The Daddy Files: Lizzie + Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike saw red. That man had left his seed in her. If any man was going to do that, Mike thought, it would damn well be him. He'd be damned if he would just leave some other man's come in his daughter's pussy. He lifted Elizabeth, ignoring her soft grunt of surprise, and carried her across the hall into the bathroom.

He sat her on the toilet and, when at first nothing happened, slid two fingers down over her clitoris. Elizabeth jerked and then struggled.

"No, Daddy, don't. Don't! You're going to make me--"

Her words were cut off by a horrified gasp and then a low groan. Mike rubbed her clitoris, fiercely proud as his daughter's body shook all over as she came. Right on the heels of her orgasm, even as she tried to swivel her hips away from his stroking fingers, she urinated, still shuddering.

"Jesus, Daddy," she muttered, blushing deeply.

Ignoring her, he patted her dry with toilet paper and then, without warning, slid two fingers deep into her vagina. He curled his fingers over and slid them out of her, shaking them to fling the semen on his fingertips into the toilet.

Over and over he thrust his fingers inside his daughter, until he felt certain that all of the come that had been inside her was now in the toilet. To his surprise, he noticed then that his daughter was very wet. Soaking wet. His hand was literally dripping in pussy juice.

Elizabeth was bent over, her forehead pressed against his shoulder and her hot breath tickling his neck as she moaned. Experimentally, Mike slid his fingers inside her again and curled them over, but he brought them out of her slowly.

She grunted softly as he withdrew them, and he slowed, retreated, rubbing firmly over the spot where he'd felt her tighten around him. She grunted again, her pussy rippling around his fingers, and he rubbed his fingers over that spot--again, and again.

Her breath was coming faster now, and she whined, "Daddy, no, you're going to make me pee again."

Again, he ignored her. This time, he used his free hand to stroke her clitoris and his daughter's entire body stiffened before she shrieked, temporarily deafening him. This time, the liquid that shot from her was clear and she shook violently as her pussy squeezed, its frantic fluttering telling him she was coming hard.

When it was over, she went limp against him. His hands were wet with her, juices dripping near to his elbow, and he lifted her again, carrying her gently.

He walked her back into her own room, feeling his hard cock brushing her leg as he went. He felt dazed, almost in a fog, and as he dumped his naked daughter back onto her bed, he knew what he needed to do.

He knelt before her, spreading her legs wide. Elizabeth looked up at him, her eyes tired, face pale, and shook her head.

"Please, Daddy, please no. I'm tired and I'm sore, Daddy. Please don't make me--"

But her words were cut off by the slow thrust of Mike's cock into her slippery pussy. "I'm sorry, baby girl. I'm so sorry, but I need you. I need this."

He wanted to go slowly. He didn't want to hurt his little girl. But his desire, his need, was pounding through his veins, the drumbeat spurring him on, faster and faster. The sound of their flesh slapping together, the heat of her pussy, even the tears that rolled down his daughter's cheeks had his balls drawing up tight, ready to fire.

Elizabeth was moaning again, her head tossing restlessly from side to side. "Nooo," she whimpered quietly. "No, I don't want to come again. Don't make me come again, Daddy."

But her hips were lifting to meet his every stroke, his little girl's body betraying her as it humped up against her daddy, straining for release. And when he touched her clitoris this time it was feather light, and she screamed as she convulsed around him a final time. And he shouted as he came, harder than he could ever remember doing so, emptying himself into his daughter before collapsing onto her.

When Mike's mind finally cleared, he felt Elizabeth's little body shaking beneath his, and remorse set in immediately. He helped her sit up, untied her wrists, and massaged her arms until the pain was gone. Then she simply leaned against him, sobbing quietly, for a few minutes as he murmured apologies and tried not to cry himself.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to hurt you, sweetheart, and I'm so sorry I did."

"It's okay, Daddy," Elizabeth began.

"No, it isn't. You said stop, and I... I couldn't, baby. I'm sorry."

Elizabeth raised drenched eyes to his, but then gave him a tired smile. "I promise it's okay. I was tired and my pussy was sore, but..." She looked down, blushing furiously. "It felt so good, Daddy. And I wanted you to feel good, too. Did it feel good, Daddy?"

Mike hesitated, then decided on the truth. "Better than anything, baby. You felt amazing. I don't think I've ever come that hard in my life."

She was still blushing, but now she looked distinctly pleased. "Daddy," she said, biting her lip, "I know we aren't supposed to... but I want to do it again."

Her voice was so quiet, Mike wasn't sure at first that he'd heard her right. "You want to do it again?"

"Yes, Daddy. Is that okay?"

"God, I... you know we shouldn't. It's wrong."

"But you feel so good inside my pussy, Daddy." She murmured this into his ear, following it up with a soft nibble. He shivered, then groaned.

"Baby, I thought your pussy was too sore."

"It is right now. But it won't be sore forever, Daddy."

Mike groaned again as his cock twitched. He was so fucked. Literally.

"I want to find that guy," he muttered. "I want to find him and I want to beat the shit out of him. Or thank him, I'm not sure which."

Elizabeth's soft laugh sent an arrow of desire through him. "If you want, you could do both."

"I can't, because I have no idea who that sick fuck is."

"I know who he is."

It took a minute for Mike to get over the shock of that information. "You know who he is? Why didn't you say so?"

"Well, I was afraid if I let him know I recognized him, he might shoot us anyway. Was that wrong, Daddy?"

Mike sighed. "No, I guess you did just right, sweetheart. Who is he?"

"Mr. MacNeill. His daughter, Jo Lynn, goes to my school."

"Oh she does, does she?" A nasty, terrible seed of an idea was forming in Mike's head.

"Yeah. I've seen him pick her up after school a couple of times."

"Is she pretty?"

Elizabeth looked at him narrowly. "I guess."

Mike had to grin at the sulky tone in her voice. "Sweetheart, no one could be lovelier to me than you are, I promise. I was just thinking of a way we might give as good as we got to Mr. MacNeill."

"Mmmm. Could I watch, Daddy?"

12