The Dairy Pt. 02

Story Info
Angela's descent into the darkness of The Dairy continues.
7.3k words
4.52
8.7k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers.

Welcome to the second of three instalments of this story. Like the first this story takes its cues from hentai a lot and has the same disregard for biology.

Some of the things you can expect in this part of the story include: Futanari, Anal, Bondage, Deepthroat, Inflation and Body Modification.

I'd like to thank my editors for helping me make it to this part.

Everyone is over the age of 18 and completely fictional.

Feedback and comments are welcome as usual. Please tell me what you liked, disliked and what you think could be improved. Everything helps keep me going with my writing and making it better for you all.

***

Angela awoke in bondage, confusion, and a mass of sensation. Darkness becoming light as she opened her eyes to the world once more. Struggling to move, struggling to clear her thoughts, she only succeeded in creating a wooden rattle and nothing more.

Closing her eyes from the glare, she tried to remember. Where was she? What had happened? Why couldn't she move? Was she bent over? Why did she feel strangely full and heavy? Even her clothes felt strangely constricting. For a few minutes, the confusion reigned. There was nothing but fog in her mind as she struggled to wake properly.

Slowly, cautiously, she opened her eyes again. Squinting against the light after so long in the dark. How long had she been in the dark? That thought troubled her as her surroundings became more than a blur.

Metal. Metal walls to either side of her. A metal catwalk in front of her on the other side of a metal fence. There was someone standing at the fence-a blur she couldn't recognize yet. But they were watching her. Waiting for something.

Angela tried to speak, but nothing but a gurgle came out. With alarm, she realised there was something in her mouth, on her face.

The picture became clearer. The shadowy figure was a man. There was a gap beyond him and then, on the other side, a woman. A pair of women? She couldn't tell yet.

Angela tried to move again. The wooden rattle sounded again, and this time she turned her head. Stocks. Wooden stocks. She was locked securely inside them and unable to move.

Terror blanketed thought. Then memory returned.

Rebecca. The hunt for her friend. The factory. The women in bondage.

Roxy.

That final memory burned its way through her mind. Angela felt her body clench and her pussy start to leak as she remembered.

Roxy. No: Rebecca.

She had found her friend. Thought she'd succeeded. But it had been a trap. Rebecca had a cock-a hard, throbbing thing that she used on her, fucked her with it, and filled with her with an impossible amount of cum.

Rebecca hadn't recognized her. Had called herself Roxy. Her personality supplanted by a horny, raging beast. She remembered she'd been fucked until she begged and pleaded. Her body used as a toy for pleasure while it stretched and ballooned with the cum filling her again and again. Something about that had changed her own body. She'd lost herself along the way. The pleasure amplifying again and again.

Disgust, arousal, and panic all swam through Angela as she remembered. She'd called herself a cow. Had wanted to be used. She'd passed out, and now she was trapped just as Rebecca had been.

Angela looked around again; her vision was clear now and her senses were returning to full strength. The man was still watching her, but she ignored him. Her own body was calling out to her and it couldn't be denied.

She groaned half in pleasure and half in denial as she took stock of what it was trying to tell her.

She was locked firmly in the same wooden stocks she had seen when she first arrived: cutouts allowing her neck and wrists to pass through, but nothing else. She wasn't on the bottom floor though. Maybe the highest level?

Turning her head as much as she could, Angela could see little else beyond the wood. But her body suit was gone. That much she knew. Her skin was mostly bare except her legs and arms. The memory of skin tight cow-print clothing on the prisoners told her what she was now wearing instead. Where it pressed against her skin an inescapable tingle buzzed beneath. Had she always been so sensitive?

She couldn't feel the gravid heft of Roxy's cum inside her anymore, but her chest felt heavier; her tits hanging on the other side of the plank definitely felt larger.

Then there was her ass. It was radiating pleasure right up her spine. Roxy had shown her how sensitive it was. Bathed it with her tongue and stuffed it with her fingers. But this was something more: bigger, thicker. Angela shuffled as the sensation grew more pronounced.

Something tickled the back of her thigh and she grasped what it was immediately: they'd given her a tail. A plug filling her ass with a dangling bit of cloth to make her look more like the cow she was intended to be.

