The Dairy Pt. 01

Story Info
Angela discovers the dark truth about the Dairy.
6.8k words
4.3
11.6k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers.

This is something completely different. Again. Like some of my others this story takes its cues from hentai a lot and has the same disregard for biology. This time though, it's futanari cowgirls, body modification and mental corruption.

Some of the things you can expect in this part of the story include: Nonconsent, Futanari, Anal, Deepthroat, Inflation and Body Modification.

I'd like to thank my editors for helping me make it to this part.

Everyone is over the age of 18 and completely fictional.

Feedback and comments are welcome as usual.

***

Angela froze as the pale beam of a torch swung through the chill night air. Back and forth it went. Tracking the length of the chain-metal fence she was currently halfway through passing under. She couldn't get caught now. Not when she was so close.

For months she had been tracking, snooping, and asking dangerous questions all so she could find this place. But finally with the help of some of her sister's contacts in the agriculture industry she had found it.

'The Dairy.'

Her best friend Rebecca had been writing an expose on the apparently mysterious source of the world's most popular brand of milk. How the entire company was just a sham, built to hide and obscure what they were really doing. Rebecca had claimed she was on the verge of breaking the entire thing open when she disappeared, that all she'd needed was one final piece.

Angela hadn't heard from her after that. She'd gone to the authorities, trying to get them to help, to find her friend, but they'd done nothing. Bounced from one department to another like a ball, they'd claimed they were looking into it, but she could tell it was all bullshit. None of them wanted a dead end case. Or the potential pressure that would come from investigating such a high profile company.

And that was how she found herself in a paddock in the middle of the night. Attempting to sneak past security and into the shadowy buildings she could see not far beyond the fence line.

Waiting for the guard and his torch to move further away, Angela had never been happier for her smaller body. At just over five foot, a svelte frame, and being on the smaller end in the tits department, she was still barely making it through the gaps and openings that her source had said would lead her inside the factory.

Finally the beam turned away from her section of the fence and Angela scrambled further forward on her elbows and knees. Then arching her spine so she could slip under the fence before pulling herself free and up into a crouch.

With a furtive look around to make sure she couldn't see any other guards, Angela ran for the buildings with her heart beating a million miles an hour in her chest. She was so close.

Less than half a minute later, Angela was pressed to the side of the building and hiding in its shadow. It was huge, multiple stories tall, and at least a few hundred metres long. Fumbling with a pocket on the dark bodysuit she'd worn for her infiltration, Angela fished around for the map she'd been passed at a dead drop. Hunching around it and facing the wall, Angela risked a light for a moment so she could double check it. The biggest building on the hastily scrawled image was labelled 'Main Processing Plant', and that was where she'd been told she would find Rebecca.

Happy she was in the right place, Angela hastily stuffed the map back into the pocket and switched off the light. She had to hurry. Every minute spent out here was another minute of time lost for Rebecca. Spinning back around, she quickly checked for guards again. Happy she was still in the clear, Angela moved forward.

There was meant to be a door waiting for her. An insider who wanted the world to know what was truly happening inside would leave it open for her. All she had to do was find it and sneak inside.

It didn't take her long considering the size of the building. The instructions on where to enter the facility from outside had placed her quite close to the door and with the barest of interactions with security. Easing down next to the door, Angela tested the handle and it moved easily. Unlocked. Exultation filled her. She was going to make it. Opening the door just a crack, Angela peaked inside.

A short metal corridor filled with dim nocturnal lights met her curious gaze. Steel walls and metal grate flooring for roughly ten metres before another door blocked her sight of anything further.

"Fuck," she whispered to herself. But at least there was no guard directly inside the door.

Pulling it open as silently as she could, Angela slipped inside like a wraith. Pressing forward eagerly for the next door and focused on finding Rebecca, she didn't hear the door behind her click shut and lock.

Reaching the secondary door, Angela repeated the process of testing the handle, finding it unlocked and then sneaking a peak beyond.

As soon as she opened the door, Angela was sure she had found herself in some twisted nightmare. All-too-feminine moans and groans filled the air and Angela was aghast at the revelation why.

There were no cows. The realisation hit her. There had never been any cows. Not on the drive to the grove where she had hidden her car. Not in the pastures. And now none in the factory.

