The Daily Life of a Free Use Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking in a deep breath, she forced herself to relax as the man reached down with his other hand to trace over the soft outline of her most intimate place between her legs. Tap, tap, tap, his fingers went, and she jumped as he found her clit.

"I'm sorry, sir," she mumbled, "I apologize for my insolence. Mary Simons, Free Use Girl 395824. Under section 5 of the Free Use Act, I submit to you my mouth, pussy, and ass."

The man smiled even further as she squirmed again underneath the rising frustration. Both from the arousal that was already starting to rise up and her inability to do anything about it.

"Eric Davis," he said mockingly, "Under section 5 of the Free Use Act, I claim your pussy as mine to use as I see fit."

There was only one thing left to do after that. Reaching down with a smile, he lifted the back of her skirt before pulling down her panties. At least he had picked the least worst out of the three. She had never really liked anal much before, and she really didn't want to go through the rest of her day with the back of her throat tasting like semen. As such, it was only with the slightest amount of relief that she felt the tip of his member poking up against the entrance of her labia and her pussy. Leaning forward to brace herself against the walls of the bus, she winced as he slid all the way in.

"Oohhh...!"

Instantly, Mary moaned as she grit her teeth. Inch by inch, she felt his member scrape past her walls until it was buried all the way inside her up to the base. It hurt a little, but the rough friction was made a little more bearable by the fact that she was more or less constantly dripping wet nowadays from the lack of relief. The man paused, the very tip of his dick pressed up against her cervix, and she felt himself clench down against the intrusion.

"God you're tight," he said, "Feels like you're going to rip it right off if I move the wrong way."

He slammed into her again, and she blushed from the shame. What was she even supposed to say in response to that? It wasn't as if she had a whole lot of control over how her body reacted under the restrictions of the program. Already, it had been just a little over three months now since she had last been able to find release, three months of cold showers in the morning and sleeping with her hands clenched above the sheets, and even just from something as simple as having her pussy filled up it felt like she was already on the edge.

Slap... slap... slap...

The frustration wasn't made any better as the man began to pick up speed, and she groaned as the rough feeling of his member pushed her up to the very brink of a climax just out of reach. One that seemed to tug at the at the orgasm suppressing ring wrapped around her clit. And even as she thrust her hips backwards and he scraped over her g-spot with the very tip of his glans, the emptiness only seemed to increase all the more regardless of how hard she tried not to clench. She groaned in frustration at the feeling. The last time she was able to experience anything even remotely close to being satisfied felt like a lifetime away. So long ago that she could hardly even remember it.

The memory rose unbidden into the back of her mind. A sudden tightness of her walls, the tantalizing pleasure of her fingers against her slit, and then at the very precipice of madness, the intoxicating rush of pleasure as she tipped over the edge...

"Yeah, take it," he said, "Take it like the slut you are."

Mary panted, the sound of their hips slapping together echoing out throughout the bus. She tried not to blush against the embarrassment of being seen. At least it would be over soon. Despite his aggressive attitude, the man was getting close now and she could feel it. Down below, her walls fluttered desperately around the thick iron bar of his shaft. Over and over it plunged into her pussy, hammering deep against the sensitive organ of her g-spot and her cervix. Then, one last pump into her, and she felt the sudden presence of something hot and wet. Looking back over her shoulders, she watched as the man placed both his hands on her hips, pulling her tight against his groin as he emptied himself into her with bliss.

One second, two seconds, three...

The pressure grew even higher, and she groaned as she waited for it to end. Her clit felt like it was on fire, burning with the frustration of her need, and it took her every inch of willpower not to reach down between her legs. Both because she didn't want to lose her balance and because she knew it would do nothing for the emptiness inside her despite the heaviness of the load that was currently being pumped into her body. Then, bit by bit, as the flow of semen finally stopped at ten seconds past when it first started, she found herself stumbling forward as the man pushed her away without so much a farewell kiss.

"Oh!" she cried.

