All Comments on 'The Daddy Swap'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 4 years ago
It's just so big. And long.

Good read, but at 16 pages, it seemed like a slog.

Is it better to break up longer stories into separate chapters? Or keep all the text together?

I'm starting to write and wondering how best to handle it when it is so big and long! :-)

assman37assman37about 4 years ago
Another hit!

Thanks, Nikki, for sharing another great story! Ever since I stumbled cross your "A Brother & Sister" series a long time ago, I've looked forward to anything you post. 5 stars easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Weird story about psychopathic characters with no appeal. There is no daughter who would like a father who cared so little about her that he accepted that she slept with random guys on their vacation trip.

tim0277tim0277about 4 years ago

Wow...... please write more stories like this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wondering about the future

I can't help but wonder if a great solution would be for the girls to marry their best friends dad. Could have a double wedding and honeymoon and even have kids together.

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved every page! I was sad to see it end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Despite the length of this story, it is well worth the read. Not only is the tale erotic and sexy but vividly written. Your characters seem so alive on the page. I admit it had me hard and wet thru it all. A definite 5 🌟

I've read many of your submissions and one common trait is how fun your characters are having. The reason your writing is so easy to read is because your themes are about enjoying life, with sex playing a big role as it should.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Super mixed feelings

I generally don't read pieces that are more than 3 pages. I just prefer to not set aside that much time. But I was intrigued by the synopsis at the beginning I figured out how to easily read it over a few days.

Even though it was categorized as incest, it was at that point of the story I lost a bit of interest. Maybe it was the inevitability of it all, given that when the fathers began nailing their own kids, it became, in some respects, anti-climatic.

Having said all that, I really loved the story until then. Having been to Jamaica a few times, the placement of the story helped return me to that island. I loved the references to the local drinks and such. Plus, the sex scenes were great.

I will look for more stories from this author.

grumpa1945grumpa1945about 4 years ago
To days gone by

I truly loved this even when it got repetitive.

I hoped the ending would give some of what had occurred between the moms and dads in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

Damn! I loved reading this. Would be nice if you write a sequel, following up their shenanigans. Like someone said, if they could marry each other’s dads, and have their kids, continue to fuck each other, that would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very long and brilliant

Easily the best story I've ever read on this category. With the story being so long it builds slowly and keeps you excited the whole way through. Honestly brilliant work. Thank you... only downside is the spelling mistakes that need fixed but I get there may be a few mistakes.

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 4 years ago
Not reached the end yet,,,,

.... but I’m already tempted to add this to my favourites. I’ve read several of your stories and not been disappointed with the outcum and so far I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it, and had to stop to release my tension on one occasion!!

I’ve not reached the incest part yet and hope that doesn’t detract from the overall story of how these super sex-hungry young sluts no doubt devour their “willing” fathers. Somehow I think I’m going to enjoy it :-)

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 4 years ago
Finished

Just had to get to the end and can confirm that I wasn’t disappointed.

Although I normally don’t read stories of this length, it was so enthralling and full of good, slutty and debauched sex that it didn’t feel that long or that difficult to read.

Now the holiday is over it would be great to read about how they all got on back in the home life. Do they carry on as they finished in Jamaica, do the girls fully swap fathers and live with each other’s dad in a full on relationship, do they introduce others into the group (or at least have other partners whilst still indulging themselves within the foursome)? Lots of opportunities for more great fucking.

LiveandloveLiveandlovealmost 4 years ago
Can't wait for the movie

Quite the novel. but it read fast. Looking forward to the prequel more than the sequel. what were Chloe and Alissa's first experiences. And the escapades of the mothers. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Poor barman

I love this story and i was hopping they would invite the barman for some fun in their room

Josephwayne511Josephwayne511almost 4 years ago
Amazng

Well written. Hot hot hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Grrreat

Just a wonderful story. Loved the characters. The slutty talk was great and you can’t beat a fucking her own dad. Thanks

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

words fail me

so erotic, so sexy, so awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so erotic

absolutely love this story, it had everything in it. Keep writing, Nikki x

Trekkie469Trekkie469over 3 years ago
Great Holiday!

Nikki,

This is a truly captivating story. I couldn't stop until I finished reading the whole story. It took a couple of hours and I stayed hard the entire time I was reading. You are a very good writer of erotica. Keep up the writing and I'm sure it will keep me up.

