The Daddy-Son Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neverless
neverless
82 Followers

We came together, my hands on his mid-waist. He placed his hands on my shoulders and then pushed them down a little further. We began to dance. I have to say he'd learnt well, his feet moved in time with mine, even as I led and his body relaxed and went with the flow. I could see him looking up at me as we danced and I looked back down at him, our eyes connecting like magnets as smiles of contentment drifted onto our faces. Around us a few others were dancing the same way, Dads and sons coming together.

We went round in a circle and then another, gradually become more confident in each other's movements. Dad's head lowered forward, until he was relaxing it just below my shoulder, letting it rub against me as we danced. His hands came lower, down from my shoulder and along my waist until they reached my lower back. They felt good there and I wondered whether I should move mine. After a few seconds pondering I did so. They moved round the back, briefly going over the skin where his dress was cut and then lower until I found the material just above his rear. I kept them there for the next song, as Dad rested against me uncomplainingly. Then as the music started after a five second pause I lowered them again. I hadn't realised what a round and plump rear he'd got until I left my hands on them, it wasn't too fat or big, just a perfect size for my palms to roll over and my fingers to spread around. Dad gave a small sigh, nestling into me and continued to dance. His own hands went a little lower and I could feel them against my rear, just resting on it without exerting any pressure.

I nestled against him, smelling a sweet aroma as I did. "Is that perfume?" I murmured into his ear.

"Dior poison," he replied, "Do you like it?"

"Very feminine," I said and could feel him squirming with pleasure at my response.

We continued to dance through several slow songs until the band once again upped the pace, perhaps to entice some of the shyer sons and their Dads onto the dance floor. Dad and I broke, smiling at each other as I turned to escort him back to our table. Dave and Mr Willis were going the same way, evidentially having both enjoyed a small dance themselves. As we got to the table Dave interrupted me before I sat down, "You want to get some fruit punch?" he asked.

I nodded, though it was obvious that it wasn't fruit punch he was interested. We left our Dads together, they both already knew each other, if not well. Over at the table Dave turned to me, "So we didn't guess a Daddy-Son dance."

"No," I agreed.

"With them all dressed up," he added. He paused and then added as if he wanted to make sure I'd noticed, "As women. Hot women."

"I'm not going to argue," I said

He moved closer to me, conspiratorially saying, "Look, this is probably stupid, but is a Daddy-Son dance all that's going on?"

"Like what?" I asked, wondering if he was going to put my own suspicions into words.

"My Dad knows I'm gay and single, yours?" I nodded that he did and he continued, "So he's dressing as sexy as I've seen and encouraging me into slow dances, I don't think he wants to stop there, I think he's wanting to seduce me or me seduce him, I'm not sure which."

I turned, looking at my Dad sitting sexily at his seat, he saw me looking and gave me a coy smile and wave. I grinned back before looking back at Dave, "You could be right."

"Thank God, I was worried I was going mad."

"I'm not saying you are, I'm just saying its possible," I clarified.

"And if we are right," he said and I noticed he took my words as a more definite agreement that they'd be meant as, "Would you do it?"

"It's not something I've considered before," I admitted, "You?"

"Me neither. I'm not sure."

"Could be nothing, you're reading too much into it," I said.

He nodded, "Perhaps. We'll see how it goes, let's get the punch."

We filled four glasses and returned where Dave properly introduced me to his Dad, "Todd, this is my Dad, Chris Willis."

"Pleased to meet you Mr Willis," I said.

"Ms Willis or Chris," he giggled, holding out his hand in a way which I wasn't sure whether to kiss or shake, so I did neither before sitting down next to my Dad.

I had been suspicious before my conversation with Dave, but our talk had made me more so. It wasn't just how my Dad was dressed or even the close dance, but how he giggled at my jokes and made light brushes of my hand, everything a guy did when he fancied me. The question was, what did I want from it - certainly it had always been a fantasy of mine to go with a sissy, none of my ex's had been willing to dress as a girl, and my Dad looked so sexy and feminine in his dress and with his hair done and make-up on. But whilst I'd have gone for it without a thought if he'd been someone else's Dilf, he was my Dad and that was a strange leap from son to lover.

I decided I didn't need to make any decision, not least because I still wondered if I was wrong and that it was just a dance. I relaxed and talked to my Dad, enjoying his company and letting him continue to touch and stroke my hand as we spoke, every now and then widening the conversation to include Dave and Chris, as they too sat and 'flirted'.

