The Dairy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was glad she did.

Minute by minute her cum-drunk intoxication had faded, and she was left feeling completely humiliated. It didn't matter that they had told her that the cum would mess with her mind. That she'd been modified with drugs and that there was probably nothing she could do about it. Shame and guilt flooded through her. Followed by anger.

How could she have enjoyed it? How could she have wanted more? Why was her body so eagerly betraying her? Why did everything have to feel so fucking good?

For the first time since she had awoken, Angela felt truly lost. The weight in her belly reminded her of what she had just done. Her hard cock, still aching and needy, was a constant torment on her mind, and her new tits were leaking milk again already.

Why wouldn't it stop? How was her body not satisfied?

It was in this pit of despair that Roxy found her. The tall, limber redhead that she struggled to remember as Rebecca strolled freely up to the fence of her stall and pushed her way in.

Kneeling in front of Angela, Roxy tenderly cupped her chin and wiped the tears of frustration from her eyes.

"Roxy here, Angel."