But there were women. Hundreds of them in small stalls that ran the entire edge of the factory. Angela stared at the nearest one. The woman hadn't even reacted to her presence at all. She was just staring straight ahead, an almost vacant, pleasure-filled look on her face. To Angela's horror, an old cow-bell was hanging from a collar around her neck and skintight cow-print material was wrapped around her arms and legs. Manacles connected to her ankles were the only thing holding her in place and Angela could see vestiges of milk leaking from the woman's ample chest.

Her gaze swept the rest of the plant.

The interior was mostly open floor, a trough for feeding cattle running down the entire middle of the building and hundreds of cables fitted with suction cups dangled above it. What was out of place though was the stocks. Mediaeval style, human sized stocks dotted the length of it as well.

"Oh fuck."

They were making the milk from people. The realisation shook her to the core. This was the secret Rebecca had been looking for. This is what 'The Dairy' was all about.

"Rebecca. I need to find Rebecca," Angela told herself, trying her best to focus.

But where the hell was she meant to start? This place was huge and there had to be hundreds of girls trapped within. Finding Rebecca would be like finding a needle in a haystack. Angela shook her head. She couldn't think that. She couldn't give up. Her friend wouldn't give up on her. Rebecca would always keep fighting.

Angela thought frantically. She had no way of knowing what time people would return to the plant. No way of knowing what security was inside. With hundreds of separate stalls she would just have to check them all as fast as possible.

At least on the bottom floor, they were all open and she could tell with the briefest of glances if one of the women was Rebecca. The thought made her sick. That her beautiful, thoughtful friend had been reduced to this. She had to find her. Had to get her out.

Angela pushed the door open and entered the main floor properly. Without pausing, she chose a direction and started running. Frantically looking to and fro, she ran down the aisle checking the stalls for Rebecca. But it was just other women. Of all shapes, sizes, and ethnicities. All of them dressed as cows and all with the same vacant, pleasured look in their eyes. She kept running. She had to find Rebecca.

Ten minutes later and panting heavily, Angela stopped at a pair of metal stairs leading upwards. She'd done a circuit of this part of the lower floor and hadn't seen another moving person or any sign of Rebecca. The thought had occurred to her that if Rebecca had stumbled into their operation then maybe they were keeping her somewhere more secure, not wanting to risk her escaping. To her that meant upwards. Away from the doors and open stalls.

Warily she climbed the stairs, poking her head out into the catwalk as she got to the next level. She hadn't heard or seen anything besides the women and their moaning but that didn't mean security wasn't lurking nearby.

Satisfied they weren't there, Angela stepped out and looked around. The stalls on this level were different. A lot of them were empty, for starters. Only about a third of the ones she could see nearby had a woman in it. And they were where the moaning was coming from. Various machines and toys were in use and in such abundance that she could pick up an audible hum now that she was closer.

Turning to the stall on her right, Angela got a closer look at the 'dairy' in action.

Disgust, curiosity, and the tiniest flutter of arousal flitted through her when she did.

The woman inside had the same petite frame as her, with the same medium-length brown hair. Upright and spread eagle, all four of her limbs were embedded into the structure of the stall itself. She was wearing the same skintight cow-print clothing and bell. But she had more. A facsimile tail was hanging from behind her, shuddering as the woman did, and Angela could make an educated guess on how it was attached. A mechanical mask of some kind covered the lower half of her face. A large circular opening in it directly over her mouth allowed Angela to see that it was being held open by some device on the inside and copious amounts of drool was leaking from it as the woman moaned unabashedly. Her big brown eyes did briefly manage to focus on Angela before another moan emerged and it faded away.

The cause of that moaning held Angela's attention the most.

Thick, opaque cables hung from the ceiling and ended in large suction cups that were firmly stuck to the woman's chest. Firm and far too large for the woman, her tits looked almost comical on her small frame. What wasn't, though, was the unending stream of white liquid that Angela could see running through the tubes. Milk. The woman before her was being milked mercilessly and unendingly by the machine strapped to her body. Thick spurts of it erupting from her fat nipples as they were sucked and sucked and sucked.

"Oh my god," Angela whispered to herself. This was perverse. A corruption she could never have imagined.

