daughter chat room. After several video sessions, he pressured her to meet in person since he lived nearby. She finally gave in. It turned out to be the best sex she had experienced since Dan. They had seen each other almost every week since that first time.

I'll be right there, Daddy

Maddy took a quick shower. She pulled on a pair of pink cotton panties, a short red and black checkered skirt, and a white button-up blouse. Brain liked his daughter dressed in schoolgirl outfits. After tying her hair into a ponytail, she ran out of the house and hopped in the driver's seat. He started the engine and drove away.

"Hi Daddy."

"Hi Baby. Were you a good girl at school today?"

"I tried to be, but I got bored during Mr. Johnson's class."

"What did you do, Maddy?"

"I day dreamed about you, Daddy. I touched my pussy under the desk. Mr. Johnson saw me and made me stay after school. I had to bend over the desk and pull down my panties while he spanked my bottom with his hand."

"I'm sorry, Baby. How can Daddy make it up to you?"

"Like this."

Maddy took his hand and moved it between her thighs. He rubbed her pussy through the cotton panties covering it. Moistness seeped into the crotch. He pressed a finger against the thin cotton and felt it push into her opening. He slid it to her clit. Maddy squirmed in her seat and moaned.

"That feels good Daddy. I like it when you rub me like that."

"I want you to cum for Daddy. Can you do that, Baby?"

"Uh huh...keep rubbing my pussy."

"That's it Baby. Cum for Daddy."

His finger moved faster and faster. Maddy's moans and gasps became more desperate. She arched her back and bucked hard.

"NNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHH..."

Her pussy exploded, drenching her panties and making a big wet spot on the back of her skirt. Brian slipped two fingers under the crotch and into her cunt. He pumped the in and out, digging as deep as he could. Maddy pinched her nipples through her blouse. Another orgasm drenched his hand and splattered her thighs.

"That's my Baby girl. Daddy's got a problem now. Do you want me to show you?"

Maddy nodded, too out of breath to speak. Brian pulled on to a dirt road and parked underneath some trees. He unbuckled his pants and pushed them down his thighs. A rock hard seven inch cock poked up from his lap.

"Wow, Daddy. It's so big. Can I kiss it?"

"Of course, Baby. You can put it in your mouth if you want."

Maddy leaned over the console and swirled her tongue around the swollen knob. His cock jumped. She continued to tease it, flicking her tongue back and forth over the tiny slit sticky with pre-cum. When he was nice and slick, she slid her lips down his shaft, taking him deep into her mouth. Brian put his hands on her head to guide her bobbing motions.

"Oh Baby, you suck Daddy's cock so good."

His words encouraged her. Maddy became more aggressive, slamming her mouth up and down so hard the tip banged against her throat.

"Ggggggaaaaaaa...ssssppppp..."

Spit drooled from her lips and ran down his balls. She loved sucking cock. It always made her pussy throb. Maddy slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Her other hand reached down and massaged his balls.

"Oh fuck, Baby. Oh god."

Maddy pushed out her tongue and opened her throat. His cock slid deeper and deeper until her lips were pressed against his pubes. She briefly came up for air and slammed back down his length, taking him into her throat. She did this again and again. He was close. Maddy pulled her lips from his cock and looked up at him, spit dripping from her lips.

"Cum in my mouth, Daddy. I want to taste it and swallow it. Please Daddy. Cum in my mouth."

She slammed her lips back down on his cock, fucking it in and out. Her fingertips pressed against his scrotum. Her tongue fluttered across the underside of his knob.

"Oh fuck, Baby. Daddy's cumming. OOOOHHHHHH...AAARRRGGGGHHHH..."

A powerful spray bounced off the roof of her mouth and pooled in the opening to her throat. A second, third, fourth and fifth blast followed. Maddy kept her lips wrapped tightly around him as the final few drops oozed from the tip of his cock. She sat up and opened her mouth, swirling her tongue around in the huge puddle pooled under her lower lip. A small dribble ran down her chin. She closed her lips and swallowed it all in two gulps.

"You taste yummy Daddy."

He scooped up the cum and her chin and pushed his finger between her lips. She sucked it clean.

"Do you have a kiss for Daddy?"

Their lips met. Tongues mingled. His hand squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples through her blouse. He dropped it between her legs and rubbed her super wet pussy. Maddy squirmed against him and moaned into his mouth. He moved his lips to her ear and pushed his tongue into the cavity. Maddy loved it when he did this.

"Oh Daddy, you're making me so hot."

"I'm glad Baby. Are you going to cum for Daddy?"

"Yes Daddy. Oh god. I'm gonna cum. Oh. Oh. Oooooohhhhhh..."

