The Daddy Next Door

Story Info
An older daddy and the straight jock in a small town.
1.3k words
4.3
21.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an 18 year old young man, my hormones were raging and my mind wandering towards things I had never imagined I would consider. Late nights on the computer after my parents had gone to bed led me to viewing porn to satisfy my relentless hormones. This discovery of porn soon led to me watching gay videos. While I was never attracted to men, something about seeing younger men and older men together secretly turned me on. I would imagine myself as the younger man in these gay videos, the submissive boy for an older dominant daddy. I even had a girlfriend at the time and my sex life was great, though I simply could not suppress the fantasy of these older men. I was a handsome young man with an athletic physique from a lifetime of sports. I was lucky enough to have a sizeable penis but there was one thing I knew older men would love and that was my ass. For whatever reason I was blessed with an obvious bubble butt that looked almost feminine.

I had not yet discovered Craigslist and MySpace was all the rage. Some of you might remember that MySpace profiles had an option to list your sexual orientation. A search of people in my area led me to stumble upon the profile of a man in his 50's who identified himself as gay. He lived in a lake house in the same small town as myself and fit the exact image of the older daddies that I had been fantasizing about after watching numerous gay porn videos of the younger older type genre.

I gathered the courage to message him eventually and tried to pretend as if I was just a nice young guy making conversation with another local. Looking back I'm sure he knew exactly what was on my mind. Soon he shifted the conversation to a sexual nature which I had hoped for and I disclosed my curiosities. After about a month of conversation he had offered to guide me in my interest of experimenting with gay sex. I had only wanted to experiment with having my ass eaten and he was happy to oblige. He agreed to only eat my ass and stroke my cock.

I showed up at his house one late night as planned knowing that it was arranged for him to eat my ass again but I didn't know much else of how this would happen as I was this submissive young man letting the older daddy take charge again. As terrified straight guys do, I must have driven past his house 4 times with a rock hard erection before I mustered the courage to actually park and get out of my car. He met me outside at the front of his house. To my surprise, he silently and sternly escorted me around the side of his house to his backyard where a chair was waiting positioned facing the lake. I must also add that while his backyard was very dark, there were certainly neighboring houses on both sides. At the time it appeared that the lights were off in both houses but to this day I'll never know if someone had witnessed what happened next.

He positioned me standing in front of the chair, facing away towards the lake and then he sat down, eye level with my ass. He then pulled my shorts and underwear down to my ankles completely exposing my young perky butt and already stiff cock. I'll admit I was rather terrified and actually wanted to leave at this point as I was overwhelmed with the fear of possibly being seen by his neighbors. After all this was a small town and I even had friends that lived in the neighborhood on this lake.

He ordered me to bend over and I obeyed, putting my hands on my knees as I felt his big rough hands spreading my butt cheeks. He slowly and repeatedly squeezed my cheeks and lightly fingered my tight hole. I could hear him mumbling to himself in appreciation of my young bubble butt and I secretly loved the fact that he seemed to admire my butt as much as he did. Still I was scared and as much as I actually wanted to leave at this point, I felt very submissive to this big burly older man and did as I was told. He was the definition of a daddy type, a trucker standing at 6'2, 220 lbs ish, with a big beer belly and hairy.

He told me to stand up straight again and I obeyed. He admired my athletic butt a little longer and then turned me around to face him. My big young dick pointed straight at his face. I knew he wanted to suck me and looking back I wish that I had relented. Though I stood firm and reminded him that I wasn't ready for that. Being the gentleman he was, he respected our agreement and slowly stoked my cock while telling me how perfect my young cock was. He told me how much daddy liked my straight cock and ass. Without warning, he then turned me back around and pushed me back down to my bent over position with my ass close to his face.

He then proceeded to eat my ass while he stroked me at the same time. I was literally on cloud nine feeling this daddy tongue fucking my ass with his hairy beard scratching my cheeks. As big as my cock is, his huge hands seemed to easily devour my cock. His hands would alternate between playing with my balls, stroking me and squeezing my cheeks while he ate me. I remember looking down and seeing his huge hand stroking my penis, such an odd thing to see when your used to a the little soft hand of a female.

Eventually he pulled me down onto his lap and continued stroking my cock while his other hand began pinching my nipples. I had always been the alpha male with girls but now I felt like the girl, submitting myself to this older man and secretly I loved it.

The fear I had subsided and I was in ecstasy as I completely forgot how this was all happening in plain view for possibly anyone to see. He was still completely clothed and I instinctively grinded my nude butt against his groin, feeling his hard dick rub against my butt through his pants. I'll never forget that feeling of those rough strong hands fondling my body, my privates and manhandling me. Up to this point in my life I had become so accustomed to being the alpha male with girls and their soft nature. I had experienced plenty of handjobs from females and the feeling of their delicate hands on my dick was totally different from this submissive feeling. A straight guy on daddies lap with my shorts around my ankles. I felt like I was right where I belonged.

After a short while he sensed that I was close to cumming and pushed me back up to a standing position in front of him, still facing away. He then resumed reaching around and stroking me at a faster pace while he went back to eating my ass. Maybe 30 seconds later I exploded, cumming all over my shoes. That's when the post cum straight guy guilt set in and I literally couldn't fathom that I was there, a straight 18 year old jock nude from the waist down with my shorts around my ankles in an older gay man's backyard. I looked down and noticed cum all over my tennis shoes. He chuckled and made a remark that I would need to clean up before I went to my girlfriends house which is exactly where I was heading. I bent down to pull up my shorts and he gave my butt a little slap causing my cheeks to jiggle. Another affirmation that in his presence, I was his boy.