The Daddy Files: Lizzie + Mike

Story Info
An intruder forces them to choose.
4.7k words
4.56
53k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(NOTE: This story contains elements of non-consent.)

It had been a very long day, and Mike was eager to get home. He heaved an enormous sigh of anticipation as he pulled into the driveway, and realized he was feeling something he hadn't in a very long time: contentment. There was stability in his life now, routine, companionship. It had been a rough few years for him, and for his daughter Elizabeth. First a rather contentious divorce that had resulted in split custody of an understandably moody young teenager, and then the death of his wife and her lover in some boating accident in the Caribbean.

Mike had felt very guilty over his secret pleasure at regaining full-time custody of his daughter. But he had missed her seeing her only on alternate weekends so as to keep from disrupting her life too much. Although there was a mourning period, a time during which Elizabeth was so fragile any disagreement or disappointment could set her off, it had been brief. Shelley had not been the most attentive mother, and the two had never been really close. Elizabeth, Mike learned, was mourning more the possibility of a future adult relationship than she was the mother she had lost.

It had taken some time and some adjustment, but he and Elizabeth had settled into a very comfortable routine. Most weeknights Elizabeth came directly home from school and did her homework before preparing dinner, having it ready most usually about the time Mike arrived home from work. He took care of the cooking on the weekends.

Friday nights were pizza night. Both of them took a break--from work, from school, from chores--and just settled in for an evening of quality time.

Although Elizabeth had turned 18 several months ago, she was just as happy as ever to spend most of her free time with her father, and Mike was grateful. She would be graduating high school soon, and although he had hopes she would get into a local college, she applied to several out of state schools as well. Their time together might well be limited and Mike was happy to take any moments they had together.

Perhaps, Mike thought, he should think about dating again. The trouble was, his relationship with Shelley had been pretty rocky for most of the fifteen years they'd been together. They had tried hard to make it work--or at least he had--but it was a risk to start all over again. Still, one day Elizabeth would have her own life and she wouldn't want him to stay alone and lonely.

But that was a thought for another time. Tonight was Friday night, pizza night in the Holtenhauer household, and he was going to enjoy himself.

The house was surprisingly quiet when he entered. Usually Elizabeth would have music on and the faint sounds of it, of her moving around in her room or the living room, would be evident. It was quiet this evening, still, as though no one was home. But she wouldn't have gone anywhere without calling to let him know. Suppressing his immediate spark of concern, he headed upstairs.

"Lizzie, are you up here?"

"In here, Dad," she called. She sounded strained, he thought, as if she were trying to avoid telling him unpleasant news. He tapped briefly on her bedroom door and then poked his head in.

The sight that greeted him nearly turned his knees to water. Elizabeth was lying on her back, still dressed in her prim school uniform, her wrists tied to her headboard. Mike dashed in without thinking and was brought up short by the metallic click that told him a gun was trained on him and ready to be fired. He hadn't even noticed anyone else in the room, and he spun around when the door slammed behind him.

A man stood there. He was ordinary looking, perhaps even attractive with a crown of tousled blond waves and a dimple in his cheek. And he had a gun trained steadily on Mike, with which he gestured lazily toward a nearby chair.

"Have a seat, Mike."

Mike sat in the chair, his mouth dry as his mind raced with possibilities. None of them were good. He gave a brief moment of thanks that his daughter was still clothed, even as he knew there was no guarantee she would stay that way.

"How do you know my name?" he managed.

"I know a lot about you, Mike. You and Elizabeth here."

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"You can call me Leo," the man said. "And I'm here... to play. I've been watching your daughter for a while. She's very beautiful, isn't she?"

Mike flicked a glance at Elizabeth and back at Leo. "Yes, she is."

That answer seemed safe enough. His daughter was beautiful, with a thick mane of strawberry blond hair, soft brown eyes, and a scattering of freckles that almost begged to be counted.

"I could have had all my fun of course, before you got here," Leo was saying. "Could have been in and out before you were even home--no pun intended, of course." The man flashed a brief grin, and Mike felt his stomach turn. "But then I thought, well, that's just not fair. A girl and her father should have a choice, don't you think?"

Mike exchanged glances with Elizabeth. Her eyes were wide--confused and fearful, but not yet terrified.

"A choice of what?" Mike asked, pleased his voice was staying steady.

"A choice of who gets to be her first fuck, of course."

