The Dairy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good cow. Good Angel. Here it comes," Roxy cooed down at her.

"Mhmm! Mhmm!" Angela moaned around her cock and she went rigid in shock as Roxy pushed deeper still.

Forcing her way into Angela's throat, Roxy savoured the spasms she caused for just a moment before finally letting herself cum.

She felt it begin, the knot that had been building and building low in her body unravelled. A deluge of hot, sticky seed travelling up her cock before erupting deep in her new cow's throat.

Angela swallowed, she had to. The tide of cum erupting from her friend was unnatural. Wave after wave of it was spilling into her mouth and throat, filling it faster than she could get it down. She tried to cough, but that just made Roxy press her hips against her harder, pushing her cock deeper. She couldn't escape it. Her body was screaming for air, she scrabbled and bucked but Roxy held her tight.

"Good cow, swallow, take it all, soon you love it, soon you crave it."

Again Angela did as she was told. She didn't have a choice. She swallowed and then swallowed some more. Every sticky glob of cum that passed her lips, she sucked down until Roxy ran dry. By the end of it she was dizzy, spots floating in her vision, and she could feel a bloated bump in her belly where Roxy's thick load sat inside her.

Slowly, almost tenderly, Roxy withdrew her cock from Angela and freed her hands from her grasp. The brunette started coughing and wheezing almost immediately. Despite that, she flinched when Roxy crouched down beside her, bringing them level once more.

Reaching out with a hand, Roxy gingerly patted her on the head.

"Good cow, good job. Roxy proud."

After another round of hacking coughs, Angela glared at the woman. She'd just been violated by her best friend's unnatural cock and being praised for it left her feeling dirty.

"I'm not a cow! Rebecca, it's me, Angela! Your fucking friend for fucks sake."

Roxy tilted her head and looked at her quizzically.

"Silly. Of course you cow. Roxy bull. You suck Roxy's cock. You cow."

Angela didn't know what to say to that.

The tone in Rebecca's voice clearly indicated she thought she was stupid for not understanding. There was no trace of the fiery reporter and loving friend she had once known within.

Still she persisted. She'd done what she was told. Given in to Rebecca/Roxy's demands. Maybe now they could leave. Find someone to undo whatever had been done to her friend.

"Roxy," she said slowly, using the name with the hope her friend might actually respond to it.

"We need to go. We have to get out of here and tell someone about what's going on here. It's wrong."

"Go? Why Roxy go? We not done yet. Lots more cum to go."

"More?" Angela asked dumbly, then the horror kicked in.

Roxy wasn't done using her yet. She wanted to use her again.

Angela scrambled in the hay. Flipping onto her hands and knees, she tried to fling herself out of reach as fast as she could. But Roxy was just as fast.

She grabbed Angela's ankles and pulled her back away from the fence. Straddling the prone brunette, Roxy dropped to her knees on top of Angela's legs.

"Bad cow, bad Angel. No run, more cum for you to have," Roxy stated as she landed.

"No! Get off me! Rebecca! Stop it!" Angela yelled, turning as much as she could and trying to push the other woman off.

"Be a good cow, and Roxy let you choose which hole," Roxy said as she batted Angela's hands away with ease.

Angela froze at that. The words sinking in and echoing through her mind. Choose a hole. She hadn't even realised that was a choice. She'd just assumed. The panic she felt rose. To have that monster in her throat had been an ordeal. To have it in her ass. In her pussy. Neither was something she wanted to experience.

Oh god. Rebecca really was gone.

"Yes. Good cow," Roxy said when Angela went still and she rubbed her cock against the curve of her ass.

"Hurry. Make choice," Roxy demanded, and Angela flinched as the woman above her gripped her hips in her hands.

"No! No, I can't! Rebecca, don't do this to me!"

Roxy ignored her. Her hands travelled along the bodysuit, trying to find something. Angela couldn't tell what. But then she felt it. Roxy's fingers digging in and the fabric stretching, pulling tighter. She was tearing it.

With a loud rip, Roxy exposed Angela. Her tanned skin appeared with speed as Roxy tore the garment straight down her back and past the swell of her ass cheeks. Angela tried to grab the fabric, fighting to stop her body from being revealed to the horny woman above her.

It was a useless fight. Like all the others she had put up. Roxy was bigger, stronger, and in a much better position. Her hands were easily battered away before Roxy grabbed a handful of her ass.