It was finally over at last. Shivering, she winced at the aftermath of the fucking. Against the absence of anything for her pussy to clamp down upon, the sudden emptiness almost felt like a blow to the head. Gradually, however, as the world came back to her, she watched as the man pulled a tissue from out of his pocket to clean himself up before returning to his seat. No such luck for her. Her pussy clenched one last time, and with her face still burning bright red, she was left with the awkward task of trying to pull her panties back up her legs. Somewhere behind her, an older woman coughed and shot her a rude glare. Aside from that though, the rest of the passengers stayed silent, preferring to mind their own business rather than get tangled up in the affair.

Well, she thought miserably, that was only to be expected. She was a criminal after all, and this was just another way for her to learn her lesson as part of her rehabilitation. Slowly, she smoothed her skirt back down again, wincing at the stickiness of the fluids leaking out of her pussy and into the fabric that covered it. She would have to find something clean to get changed into after she arrived back at her apartment.

A few minutes later, the bus pulled up to her stop. Mary sighed as she slowly got off. The man didn't even bother to look at her as she left, his face buried in his phone again as if none of it had ever happened. At least it was over now, even as her pussy ached with the aftermath of the fucking. Slowly, one step at a time, she thought silently, and maybe it would all be over before she even knew it. Only that as she felt another trickle of semen flow down the inside of her legs, it was only through a conscious choice of effort that she managed to stop her walls from squeezing down against the frustration.

The longer she could hold it in, the easier the cleanup would be. Her nipples poked up through her shirt, still rock hard from their earlier treatment, and she winced at the feeling. Letting out a sigh, she tried not to think too hard about the number of days she had left until her sentence was finally over.

========

Cindy Evergreen

========

Every year despite its numerous challenges, enrollment within the Free Use program always tended to max out. The reason why, however, is more obvious than one might think. Even after the total capacity had been more than doubled since its initial creation, up to twenty thousand from the initial ten, there still wasn't enough space. The program only has a limited number of slots available after all, and better a single year of probation than a full prison sentence.

Thus, as Cindy Evergreen stepped out of her car, a brand-new current release Mercedes, it was only with a minor semblance of pride that she slung her business jacket over the bright red collar wrapped around her neck. A collar that would have gone to some other poor and poverty-stricken criminal in need of rehabilitation had she not paid her lawyer an obscene amount of money to reduce her twenty-year charge of insurance fraud to a mere twelve months of having to wear a stupid little ring around her clit. She really had to go and thank her old acting professor for that. The jury had bought right into her sob story of having been tricked into it by her boss, who as a result of her confession was now rotting away in a maximum-security cell with a government issued chastity cage secured around his dick.

The expression on his face as he was led away by the bailiff was priceless. Thirty-nine years in total, twenty from his sentence and nineteen from hers. Well, as the saying goes, no honor among thieves. A shame really, though it wasn't as if he was ever that much of a friend. She had spent way too much time on her knees and underneath his desk to ever miss him. Three inches long at best, and that was only when he was right about to ejaculate into her mouth or onto her breasts. Which probably explained why he never bothered to fuck her once in the ten years they had worked together ever since she had graduated from college. Nothing but his endless daily blowjobs and the occasional remote-controlled vibrator shoved up her pussy in return for helping her climb the corporate ladder so they could both get rich.

"And to think that he even told me he wanted to marry me after it was all over," she scoffed under her breath, "As if he even had the slightest idea of how bad he smelled."

Making sure that her car was locked, Cindy picked up her purse to walk down the street. The office building was only a couple of blocks away from the parking garage, and the sharp click of her heels echoed smartly off the pavement. Prim and proper, she held her head high, just the way a lady should be. Especially one who had fought her way up to her current position as the head of the marketing department with nothing but her wits and a smile on her face. The fact that she had built up a reputation for weeding out the competition beforehand was just a coincidence. It was hardly her fault that the company's sexual harassment policies were so strict. And if she just so happen to leave an extra button undone on her blouse every now and then and people just so happen to stare, then who could say it wasn't her right to dress the way she pleased?