Mike was on his feet, his fists clenched, before he had even realized it. He had taken a step forward, and it was Elizabeth calling out, "Daddy, don't!" that had him stilling, blinking at the gun pointed directly at his face.

"I'd really rather not shoot anyone today, Mike," said Leo pleasantly. "But your daughter, well, just look at her. Every day she comes straight home, no detours, doesn't she? She doesn't date, either. No fumbling goodnight kisses with the boys from school, no backseat hand jobs. It's not normal, Mike. The girl needs to be fucked. She's ripe for the plucking, and I'd love to be the one to do it, but I thought, Leo, see if her daddy wants dibs."

Mike swallowed hard. Dibs on his daughter? Jesus. There was a choice no father ever wanted to have to make. It shouldn't even be up to him, should it? His daughter wasn't his property. And what a choice. Take his own daughter's virginity or, he assumed, watch a total stranger do it instead.

"So who's it going to be, Mike? Who's going to fuck her tonight?"

"Who is going to rape my daughter, don't you mean?" Mike snarled.

Leo shrugged, as if it didn't matter. "If you like."

"I don't like. I don't like it at all." Mike rose again, but before he could decide what to do, his daughter spoke.

"Daddy," she said in a small voice, "it's okay. Let's just do what he wants."

Mike glanced at Elizabeth, startled. "What? You can't mean that."

"I don't want you to get hurt." Tears shimmered in her eyes and Mike felt his heart break just a little.

"It's up to you, sweetheart. It's your body."

Elizabeth bit her lip, and damned if the vulnerability shining on her face didn't make his cock twitch. And when she said, quietly, "Would you do it, Daddy?" it began to thicken, even as Mike cursed his own body for betraying him. For betraying the sanctity of the father-daughter relationship.

Leo just grinned. "Ah, so little girl wants her daddy to fuck her. I'm not surprised." He leaned against the wall and gestured idly with the gun. "I'm perfectly happy to watch you nail your daughter, Mike."

Mike fisted his hands again, aching to hit something, anything. Again, Elizabeth's quiet voice stopped him.

"Please, Daddy. I don't want it to be a stranger."

The fight went out of him suddenly, and he sat at the foot of her bed, watching her. "Are you sure, sweetheart?"

He laid his hand on her calf and a tremor ran through her body. Her cheeks went pink and she couldn't meet his gaze as she whispered, "Yes."

Mike's hands were shaking, and he wasn't sure what to do first. If he were on a date and about to make love to a woman, he would start by stripping her naked, kissing her, caressing her everywhere, to make her ready for him. He would probably eat her pussy--and god, he loved to eat pussy.

If he was with the kind of woman who he might tie up, he thought, glancing at Elizabeth's restraints, he might just go straight for it. Maybe he would flip her skirt up, yank her panties to the side, and thrust inside her.

He cursed inwardly as his cock hardened at the very thought of it. Like many men, he thought schoolgirl uniforms were hot as fuck, though he had never seen his daughter's uniform that way. That was his little girl, for Christ's sake.

But he looked at her now, the way a man looks at a woman: the way her clean white socks clung to her smooth rounded calf, the pale inches of thigh visible below the hem of her plaid skirt. His daughter was any man's fantasy.

But she wasn't supposed to be his. He wasn't supposed to fuck his daughter. He wasn't supposed to want to fuck her. He wasn't supposed to be thinking of how to fuck her, how aroused he should make her before plunging inside her.

Before he knew it his cock was rock hard and aching.

"I guess this must be, uh, hard for you," Leo said with a smirk. "Let me help you out, Dad." He leaned forward and deftly unbuttoned Elizabeth's prim white shirt one-handed, drawing it open to expose a white bra edged with lace. "Oh, and it even hooks in the front. Good girl," he added, unhooking it and flipping it open.

Elizabeth's face was red now as her small, firm breasts were exposed to her father and a complete stranger. They were perfect, Mike noted, full and round despite their smallish size, and the nipples were temptingly pink and already hard. Probably nerves, he thought, and stifled the urge to take one of her nipples between his lips, tease it with his tongue.

It might help, he rationalized. If she liked having her breasts touched it could make it easier on her. His daughter might be embarrassed if he was able to arouse her, but surely making her wet would make the sex less painful for her.

Leo ran his hand lightly over her nipples, down her stomach, and cupped her mound through her skirt. Elizabeth stiffened, and Mike felt his hackles rise.