After a while the band switched back to a slower, more smooch song. Dave stood up and put out his hand to his Dad, "You want to dance sexy?" he grinned as his Dad nodded and took it.

I looked at my own Dad, "You want to dance again as well," I smiled but didn't add the descriptor, even though it was true.

"Yes, I'd love to," said my Dad.

I led him to the floor. It was much busier than before, with plenty of Dads and sons, dancing cheek to cheek. Dad and I moved together, not wasting any time in placing our hands on each other's rears and him lowering his head down against me, so I could smell his perfume and feel the brush of the top of his head against me as we danced. It felt so good, that I was swept away in the moment, not caring what it meant, just enjoying his smell and touch, the warmth of his body and the lightness of his hands. We went round and round in the dance, co-joined and bonded in a way we had never been before, ever so close.

All around us others were the same, Dads leaning into their sons and relaxing against them. My hands gently squeezed at this butt and he gave a small, but happy sounding sigh, and rubbed his fingers over mine. I was sure Dave was right and briefly looked around, but couldn't see him. I laid my head back down, resting my cheek on my Dad's head, feeling the sprayed hair scratch at my face. He gave another happy moan and nestled closer to me as we continued to go round and round. The song finished and another began as we danced together and then another and another. I could feel myself heating up from the bodies around us and especially the one close to mine, prickles of sweat on my head. I was half disappointed and half glad when the band switched tempo again and I led Dad from the floor.

There was no sign of Dave or his Dad at our table and I wondered where they'd gone as I could no longer see them on the dance floor either. Not that it mattered, Dave was a big boy. I turned to my Dad, "It's stuffy, you want to get some air?"

He nodded. I slipped my hand into his, the fact he didn't take it out was another sign, and led him through the hotel to a balcony overlooking the rear gardens. Night had fallen, but there was a clear moon and the lights from the hotel shone brightly as we walked onto the patio. I let go off Dad's hand and looked at him. With his new hairstyle and make-up he looked so beautiful and hot in the moonlight, a feminine man in a sexy dress. He smiled at me coyly biting his lip as if he guessed what I was thinking and was going to do next.

I had made up my mind as we were dancing close. Dave might be wrong. If he was, my relationship with my Dad, the closest person to me, was fucked forever. But I was sure he wasn't and my Dad was so sexy, so desirable, so beautiful that it was worth the small risk.

I leaned in for the kiss.

There was no resistance, no startled cry, no pushing me back. Instead his mouth opened on mine and let me in, his lips moving in time with my own, his hands moving to hold my waist as I held his. Our tongues touched and flickered at each other, making it clear this was no innocent peck, but still he didn't break away or retreat, he stood his ground as he pulled me gradually in. I opened my mouth wider, slowly engulfing his, my tongue probing forward and exploring a mouth I'd never expected to explore. My large cock was rock hard in my pants, bulging outwards and as I pushed at Dad it was against his thigh. Yet again he didn't stop me or move away from the hard organ, but carried on mouthing at me, his tongue dashing over mine. My hands were on his waist and then his ass, squeezing and holding it through the dress, making sure he couldn't escape, though he showed no sign off doing so.

We carried on, our breaks long enough to draw breath, short enough for no words to enter them, slurping at each other with a passion. His hands clung to me tightly as mine explored, round his ass and waist and then down his thighs and up. It took me a while to find his panties, little more than a strip of elastic on his thigh and I rubbed the naked flesh. My Dad kissed me even harder as I did this, before I took control back, my mouth owning his. A few other couples were also in the garden, making out with the same intensity as us.

I slowly broke the kiss, knowing Dave had been right and being glad he had been. I didn't need to ask my Dad or say a thing as he looked up into my eyes, smiling happily. "You're so beautiful," I said, "So sexy and womanly." He was perfect, a man with the posture and pose of the most sexual and lovely woman imaginable.

"Thank you, I'm so happy you think so," he smiled at me.

"Do you want to go inside and dance again, or we can stay out here," I asked him.

"We could go to my room instead," he said softly looking at me hopefully.

It was obvious he wasn't inviting me up for a heart to heart about what we'd just done, but to continue on an even more intimate level. I kissed him again, long and slow, my hands wrapping round him before confirming my answer, "Yes."

