The Daily Life of a Free Use Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groaning, she tried to ignore it. Two weeks of being fucked every day without even the slightest hint of relief and the feeling wasn't made any better by the way her clit stood up on end. Biting down on her lips, she tried to push up her waist. In the short term it would only make the frustration even worse, but the faster she could get him to cum, the faster she would be able to get back to her office and get herself cleaned up before her meeting was due to begin.

Jeremy, however, seemed to be in no hurry to finish. His rhythm remained torturously slow, each thrust aimed in just the right way to press down against her g-spot through the thin barrier in between.

"That's it," he said, "Take it like the backstabbing bitch you are."

Cindy grit her teeth so hard she thought they might shatter. She would never give him the satisfaction of watching her beg, but even as she braced herself against the edge of the desk, it was as if she was fighting back against the relentless tide of the ocean with nothing but her hands. She wanted to cum. No, she needed to cum. If she didn't get an orgasm right here and now, she was going to go insane.

Then, another thrust into her rear, and he just had to reach his hand around to play with her clit.

"Getting close?" he teased.

Her body responded despite her mind's protestations. Inside her pussy, the slowly accumulating mass of frustration that was her orgasm felt as if it was trapped behind a thin layer of rubber stretched to its limits. A single push against the surface, and then it would burst. Except that even as her arousal dripped and dripped and dripped, there was no chance in hell that she was ever going to be able to cum with the ring secured around her clit.

One minute passed, and then another. The rhythm continued at the same pace it always had, driving her further and further up the cliff of desperation without ever once granting her a release. Then, just as she could feel her legs starting to give out from underneath her, Jeremy grunted one last time as he thrust himself into her rear. She felt his member swelling up, the tip pressing down against a spot deep inside her that she never even knew existed, and then...

"No, please, don't stop," she cried, but it was already too late.

One more stroke, just one more, and then she would have been able to finish. Never mind the fact that the signal would have been canceled out long before it even had a chance to reach her brain. Pressing her legs together, she desperately clung to the illusion inside her head, even as her pussy clenched down uselessly against nothing except empty air. Up above, she could feel a steady stream of warmth pouring out into her rectum as he emptied himself into her rear. Jeremy grunted and her body reacted in turn, squeezing down and milking the cock inside her as if doing so could somehow finally bring her over the edge.

"That's it, tighten down for me," he said, "Just like that."

Cindy closed her eyes, panting in despair. Her ass felt so full she could hardly stand it. The only saving grace was that at least it was finally over at last. Or at least as over as it could get with pussy still clamping down hard around nothing as it desperately cried out for her attention. A mental image popped into her head of someone else stepping up behind her to take her there next. His cock would slide into her, slowly stroking all the bits inside of her that ached until she came hard around the shaft.

The lobby remained empty. There was nobody there.

"Well now," said Jeremy, "That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

He leaned in close to whisper into her ear, reaching down with his hands to give her one last pinch across the nipples of her breasts. Then, with one last squeeze, he slowly pulled himself out of her ass. The fluids of his deposit swelled up, threatening to spill out, and reaching into the drawer of his desk he quickly pushed a plug down into place. She winced, and as she stumbled over to where her clothes lay discarded on the floor, he smiled as he finally pressed the button to unlock the gate.

"See you after work," he said.

Cindy shivered. The rest of what happened after that was a blur. Quickly, she got dressed, and as the elevators carried her upwards, she sighed as she finally stepped past the doors of her office. The clock ticked silently away on the wall above her head.

7:13 am.

Just a couple more minutes left until her meeting. Now, she just had to make it through the next eight hours of work before she could finally go back to her apartment and collapse in bed. Her nipples stood up stiff from underneath her bra and ignoring the way her clit rubbed up against her panties, she turned to face the webcam. A face popped up onto the screen. Someone important, someone that she should probably recognize.

Blink. Smile. Work mode on. Ask about the weather.

"Good morning, Mr. Johnson," said Cindy, "How are you today? I know it's a bit early, but I have the quarterly reports available for the meeting today if you would like to see them..."

The man nodded and yawned. More people joined the call. Shifting in her seat, Cindy smiled as the meeting went on, doing everything she could to ignore the plug in her rear and the semen trapped behind it.

A notification popped up on her computer. An email, from a certain security guard that she really did not want to open. Tomorrow, same time, it read. She quickly dismissed it. The next twelve months were going to be a pain in the ass.