She groaned as the feeling of fullness spread. She had to stop focusing on it.

Her thoughts shifted to the final thing she could feel. The mask that now covered half her face. Only her cheeks and eyes were free. Elastic straps around her head were holding the metal contraption in place, and she could feel a guard inside it keeping her mouth open as well.

"Eyyy, ooo!" Angela tried to get the man's attention now. But he just smirked at her and continued to watch.

"Eyyyy! Et me go!" she tried again louder.

The man continued to ignore her. Was he waiting for something? For someone?

She studied him in turn. She needed something to focus on that wasn't her own body. There wasn't much to him. Short, trim, and muscular. He had dark hair, dark eyes, and was dressed in long dark blue overalls that had the logo of the dairy company he apparently worked for stitched on the upper right pocket.

What was he waiting for? Why wasn't he saying anything? Angela was frantic. They couldn't leave her like this forever could they?

"Ughh! Ey! Ey! Et me go! Et me gooo!" She tried yelling again but everything was distorted by the mask.

"Oh, she's awake then?" a voice asked from out of sight, and the man in front of her finally spoke in reply.

"A few minutes. Being a bit feisty. I don't think she likes her position, but the experiment seems to have been a success."

"Excellent," the other voice replied as its owner stepped into view.

It was another man. But taller and stockier than his companion. Other than that they could have been twins. Dark haired, dark eyes, and dressed in the same blue overalls. They watched Angela together.

"Has she realised yet?" the taller one asked.

"No, not yet. It's always the very last thing, the Docs say. Something about nerves and connections."

"Ahh," the tall one replied.

"Don't think she's clued on to the other thing either," the short one added a moment later.

"Well Angel here isn't the brightest bulb in the drawer. I think we proved that with how easily we drew her in."

"Hah, you're not wrong there," the short one laughed and Angela drew her brows down in anger.

"Oh look, you made her mad," the tall one mocked.

"Ha, she'll have something else to worry about in no time. Another minute or so, I reckon," the one Angela mentally dubbed as 'Shorty' replied as he checked his watch.

"Training is to start immediately?" the other one asked. That was now 'Brick' in her mind.

"Oh yes. As soon as she can feel it," Shorty replied.

Angela was confused. What were they talking about? Feel what? What else could she possibly have to deal with?

"You should tell her the other thing at the same time," Brick suggested.

"Mmm," Shorty considered whatever it was that she was meant to know for a second before he answered.

"No, I think I'll let her find out on her own. It's more fun that way."

He looked at his watch again.

"Any second now," he said and he looked back up at her eagerly.

"Ut? Ut is appenin?" Angela tried to find out what he meant.

Then she felt it. Something new. Something foreign. The arousal she was already feeling somehow skyrocketing upwards. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt a pressure build and then burst low in her body.

Her hips jerked uncontrollably, a need to thrust into something burning through her, and thick gooey strands splattered the ground in front of her, painting it white.

Angela's mind short-circuited. That was cum. She'd just had an orgasm and shot a barrage of cum across her stall.

"No! No! No!" her cries of denial were clear even through the mask. Her head shook fervently as she hoped it wasn't true.

But she could feel it now-jutting from her crotch and tapping against her belly with its sticky head.

A cock. They'd given her a cock just like they'd done to Rebecca.

Despair flowed through her, tainting the last tinges of her orgasm. What had they done? Why? Why would they do this to her?

"And there it is," Shorty said, smugly. "Welcome to 'The Dairy' Angela. We hope you enjoy your stay."

Angela didn't reply. She just let herself go limp in the stocks. The pleasure she had felt had been short and sharp, but it had left her feeling exhausted already. The despair and mockery on top didn't help. She was overwhelmed by it all.

Brick climbed over the fence-deftly dodging her cum on the floor-came to stand beside Angela, and patted her on the head.

"I'm sure you have a lot of questions now. A lot of who's, why's, and how's? Some of them I'm going to tell you now. Others will have to wait until you're just a good little cow like the others.

"Hmmph, sorry, bull like the others," he corrected himself with a cough.

Angela tried to look up at him, but the stocks prevented it. Dropping down to a knee, Brick got on her level and met her gaze before continuing.