"Soft," she murmured in appreciation, and Angela was confused when she felt a blush at the compliment.

Angela squirmed as she felt Roxy's hands massage her ass, and then harder when she felt fingers questing between her thighs.

"Soft," Roxy murmured again, and Angela felt herself flush again. What was happening?

Then her voice got more firm.

"Angel choose. Or Roxy take both."

That got Angela's attention. She didn't doubt Roxy's words. Not after the deluge of cum she had swallowed and still felt in her belly. The massive cock her friend now sported was still hard and angry looking. Waiting to sink into her body once more.

Roxy continued to knead Angela's ass, her fingers working the pliable cheeks while she rubbed her cock against them. It made it hard for Angela to think straight. She was getting aroused. She could feel it pooling low in her body. Why the hell was she enjoying this? This was Rebecca attacking her of all people.

Her scattered thinking was interrupted by Roxy. With a quick flick of the wrist, she spanked Angela's ass and caused her to cry out in shock.

"Fuck! Owww!"

"Ass is soft. Good for spanking. Good for fucking. Angel choose or Roxy do it again."

Angela's thoughts skittered; she tried to move again, wanting to escape but Roxy's weight held her fast. There was no escaping the choice she had to make. Defeated and feeling utterly humiliated, she made her choice.

"My pussy. Fuck me there."

"Mmm yes. Good cow," Roxy said, and she patted Angela's ass in approval.

"Now say properly. Beg bull for cum."

"What?" Angela asked in disgust. "No! I won't!"

Roxy just shook her head and raised her hand threateningly.

"I don't know how! I don't know what you mean," Angela pleaded.

"Oh," Roxy nodded in understanding.

"New cow needs teaching. Roxy teach."

"Like this," Roxy said and she got up.

"Oh god, ahhhh!" Angela groaned reflexively as her legs were freed from the weight but then she let out a cry as Roxy manhandled her.

"Good cow begs like this," Roxy said.

Angela felt her body being shifted; she didn't try to fight it. Her legs were spread and she was pushed up onto her knees, the tattered remains of her bodysuit hanging between them. Roxy then put a hand on her back, pushing her chest down onto the floor and creating an almost painful arch.

"Oh god," Angela whimpered. Her crotch was on full display for the woman behind her now.

Smack!

"Fuck!" Angela cried when Roxy slapped her ass again.

"This proper cow position," Roxy explained, "make sure to remember."

"I will, I will," Angela said quickly.

But another slap didn't follow as she anticipated. Roxy's hands were still on her body, their flowing movements travelling across the expanses of her skin as she explored Angela's body. Then another sensation joined them.

Warm air blew directly across her pussy.

"What..?" Angela tried to ask, straining to look, but Roxy cut her off.

"Cow no move. Cow just enjoy."

Enjoy? How was she meant to enjoy this? The entire thing was wrong.

"Ohhhh fuck," she moaned a moment later.

Roxy had pulled her hands back to her ass, the firm grip spreading Angela open even further and then she leant forward. Her tongue flicking out to tease at Angela's lower lips.

"Fuuck, Becca, nooo," Angela moaned again when she felt Roxy's tongue press into her firmly.

The strong little muscle was sending waves of pleasure through her body. The small ember of arousal that had been building within her was soon flaring into a bonfire. Somehow, Roxy knew what she was doing. Without even really trying, she was hitting every single sensitive spot perfectly. Was this more of what they had changed about her friend?

Soon the teasing stopped, Roxy's soft teasing flicks of her tongue changing to full on lapping at Angela's cunt. Her tongue dragging from one end to the other and then beyond. Swirling and teasing its way around Angela's exposed asshole and making her moan even louder at the unexpected sensation.

"Mmm Angel enjoys her ass, maybe want Roxy to fuck instead?" Roxy pulled away from her tonguing to ask.

The question made Angela clench up inside. She hadn't expected a tongue to feel just this good. But that cock? In her ass?

Surely it wouldn't fit.

"No, ughh, please, just... just keep doing that," Angela replied.

Roxy did just that. Diving back in with gusto, her tongue flickering and teasing Angela's back door.

"Ohhh fuuuck," Angela groaned when Roxy managed to press it inside her, the other woman's tongue breaking through her tight ring and burrowing inside.