The front doors of the building greeted her, Eric & Ericson, and she strolled into the lobby as she always did. A quick swipe of her keycard, a tilt of her head, and she looked around the open room almost as if she owned the place. Why not? She was Cindy Evergreen after all, business queen of ice. She had fought the law and had even managed to win back her court fees.

Audentes fortuna iuvat, she thought sweetly. Fortune favors the bold. If the police couldn't stop her, then who else even dared?

Or at least, two weeks ago that would have been the case. Today was different, and as she walked over towards the front desk and the elevators that lay behind it, she found herself staring straight into the face of a certain Jeremy Winston, security guard and receptionist, who was at the moment the last person she wanted to see. And who had very quickly become the bane of her existence ever since she had been enrolled in the Free Use program for the Correction of Convicts.

"Morning, Ms. Evergreen," he said with a smile, "Busy schedule this week?"

"Fifth floor please," said Cindy curtly.

Even as she said that though, the man made no move to stand up as he leaned back in his chair.

"Oh, the one with the conference room," he said, "In a rush for a meeting today, are we?"

"Yes, I...," said Cindy.

"I wonder if the CEO is going to be there," he said, interrupting her, "You know, the woman with the huge tits. I see her every now and again when I'm checking out for the night shift. You're important enough for that, right? You'll have to tell me all about it afterwards. Sometimes, it's almost as if she doesn't even know that I exist down here."

He looked up from behind his desk, and she shot him a glare that would have sent even the most senior of managers scurrying out of her office. How dare he treat her like this. In return, however, all she got was the slightly bored expression of a man who couldn't even bring himself to care. The look of the most common denominator, whose only raison d'être was the fact that they got paid.

Useless slackers, the entire lot. Her disgust wasn't made any better as the man picked up the metal detector wand from besides his computer and waved it almost as if it was a fan in front of her face.

"Anyhow," he said with a yawn, "That's enough for today. You know the rules. Clothes off, feet apart, and down on your hands and knees."

"And if I don't?" said Cindy scowling.

"Then I'm afraid I won't be able to let you pass," he said, "You didn't expect to just waltz in here and do as you please, did you? There are regulations to follow, you know. Surely you can't expect to be above that."

He smiled again, his eyes lingering this time across her chest, and she grit her teeth as she stared down at him. Strictly speaking, that last part wasn't exactly standard procedure as outlined in the company guidelines. Neither was any of what came before that when it came to standard full-time employees. In this case though, things were only just ever so slightly different due to the bright red collar wrapped around her neck. Even if it was only a legal technicality that existed only because of her sentence.

"You do know I work here, right?" she tried.

The only response she got, however, was another laugh as if he hadn't just seen her come in every single day from nine to five for the last week.

"Technically you do," said Jeremy, "But technically you're also a criminal on probation. As such, it's my job to make sure that all guest visitors aren't hiding any contraband in... well, let's say in any surprising and unconventional places."

He waved his hands about as if in apology, his eyes never once moving away from her front.

"And besides," he said with a grin, "I've been staring at you for the better part of ten years ever since you came in as an intern. Don't you think it's finally about time for you to show me what you got down there? It's only polite you know, given your reputation for being so... receptive."

If it weren't for the fact that she really would go to prison this time, she would have slapped him right then and there. Cindy fumed. Even when coming from someone like him, the words had stung more than she had expected. Taking in a deep breath, she looked up at the clock and sighed as she counted down the minutes she had left inside her head. Less than half an hour until seven, and her meeting was due to start in exactly fifteen minutes after that. At least the lobby was empty at the moment except for the two of them. From past experience, she really didn't want to wait until the rest of the company arrived.