"Don't fucking touch her," he growled.

"Touchy, touchy," Leo said, but held his hands up and leaned back against the wall.

Mike turned back to Elizabeth, still wondering where to start. Perhaps he would just touch her, gently, to see what she liked. He swallowed hard, wishing his cock would stop throbbing.

"It's okay, Daddy," Elizabeth said in a small voice, perhaps reading the indecision on his face.

Mike crawled up the bed between her legs, kneeling over her as he caressed one breast. Elizabeth shivered, and he watched with amazement and perverse pleasure as her nipples hardened further, her little pink areolas crinkling up. He ran his thumb over one nipple and a tiny noise escaped her. There was nothing more he wanted to do in that moment than suckle her pretty little nipples, but he couldn't make himself do it.

Instead, he placed his hands on her thighs. She was trembling. He slid his palms up over her smooth skin, lifting her skirt until it was crumpled at her waist. Beneath the skirt she wore a pair of white cotton panties. Mike couldn't think of the last time he'd seen anything so arousing, and he was suddenly desperate to know what he would find beneath the cotton.

Trying to keep his hands steady and hoping no one could sense the eagerness rising in him now, he slipped his fingers beneath the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. Elizabeth drew her legs in so that he could remove them completely, and then rested them on the bed, her thighs already parted for him.

The light curls on her pubis were about the loveliest thing he had ever seen. His cock pulsed in his pants, nearly painfully stiff. Still, he forced himself to move slowly. He didn't want to scare his little girl. But he couldn't go too slowly, he reasoned, because drawing it out might be torturous too.

"Can I touch you, Lizzie?"

His daughter met his gaze. She swallowed, then nodded. Mike placed his fingers lightly on her pubis and ran his thumb down over her slit. She jerked, whimpering softly, as he slid his thumb between her pussy lips, just slightly.

She was wet. Mike almost couldn't believe his own senses, but he circled his thumb slowly at her entrance, and she was very definitely wet. There was no way to know what she was thinking, or feeling, but somewhere, some part of her, seemed to want this as much as his cock did. He raised his hand to his mouth, inhaling the sweet scent of her before he licked his thumb. God, she tasted good.

Elizabeth's eyes widened at the sight of him tasting her, but she said nothing. Before he could lose the rest of his nerve, Mike toed his shoes off and then stripped. He wished his cock wasn't so damn hard, wasn't practically pulsing with need as he knelt on the bed again.

"Baby girl, you made Daddy hard," hissed the man, and Mike jolted. He had nearly forgotten there was someone else in the room. That was a bad sign, he thought, as heat rushed to his face.

"Daddy?" Elizabeth wasn't looking at his face now. Her gaze was glued to his cock, and Mike wondered fleetingly if it was the first one she had ever seen. He was pretty sure she was a virgin--and noted with some disgust that his cock jumped at the very thought--but had she ever seen an erection before? Did it frighten her? Arouse her?

He touched her pussy again, dipping his thumb in to collect some of her slick juices, and then sliding up to circle her clitoris. This time Elizabeth moaned softly, her hips lifting in supplication. Mike wanted to make her come. He wanted to make his own daughter come.

Mike slid closer, opening her legs wider to accommodate him, until the head of his cock brushed her pubic hair. A quick shudder ran through him. He hesitated.

"I'd be happy to step in if you can't do it, old man."

"No!" The outburst startled both men. Elizabeth looked up, very determined now, and said, clearly, "Fuck me, Daddy."

With a deep groan, Mike slid inside his daughter, inch by inch. She was incredibly tight, but so wet that he met almost no resistance until he bottomed out, his balls nestled against her pert backside.

"Fuck," Elizabeth whispered.

Mike gritted his teeth against the urge to come instantly, and said, "Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head. "No. It feels... it feels good, Daddy. I know it's wrong but it feels so good."

"For me, too, Lizzie."

Elizabeth wriggled experimentally, and Mike groaned again. His balls were heavy and aching. He slid partially out of her and back in, and this time Elizabeth let out an excited little whimper. Mike was lost before he even took his next breath.

He pounded into his daughter, his mind blank of anything except the hot, wet fist that gripped him. Dimly he was aware of his daughter's moans, possibly the most arousing sound he had ever heard, the way her thighs spread lewdly for him now. He rested his hand over her pubis again, strumming her clitoris with the pad of his thumb.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy!" Elizabeth shrieked. "I think... I think I'm going to--"

"Yes, baby," he grunted, "come for Daddy."

