The Daily Jog Ch. 02

Story Info
Brian comes to visit Joseph in his dorm.
2.1k words
4.56
6k
11
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niniku18
niniku18
244 Followers

Brian's thick, calloused hand held tight over the boy's lips, keeping his screams to a dull roar. The bed frame shrieked with every stroke, giving them away to anyone still left around.

The top post of the bunk beat a steady rhythm against the wall. They both heard the crack and crumble of paint chips, but it was in the distant part of their brains that no longer had a say in things.

Joseph gave one final howl into the man's palm. Cum bubbled, then spurted into the dense mat of fur across the man's belly.

A few pumps later and Brian was finished too. His great body shook and he squeezed the boy painfully still. The man's hips continued to slip in and out, until every last drop had been milked out. He slid out of the boy's ass with a soft grunt.

The boy held entirely still, waiting in jittery anticipation for the secret little pleasure that came next. And, finally, he felt it: The first beads of semen dribbled out between his legs, trailing down the hairs of his leg. His smile stretched wider and he let out a contented sigh.

Brian collapsed and pulled the boy close, holding him tightly again. A moment later and they were both asleep.

An hour passed. And then the bed post resumed its steady beat against the wall.

After two months away, Brian was finally back. There was a lot of time to make up for.

"So," Brian said, gasping for air, "this is your dorm room?" The older man glanced around the room.

Joseph blinked dully at the ceiling, his body occasionally giving a weak twitch.

"It's not bad," Brian went on. "Bigger than mine was. And just the one roommate, too?"

Joseph nodded after a long delay.

"I like when he's away," the older man growled. His lips went exploring down the boy's body, finding the hard knots of muscle and suckling against them.

Before long, he had Joseph on his side. He dug a thick finger into the boy's ass and stroked against the prostate again. Joseph moaned weakly in pleasure, and soon a high whine began to pour out from his throat.

"I've missed this," Brian said, kissing his way down the boy's neck.

They were fast asleep again twenty minutes later.

In the morning, after a brief bit of teasing that left them both leaking, they emerged into perfect Fall weather. It was Brian that had insisted they leave the room at least once. Joseph fought hard against it but, in the end, he relented.

The campus was nearly empty now for the Thanksgiving break. They had the cafes and the theater to themselves. Joseph gave a tour of his classrooms and lectures halls. By the time they finished their coffees, they realized another thing -the bathrooms around campus were all notably empty, as well.

Five minutes later, Joseph glanced up at Brian again. "I think you've gotten bigger, sir." He wiped the spit from his chin with the sleeve of his jacket.

"I'm not sure that's how it works," Brian chuckled. He leaned back against the door of the bathroom stall and began to tug his pants back up. He paused with his fingers on the zipper. "You think you can take some more?"

"You're bluffing," Joseph laughed. "There was barely a drop left in you this time."

Brian's strong hands snatched at the boy's wrists, crushing them in a tight grip. "Wanna find out?" he growled.

Joseph laughed again. "No! I give up! I believe you!"

Together, they made their way back down the empty hallways. Brian told him all about his own college days, back in Texas.

"And is that where you met..."

"Mark?" Brian asked, then nodded. "Yup. Met and married him there."

They hadn't spoken much of Brian's life from before they'd met.

"It wasn't this big, though, the campus. It was a pretty small town," Brian went on. "They didn't approve much of us. And they certainly wouldn't have approved of... well, you and I."

Joseph entwined his fingers with Brian's, and they made their way onto a forested dirt road that led to the annex building. It was a ten minute walk if you were in a hurry. It was a pretty miserable experience to have an early morning class out that way, especially in the winter. He had never walked it before just for pleasure.

"This walk's a lot more pleasant with you," Joseph sighed.

"And what about your love life?" Brian asked. "Was there anyone else you took a liking to, in all your time here?"

Joseph started to shake his head, and then stopped. "Well, there was, but it doesn't make me sound very good..."

Brian raised a mighty eyebrow.

"It's not that bad," Joseph went on. "It's just, he was also a bit older than me. The assistant coach. For my soccer team," he said, feeling guilty.

"Oh," Brian said.

The walk became silent, save for the sound of leaves crunching beneath them.

"I never did anything, and he never knew about it," Joseph said quickly. "And he's got a wife. I-"

Brian held up a hand to stop him. "No, it's quite alright. I don't mean to be jealous. At my age, I shouldn't be getting upset over old crushes."

Brain stopped suddenly and pulled Joseph in for a kiss. He held him tightly, only loosening his grip when the boy's cock stirred between their thighs. "Just so long as they're old crushes," he said.

"Oh, you really are jealous," Joseph teased. "Are you worried? Do you need to claim what's yours? Remind me who I belong to?" He slapped a hand against Brian's ass playfully.

Brian nodded as they started to walk again. "Didn't I do that already?" he asked.

Joseph shook his head, baiting him.

"Is that so?" the man asked, his voice lowering dangerously.

Brian grabbed him quickly by the arm, fast as lightning. He glanced back down the road, then pushed Joseph over toward the forest line. "Get in there."

"Here?" Joseph asked incredulously. There was nothing but trees, rocks, and knee-high drifts of dead leaves. It was a bluff. Anyone would be able to see them from a mile away.

Brian's hand swung out and gave a swift crack against the boy's ass, sending him hopping. "Get in there," Brian growled.

A hundred feet in, Joseph skidded down a small hill of leaves, nearly losing his balance. Before he could come to a full stop, Brian pushed him forward, sending him tumbling onto his hands and knees into the crumbling leaves.