Slowly, she reached up to undo her blouse, her fingers fumbling for the buttons before moving down to her waist. A short pull of the zipper, and she shivered as her pencil skirt came away to leave her standing there in only the black lace of her bra and her panties. Lace that cost more than what the man sitting across from her made in a week. The cold air of the building blew across her skin, and she tried not to notice the way her nipples poked up from underneath the fabric.

"That's it," said Jeremy, "Take it all off. Just like that."

"You know I can have you fired with just an email," she said weakly.

It was an empty threat and she knew it. Halfway through taking off her clothes, her arms were currently held all the way behind her back, and she winced as the man leaned forward to give her left nipple a twist.

"Sure you can," he said, moving on in the next moment to give her other side the same treatment, "Just like how a simple phone call is all I need to have you arrested again for non-compliance. You wouldn't want that now, would you? Unless, of course, you rather enjoy the thought of sitting around in a jail cell with a chastity belt locked around your waist."

Another pinch and he moved down to trace over the soft outline of her slit. Cindy couldn't help but gasp as his fingers found the tiny hidden nub of her clit hidden in between. Even through the thin layer of her panties, a single touch across the delicate organ and it felt like her entire mind had been reset. Doubly so when she currently had an orgasm suppressing ring wrapped around the base. An entire year of not being able to cum, all while she had to bend over and spread her legs for anyone that asked.

Already at two weeks in and it was starting to get hard to sleep. She tried not to think about it. The longer she spent the longer it would take, and she reached down to pull away the last bit of protection she had before stepping out of the garment and setting it aside. Spreading her feet apart until her pussy was on full display, she slowly bent over to place her hands against the edge of the desk.

She was ready now. Standing up at last from his chair, Jeremy walked over to look down at the smooth and unblemished skin of her rear.

"I didn't know you were shaved down here," he said.

Cindy blushed.

"Well, I am," she said, "Anything else?"

He ignored the jab, choosing instead to run his hands over the sensitive skin of her thighs and up in between.

"Which one today?" he said.

"Does it even matter?" she sighed, "Just get it over with already."

Staring down at the marble pattern of the floor, she shivered against the feeling building up between her legs. Jeremy smiled, and she could practically see him leering down at her body as he spread apart her cheeks. First her pussy, his hands brushing across the sensitive folds of her labia, and then her anus as he pressed down against the tightness of her ring. A dull point of pressure, and then gathering up some of the natural wetness that was already starting to leak out of her, he slowly pushed the very tip of his finger in.

"So smooth," he said, watching the muscles of her opening stretch, "Have you ever thought about letting anyone use you back here?"

Cindy clenched her jaw in response, resisting the urge to spit a scathing retort back at him. Don't think about it, and it would be over before she even realized it. Tightening her grip, she tried to focus on the sharp edge of the metal underneath her palms, grounding herself in the sensation. The fact that she had to put up with this for the entire next year was already bad enough as is. The last thing she needed to do now was to give him the satisfaction of seeing her come apart in front of him.

They had only just started though. A second finger joined the first, opening her up even further as his other hand moved down to massage her clit, and she stumbled forward a little as he pressed her up against the desk. Another minute of absolute wrongness, the feeling of something entering here where nature never intended, and she heard him drawing down the zipper of his pants. It was all she could do to not clench. Especially as she felt the tip of his member press up against her labia and her pussy.

"Tell me you want it," he said.

"Screw you, asshole," said Cindy.

A pause as he seemed to think about it.

"Are you sure?" he said.

"Wait, I didn't...," said Cindy.

The irony wasn't lost on her as he suddenly shifted himself upward to press against her anus instead.

"If you insist," he said.

He thrust his hips forward and she grit her teeth. Despite his meager attempts to at least loosen her up first, the sudden movement of his dick against the tight ring of her backdoor had hurt more than she expected. As he began to speed up, however, it wasn't long before the feeling of pain gave away to pleasure as her pussy started to leak. Damned ring, always keeping her trapped right on the edge. A second and then a third thrust, and already she could feel the familiar heat of arousal building up inside her suddenly empty sheath.