The Daddy-Son Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neverless
neverless
82 Followers

"I am," he lied a little, but it was a white one, so I didn't mind. I continued to ease my finger in, just up to the knuckle to open it and rub some lube around the walls, before giving it another squirt, inside him this time. He started as the gel entered, but as it soaked down he started to relax more.

I let him off my knee and reached for the inside of his thighs, pulling them apart and placing his legs against my shoulders. "I'm going to enter you now, with my cock, tell me if you want me to stop or slow down or anything."

He nodded nervously, "Okay." His hands gripped the sheets to either side of him as I guided my hard dick to his waiting hole. My tip touched his sphincter and he shivered and then realising what he'd done gave me a smile of encouragement, "Go on Todd, I want you in me."

I pushed harder, breaking past the anal seal and going in. He was tighter than any other guy I'd ever fucked, even with the lube it was a strain to get the cock in, his walls glasping together and squeezing my cock between them. "Relax," I repeated again and reached for the lube to give another squirt.

I could tell he was finding it sore the way his face was twisting and his mouth contorting. But he just said, "Yes, carry on Todd, enter me." With that encouragement I continued, pushing my cock inwards and beating back his anal resistance. His small cock was as hard as mine, standing straight up and mine slowly went in below. I kept changing my view, looking down at them and then raising my head to look at my Dads pained, but beautiful face. Despite what he had said about looking at me his eyes were shut so tight that the eyelids were hidden. But he was starting to push himself towards me, trying to do the work with me.

And slowly, in partnership, we were winning. The cock was going in, a series of shoves and retreats, heaves and hos, thrusts and pushes was opening up Dad's passage way and letting my dick enter deeper and deeper. Even better as the ass began to open, Dad began to relax and in turn that helped me enter in a win-win. Soon I was going at in hard rhythm, slamming my dong down the deep and taboo passageway, as my Dad's heels drummed on my shoulder and his small cock pressed upwards. His ass was still gripping my cock, but in a way that was enjoyable and not so tightly that it felt like I was tearing him.

He opened his eyes again, looking at me and smiling. "Oh yes, Todd, that's it. I knew we could do it."

"Remember, tell me if I'm going to fast or vigorously," I said. He just smiled and nodded so I took it that meant he was fine if I took it up a notch and went even quicker, pounding as hard as I could. Soon I was deep as I could go, my balls battering at him as I shoved my ten inches all the way in. Dad groaned and gasped as his prostate was pleasured by my huge member, he reached for his own cock and stroked and jerked it as I fucked him.

It was a great sight to see, but not nearly as great as the look on his face, happiness, pleasure, ecstasy - all at once, as fulfilled as I'd ever seen him. He opened his mouth and groaned, "Yes, Todd, yes, fuck me with that cock of yours, fill my butt with your big dick. Yes, yes, yesss!"

I drove in and out, my eyes locked on his face, loving the way his lips moved in time with my passion and that his new messy hair style flopped over his face and bed as I drove at him and the way his fake eyelashes fluttered as I slammed him to orgasm. "Yesss, yesss, yesss!" he cried, his hand working at his cock until it exploded with cum, seeds shooting up in the air to land back on his stomach.

I was near as well, going at it so hard that I was incapable of any speech but grunts until I the pressure built up and released. I blew my load into my Dad's ass, filling it with so much cum that it came bubbling out as I withdrew, soaking from his gaping open hole and oozing down his crack and onto the bed.

Panting I collapsed on top of him, trying to get my breath back. "Was I okay?" he asked nervously in a meek voice.

It took me a moment or two to get my breathing under control and when I did I kissed him heard on his lips, "Amazing," I said.

He blushed. "I loved it as well, you were so strong and manly, and it didn't hurt as much as I feared it might."

"Good," I replied, pulling back the covers so that both me and Dad could get under them. We lay opposite each other, kissing and stroking each other, not saying anything more than little whispers of sexual attractiveness, me telling Dad how pretty and beautiful he was and he telling me how handsome and manly I was. It didn't take long for me to become stiff and aroused again, and not much longer for Dad's hand to touch and stroke my huge erection.

He gave a small gasp of surprise, "You're hard again," he murmured.

"I'm eighteen," I said as way of explanation.

"You're horny," he smiled at me, "Could you go again?"

"I could," I said and rolled Dad over onto his front. I got on top of him, prying apart his round cheeks and aiming my dick towards his hole. He was easier to enter this time, the rosebud giving way to my manhood immediately and whilst he was still tight he wasn't as resistant as before allowing my cock to get in deep. I was soon pounding away at him, making the bed shake as my naked body was on top of his, my thick member slamming open his butt.

"Yes, yes, yes," moaned Dad in ecstasy. His hands gripped the pillows in front of him and he dragged one towards his face to gasp and squeal into it. "Yes, yes, yes... give it me Todd, yes, yes, I want that dick."

It was so sexy to be fucking him, driving my dick down his back hole and feeling my muscular body landing on his back. He didn't seem to mind how fast or hard I went, even encouraging me by wiggling his hips and raising himself up to meet me as I thrust. Soon we were in a rhythm, working together to give ourselves the maximum pleasure. I could feel his ass gripping me, squeezing me delightfully, the friction on my gland making it warm and fuzzy. In turn I was repeatedly stimulating the G-spot in his prostate, making Dad cum with pleasure.

I continued to pump and ram vigorously, panting with the effort. I could still only half believe what was going on, from not thinking about my Dad sexually at all to ramming his now non-virgin ass had taken no more than an four or five hours. I didn't regret it though, he was so hot and sexy, so beautiful and womanly. I could still smell his perfume and see the style of his hair as I came down. Looking out at his hands I could see the varnish on the nails, so carefully and delicately applied. His body was so soft and warm, the ass so welcoming, I could have done it forever.

He was loving it as well and that was what mattered. "Yes, Todd," he cried out again and again, "Yes, yes, yes."

I kissed the back of his neck, lovingly, still raising and bringing down my hips. "You're so hot and sexy, Dad, this is so wonderful, you're the best."

"Oh, Todd, fuck me and make me yours completely, this is the greatest night ever," he gasped in reply, "Yes, yes, yessss!"

I went at him as hard as I could, my body slapping at his, the sound of it loud and passionate above the creak of the bed and our passionate gasps and pants. I knew I was close to cumming for a second time and didn't slow, loving the sound of him cumming again as he cried out and squealed like a woman in pleasure.

"Fuck," I grunted as I came, my jism exploding down my Dad's bowels for the second time that night. There was plenty of it as well, my goo flooding his hole and leaking out over his cheeks.

I got off him and rolled onto my back, as he moved to snuggle into me.

neverless
neverless
82 Followers