His finger fluttered across her clit as he tongued her ear. Maddy lifted her legs in the air, spreading them wide. Her toes curled. She thrust her hips forward and screamed. Cunt juice sprayed from her pussy and splattered the console. He continued to rub her clit until she went off again. She finally collapsed back in the seat, her legs still shaking.

""You made a mess of Daddy's car, Baby. How are we going to clean it?"

Maddy slipped off her panties and held them by a finger. A drop of pussy juice fell from the crotch.

"We could use these Daddy, but they're awfully wet."

"Let me see Baby."

She handed him her panties. He lifted them to his face and breathed in deeply, savoring the smell. He licked the crotch, then squeezed several drops of pussy juice onto his tongue.

"You taste so good, Baby. Let's get out of the car so Daddy can eat your pussy."

Maddy leaned over the hood. Brian squatted behind her and lifted her skirt. He moved his face between her ass cheeks. His tongue shot out and pushed inside her. He pressed his mouth closer, licking and sucking the juices from her cunt.

"Eat me Daddy. Eat my pussy."

He sucked and slurped, flicking his tongue up and down her gash and over her clit. Then he moved to her asshole, bathing it in spit. He shoved two fingers up her cunt, moving them in and out.

"Oh fuck, Daddy. Yes. Lick my asshole"

His tongue fluttered back and forth across her tight sphincter. He pressed the tip against her opening and felt it give way just enough to go inside. His fingers continued to pound her pussy, making wet squishing sounds from all the juices sloshing around inside. Some were running down her thighs.

"I want you to fuck me Daddy. I want your cock in my pussy."

Brian stood and pushed down his trousers. He rubbed the tip of his hard cock up and down her gash, then rammed it into her, burying it deep in her cunt.

"NNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHH..."

She went off on the first stroke. Cunt juice sprayed out from around his cock and streamed down her legs. He continued pounding into her hard and fast, jerking her body forward with each thrust.

"FUCK ME DADDY...FUCK ME."

"I am, Baby. Daddy loves fucking his little girl."

Maddy's shrieks and squeals got louder and more desperate. Her pussy exploded for a second time. He pulled out. Maddy turned around and squatted in front of him, sucking his dripping cock into her mouth. He grabbed her head and fucked it in and out like a madman, making her choke and gag. Then he grabbed her hair and lifted her from the ground, slamming her back against the car.

"Do you want Daddy to put his cock back in your pussy, Baby."

"Yes. Please Daddy. Please fuck me."

He lifted her skirt and slid his cock between her thighs, rubbing it back and forth over her gash and across her clit. Maddy humped her hips in rhythm with his thrusts.

"Put it in me, Daddy. I want to feel your cock in my pussy. Please, Daddy."

He grabbed her ass cheeks, lifting her into the air. The tip of his cock lodged in her opening. She threw her arms around his neck and lifted her legs in the air. He leaned her back against the car and slammed into her, plunging his cock deep into her pussy. Maddy screamed. He hammered her hard and fast. Her legs and feet flailed wildly. An orgasm exploded from her pussy, drenching them both in girl cum.

"Daddy's going to fuck you in the ass now, Baby."

"Yes Daddy. Fuck my dirty little asshole."

Maddy had already prepared for this after her shower. She felt him pull out of her pussy and press against her sphincter. She opened slowly around his knob until it popped inside. He moved in and out, going deeper on each thrust. His entire seven inches disappeared up her asshole. He pulled out and slammed back in, then again and again and again.

"FUCK MY ASS, DADDY...YES...OOOOOHHHHHHHH..."

Maddy reached between their sweaty bodies and rubbed her pussy. The throbbing deep in her bowels moved to her belly. Her fingers flew across her clit. His hard cock moved in and out of her tight asshole hard and fast. He pushed up her blouse and pinched her nipples. Maddy went off like a pressure valve, drenching his stomach and pubes with cunt juice. It dripped from her ass cheeks and ran down the side of the car.

"Oh fuck, Baby...Daddy's going to cum."

Maddy pushed him away and dropped to her knees in front of him. She slipped a hand between her legs and fingered her pussy. Brian grabbed his cock and pumped, aiming it at her face.

"AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH..."

Hot cum sprayed from the tip and shot up the side of her nose. It splashed across her forehead into her hair. A second blast hit her cheek and left eye. More hit her lips and sprayed into her mouth. Several more spurts splattered her face until he was drained. With cum oozing down her face, Maddy's fingers pumped in and out of her pussy. She pulled them out just as her orgasm hit, sending a stream of cunt juice spraying onto the ground below.

"Thank you, Baby. You've made Daddy very happy."

He drove Maddy back to her apartment. She kissed him on the cheek and hopped out of the car.

"Bye, Daddy. Please don't tell Mommy."

Maddy ran up to her apartment. She had a video scheduled for later that night and needed something to eat first. Fucking Daddy took a lot of energy.

12