She spun away, unable to watch the trapped woman any longer. Her eyes jumped to the stall opposite. Another woman was enduring the same treatment, but this time a thick dildo was mechanically pushing into her from below, again and again.

Angela ran, her need to find Rebecca frantically rising. She needed to get her out.

This place was wrong. A perverse horror that should not be. What had they done to Rebecca? Was she stuck in one of these milking stalls? Something worse?

Angela tried not to dwell on that final thought. She had to believe Rebecca was ok. That they were going to get out. Eyes darting everywhere, she checked every stall she could find for her friend. Plenty of women, but no Rebecca.

She circled back to the stairwell, stopping to catch her breath and to think. Up again? Or should she try further down the plant? She shook her head as she tried to think, arguing with herself. Her source had had her enter here. So it made sense that Rebecca would be nearby. If she wasn't close on these two levels then up was the more logical choice. Gripping the handrail, Angela hauled herself upwards. Stealth had disappeared now. All she cared about was getting to Rebecca as fast as she could.

Bolting out onto the top level, Angela came to a crashing stop as she hit the guard rail.

Rebecca.

She'd recognize that face anywhere, anytime. She'd found her.

Hanging limply from her wrists, all alone in a stall, her friend was right in front of her on the other side of the centre gap.

Rushing to the first bridge she could find across the gap, Angela sprinted for her friend's stall. She'd actually found her. She was almost giddy with the joy of it.

There was only a low fence blocking the entry to the stall and Angela jumped it without a care. Hay covered the metal floor and she almost slipped in her haste to reach Rebecca.

Angela took her friend in briefly before reaching for the shackles. Tall, tanned, and fit, Rebecca was completely naked. The only adornment she had was a tie holding her fiery red hair back into a ponytail. She didn't even have the cow-print clothes or cow-bell collar that had adorned every single other woman she'd seen.

To her surprise Angela found the shackles completely unlocked. They'd simply been closed shut and left alone. She looked around quickly. This wasn't right.

It felt like a setup.

Every other girl had been tightly-almost overwhelmingly in some cases-secured. Why was Rebecca left alone like this? Unless they wanted her like this. Unless they wanted her to be found.

Angela tensed as the pieces all clicked together. The mysterious inside source, the ease of breaking in even for a novice like her, the open door, the map, the lack of security. It was all a trap designed to lure her in.

"Fuck."

Opening the cuffs, Angela gingerly lowered Rebecca to the ground in a heap and tried to wake her.

"Rebecca, wake up! C'mon you gotta get up. It's Angie! I've come to get you out of here."

Rebecca murmured something unintelligible but otherwise didn't react. Had they given her some kind of drug to keep her docile? Or to knock her out? Angela felt panic rising. If this was a trap then they needed to move. They couldn't get caught here.

"Sorry Becca," Angela said quickly before slapping her friend across the face with a quick blow.

"Wake up, c'mon!"

She started to shake her friend.

"Up Rebecca, come on. Up. We gotta go."

Every word matched with a shove or shake as she tried to rouse her friend.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity but could only have been a minute at most she got a reaction. Rebecca's eyes fluttered open and Angela smiled down at her with pure joy as bright green orbs took her in.

"Fucking finally! Rebecca!" Angela cried and she wrapped her arms around her friends shoulders in a hug.

"Mmmnot Becca, mm Roxy," said the voice of Rebecca.

Angela froze. What?

She pulled back and looked her friend square in the eyes.

"Rebecca, what did you say?"

The woman in her arms shrugged her off and mumbled again.

"Not my name, am Roxy. Roxy a good bull."

Roxy? A good bull? What the hell was going on?

She tried again. Searching Rebecca's gaze for something. Anything.

"No, your name is Rebecca! You're a reporter! I'm Angela! You're my best friend, and I've come to get you out of this place!"

Roxy shook her head.

"No. Am Roxy."

"Am a good bull. Make lots of cum for Mistress and Masters."

Angela shook her head in horror. There was no recognition. No sign that Rebecca recognized her at all. But that was impossible. She wasn't wrong. This was Rebecca. This was her friend. She could feel it in her soul. What had these monsters done to her?