With a loud cry, Elizabeth arched her back and exploded. He felt her convulsing around him, beneath him, and it brought him right to the edge of his own orgasm. Just before he exploded, he was recalled to himself. He was fucking his own daughter. He was balls deep in his daughter, about to come inside his daughter. He couldn't do that. It was wrong.

At the last second Mike withdrew, shooting thick ropes of come onto his daughter's stomach instead. The orgasm was intense, and when it had finally stopped he felt drained, elated, sickened with himself. He rose and, finding his knees too weak to hold his weight, dropped into the chair again, breathing hard.

It was a moment before he realized that Leo had stepped up behind the chair and tied his wrists tightly behind the chair with the sash of his daughter's bathrobe.

"What the fuck?" Mike exploded. "I did what you said. I fucked my daughter. Now you have to let us go."

"Mmm... nah. You were supposed to come inside her." The man heaved a great sigh. "I guess I'll have to do it."

"No!" Mike roared. But he couldn't move. He watched helplessly as the man untied Elizabeth, stripped her naked. Working quickly he tied her hands together behind her back, then piled her pillows at the foot of the bed and bent her over them.

Now her face was just a few feet from Mike as he sat there, helplessly. Her eyes shone with unshed tears.

"Baby, I'm sorry," he said.

"It's okay, Daddy." Elizabeth managed a watery smile.

Then, as Leo knelt behind Elizabeth on her bed, gripped her hips and eased inside her, as Mike watched his little girl's eyes blur with unwanted pleasure, he felt his cock start to thicken.

No, he thought. NO. It was bad enough to get hard for his daughter in the first place, but to harden watching another man rape her? It could not get worse, could not get more demeaning. He thought. The minute he noticed Elizabeth biting her lips to keep from crying out, it got worse. Because she opened her eyes and saw him, stiff as steel. Their gazes met again.

"Daddy," she whispered, "it's okay. It's okay that you like it. I like it, too. I don't want to like it, but I... it's so good, Daddy, it's so good."

Mike nodded. "Is he going to make you come, baby? Are you going to come all over his cock while you look me in the eyes?"

Elizabeth blushed brightly, but she nodded. "Yes, Daddy, yes!" She was louder now, trying to whisper but not managing it as her body jolted forward with each thrust. "He's so deep, Daddy! So good," she groaned.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay that it feels good. Go ahead and come, baby girl."

For a moment Mike thought he might come, might cover his little girl's face in his sperm without even touching himself, as he watched her find her pleasure. Her eyes rolled back in her head and tears streamed down her cheeks as she grunted like an animal as she came. She was coming hard, he could tell, and Mike was feeling so many different emotions: anger, jealousy, pride, pleasure.

Then Leo threw his head back and roared out his own pleasure as he held Elizabeth's hips tight to his own and pumped his come into her. Elizabeth's eyes popped wide and she shuddered visibly.

"Daddy, I can feel him filling me up. It's so hot, Daddy."

Mike's anger was back, simmering in his gut impotently. He watched as the man who had just shot his load into his daughter zipped his pants back up and collected his gun, then sauntered over to where Mike was seated.

"I guess Daddy enjoyed that, huh? Well, you should be proud, Dad. Your little girl is a good fuck. But I guess you know that already."

He winked, and Mike found himself struggling to stand, to get at the man, to cause him pain any way he could.

"Now, now, none of that. Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to loosen the knot on your hands here, and then I'm going to take off. I'll be gone before you get downstairs, so don't bother trying to come after me."

Mike shook his head. "That's it? But... we can identify you."

Leo shrugged. "I guess you could, but unless you feel like telling the police that you popped your daughter's cherry and then painted her body with your come, I think I'll be just fine." He leaned over, fiddled with the knot behind Mike's back, and strolled out, practically whistling. "Enjoy your Friday, folks."

For a long moment, Mike and Elizabeth stared after him. After a few minutes of struggling, he was able to free his hands and he stood, intending to untie his daughter. But when he walked around her to work the knots, his gaze was drawn down to her upturned rear.

Her thighs were clamped together now, but her swollen pussy was still visible between her legs. Come was oozing from it, dripping down her pussy lips and hanging, suspended, for just a second before trickling onto her leg.

12