"You were lured here to be part of an experiment, Angela. Just like your friend Rebecca. This company makes millions from its dairy products, so much so that we can pay the authorities enough to look the other way. Sometimes we even let them sample the product. Just so they know what they'd be missing out on if they shut us down," he explained.

"But a company needs to keep making profits, keep finding new sources of income and new products. And that's where you come in. Someone discovered that if we give a woman a cock and have her fuck our cows, their production skyrockets. So does the quality of the milk. So we needed more girls, and someone very up high in the company wanted you to be part of this new range. That's why Rebecca found out about us-that's why we lured her here-so that in turn you would come looking for her.

"Sure it's a roundabout way to do it, but it got results. We could perfect the process while we waited for you. You saw Roxy, how virile she is.

"Heh, experienced how virile she is," he laughed.

"That's what we want from all of you, Angela, and we think that you will and can surpass Roxy," Brick said eagerly.

"But first you need to be trained," he said, standing back up and walking around her.

"You've got a good length to you," he said almost clinically, "nice and thick too, but that was a bit of a quick shot and the volume wasn't where we want it. You'll have to improve there."

"And you will; the drugs that have been pumped into you will make sure of it eventually. They gave you a cock and they'll make sure you use it. They are why your tits feel heavier, too: they've grown a few cup sizes and soon you'll be providing milk for us as well as your cum. Kept in a state of constant arousal, you'll produce more and more until you beg us to let you keep going all the time."

Crouching down beside her again on the other side now, Brick kept talking.

"It's in the cum too-Roxy's, yours now. It keeps you excited, makes you crave more of it. That's why you lost control, you know. You had so much of it inside you, that even if we didn't change you into our new bull, your body never would've been the same."

Angela didn't reply, didn't respond at all. What could she say? What could she do? They'd lured her in, trapped her, they'd experimented on her, and now they intended to twist her even more.

Brick fiddled in his overalls pockets for something and he looked at her with a vicious grin when he found it.

"Ready to begin, Angel?"

He held up what he had found. It was a cow-print collar. A cowbell hung from it, and engraved on the metal was her new name: Angel.

Angela shook her head. Angel. That was what Rebecca as Roxy had called her. She didn't want a new name. She didn't want this to be her life.

Brick smiled at her again and clasped the collar around her neck before beckoning to his compatriot.

"Oh don't look so sad, Angel. Just remember how you felt with Roxy. That's going to be how you feel all the time, soon enough. A nice, happy, satisfied girl."

Shorty pushed open the gate into her stall, and Angela got a glimpse into her immediate future. He was pulling a trolley behind him, squeaky wheels clattering on the metal grate floor as it followed him into the stall. It was piled high with all manner of gadgets and sex toys. Some of them she could recognize. Others she couldn't.

"So," Brick started up again, "for you, Angel, we're doing something a little different.

"You might have noticed that Rebecca is no longer Rebecca-she doesn't recognize the name anymore, or you. She is Roxy now. That's because part of our training program here at the dairy usually involves wiping away all vestiges of your personality and replacing it with a new one. One that wants to breed, to make its masters happy, and exists for nothing but milking and cum."

Angela felt her terror rising. To be erased like that. To become nothing but a rutting beast.

"Ngh! Nu! No!" she squealed and thrashed in the stocks.

"None of that now," Brick said, and he casually swatted her on her flank.

"No need for that sort of panic. As I said, we're doing something a little different. You get to keep your personality. Personal request from the same higher up that wanted you for this experiment. They want you to know and feel every bit of this."

Angela widened her eyes at the revelation. Was that better? Was it worse? Who could hate her enough to make her endure this?

"But that means we have to be a bit more thorough with the rest of the training. A bit more intense," Brick said, and he hefted an item off the cart.

Setting it down in front of her, Angela could see what it was. She'd expected something fearsome looking or a buzzing, wriggling contraption. But this was just a jar with a nozzle on top. Brick pulled another two of the jars from the cart and set them beside the first.

"Your job for today, Angel, is to fill these to the brim," he said, tapping the jars.

"Fll?" she tried to ask. But then the realisation hit her.

This was 'The Dairy'.

They were going to milk her.

A tremble ran through her at the thought. Her ass clenched around the tail plug, and she moaned.