Roxy definitely had a fascination with her ass. Her hands had barely left it and now the tongue inside her. Angela could only hope that by asking for more of that, that she wouldn't have to take that cock.

They stayed like that for a while, Roxy feasting on Angela's asshole while the pinned brunette moaned and writhed her way towards orgasm. The tongue inside her, teasing her clenching hole, flicking against the knot of her ass whenever Roxy withdrew enough to do so.

Slowly Angela inched towards her building orgasm. She knew it was inevitable. Roxy's ministrations far too constant, and far too good. The other woman had finally let a hand fall from her ass to slide a finger into her pussy. She could feel it dragging back and forth inside her, her pussy getting wetter and wetter as it was worked just as thoroughly as her ass.

"Fuuuck, Roxy, I'm gonna...i'm gonna cum, gonna cum so hard," Angela managed to gasp as she neared her peak.

The words stopped Roxy in her tracks, the woman sitting back up, pulling her tongue and finger from Angela's now needy body.

"Nooo!" Angela cried, "whyyy, I was so close!"

"Bad cow," Roxy said sternly, "no cum till bull does. Roxy cum first, then cow."

Angela whimpered in despair; it wasn't fair, she'd been so close.

"Now we fuck," Roxy declared with excitement, and she lined up her cock.

She didn't give Angela any other warning or time to comprehend. With a single swift motion, Roxy buried herself to the hilt in her former friend's pussy.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck!" Angela's cry was long and loud as Roxy pushed into her.

She took it with ease, the prolonged foreplay letting her take all of the massive cock.

Smack Smack Smack

The sound of Roxy's hips colliding with her ass quickly started to echo around the stall. The woman above her not showing any more of the tender teasing she'd lavished on her before.

This was pure fucking. She was being used for someone else's pleasure. It was her job to take it.

"Good cow," Roxy panted, "going to give you so much cum."

Angela just moaned in response. The cock inside her was filling her so completely, stretching her walls and pushing so deep. She knew for certain that she'd never had anything this big or thick ever before.

Roxy gripped her hips, stopping her thrusting for a moment to grind herself against Angela's ass, pulling her right up against her cock.

Angela let out something that was half moan, half whimper as Roxy's cock edged just a little deeper. It felt like it was half way through her body now. Then it was back to thrusting. Roxy was in complete control as she used her cow.

"Good cow, take Roxy's cock, you cum soon."

Angela barely heard her, the pleasure she was feeling was absolute. Never had she been so well fucked, so well used. Her entire being was focused on the cock spearing into her over and over again.

"Please," she begged, "please I need to cum."

"No!" Roxy said, and she slapped Angela's ass. "Wait for Roxy."

Angela couldn't. There was no way. The pleasure was building and building every time Roxy's cock stretched her out. Her tits were rubbing in the hay, the scratchy strands providing weird sensations every time her body was rocked forward. The bump in her stomach where Roxy had already filled her belly was bouncing against the floor and her legs. It was so wrong, but it was just another part of the overwhelming need to cum she was feeling. Desperately she started pushing back, wanting more... needing more cock.

"Yes," Roxy said eagerly, "fuck back like good cow. Take more cock."

"Ugh, uh huh, uh huh," Angela grunted. She wanted to push up, lean on her hands so she could have more leverage.

Roxy didn't let her though, a firm hand on her back stopping her from trying again. Angela just tried to rock her hips harder. She was so close again.

Roxy shifted her hands, her grip loosening for a moment then Angela felt a finger pressing against her ass, circling her tight hole for a second before pushing inwards.

"Fuuuuuck!" Angela bellowed as she came undone. The feeling of her ass being filled for the first time while she was pounded by Roxy's massive dick too much to endure.

Orgasm hit her like a train. From head to toe she quivered and shook, her nipples hard and aching, her ass tightening around its brand new invader, and her cunt clenching and gripping at the cock that hadn't stopped slamming into her.

"Fuuuuck, Beccccca! I'm cumming! I'm cummmming!"

"Bad cow," was all Roxy said but she didn't stop her fucking or her fingering.

She kept it up, not even slowing a bit as she fucked Angela through her orgasm and out the other side. Only when Angela fell limp, the tension completely leaving her body as she was left completely overwhelmed by what had happened to her body did Roxy change her pace.

"Such a bad cow, you were told no cum, not till Roxy," slowing to a leisurely grind, she scolded Angela.