Taking his hand in mine we walked back up the steps to the balcony and into the hotel. The dance floor was quieter than it had been, but many of the dancers locked together in the dance were kissing and canoodling as they moved to a slow smooch. Other sons and dads were kissing at tables or standing against walls and letting their tongues do the talking. Nor were we the only couple leaving the hall and headed to the stairs or elevators; a lot of them would be bonding in an extra special way tonight.

We came to Dad's room and he fished inside his dress before pulling out his key card and opening the door. It was bigger than mine and just as luxurious. But I didn't waste time exploring it, closing the door behind me and pulling Dad closer, my mouth opening as we kissed. He opened in return and I pressed my lips harder against his. In the light I kept my eyes open, so I could look at him, as we kissed. He closed his, falling into the moment. But it allowed me to gaze at his sexiness as I kissed, the eyelids were fake I decided, but it also didn't matter. My hand was on his ass, squeezing and kneading it, pushing my fingers into the plump cheeks. For a few moments his hands were on my sides, massaging them and pulling my shirt out. Then he was reaching around my front, undoing my belt and unbuttoning my pants, pulling the zip down.

His mouth came away from mine as he got down onto his knees. He looked up at me with a loving smile as I grinned back down at him, my eyes locking on my Dad's beautiful face. He reached for my pants and boxers, pulling them down and fishing out my large dick. I could see him staring at it, his mouth agape, "Wow," he said, "It's much bigger than I remember it."

That wasn't a surprise, we weren't a household which wandered around naked or walked in on each other in bath or shower, so I couldn't think when he'd last seen my cock, but I was probably six or seven and it had definitely grown since then. Not that he was wrong though in exclaiming its size; the last time I'd measured it my cock had been just a little short of ten inches and I wasn't sure it hadn't hit that milestone since then. My Dad continued to stare at it, as I waited for something to happen, his hand moved out and he stroked it gently under two fingers, making it jiggle like a flagpole. He looked at me again and smiled happily, "I've been wanting this."

I hadn't until tonight, but with him sitting there beneath me I wanted it now. I nodded, "Me too."

His tongue came out and slowly licked round the tip of my cock, before sliding down the side of it. He looked up again, "I never licked another guy's penis before," he said with a blush.

I gave him an encouraging smile, "You're doing fine, just relax."

He nodded and undid the straps on his dress, pulling it down to his waist and then stuck his tongue out again to lick the underside of my shaft. The sight of my Dad, topless in a dress, on his knees in front of me licking my cock was one I'd never imagined I'd see, but now I was it making me as hard as iron and I gave a growl of appreciation as his tongue moved round. He stopped and smiled, pushing the hair out of his eyes, before licking me again. This time his tongue concentrated on my engorged mushroom top, teasing the tip and sliding at the exposed gland. It felt good, making my legs shiver with pleasure. "Go on," I said.

"Am I doing okay?" he asked with a nervous smile.

"More than okay," I responded. He bit his lip coyly and blushed before returning to his work. His tongue went up and down my hard cock, rolling over the top and the bottom, round the sides, twirling and slipping over the huge erection. He came to my heavy ball sack, which I keep smooth, and his tongue continued at it, licking and tickling the at the bag and the testicles within, before pulling back in a long slow lick which ended with his tongue swivelling round my tip as he smiled up at me. "Very good," I groaned.

"I'm so happy you're enjoying," Dad smiled, his lipstick lips kissing my large cock. "Can I suck it now?"

"That's a question you never need to ask," I replied.

He giggled, then looked serious, "It's so big I probably won't be able to get much of it in."

"You take as much as you feel comfortable with," as much as I like a deep-throat, you don't want to choke on your first date, especially with a virgin like Dad who'd never sucked cock before.

He opened his mouth, looking nervous and slid it down over my cock. I have to say I don't know why he was worried as soon as he felt his lips rolling over me and the warm, moistness of the mouth I was in heaven, groaning softly as he pleasured me. He didn't take me far in, at first, his head bobbing as he went back and forth. Slowly he took more, his tongue pressing at the underside as my cock went into his mouth. I looked down, smiling at him as I saw his cheek extend as my dick pushed it outwards. His eyes smiled back at me and he pressed his head further forward so I could see and feel my prick rubbing against the inside of his cheek. I laid my hands on his shoulders, massaging them, "Yes, Dad, you're doing well. Take it as deep as you want, you don't need to swallow it."