"Hehe," Brick laughed at her. "Roxy did say your little asshole was sensitive.

"Tell you what: we will let you keep the plug in, maybe it will help you make your quota if you like it so much."

"Uck yu," Angela swore at him.

"That's a naughty cow, Angel. Trust me: you want to make your quota. Things get nasty for those that can't."

"Now enough talk, we've already wasted enough time. You need to start being productive."

Angela could only watch in frustration, her eyes darting around after the men as they prepared her for her first session as a new member of the dairy. The opaque tubes she had seen on the other women appeared from above her, and she groaned in disapproval as suction cups were attached to her new, heavier tits. She watched as Brick rummaged above her and then brought down the other ends, attaching them to the waiting jugs.

A third tube and a pump were procured from the seemingly limitless supply of things dumped on the cart and attached to the final jar. Shorty held up an especially long suction tube for her to inspect for a moment before he disappeared from view.

Moments later, she felt it sliding over the head of her new cock, encasing the entire length inside before the seal at the base was pressed to her crotch.

Happy with their preparations, both men returned to stand in front of Angela, smiling at her with a matching pair of lecherous grins.

"Only two things to go, Angel," Brick told her. "Something for that tight pussy of yours."

"And something for that sweet mouth," Shorty added nastily.

"Now, I'm a reasonable Master. Since this is your first day, I'll let you choose what you'd like to ride," Brick said as he picked up some items from the cart.

"You can have this," he declared, brandishing an impossibly sized purple dildo. "It's a mould of Roxy's cock that we had made just for you."

"Or you can have these," he showed her what appeared to be a clutch of egg shaped devices in his other hand.

"Which would you like?" he asked her.

Angela shook her head. She wouldn't. She couldn't make such a choice. Why help them torment her further?

"Don't be like that," Brick chided. "You can choose one or I'll use both."

That got Angela's attention. Could her body even take that much? She didn't want to find out. With a hurried nod she indicated the egg looking items. Even if he was telling the truth, and the dildo was a copy of Roxy, it looked far too big to actually fit.

"Buzzers it is," he said happily and moved towards her rear.

Shorty moved closer to her then, whispering to her as if sharing a secret.

"No such choice for you here, Angel. Only three things go through this mask. Cocks, your feed, and your gags. And right now you ain't getting the first two."

Angela's eyes narrowed, trying to focus as he held something up to her face. They widened again when she realised what it was. Another replica of Roxy's cock. This one with some sort of mechanism attached to its sides.

"Open wide," Shorty cackled, and Angela tried to get away. Whipping her head around to avoid the plastic cock from entering her mask.

But it was a useless endeavour, Shorty simply grabbed her hair and pulled her up short. Angela whined in pain as he forced her to stop.

"Ready at your end?" he asked Brick.

"Ready," Angela heard the confirmation, and then both men pushed.

Shorty sliding the gag into the hole in her mask. Brick pushing the first of the devices into her slick hole.

"Mmmf" Angela cried before the advancing dildo silenced her.

She shuddered as her mouth was filled, then her throat stretched as the cock was pushed to its limit. Her pussy was doing the same, her muscles fluttering around the eggs as Brick pushed one after the other inside her. She could feel them slowly filling her up and pressing against the plug in her ass. She was so full. Her cock flexed in its tube.

Shorty fiddled with her mask for a few seconds and Angela heard small metallic clicks as something was connected, then the man stepped back and admired his handiwork.

"Perfect."

Angela moaned in frustration and fear. Then again in pleasure as she felt another of the eggs pushed into her body. She couldn't breathe again. Just like with Roxy, the cock in her mouth was choking her, and now they had recreated the stuffed feeling in her cunt.

"Hurry up. I want to see her when we start all this up," Shorty snarked at his partner.

"Only a couple more," Brick replied. "I'm sure she can hold her breath that long, at least."

It was more than a couple that Angela felt; she was certain that Brick pushed another half-dozen of the small objects into her overstuffed body before he was satisfied. By then she was panting hard, her body trying to get more air but unable to through the mask.

"All right, all right," Brick said as he walked back into view, wiping his hands.

"Start her up."

"With pleasure," Shorty replied, and he pressed a series of buttons on a panel in the wall that Angela hadn't even seen.