"Hey, I- Woah!" Joseph yelped.

Brian was suddenly behind him. He gripped the waist of the boy's jeans. He tugged hard and they dragged down to his thighs, belt and all.

Joseph tried to stand, but his legs were trapped. Brian pushed him forward again, and Joseph fell back onto his hands. With another mighty crack against the boy's ass, Joseph fell into line. He put his head against the ground and pressed his ass into the air.

"Good boy," Brian purred.

He stroked the soft skin of the boy's thigh, making him quiver. Then his mouth found the boy's ass. His lips worked at it hungrily. Joseph's breathing turned to panting moans. The man knew how to work it.

When Brian finally mounted him, the boy let out a throaty, animal grunt.

"Say it," Brian commanded.

"Fuck me, Daddy."

The man stiffen and pumped in harder. His cock stroked in through the boy's cheeks, and the wet sound of it reverberated around them. He gripped the boy by the waist with one hand, and spanked his ass raw with the other. "Louder," Brian commanded.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" Joseph squealed. "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me with that big fucking cock of yours, Daddy, please!"

Brian grabbed the boy's hips with both hands and pumped like a madman, using him like a toy. The clap of skin rang out louder.

"Cum inside my tight hole, Daddy," Joseph begged. "Unh! Take me, Daddy. Harder, Daddy. Make me cum, Daddy. Fuuuck!"

Joseph drove his head into the leaves and moaned like the dead. The muscles of his body convulsed as he came, spritzing the dry leaves with jets of thick, steaming semen.

The muscles of the boy's ass clamped down hard as he came. That was the final straw for his Daddy. The man reared back, gave an almighty howl into the sky, and soaked the boy's insides with his seed.

It was a long time before they staggered back to the room. Joseph held onto the man for support the entire way.

That night, Joseph fell asleep in his dorm, wrapped in Brian's tight embrace once more. He was practically buried under the man. They were nude, and the covers had long since been kicked off. Brian's heavy muscles and thick fur kept the both of them perfectly warm all the same.

"Did you realize this was the most time we've ever spent together all at once?" Joseph asked, sometime in the dead of night. He wasn't sure that Brian was awake, but he felt the man nod.

"Go back to sleep," Brian whispered into his ear. Brian shifted, pulling the boy tighter. Joseph grinned, and then obeyed.

In the morning, they woke late. They decided to get coffee again at a place down the road. They made it halfway there before turning back around.

A minute later, they were back in the dorm on the room's only chair. The boy was rocking back and forth on top of Brian's lap, with a cock buried into him down to the hilt. In no time at all, their bodies were slicked with sweat. The fur of Brian's chest grew damp with it.

The boy lifted himself up until the fat knob of Brian's cock threatened to slip out. The rim of his ass pulled wide, struggling as it tried to stretch open far enough. Then Joseph eased his way back down, agonizingly slow. They both sighed deeply, and then he did it again. And again...

Joseph came first. He surprised them both, spraying out a single strand without warning. It struck Brian across a hairy nipple. Nearly an hour passed, as they stared into each other's eyes. The man's body had grown so darkly red that it was nearing purple, and his veins were bulging hard against the skin. Then Brian could take no more. His body shook violently and his cock pulsated wildly inside Joseph's body.

Once his man was satisfied, Joseph hopped up and down hard, desperate to get there again, too. Brian grit his teeth and moaned like an animal until the boy finally went still, soaking the both of their bellies in warm, thick globs of white.

"What are your plans after college?" Brian asked, a long time later.

Joseph blinked himself back awake. He was still on Brian's lap, with the man's limp cock buried inside of him. They felt fused together, he thought distantly.

Joseph eased his head back against the man's shoulder as he debated the question. "I suppose I'll go back home."

Brian's hand stroked down the boy's back.

"I don't plan to leave you," Joseph said, suddenly sitting upright again. "Christmas will be here in a few weeks. Then I'll be back home for a month. After that, it's just one last semester and I'm back for good."

Brian's hands played with the boy's hair, but he didn't meet Joseph's eyes. "And that's... what you want?"

"Yes," Joseph said, pulling the man's face closer to his. "This is what I want."

Brian grinned. "You know it won't be like this forever."

Joseph flexed the muscles of his ass, squeezing Brian's flaccid cock. They both felt a twitch of life inside it, and grinned.

"Why not?" Joseph asked.

"Because life's not just about cuddling and fucking," Brian said, running his fingers through the boy's short hair.

Joseph eased his body back and forth, grinding his plump ass against Brian's lap once again, feeling the man's furry sack beneath his thighs. "Why not?" he teased. "Did you get tired of me this summer?"

"Of course not," Brian said, suddenly serious. "And I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about you."

"Hmm..." Joseph said, still grinding slowly against the man's hairy body. "How about, if you can't make me sick of you this weekend, we can try again over Christmas?" he said.

Brian brush his hand up the boy's smooth back again, seeming lost in thought.

"Well?" Joseph prompted.

Brian's arms gripped around the boy's waist tightly, and his face split into a smile. The rim of Joseph's ass stretched open wider as the man roused himself back to life.

"Deal," Brian said, and he lifted the boy into the air.

He was gone the next morning.

But four weeks wasn't that long of a wait, Joseph thought. Not if he could follow it with four more weeks in Brian's arms, at least.

And then, after a bit more school, summer would be here again. And then... He grinned wider. It was such a wonderful future that lay ahead.

niniku18
niniku18
244 Followers