Thank you!

Ron

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62about 3 years ago
Loved the story

Thank you Nikki. I really enjoy reading your work. Great story. Nice blend of funny,sexy, romantic, and raunchy sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Nikki,

This has to one of the best incest stories I've ever read. Love the nudity before the sex. Love Ali finally eating pussy and loved the fact they will continue when they get home.

You are the best!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

16 pages ???? waaaay too long..... didn't even try to read it it.... has to be boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chloe is a slut, trailer park trash

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I sort of struggled a bit with it at times , found it a bit repetitive it's a shame the holiday romance fizzled out that would have brought a bit more variety to the tale although I can see you had your hands full with what you'd got I often think it probably gets a bit like a juggler trying to keep a load of balls in the air,but I've always enjoyed your writing, it makes a change from all the American writers who all seem to write to the same format . I like your profile picture, if that's you you look very pretty, although I notice you are wearing a facemask in these covid days. Keep on writing your always a 5 🌟 writer to me. P. S.This is the second time of reading for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg Nikki, so absolutely depraved and debauched, sucking fucking wonderful totally insane levels of sexual pleasure. Just wish you would use the word cunt more frequently, much more intense than pussy. Cunt Quim, Cunny. Sex for me is Cock Cunt, Clit and Cum. I just adore cunt and squirting cunts especially along with getting drunk on cunt juice. Just love your stories. What would I not give to get strapped across two red hot teen cunts like these two. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s U. K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing I've read comes even close to this. Amazing!

Are there any more swapping stories like this?

LivingWordsLivingWordsabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story Nikki, you’re one of the top authors on this site!

Thanks for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was enjoying but hen it just got too long and repetitive. The climax should have been when the girls swapped fathers but it was kinda down played, at least with Alissa and max. Just my 2 cens

Ravenwolf13Ravenwolf13over 1 year ago

Lovely read! The intensity is such that it took me days to finish, one small piece at a time!!! 5*

Whome1578Whome1578over 1 year ago

Very well written. Some great sex scenes and the build up was good. The swap ideal was nice . I read it in see sections I read at work and home so takes a while. I enjoy longer at times. Love a good foreplay in a story some times it takes to much for the decision to cross that line to go ahead or not. Yours was great. Thx. 5* again thx.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Long but very good

sadimgniksadimgnikover 1 year ago

As a fellow Aussie, I loved this.

As a bloke, I loved this.

Hell, as a Homo Sapiens I loved this :-)

JGnCTJGnCTabout 1 year ago

Outstanding. I seldom read stories longer than 3 or 4 Chapters because they are usually boring. You kept my attention through all 16 chapters. I hope you write a follow up soon. I just added you to my favorite writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

way way too long

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

I know many people are just here for a quick wank, like the brave “anonymous” that posted 25 days before me, but I LOVED this… great story, 5*

I haven’t looked yet, but if there’s no follow, there should be…

ToughSailorToughSailor2 months ago

Lovely story with nice writing style - It needs just a tad bit of proofreading though - I especially enjoyed the colloquial Aussie vernacular. However, you seemed to have slipped up a just bit when you attributed words like "fancy" and "keen" to the Americans - Just curious: why do so many stories of this genre seem to have the female protagonists as having "long red hair"? - I'm so glad the males wore board shorts instead of those 'faggot' speedos favored by so many writers - I felt that Chloe was maybe just too aggressive, but I guess that was necessary to accelerate the plot line forward - Then, there was the pseudo Dom/Sub thing between Travis an Chloe. Eh? - Sorry, but I thought the combined sex scenes with both dads towards the end were way to protracted. - Oh yeah., you seem to have a tit fetish - Regardless, you've still got an eight star story here. . . . :-)

RubberuwRubberuwabout 1 month ago

Very much enjoyed reading it!!

It is evident that that you enjoy writing and describing sex. I for one loved reading it. Young adults learning and and experimenting without being forced is so sexy and that they do it with older males that they love and trust makes it even hotter.

Once again THANKS!

La9uNIp164ZeziROPUJWLa9uNIp164ZeziROPUJW18 days ago

Surprised the dads never got each other off. With so much happening around the clock, I was expecting at least a dad handy. Perhaps dads finally doing the taboo they refused their wives while alive; bobbing the knob and then wanking the other onto the tits of the other's girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...