Angela didn't respond, she was almost delirious. The cock in her pussy was too much, she couldn't think with it still pressing so deep into her body.

"Now Roxy cum, then we go again."

True to her word, Roxy did just that. Pulling her finger free from Angela's ass, she grabbed her hips and sank herself completely to the base, her stomach pressed tightly against Angela's ass cheeks. Roxy let herself go.

"Yessss good cow," she hissed as she unloaded.

Angela just groaned. Her pussy was still gripping onto Roxy's cock so tightly. She could feel every pulse of cum as it travelled along the long length of it before erupting inside her. There was so much of it. More than when she had to swallow it.

"Ohhh, uggh, ooh gawd," she moaned as the tide kept coming.

She could feel her stomach growing, the cum pouring into her, distending her body even further.

"Good cow, good cow," Roxy kept murmuring, her eyes fluttering and small shivers running up and down her spine as she came.

Finally it ended. Both of them moaned when Roxy's cock finally stopped filling Angela with cum.

Angela shifted, spreading her knees even wider, and bringing a hand to her belly. She had to. Her belly was swollen and full, heavy with Roxy's cum. It was pressed against her legs completely now in her bent over position.

"Oh fuck," Angela groaned as soon as she touched it.

Her skin felt overwhelmingly sensitive. The feather light touch caused her to quiver in pleasure. Something was happening to her. She knew that. Something was changing her. She shouldn't have cum that hard, shouldn't have succumbed so easily. She tried to hold onto the thought.

But her new bull had other ideas. And they didn't involve much thought.

Roxy moved, slowly withdrawing her cock until just the head remained inside Angela's warm, messy slit.

"Oooooh gawwd" Angela cried as it tugged at her insides.

Roxy pushed back in and Angela cried out again when she felt the cock bottom out inside her once more.

"Noo, Rebecca, stop, stop I'm too full," she pleaded.

"No," Roxy said. "Cow must learn, not Rebecca. Am Roxy. No cum, till Roxy cum."

Every stern word was emphasised by a full thrust from Roxy's cock. Angela couldn't handle it. It was too much.

"No, no, please," she tried again, but Roxy didn't listen.

The red-haired woman just kept thrusting, pushing her cock into Angela, building back up to speed until the slap of skin on skin was echoing once more.

When she slipped a finger back into Angela's ass, it made her cum again. Roxy scolding her, smacking her ass when she did, before filling her with cum.

Then they'd start again.

Roxy fucking her slowly, then harder. A finger or multiple would push into her asshole and she'd cum first. Always first.

Then Roxy would fill her up, her stomach stretching and bulging with cum until Angela was sure she looked nine months pregnant. The fucking pushing almost as much out of her as it was putting in. Her hands and knees were covered in a sea of white.

But Roxy didn't stop or falter. Only calling her a good cow when she filled her up and a bad cow when she came first. Otherwise she just fucked her, turning her into a delirious, drooling mess of pleasure and cum.

"Roxy! Roxy! Roxy!"

Angela was chanting her bulls name in time to her thrusts when the guards finally came for them hours later.

Sun pouring through the upper windows saw large shadows closing in from the other side of the fence, Angela barely cared or noticed. All she wanted to do was cum.

"Hmm, I think Roxy likes her new cow," a man's voice said.

"Looks like Angela here doesn't mind being her cow either," another replied.

"Hah none of them do. Roxy always does a number on them. Should we pull them apart?"

"Nah, let her finish. Roxy's always happiest when she's finished. Plus I don't wanna try and pull her out, look at that hip action. She's a jackhammer."

"Not to mention all that cum all over the floor," the other added.

"Mhmm."

The conversation floated through Angela, she didn't care. Not anymore. She just wanted to cum again. Wanted Roxy's cock to fill her more and more.

"Roxy! Cumming!" she cried out and finally at long last, Roxy matched her.

A torrent of cum flooded her insides for a count she could no longer remember. Her pussy spasming, her walls milking Roxy's cock for every drop as she'd been told to do.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Angela cried as her ecstasy reached another peak, Roxy slipping a third finger into her now well-used asshole.

"Good cow, good cow for Roxy, good Angel, take it all," Roxy cooed and encouraged.

With a final, wet squelch, Roxy pushed as deep as she could, firing her last shots of seed as far into Angela as she could. Then exhausted and spent, they both collapsed and Angela saw darkness.

12