Roxy/Rebecca sluggishly rose to her feet and Angela got an answer that she would never have guessed. Impossibly, right in front of her face, between Rebecca's perfect thighs hung a hard, thick cock. Dripping with arousal, it looked harder, firmer and longer than any cock she had ever seen.

Angela idly wondered how she had missed it before when Roxy/Rebecca spoke to her again.

"You like Roxy's cock? You Roxy's new partner?"

The questions took a moment to sink in. Angela was losing track. Too much was going on in her mind. Roxy/Rebecca stepped closer and she had to throw up her hands against warm thighs to stop from being slapped in the face with the unexpected member.

"What? No! I'm not your partner! I'm not here for your cock! I'm here for you Rebecca! We need to go!"

Roxy shook her head.

"No go. We stay. You enjoy Roxy's cock and become good cow too."

"No. No. Nooo!" Angela cried out, but it was too late. She was in the wrong position to be able to fight back.

Roxy/Rebecca loomed above her, inching closer, pressing harder against her arms as Angela tried to push back. They struggled, sliding along the hay until Angela felt her back press against the wall.

"Suck like good cow," Roxy said in Rebecca's voice and Angela groaned in protest as the bigger woman grabbed her wrists with her own.

She couldn't resist as Roxy/Rebecca pulled her arms up and out of the way, pinning them to the wall with a single fist and trapping them. With her other hand Roxy gripped her hair and pulled her head forward towards her cock before letting go.

"Suck," she ordered.

"No! Rebecca, stop! This is wrong! You can't do this!" Angela protested.

Roxy ignored her.

Instead she gripped her cock at the base and slapped it across Angela's face.

"Suck," she repeated.

"No! Get off me!"

Slap. The cock hit Angela's face again.

"Suck."

"Rebecca please!" Angela begged.

Slap.

"Suck."

Angela didn't know what to do. She wasn't strong enough to break free. Rebecca wasn't responding to her. Every plea was only met with the meaty slap of a cock on her face.

"Suck."

Slap. Roxy hit her again with her cock and Angela gave up. What else could she do? Maybe if she gave Rebecca what she wanted then they could get away after.

She looked up at her friend. Everything about her was wrong. The demeanour, the hungry, lustful look in her eyes as she dominated her. She couldn't help but wonder again: what had they done to her?

Roxy pulled her cock back again to slap her, and Angela quickly forgot those thoughts as she surrendered.

"Ok, ok, I'll suck!" she cried out in alarm.

"Mmm good cow," Roxy agreed, "open wide."

Angela did as she was told. She opened her mouth.

Roxy didn't waste any more time. Lining her cock up, she pressed it against Angela's lips and pushed forward with eagerness. The taste of cum flooded Angela's senses immediately. Followed by panic as the thick shaft kept working its way into her mouth. She couldn't take all of this. She tried to struggle free.

"Shhh good cow. Nice and slow, Roxy take care of you. Just suck."

The cock retreated till just the tip was in her mouth, and Angela sucked in air through her nose. Then it was pushing forward again; filling her mouth, teasing her throat, Rebecca's cock stretching her lips as wide as they could go.

"Good cow," Roxy murmured in pleasure.

Her cock pulled back again.

Angela got to breathe and then it was back in again. Rebecca filling her mouth over and over again as she was held trapped against the wall. The rhythm was slow, just as Rebecca had promised. There was no rush as her mouth was plundered for pleasure. Her friend moaning with delight and flexing her cock inside her.

Copious amounts of precum flowed with every thrust and flex. Angela could feel it sliding down her throat, escaping from the corners of her mouth to run down her chin and soak her bodysuit below.

"Good cow, suck harder now."

That was all Roxy said between moans. Every few minutes she would repeat the instruction. Building her pace, telling her what to do.

And Angela did as she was told. Their stall getting thicker with the sounds of wet, sloppy pleasure when she did. She sucked harder at the firm rod of meat that was in her mouth. Pressing it to unload with flicks of her tongue. Looking up at Rebecca with wide brown eyes, giving her all the urging she could to get her to cum.

Angela was caught up in it now. A frenzy of pleasure. The lack of air, each gap between being allowed to breathe shrinking with every command to suck harder. The taste of Rebecca on her tongue. The ember of need that was growing lower in her own body. She needed some sort of release. Hers or Rebecca's, she didn't care. They just had to finish.

12