He soon found his comfort zone, not taking the dick any deeper, but bobbing quickly and sucking enthusiastically. It did feel good and he looked so pretty on his knees, every few moments reaching up to push a lock of dyed hair from his eye as his lipsticked lips left a light red stain on my wet dick. I ran my thumbs at his shoulder blades, hoping that was encouragement and it seemed to work as he continued to happily suck my dick, slurping loudly as he took it into his mouth. I groaned again as the tip of my cock pressed at the soft insides of his cheek. "Oh yes, yes, you're sucking me so well. You're doing so good for your first time."

I wasn't lying. If he hadn't told me he hadn't sucked cock I would have been sure he'd been keeping it secret and practising with his dancing and walking on high heels. But I wasn't complaining, it felt so good to have his lips up and down my dick, slathering it with his saliva as he sucked me off.

He pulled his head back again and looked at me nervously, "Are you sure I'm doing okay."

"Honestly Dad, you're doing great, I've not had such a great blow job forever," I said to him encouragingly and he smiled, before kissing and licking my dick, smearing the saliva covering my cock with his red lips. Then he was taking me in his mouth again, more quickly reaching the right spot and bobbing up and down. It was heavenly and I grinned my appreciation.

He continued for a short while, before pulling his head back. "You sure that was okay."

"I'm sure it was much better than okay," I replied.

He got to his feet, looking even more nervously at me. Wordlessly he reached out and undid my tie, dropping it to the floor, before undoing the top few buttons of my shirt and running his hands inside over my muscular pecs. "You're so hard and firm," he said softly.

"Yeah," I grinned, pressing my hard and firm organ at him.

He smiled and continued undoing my shirt, taking it off as I stepped out of the pants which were around my ankle. For the first time in an age I stood naked before my Dad and let him see me. He smiled and he got onto his knees again, kissing and licking my dick, before yet again taking it in his mouth. His head bobbed back and forth as he sucked my member, his dress around his waist. I groaned and let him have it, enjoying every second of it. He pulled his head back again, a small trail of saliva remained between his lips and my dick, before it snapped and fell away. He bit his lip nervously and coyly as he looked up me again, so pretty and sexy. "I've never been had in the ass, by another man's dick," he paused and looked at me beseechingly, "I want you to take my anal virginity, be my first. Will you?"

How could I refuse? I couldn't. "Yes," I breathed softly, "I will."

He stood again and looked at my dick, "You're so big, much larger than I imagined."

"It may hurt a little," I said, not wanting him to be surprised and to be sure this was what he wanted.

"I don't mind," he said in a brave little soldier voice, "It'll be worth it to be as close to you as we can be."

"I'll go gentle," I said.

He smiled and his hand brushed my cheek as he kissed me, "Go like I'm your woman and you want me bad."

"Damn Dad, I do want you bad," I replied, starting to guide him to the bed.

"Wait, I've come prepared," he slid from my hands and opened the drawer of the dresser, coming out with a tube of anal lube.

He smiled gingerly as he passed it me and I opened it, "Hold your hands out," I said.

He did so and I squirted a generous portion on to his palms, "Rub it into my dick, make it as slippery as you can." He sat on the edge of the bed and worked my dick, massaging the oily lubricant into my stiff shaft until it was shining.

I stood him up again, "Let's get this off," I said about the dress, turning it round and finding the zip. It felt to his ankles and he stepped out of it, leaving him wearing only a very small thong, a thin strip of material straining as his five inch cock hardened against it. "These as well," I said and we pulled them together. His dick was much smaller than mine, one area where it wasn't like father, like son, but it was erect with excitement. "How would you like us to do it?"

"Any position, you chose," he said and then shook his head as he changed his mind, "No, I'd like to be able to look at you the first time."

"Me as well," I agreed as I positioned on his back on the bed. I got up behind him, between his legs, my cock like concrete. I lifted his ass and bent him slightly backwards so that his hole was exposed, resting him on my thighs as I picked up the lube. I squirted a jet onto his hole and Dad gave a small shiver as the cool liquid landed on his virgin sphincter. Then I squirted another shot onto my fingers and rubbed at the hole, easing in just a little. He bit his lip and looked at me, but said nothing. I smiled encouragingly, "Just relax Dad."

neverless
neverless
82 Followers